Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625

Jane D.
Clear Lake Shores, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Always great service with a smile
Karla is the best person I’ve ever seen do a difficult job. Thanks for having such a great employee
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Good Morning Jane,

I am Happy to hear that Karla and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

12/11/2018 Category: Service
It seems every time I visit, I do not leave totally satified
Know what you need or take some one with you.

Good Morning,

I am Sorry to see that we did not meet or exceed your expectations in our service department. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. This allows us to make adjustments to better serve our customers.

Review
Great service. Goes the extra mile to make sure I get every thing I need done.

TJ
Troy J.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Always the best service here!
Efficient, welcoming, and caring! These guys, especially Bryan, are always spot on!

Good Morning Troy,

I am Happy to hear that Bryan and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Storm B.
Brazoria, TX
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and got the jod done

Good Morning Storm,

EQ
Erum Q.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Loved the service - Moe is great!
Staff was friendly at great at helping me figure out prices and find a good deal. They were patient with all my questions, and explained everything in detail. I did not feel that they were trying to trick me, and I feel I got a very good deal. Also, Moe, the salesman explained all of the workings of the car very well, he is always available for questions, and he did everything possible to ensure that I was happy with the vehicle (I inspected it closely, and he addressed every concern I had and tried to make me as happy as possible).

Good Morning Erum,

I am Happy to hear that Moe and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

DT
Debra T.
League City, TX
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Super Job
Carla is extremely dedicated and does a great job. She goes out of her way to make sure her customers are completely satisfied. She also responds to any question that I have. I really appreciate her and all of her hard work.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Good Morning Debra,

I am Happy to hear that Karla and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Called me when a loaner car came available
Prompt service.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Catherine S.
Missouri City, TX
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great customer service. Friendly and efficient employees

Good Morning Catherine,

12/09/2018 Category: Service

HM
Heather M.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Easy drop off/pick up
I like the ease of dropping my car off to be maintanenced and picking up whenever I can get back

Good Morning Heather,

KL
Kimberly L.
Dickinson, TX
12/08/2018 Category: Service
I have been assigned to Karla for the last 2 visits and she has made my experience hassle free. She keeps me updated and informed. I have been very satisfied when working with Karla.

Good Morning Kimberly,

Michael M.
Pasadena, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Always the nest service. Best shop in town.
Always the best service. Best shop in town.

Good Morning Michael,

RA
Robert A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
2019 cars and suv
have looked at the 2019s--it seen that no 6 cylinder suvs are being made---why not?

Good Morning Robert,

I am Happy to hear that our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs. As far as the 6 cylinder SUV's I am sorry I do not have an answer for that. I recomend reaching out to your salesman. He/she maybe able to help answer that.

MO
Mary O.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
The personnel and the service
Always receive excellent service from my Service Advisor, Patrick McCllelan. I bought my Hyundai Santa Fe in 2009 and have had all my services done there. Patrick has been with me from the beginning. Everyone at the dealership is friendly and helpful! If you are in the market for a dependable and excellent vehicle, I highly recommend that your journey start here.

Good Morning Mary,

I am Happy to hear that Patrick and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

AV

JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Good Morning Tommy,

2018 Hyundai Kona
12/04/2018 Category: Service
the attention and care for you and your vehicle
this is the best service I have received in a long time in a dealer. thank you for all of your attentions.

FD
Frederick D.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and great customer experience.

Good Morning Frederick,

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Clean, friendly environment and knowledgeable personnel
I had an oil change and recall service. Patrick took good care of me and the waiting room was a pleasant stay. They were very busy so it took a while to get the service completed.