Overall Rating 4.6923108/5Overall Rating 4.6923108/5Overall Rating 4.6923108/5Overall Rating 4.6923108/5rating 4.6923108
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077
Latest Review 40 minutes ago

Doris W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2018 Category: Service
I've always had great customer service and a great cup of coffee while waiting!

Missouri City, TX
06/22/2018 Category: Service
#Awesome
Always provides the service that I need and checks for everything. This is the only place I go for all my car needs.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Hi,

I am Happy to hear our Service Department is taking Good care of you!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Ronald H.
League City, TX
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Ron Helminski
Steve was courteous, prompt, knowledgeable
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Good Morning Ronald,

I am Happy to hear Steven and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Manvel, TX
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Brian M.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Rep
Customer service rep - Karla Wilson did a phenomenal job.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Hi Brian,

I am Happy to hear Karla and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Honest and stands behind the product
Best dealership in Houston area.

Richard B.
Friendswood, TX
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Competent/friendly people working in all the business areas as wel as lmanagement ensuring that facilities are maintained and clean.
I count on Patrick to take care of my cars. He has done so for over 10 years!!!!

Hi Richard,

I am Happy to hear Patrick and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

HY
Harold Y.
League City, TX
06/19/2018 Category: Service
VERY GOOD SERVICE
WORK WAS DONE ON SCHEDULE AND DONE CORRECTLY. AS A MATTER OF FACT, SERVICE ADVISER STARTED THE WORK EARLIER THAN ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED.O

Good Morning Harold,

Daniel G.
Pasadena, TX
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Just a regular service appointment but the amenities make it nice. The popcorn and water is a great touch and they did a great job with the wash and vacuum after the service. It's the little things that make a difference.

Good Morning Daniel,

Bacliff, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Or not
Trying to milk the insurance. I went to get my ac fixed.. didnt get fixed because they wanted over 3grand and told me to go through insurance.. I said no and asked about a payment plan. They said no it has to be paid in full or I cant get my car. I said never mind then and they told me to take the loner asap back to the dealership

Good Morning,

I am sorry to hear about your visit with our service department. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing.

CJ

VG
Vanessa G.
Pasadena, TX
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Good
Great job

Good Morning Vanessa,

2012 Hyundai Accent
Maybe it’s my car
I make have to find a different service place to find out exactly what is wrong with my car.

Webster, TX
Cassandra from the Service Dept
Cassandra(Cassie) is extremely pleasant! I initially scheduled my service with another person due to appt time but when I checked in, the 2 other gentleman without a customer in front of them directed me to Cassie's desk. I patiently waited for her to finish with a customer because she politely acknowledged me and I'm familiar with her. She did ask the other gentlemen to help check me in but no one listened. Once she checked me in, she even called the guys in the service dept so she could give me a more accurate wait time. It sounded like they were annoyed she was asking so I really appreciated her taking the heat. During my 1.5 hour wait in the lobby, I don't think I saw anyone from the service dept running around to help more than she did. And every time I see her, she has a bright smile on her face and never once complained. She is really awesome and I don't think I want to deal with anyone else but her anymore. She deserves a raise!

Good Morning,

I am Happy to hear Cassie and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

AH
Alan H.
Pearland, TX
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2018 Category: Service
great service and honest communication
I appreciated the clear communication and kind service that showed genuine concern to help. Polite and courteous exchange with everyone I came in contact with. That kind of service and attention makes or breaks a service oriented company for me.

Good Morning Alan,

Friendly
Everyone I came into contact with was friendly and accommodating!

Manvel, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service
Great service department. Fast and efficient.

Webster, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2018 Category: Service
After having a screw driver puncture my AC condenser on 610. I brought Bryan Hemphill, who did a great job of getting me in and getting my car fixed. So I didnt have to drive around in 100 degree heat without AC. Once again Roncarter Hyundai comes through!
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Good Morning,

I am Happy to hear Bryan and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Jane D.
Clear Lake Shores, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2018 Category: Service
I always feel welcome and the service is always good. Thank you
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018