Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625

NS
Niklyn S.
Sorry I Bought This SUV at Ron Carter
1. The road noise I experience in my 2017 Santa Fe Sport is terrible for me. I wear hearing aids, as I have for over 15 years in two other SUVs by other manufacturers, and have never had the difficulty hearing passengers, the radio or books on disc that I do in this car.

2. My salesman, Moe Sharifa, lied to me about the navigation system in the car. I specifically told him, on no less than three occasions while we were discussing a possible purchase, that I wanted a car that had a navigation system that operated independently of a cell phone. Each time he told me my car was so equipped. Unfortunately, I was down for almost 5 weeks with the flu immediately after purchasing the car and didn't realize the situation until it was too late to return it. I discussed the matter a couple of times with Kevin Fosher, the then-new sales manager, and was given some concessions. The excuse give for Moe's dishonesty was that he wasn't very knowledgeable about computer functions and didn't realize the car's shortcoming. I don't know why Moe couldn't understand "Does this car's navigation system require connection to a phone?"

3. Another problem took many months to resolve. I had a copy of a check request for something over $200 and was unable to determine whether I'd received the money. The request was dated around July 21, 2017. My house was flooded by Harvey and in the following chaos I was unable to follow up on the request for several months. After the first of the year, when I relocated the request, I left a number of inquiring phone messages for Kevin. Fosher, none of which were returned. I just wanted to know whether the check had been issued, as I was unable to determine that myself. On Mar. 27, 2018, I brought the matter, and a copy of the request, to the attention of Kerry Marsh, who said he would look into it for me. Again, nothing. Finally, on Aug. 8, 2018, I met Christopher Rodriguez who made a copy of the request and apologized for the poor follow-up and promised to resolve the issue. Right. I left messages for him on Aug, 9, 17, and 23. Finally a woman called on Mr. Rodriguez' behalf and told me the check had never been issued and where would I like it sent. I did receive the check within 10 days or so after her call.

I can't say much for the responsiveness of anyone I dealt with at Ron Carter except Karla Wilson in the service department. She's been great -- friendly and does what she says she's going to do. I would like very much to be assigned to a different sales person. I don't like Moe, and Moe doesn't like me. We're civil to one another, but I dread dealing with him each time it's necessary. Every time I see him all I can think of is how he lied to make a sale.

Good Morning Niklyn,

I am sorry to hear about your past year.
I am Happy to hear that our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

David P.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil and Filter Change at Ron Carter Hyundai
My service advisor is awesome. He always takes good care of me and my car. I will definitely continue to have my service done here and when I'm ready to purchase another car I will look at Ron Carter Hyundai first.

Good Morning David,

I am Happy to hear that Patrick and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

GM
Gene M.
Friendswood, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Personal attention to auto owner, status of service and service records.
Excellent service manager.

Good Morning Gene,

I am Happy to hear that Patrick and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

League City, TX
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Amazing costumer service
Always Good!

Good Morning,

Michelle B.
Fresno, TX
ISREAL
Isreal is the one who sold me the car. I wouldnt have even known about the service side of things if he hadnt introduced me to that department in the first place. He is the best car salesman i have ever met. GIVE HIM A RAISE! He deserves it and more!

Good Morning Michelle,

I am Happy to hear that Isreal and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

RV
Reyes V.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service every single time !
Every time I need maintenance on my vehicle the team is always in a good mood to do it.
I get the best service and my complimentary car wash! Service is awesome so is the people that works there!

Good Morning Reyes,

BJ
Brandi J.
Galveston, TX
Not good
Not good

Good Morning Brandi,

I am sorry to hear about your visit with our service department. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. This allows us to make adjustments to better serve our customers.

Jeffer P.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was great, time frame reasonable for the work done on the vehicle.

Good Morning Jeffer,

WA
Williams A.
Brookside Vl, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Service person
Carla always takes great care with my auto needs. She's the best!
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Good Mornig Williams,

I am Happy to hear that Karla and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

John H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
called me and made the appointment Mr. Garcia had my car back in less than 1 hr.
great service and did not try to sell me anything I didn't need
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Good Morning John,

MU
Melanie U.
Fast and friendly service
Karla is always helpful and nice. She goes above and beyond to help with whatever I need.

Good Morning Melanie,

GG
Gary G.
Great service.

Good Morning Gary,

LA
Linda A.
15,000 mile Tucson check up
The people were very friendly, called me by name, and completed the checkup quickly.

Good Morning Linda,

EG
Eliana G.
Pasadena, TX
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Reps were nice and friendly and accommodating. Made the process easy and stress free.

Hi Eliana,

Joseph G.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Joseph G.
The service coordinator Carla Wilson has always made my experience at Ron Carter's services department, excellent !!
She has been knowledgeable, friendly, and above all, professional. She takes service to a new level, and makes Ron Carter Hyundai the place to purchase your next car.

Good Morning Joseph,

I am Happy to hear that Krla and  our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

AH
Alexander H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great workers make a company great.
Adrian Chapa always gives me the best service. Thank him

Good Morning Alexander,

I am Happy to hear that Adrian and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

PP
Prashanth P.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
quick easy service
quick easy service

Good Morning Prashanth,

10/11/2018 Category: Service
The people were friendly and the waiting room is very nice
Very friendly staff, really fast service overall very helpful

Good Morning,

Trina S.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Recent service visit
The service department is great! Adrian is the best he always take the time to explain to me exactly what is going on with my vehicles and makes sure I get them back ASAP. They are the best.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Good Morning Trina,

I am Happy to hear that Adrian and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Reanna W.
Deer Park, TX
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Adrian chapa
His professionalism surpasses expectations.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018