Rohnert Park Transmissions

Reed W.
Boyes Hot Springs, CA
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Reed said the employees were very accurate, informative, and worked with him. He will use this facility in the future.

Debbie B.
Nissan Xterra
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said the mechanic was fast and laid out every possible option they had for the vehicle. He was very good, efficient, and did all the work quickly.

TIM B.

RP
Rudy P.
Sebastopol, CA
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Rudy said that he was referred to this business.

VH
Vincent H.
Ford Bronco
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Vincent said the business was horrible, since they wouldn't let him get his personal things from the vehicle.
Fernando G., manager from Rohnert Park Transmissions responded on 12/22/2017

We made several attempts to contact you over the last few months, you never got back to us. You just abondoned your vehicle at our shop.We would have been happy to work something out with you if you would have gotten back to us.

Jim F.
Sebastopol, CA
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Jim said the staff did what they said they were going to do.

Dave L.
Cotati, CA
Mercury Cougar
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Dave said his vehicle runs great now and David is always a pleasure to work with.

AYLA S.
Cotati, CA
Nissan JUKE
12/05/2017
Don't go anywhere else for transmission!
I recently had my transmission replaced by Rohnert Park Transmission and it's running beautifully! They charged fairly and did good, quick work. I am grateful to have my car back and I didn't even have to give an arm or a leg to for it. I recommend this shop to anyone in need of a fair shop
Fernando G., manager from Rohnert Park Transmissions responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you very much!! We appreciate your business!

KL
Kai L.
Windsor, CA
Acura 3.2TL
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Kai said their work was solid and he was happy with it. However, their communication was slow and the work took longer than was quoted.

CZ
Carlos Z.
Ford Expedition
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Carlos said this business provided good service. He likes this business and they treat him well.

GS
Gene S.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Gene said the staff was friendly and the service was quick. They had competitive prices.

MIKE S.
11/20/2017
Great Family Owned Business!
My family and I came to Rohnert Park transmissions because we had a problem with our family van. I came in not knowing much about the car and how transmissions work but Fernando and David explained so much to me that I felt like I could fix the car myself! They are all about customer service and doing what's right! I never once felt like I was being talked into spending more money , they genuinely care about their business, service and their community. Keep up the good work guys!

RF
Robert F.
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Robert said he is very satisfied with the staff at this business.

Lance M.
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Lance said he received honest and speedy service.

LP
Lynn P.
Petaluma, CA
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Lynn said she was happy with every aspect of her experience. The work was good, and the man behind the counter was kind. He willing to explain things to her.