Rhonda M.
08/06/2016
Another Great Experience
There's a reason Roggi's keeps getting voted "Best of Hartford!" The service is always excellent.

PF
Paula F.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/28/2016
Very pleased
Some confusion by check-in person at beginning. Needed more organized communication. I approved the work to be done but after time passed with no contact I called back and the check-in person said I hadn't approved the work and I don't know where she got that information. Called previous day & had to leave my number for a call-back that never happened. After that service was excellent and the job was performed well with good communication. Appreciated some "above and beyond" work in cleaning out car and addressing mice problem. Pleasant staff. Roggi's has a very good reputation and, to me, deserve it.

Joe G.

Christopher B.
Lexus LX 470
07/01/2016
Always a stellar job!
Henry and Wayne always take good care of their customers. It's comforting knowing there are alternatives to the big multi-chain franchises.

LW
Lenworth Sr.(Roy) W.
Nissan Xterra
06/28/2016
Everything about the vehicle service experience

BW
Bari W.
Farmington, CT
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/16/2016
Roggi's review
Honest people, reasonably priced, excellent service and quality work. Never have to go back for previous work done

TD
Tom D.
Volvo S60
06/11/2016
Trust
I don't know much about cars, so it is nice to trust that the advice (and charges) received from an auto shop are accurate and fair.

JJ
Juanita J.
Saturn Aura
06/10/2016
they are very helpful especially Linda she was very helpful in keeping he broume inform of what was happening.also Wayne the owner
was also helpful i didn't have a ride home from dropping off my car,and he also pick me up to pick up my car.so i would like to thanks to all for being so kind to me ,thanks again ,Juanita johnson

GB
George B.
Saab 9-3
05/21/2016
My Saab
I love my 2006 Saab convertible but it developed an oil leak. Also the engine had been making a noise and running rough for the past few years. The car was looked at by my local mechanic many times and twice at the Dealership and no one could figure out what was wrong. Roggi's immediately found the problem and fixed it and now it's running like new and no more leaking. Everyone was very professional and very easy to interact with. I am very pleased with the experience and outcome and would strongly recommend Roggi's to anyone.

Thomas S.
05/12/2016
Recent Service Appointment
Roggi's always delivers outstanding service. I have been to a few of their competitors and I see now why Roggi's has such loyal and trusted customers. I have confidence in their assessment and in their ability to service my auto. They were recommended to me and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing their car serviced.

GW
Gerald W.
Toyota Avalon
04/28/2016
Everything is EASY with Roggi's
My car went in for an oil change, check tire pressure, and a rattling sunroof. Everything was done - fixed - perfect in an hour.
Both of our family cars go here. Wayne and Henry are just great.

Douglas M.
04/20/2016
Awesome crew
Team Roggi's goes above and beyond.

Marc R.
Hyundai Azera
04/13/2016
First repair shop I have been to that didn't rip you off.

LR
Lynn R.
03/24/2016
proactive approach to car and customer
Roggis has consistently addressed my needs as if I were a family member. They have not only continued to keep our vehicles in the best possible shape, but they do it with a sense of urgency and responsiveness to people's lives, jobs and needs. Should have written more often as they continue to surprise me with their customer first approach. It is difficult to find a service as reliable. Thank you Henry and Wayne for the car expertise and the service approach that makes it feasible to fit in my day.