Overall Rating 4.6923108/5Overall Rating 4.6923108/5Overall Rating 4.6923108/5Overall Rating 4.6923108/5rating 4.6923108
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077
Sandra B. on 02/19/2018
" Customer First"
They get it right the first time with attention to detail & always with The Customer First attitude.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/19/2018 01:56 AM
JEFFERY D. at Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Good Morning Sandra,

I am Happy to hear our Service Department is taking Good care of you!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Verified Customer on 02/18/2018
"Service"
Service Dept. is awesome. Appointment are easy to make and they review everything with you. Will check continue to go to Ron Carter.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra

Review Created: 02/17/2018 11:49 AM

Hi Frank,

Humberto H. on 02/16/2018
"Good job"
Very service. Happy with the dealership.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/16/2018 06:30 PM

Hi Humberto,

Bryan B. on 02/16/2018
"Great staff. 2 hours from my home, but I go there always!"
Super friendly, always helpful, I live 2 hours away and that is only place I take my car to be repaired
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 05:59 AM

Hi Bryan,

Teresa M. on 02/15/2018
"My last visit"
when I take my car in for service they are always very courteous. Sometimes it is difficult to get in for service always busy and I am not able to do walk ins I am not able to just sit and wait for however long.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/15/2018 06:54 PM

Hi Teresa,

I am Happy to hear our Service Department is taking Good care of you!! I am sorry for the dificulty of getting into servie. We are working on that:)) I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Verified Customer on 02/15/2018
"Easy to schedule "
Using the app makes it easy to find a time to come in. The service desk members are usually quick to come out and help.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 06:41 PM

Hi.

Mary O. on 02/15/2018
"Patrick McClellan, Service Advisor"
I purchased my Santa Fe in 2009 and have been with your service department, specifically with my service advisor, Patrick McClellan. He is just the best. I noticed that when I was in for service this month that most all of the personnel is still there. That to me, testifies to what a great company Hyundai is. Please keep up the good work and never let Patrick go anywhere else!
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 03:14 PM

Hi Mary,

I am Happy to hear Patrick and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Verified Customer on 02/15/2018
"Patrick "
We love Patrick in the service department.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 11:16 AM

Hi,

I am Happy to hear Patrick and our Service Department are  taking Good care of you!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Benigno P. on 02/13/2018
"Service "
Friendly service
Review Created: 02/13/2018 01:57 PM
JEFFERY D. at Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Good Morning Benigno,

Haley S. on 02/13/2018
"Excellent customer service with service advisor Patrick"
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 08:13 AM
JEFFERY D. at Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Good Morning Haley,

I am Happy to hear Patrick and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Debra T. on 02/11/2018
"Luv My Sonata"
Karla does a great job. She always has a smile to greet me when I walk in. She takes good care of me.
Review Created: 02/11/2018 06:37 PM

Good Morning Debra,

I am Happy to hear Karla and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Verified Customer on 02/11/2018
"Great personal service. "
Everyone was very nice and answered all my questions.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 02/11/2018 05:53 PM

Jane D. on 02/11/2018
"Best customer service ever. "
Karla and all the people I deal with at Ron Carter consistently provide superior service, always with a smile.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 02/11/2018 05:46 PM

Good Morning Jane,

Carole B. on 02/11/2018
"Great Service!"
Fast, reliable and friendly service every time.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 02/11/2018 11:07 AM

Good Morning Carole,

Mariella J. on 02/10/2018
"Jarred Howard "
Jarred Howard, is the best sales person I have ever seen.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 07:35 PM

Good Morning Mariella,

I am Happy to hear Jarred Howard and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Consuelo J. on 02/10/2018

Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 01:31 PM

Gloria J. on 02/09/2018
"Great service "
Loved the great service I received
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/09/2018 02:11 AM
JEFFERY D. at Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/09/2018

Good Morning Gloria,

David P. on 02/08/2018
"Very polite and professional"
This is our 2nd Hyundai that we have always taken here to have it serviced.
Review Created: 02/08/2018 01:17 PM