Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5rating 4.7142857
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Friendswood, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient
Adrian Chapa is friendly and knowledgeable and makes my service appointments very efficient. I appreciate his service.

Linda B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
My experience with Ron Carter
Patrick is a excellent guy when I call service he takes care of me with no problem he cares about the customer and their vehicle I only deal with Patrick high five keep up the good work and I can not forget about my salesman Carlos and Paul Hewitt they are the best I will purchase my next SUV from my two favorite guys thumbs up guys for a job well done.

Mary S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Positive athmosphere! Friendly staff! Great food!
The service department of Hyundai never fails to deliver! Excellent service! Friendly staff on the service department and great food!
My only hope is for the sales department to be the same. Our experience with the sales department was not so pleasant. They have very arrogant staff on the sales department. Unfortunately, our friend who went there to also try to buy an SUV was also greeted with arrogance!

John B.
Angleton, TX
2014 Hyundai Equus
Friendly and quality service
Everyone is so friendly and seems to genuinely care.

NE
Nathan E.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
I had a wonderful experience. Service was excellent.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Good Morning Nathan,

I am Happy to hear our Service Department is taking Good care of you!!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Sam C.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Adrian in service dept is the best

Hi Sam,

I am Happy to hear Adrian and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

PF
Priscila F.
Pasadena, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
By far the best customer service at a dealership!

Hi Priscila,

Excellent like always

Hi,

Deer Park, TX
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Love their customer service!!!
Great staff and customer service.
Love it

Good Morning,

AF
Alfred F.
Coffee
all went well. Quick completion of work

Hi Alfred,

FV
Francisca V.
Sachse, TX
Quick
The car is my granddaughters and she has a broken ankle right now and 2 kids, they went in with her fiancé and the service provided was so quick and effortless on her part so she was very happy!

Hi Francisca,

TH
Timothy H.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
so convenient and great service
Ron Carter Hyundai service dept is always great and easy to deal with!

Good Morning Timothy,

Sharon B.
Pearland, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
The employees
I am always greeted in the service department as if I am an old friend. It was also great to see my salesman David Waters back at the Clear Lake dealership. He is awesome!

Good Morning Sharon,

Sandra B.
Bay City, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
2018 Ioniq
Great Service Center and employees especially Bryan Hemphill.

Good Morning Sandra,

I am Happy to hear Bryan and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Joseph S.
Pasadena, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
The service write up staff work hard to make things go right to best of their knowledge,and I do ask some tech questions
Adrian has done me a very good job as I come and leave, I do and did ask some questions that he does his best to answer, one to share is how does the tech know or justify that coolant needs to be done, does he use a hydrometer, ph paper test or visual. He gave me the best answer he knew. The tech did put parts on correctly, and like that extremely, I am a mechanic or to use the term a tech too, so we judge each other on how well things are done

Good Morning Joseph,

CT
Craig T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service Advisor
Adrian Chapa scheduled our appointment at a convenient 7 am time for us. We brought our 2011 Sante Fe in at 7 am for some extensive service, and we picked up the car at noon.

Great and timely service!!!

Good Morning Craig,

I am Happy to hear Adrian and  our Service Department are taking Good care of you!!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Excellent service at Ron Carter
The professionalism, courtesy, and knowledge of the staff at Ron Carter.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Hi,

AD
Alberto D.
Services Department
I would like to get some free oil change if I could I don't want to go no where else and let anybody touch my car only you all
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018