STEVE B.
07/18/2019
Price may be more than the car deserves
great service. A 20 year old car probably doesn't deserve the money I spent, but I'm bck to driving it in just a couple days despite slipping into another car's bumper at a stop/start traffic jam. Fine work from Roland Falls' staff and management and of course Karen's courteous phone updates.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your Toyota Rav-4. Sorry to hear about your bumper collision. We aim to provide excellent service and repairs and we are glad you got your car back quicly and back on the road again. Some times the repairs will cost more than one anticipates but we try our best to keep the repairs within the estimate we provide. We also try to keep our customers informed throughout the process.

AK
ANNAMARIE K.
Pikesville, MD
Volkswagen Golf
07/10/2019
The personal and timely service
I have never had such great, personal service on my car. Avi is on top of everything and kept me informed every step of the way. Karen is warm, friendly and knowledgeable. They are so accommodating I will never go elsewhere!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Annmarie for trusting in us to repair your Volkswagen Golf. We are very happy that you were pleased with our repairs and our customer service. We always aim for great customer service, and keeping our customers informed.

TT
TERENCE T.
Hyundai Genesis
06/27/2019
The Best!
Roland Falls Auto continually provides me with the best service experience. From emergency tire repairs to State Inspections, they always deliver in a timely fashion.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for letting us service your Hyundai Genesis, and for performing the Maryland State Inspection. We are very happy that you were pleased with our services. We aim for excellence always.

CL
Christopher L.
Toyota Matrix
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said the business was very accommodating.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/23/2019

Tahnk you Christopher for allowing us to service your Toyota Matrix. We are very happy that you were pleased with our services.

MARC M.
Pikesville, MD
Toyota Camry Solara
06/26/2019
Honest,professional, and courteousness
I was greeted when I arrived with a greeting and like they were happy to see me. Avi accessed my car repaired only what was needed and my car was done in an hour.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Marc again for trusting in us to do all your vehicle repairs on your Toyota Solara. We aim for timely repairs and great quality service.

FM
FRANCIS M.
Nissan Rogue
06/21/2019
The friendliness and professionalism of the emplyees
Everything was done satisfactory, No problems; however, I am still having problem with the tire pressure indicator light.

CG
Connie G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Connie said that the place was very good, the service was fast and she didn't have to wait all day. They got it back to her and she was very pleased.

SO
STEPHANIE O.
06/15/2019
So accommodating!
I was extremely grateful for Roland Falls Auto Body accommodating my cars inspection with such short notice. They were so nice and helpful.

MIKE H.
05/23/2019
Outstanding Service
I have been leasing cars for a few years and before I return the cars to the dealers, I have Avi repair any wear and tears that may have occurred during the lease period. Each time his service has made the vehicle appear as good as when I first picked it up.
Thanks, Avi
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for trusting in us to repair your Huyndai Elantra body damages and restore it to pre accident condition. Thank you for being a very loyal customer, and we are very happy that you were pleased with the repairs.

SF
SARA F.
05/21/2019
Avi takes good care of my car and is helpful to me.
The body work was done very well and was finished in 4 days as promised. My car is in good hands at Roland Falls.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you Sara for being such a loyal customer for so many years. Glad we were able to repair the vehicle to pre accident condition and also service your Toyota Prius at the same time.

JEFF D.
05/18/2019
Good Reviews from friends
Fast and through service. Checked car beyond what was asked, with full accounting of what needed to be done.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for letting us service your Grand Caravan. Glad we were able to help keep your vehicle in full maintenance per manufacturer.

05/16/2019
I have always had great service at Roland Falls Auto Body.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you, Talatha for trusting us in servicing your Toyota RAV4. We are happy that you were pleased with the repairs and the service.

MARY BETH M.
05/16/2019
Always nice, quick, and fair
Always so kind and not intimidating for someone who doesn’t know much about cars. Always does a quality job, explains everything, and gives you honest options.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for trusting in us to diagnose your Toyota Prius. It is always important for us that our customers understand the issue with the car and are given options to repair it.

BF
BRENNON F.
INFINITI G20
05/15/2019
They would just great
He did excellent work and I will recommend him to anybody to take their calls to have work done fix whatever the case may be he did an excellent job with my Infinity G20
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for letting us repair your collision body damages on your infinity. We pride ourselves in restoring the vehicle to pre accident condition or better.

SA
Sam A.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Sam said this business is always the best. He also said he goes here all the time.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you Sam for trusting in us to replace your exhaust system you provided us with on your Toyota Camry.