Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625

IL
Iris L.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
respect from Adrian
Best serviced rep I have ever delt with
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Good morning Iris,

I am Happy to hear that Adrian and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

BK
Brian K.
Spring, TX
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Great service department. The service writer was very knowledgeable and kept me informed with the progress of the repair.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Good morning Brian,

SN
Sara N.
Texas City, TX
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t have an appointment but they were able to take care of me with a short wait. Friendly staff!
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Good morning Sara,

I am Happy to hear that Zachary and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

IC
Irma C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Service Dept.
Karla was awesome..on Point!
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Good afternoon Irma,

I am Happy to hear that Karla and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Quick Friendly Service
Facility is clean.
People work at the service are really friendly.
Quick turn around on regular maintenance...
I give two thumbs up.
Keep up the good work!
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Good morning,

I am Happy to hear that Steven and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Surekha B.
League City, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Very helpful
Adrian was a great help!

Good morning Surekha,

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/14/2019 Category: Service
the right way to treat someone in for service
Since I bought my car. I always get my service jobs from the dealership. Always treated me right and very polite

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
Customer service
I was in for my first oil change on my new car, after I left I realized that I had left my personalized water bottle. The service tech that helped me contacted me immediately to let me know it had been turned in. I am very appreciative!

BW
Brandi W.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Service is good,especially since I cant make appts,I come when I can,and always receive good service. Friendly staff.

Good morning Brandi,

Javier S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Adrian at service is always great help. Quick to sign me in and help in anything needed.

Good afternoon Javier,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Very quick to be greeted and taken care of when entering. Waiting room is comfortable.

05/13/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai was scheduled for an inspection on a day when thunderstorms were predicted near my home in northwest Houston in the early afternoon.
After arriving at 9:15 a.m., I asked Adrian Chapa if the inspection could be expedited so that I could return to Houston by 12noon. My car was ready within an hour.
I drive the approximately 1 to 1 & 1/2 hours to Ron Carter Hyundai from Houston because the service is always excellent and I always deal with Adrian Chapa. Mr.
Chapa has a customer service focus, very good interpersonal skills and is always helpful.

TG
Tim G.
Alvin, TX
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Another Good Service Experience
Adrian Chapa again provided me with a good service when a routine oil change and two recall items were performed on my Sonata. Always a pleasure dealing with Adrian.

Good morning Tim,

AI
Autumn I.
Webster, TX
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service and Well Operated
I appreciated how kind and respectful the whole staff was to me, as this was my first time visiting this dealership. The prices are competitive for service, and they have plenty of staff to keep wait time short.

Good morning Autumn,

Pearland, TX
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service experience
The service team members are very helpful and everyone appears to give extra effort to make the experience as comfortable and informed as possible. The dealership is out of my way but I feel valued as a customer and I will continue to return for service.

Good morning Milo,

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Excellent job making sure everything gets done and treats the customer with respect

Good morning ma'am,

MN
Marcele N.
Conroe, TX
05/09/2019
Great People
Anthony and Paul helped us getting into our new car. Im amazed with their service and they are very friendly and funny. please dont look anywhere else, this is the place to go.

Good morning Marcele,

I am Happy to hear that Anthony and Paul and the rest of our Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Baytown, TX
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Appointments
Appointments are easy to get. Instead of having to schedule weeks in advance, you can schedule same day service.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Barbara B.
Pearland, TX
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful friendly servic
The service staff at this location are so friendly and caring. And the service is excellent. I've never had a complaint.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Good morning Barbara,

I am Happy to hear that Bryan and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

HH
Herbert H.
Texas City, TX
05/03/2019 Category: Service
I didn’t have to wait long to get my car serviced and they always make sure your car is clean and vacuum before returning it to you Thanks to ALL the staff at Ron Carter You all are awesome
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019