LD
Lynn D.
Windsor, CT
Volkswagen New Beetle
11/01/2016
The people at Roggis are trustworthy and know what they are doing.
It is so stress free doing business with Roggis. The minute anything goes wrong with my car, I know who to call. They make it very easy. The main thing for me is that I TRUST them to do the right thing. My car is back to its zippy self!!

WK
William A. K.
Saturn Vue
10/21/2016
Building super, Hartford ct
Top notch service,. Always . Suggested tips mentioned to continue safe maintenance for long life of vehicle...

KP
Karen P.
10/20/2016
Honest, reliable, reasonable
There is no place else I would go. The staff knows me and my driving needs, and meets them well. They are honest, reasonable, trustworthy, and never recommend anything that isn't needed.

AW
Althea W.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
10/17/2016
Happy customer
Two words to describe Roggies Auto Service "The Greatest". I went in for a routine servicing and they realized there was a problem with a part they put on a couple months ago and they corrected the problem, but what I respect the most was there honestly. Am a well grateful and satisfied female customer knowing that whenever I take my vehicle into Roggies about any problem am confident that they are going to do an excellent job.

Jenny S.
Bloomfield, CT
Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2016
Check engine light is back on
Hi Roggi's crew, my check engine light''a back on despite the 2 solenoid and wiring harness replacement. will be back in this week.

Darren M.
Broad Brook, CT
BMW 750i
10/10/2016
These guys are great
The best experience every time I take my car to these guys. Nothing but the best.

John D.
Nissan Murano
10/08/2016
Highly recommended
These guys came highly recommended and did not disappoint. Excellent customer service and worth going to from out of town if your not local to Hartford.

AW
Althea W.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
09/16/2016
Well satisfy customer
I feel very very comfortable and satisfy whenever I go to Roggies knowing that they are going to do a great job.

Jenny S.
Bloomfield, CT
Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2016
Fixed check engine light issue!
Prompt service, honest assessment and a ride home when I had no pickup. Thanks Henry, Wayne and crew!

Jeanne D.
Glastonbury, CT
Acura MDX
09/14/2016
The always fit me in no matter when I call love them!!!!

KP
Karen P.
08/21/2016
Number one!
I have been a customer for years. Henry and Mark understand me and my driving and so know my needs. My car is always serviced and prepped perfectly. They are fair, honest, reasonable, and reliable.

Michael G.
East Granby, CT
Volkswagen Jetta
08/17/2016
Excellent, honest service.
Never have to worry about being "oversold." Honest family business and all staff is very friendly and open.

Robert R.
08/17/2016
Always great service from m Roggi's!
I've been a long time loyal customer of Roogis. Always very pleasant and accommodating! Have never steered me wrong!!

Daguan D.
BMW 328xi
08/14/2016
Absolutely atrocious service
My BMW was brought to Roggi's to repair my radio head unit and temp stat control. The first time Roggi's received my vehicle they replaced the temp stat control and not the radio head unit. When i received my vehicle back i was under the impression that both units were replaced. A few months later the radio head unit caused the center console to malfunction. I brought the car to BMW who diagnosed the vehicle and made me aware that the radio head unit was the reasoning. I then contacted Roggi's who then advised they only replaced the temp stat control and not both parts as advised. I then had it scheduled to have the part replaced it took them over a month successfully replace a darn radio something that should take an hour or two at most. When the finally replaced the unit. They forgot to program it so my navigation would not work. I then had to wait even longer just to have them have to make an appointment to have BMW reprogram my vehicles software in order to get my navigation up and running. I was less than impressed by the service that i received and felt that they dragged their feet on this repair even though i held the upmost patience with them. I honestly wish i would have gone to BMW directly in the first place.

SD
Steven D.
MINI Cooper
08/10/2016
Mini S makeover
Professional & knowledgeable team that were very helpful in navigating our engine replacement problem supporting us for +3 months as we reviewed alternative solutions. Then they did a great job installing the new engine and bringing our car back up to excellent condition in a timely & cost effective manner.