ROBERT M.
Dodge Caravan
08/16/2016
friendly and honest and always does good work
Happy to have a local business to support
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/17/2016

Thank you allowing us to repair your Dodge Caravan and for being such a long time loyal customer. We always appreciate your business and feedback.

RP
RICHARD P.
Nissan Sentra
08/13/2016
the service was very good really did not expect it
yes I would
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/15/2016

RICHARD, THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO REPAIR YOUR NISSAN, WE ARE VERY PLEASED THAT YOU WERE HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND THE TURN AROUND TIME.

PC
PATRICIA C.
Infiniti I30
08/12/2016
Exceptional Service!
I hadn't visited this shop for many years (it was D&J then). First, I was impressed with the overall look - clean, neat and professional. Avi immediately welcomed me and introduced himself. My appointment was 9 am and I arrived at 8:45 am, prepared to wait, but the door was open. My car needed a Maryland Inspection License and he said they would call me in about 3 hours. He called 3 hours later and said my car needed a couple of things done to pass the inspection. He quoted me the exact price before he began the work. I felt the things he mentioned were right in line with a used car. He called to say it was ready a few hours later (same day) and when I picked it up, the cost was what he had quoted to me. He was polite, happy to have my business and very gracious. I will definitely use Roland Falls Auto Body LLC in the future.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/15/2016

PATRICIA, WE ARE SO VERY HAPPY THAT YOU RETURNED TO OUR FACILITY AND ALLOWED US TO WORK AND INSPECT YOUR INFINITY. GLAD YOU WERE HAPPY WITH THE COSTS AND THE TIME IT TOOK TO FIX YOUR INFINITY.

SF
STEVE F.
BMW 325i
08/12/2016
Awsome job on our MD state inspection -
Brought our car over for a same day state inspection - quick turnaround and knowledgeable staff. Avi even had his team attach an underbody part for me at no charge. I will be back for future work!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/15/2016

STEVE, THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO INSPECT YOUR BMW. IT WAS A PLEASURE ASSISTING YOU WITH THE OTHER CONCERNS.

LC
LARRY/ANDREW C.
Pikesville, MD
08/08/2016
Only Place I Take My Honda - GREAT SERVICE
Avi and his guys have been servicing my family's cars for YEARS
I trust them unconditionally as they always do right by my car and by my wallet.
GREAT SERVICE
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/08/2016

Andrew, thank you for allowing us to service your Honda and for being such loyal customers for so many years. We greatly appreciate you and your family's patronage.

JIMMY/ALICE/BEN T.
Towson, MD
Mazda 3
08/06/2016
Repair of Mazda 3
Avi and his staff did a great job repairing our Mazda 3. The work was done "on time" and the cost of the job was very fair.
The car's ride with the new "shocks" is much improved.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/08/2016

Jimmy and Alice, Thank you very much for allowing us to repair your Mazda 3, and for being such loyal customers for so many years.

RL
RON L.
08/03/2016
Service, People and Price
Taking your car to Roland Falls is like going to that member of you family that knows everything about cars.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/04/2016

Thank you for being a very loyal customer, and for allowing us to service all your Toyota needs.

EG
ELZBIETA G.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Suzuki Forenza
08/03/2016
Clean, professional and quick.
This is the place to go. Very friendly. Had a good experience.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/04/2016

Thank you for your feedback and for allowing us to service your Suzuki Forenza.

NM
Nancy M.
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Nancy said she has been a customer for 20 years and she is very happy with the service.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/01/2016

Nancy, Thank you for being such a loyal customer and allowing us to service your vehicles over the years.

Dustin S.
Ford Expedition
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Dustin said he has no issue with the business and his vehicle was done in a quick, mannerly way.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/01/2016

Thank you Dustin for allowing us to repair your vehicle.

AH
Alan H.
Owings Mills, MD
07/28/2016 Category: Service
Alan said the service at this business is good.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 07/29/2016

Alan, thank you for your review and for allowing us to service your cars.

WJ
William J.
Subaru Legacy
07/28/2016 Category: Service
William said it takes a bit before his vehicle will start and he wants to bring it back in.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 07/29/2016

Mr. Johnson, thank you for your review, please call us to schedule you in to check the issue with starting (410-889-6536).

Sokel S.
Chevrolet Prizm
07/28/2016 Category: Service
Sokel said the business provides excellent service. They are wonderful and she has no complaints.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 07/29/2016

Sister, thank you for your review and allowing us to service your car.

WH
Wael H.
Maryland
07/28/2016 Category: Service
Wael said all the work was done. The vehicle was ready when promised. He had a good experience and would like to thank them. He may return to this business next week to have additional work performed.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 07/29/2016

Wael, Thank you for your review and allowing us to do the collision and body repairs on your Jeep. Please let us know when you are ready to schedule it in for more repairs.

KD
Kelly D.
Lexus ES 350
07/26/2016 Category: Service
Kelly said Avi is great and they did a great job. Her vehicle was at the business for 2 months. They had to order parts, and during the repair they closed the business for 2 or 3 weeks for construction.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 07/28/2016

Thank you Kelly for being so patient through the construction period. Your vehicle is a 2015 Lexus and we had to wait for parts a bit longer than normal. Thank you for allowing us to repair your collision damages.