2019 Hyundai Elantra
Groovy
Groovy
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/06/2020

Good morning,

I am happy to hear that Juan and the rest of our Service Team took good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

LD
Laquisha D.
Dickinson, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
I have been dealing with Ron Carter since 2014 I believe. I have purchased 4 new vehicles from here. I don't see myself purchasing from anywhere else.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/06/2020

Good morning Laquisha,

I am happy to hear that Adrian and the rest of our Service Team took good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

DV
Dora V.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
great service department
Ron Carter has a great service department. Personalized caring.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/05/2020

Good afternoon Dora,

I am happy to hear that Harley and the rest of our Service Team took good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Kirk M.
Stafford, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership!
I have purchased two vehicles at this dealership. Thier sales and service departments are excellent. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Kirk M.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Good afternoon Kirk,

I am happy to hear that Delissa and the rest of our Service Team took good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

TW
Toby W.
Texas City, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2020 Category: Service
This is the 4th Hyundai I have bought from Ron Carter. The service is impeccable. It is refreshing to see the same faces from the first car to today. They explain everything from buying to the service they are providing. I would recommend to anyone.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

Good morning Toby,

I am happy to hear that Billy and the rest of our Service Team took good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Maintenance
Excelente customers service! Excelente service performed! Keep up the great work.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

Michael M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Best shop in town
Always a good experience. Good prices, fast and excellent service. What's not to like. Best shop in town.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Good morning Michael,

Rescore
OK, Billy Williams, the services advisor, and his manager, Patrick McClellan, deserve a 5 star for trying to help me with the issues I have had since I purchased my vehicle at Ron Carter Clear Lake, however the 5 stars stop there. The technicians that have worked on my vehicle have at the very least done a subpar job. Let me start first with the fact that my only key to my vehicle which I was told when I purchased the vehicle, that they only had the one but they would find the other one, that never happened. The sales man never returned my calls and his manager never acknowledged me as a customer. Second came my first oil changer which was a scheduled oil change that took over 4 hours to complete. The third was another scheduled oil change which also took almost 4 hours to complete. The fourth cam just last month when I went to get it looked at as the drivers side door trim was coming off. I was informed if I left the car it would be ready the next day. I received a call the next day informing me the only key to my vehicle was lost, not surprising. when I picked up my vehicle on Saturday I noticed the rear windshield wiper needed to be changed however I never received a call asking if I would like it changed. My list can go on, but I will stop here.

Worst dealership
Not once have i had a positive experience here with service department. Avoid this dealership at all cost. There are better Hyundai dealerships in town.

Good afternoon,

We will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your service experience. Thank you.

CJ

BW
Bruce W.
Channelview, TX
06/01/2020 Category: Service
I was a little surprised that no staff wore a mask.I did and the customers In. The waiting area did.i did like the plastic they put on the steering wheel and they protected my seats cause last time they got oil on my seat.Juan did walk to the car and to see if everything was ok.

Good afternoon Bruce,

Thelma M.
Awesome
The service department went above and beyond in helping me get my car fixed. Not only did they fix it they fixed it the very day same day. Thank you Adrian Chappa for excellent customer service.

Good afternoon Thelma,

RF
Rhonda F.
Bacliff, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service department only!
You guys and gals are great in the service and rental car dept. Very quick and efficient.

The sales department can kiss my 🐴

Good afternoon Rhonda,

PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2020 Category: Service
The atmosphere
I got in and out fast with the appointment. I even thought about doing a upgrade in vehicle while I was there.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

GM
Gayla M.
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly, prompt service.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020