PL
Philip L.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Philip said the employees were very honest. They provided good service. They completed service quickly. The work was done at a reasonable price.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We always attempt to provide prompt, fair, and great quality service. Thank you for trusting in us to repair your Honda CR-V.

QM
QUENTIN M.
02/26/2019
Small for now.
I have had nothing but good experiences here. The owner/manager, Avi, is very access-able. He is precise with information and is always in a good humor , positive, and fun to talk to.
Karen , at the front desk is also pleasant and provides the information accurately.
Prices are competitive, though not too cheap. He does not overpack an estimate with un-necessary repairs.
This has become my go to small repair shop for my Dodge Van.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your kind comments and for allowing us to service your Grand Garavan. We always try to explain and provide information so the customers know what they are charged for. Thank you for recommending us.

SAMUEL S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
02/23/2019
Very friendly staff and thorough explanations!
I was looking for a local shop to take my car for service other than my car dealership. My boyfriend recommended Roland Falls Auto Body and we immediately made an appointment. The staff is very friendly, explains what they need to do without confusing language, and offers very fair pricing.

I would definitely recommend this shop to my friends and family.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you very much for trusting in us to repair your Subaru Forester. We try to expalin in plain language and provide fair pricing to our customers when they bring in car for service. Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends.

BEN B.
Owings Mills, MD
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/16/2019
Professional!!
Roland Falls Auto Body was very professional. Avi is very knowledgeable, I've been using him for a long time for all my cars
Its a pleasure every time we visit
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Ben for your kind words, we strive to always be professional, knowledgeable, and preform repairs in a timely manner. Thank you for being a loyal customer for a long time.

ROBERT M.
02/15/2019
My “go to” shop.
Wouldn’t trudt my vehicles to any other place. A loyal customer from the beginning.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/19/2019

Rob, thank you for being such a loyal customer for many years. You and your family have always had your vehicles repaired with us and we appreciate it graetly. glad wee were able to help with the Honda Accord.

CHRISTOPHER W.
Jeep Liberty
02/15/2019
Friendly and fast customer service
Had a 0900 appointment for state inspection, which they actually kept. I was in and out in under 15 minutes. They answered all my questions fully, and mechanics were smiling and seemed happy to work there. Great locally owned business. I'd recommend!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/19/2019

Christopher, glad we were able to help you with your Maryland State Inspection on your Jeep. We value your time and we try to always keep our appointment time. I am glad we were able to answer your questions and concerns. Hope to see you for all your vehicle needs, and always with a smile.

NA
Nathaniel A.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Nathaniel said they did a nice job. His vehicle is fixed.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/19/2019

Glad we were able to fix your Silverado and that everything turned out nicely and to your satisfaction.

AT
Angelo T.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Angelo said that the place really takes care of him.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Angelo for your kind words. We try to take very good care from each and every one of our customers.

CF
CHESTER F.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/29/2019
Auto repair
Fast friendly service.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Chester for the kind review. Glad all worked out with the Honda Civic repairs and that we were able to get it back to you quickly.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/27/2019
A super efficient and quick car repair place
I have been going to Roland Falls Auto Repair for my routine car maintenance for 6 years. EVERY time I have been EXTREMELY SATISFIED!! The owner and his staff are very conscientious and very professionally capable.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your VW Jetta and for the kind review. Thank you for being such a loyal customer for many years, and we aim to please every single one of our customers.

CHARLOTTE M.
Toyota Matrix
01/27/2019
The people are great
They don't push you into putting more into it if you don't have the money. They call and let you know what your car needs . Everyone is very nice that we have met soo far . They've been able to get it in right away if they can and call as soon as it's done
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for trusting us to repair your Toyota Matrix. Keeping our customers informed throughout the repair process helps them understand what the repair priorities are. Thank you for the kind review.

JAMES S.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
01/25/2019
Replacement of Flat Tire
I can always count on Avi for good quality service of necessary work. If we take our cars to the dealers, they do a multiple point “free” check snd “find” (aka: create) expensive stuff to be done. We say “Thanks, but no thanks” & drive straight to Avi. He tells me if anything needs to be done & if so, what and when.
We fo not take our cars anywhere else, and have not, for years.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the kind review you have provided on your last service for the Subaru. We aim to oprovide quality service and repairs that are needed in a timely manner and at a reasomnable rate.

CL
CHARLOTTE L.
Lexus ES 300
01/04/2019
92 lexus
Roald Falls Auto Body fixed my car AND made sure it ran well before turning it over to me. Thank you! I appreciate your service!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Charlotte for the kind review and thank you for trusting us with your Lexus repairs.

AG
Anoj G.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Anoj said they're the best.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for your kind review about our shop and services.

TT
Thomas T.
Saab 9-2X
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said he came in for a State Inspection. The employees were friendly and they did a fine job, in the same day. The price was a little steep.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Mr. Thurlow for trusting in us to preforme a Maryland State inspection on your Saab. We try to provide friendly and timely service to all our customers.