Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625

RL
Renee L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN H-TOWN
Hyundai provides the best and most reliable customer service in Houston. They have the best team I have ever experienced (love Patrick McClellan). I will always stay with Hyundai because I love their vehicles as being reliable and their service department team is excellent.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Good afternoon Renee -

I am Happy to hear that Patrick and our Service Team took GREAT care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

VD
Veronica D.
Webster, TX
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Adrian was very knowledgeable of my Hyundai, he answered all the questions I asked and educated me on important ways to keep my car running good.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Good afternoon Veronica -

I am Happy to hear that Adrian and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Pearland, TX
02/14/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
DEALTH WITH THE DEALERSHIP ON THREE OCCASIONS IN PURCHASING & SERVICES RENDERED. MADE TO FEEL LIKE VALUED BUYER. SERVICE ADVISOR, PATRICK M.5+ STARS. HONEST OPINION & ALWAYS GOES EXTRA MILE. OWNER OF HYUNDAI CARS ON 5 SEPARATE OCCASIONS.

Good afternoon -

I am Happy to hear that our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

YB
Yolanda B.
Angleton, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
service was fast, used the shuttle and was very happy with results.

Good morning Yolanda -

I am Happy to hear that Karla and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Michelle B.
Texas City, TX
Customer Service
Great customer service . I will definitely continue to take my car here. Very pleased.

Good morning Michelle -

I am Happy to hear that Steven and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Monica Pauline M.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
The Adrian Chapa, Carla and Brian Show!!
All I can say they don’t pay guys enough for the customer service you give!!!

Adrian, Carla and Brian, YOU GUYS TOTALLY ROCK!!!

Good morning Monica -

I am Happy to hear that "The Adrian, Karla and Bryan Show" and the rest of our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

EB
Eranell B.
La Marque, TX
Fast and friendly
Very quick service staff were very friendly and professional

Good morning Eranell -

I am Happy to hear that Adrian and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Deer Park, TX
Excellent customer service!
Antonio and his team were great to work with! Answered all my questions and the shuttle service worked well, with very nice drivers.

Good morning -

AV
Arturo V.
As Promissed
From start to finish everyone was friendly and courteous.
the car was serviced in a timely manner and price was reasonable.

Good morning Arturo -

BW
Byron W.
Webster, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Bryan Hemphill is great!
My service advisor at Ron Carter Hyundai always takes great care of customers and keeps you advised on any issues or delays, so there are no surprises. And you always get your car back clean and when promised.

Good Morning Byron,

I am Happy to hear that Bryan and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

MA

Good Morning Mary,

BT
Barbara T.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and the service is great.

Good Morning Barbara,

IG
Ignatius G.
Your staff
Had an issue with my smart cruise control! Patrick McClellan as always resolved the issue in the least amount of time!
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

MF
Marco F.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/11/2019 Category: Service
The attention is very professional
The best place for the car care
👍

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Better customer service
Poor customer service experience

Good Morning Gonzalo,

I am sorry to hear about your visit with our service team. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey lettingus know how we are doing. This allows us to make adjustments to better serve our customers.

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Clean
Since purchasing my Kona in May 2018, I've had three service reps. It would make it nice to have the same service rep when I'm having service done.

Hi,

MA
Magda A.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service from the Service Team
I did not have to wait a long time for the oil change on my car. The team offered to stop by and get me something to eat. They always have food for their customers on Saturdays. They brought my car washed and cleaned.

My only complain will be that I referred my sister to by a car from Ron Carter Hyundai and she did, a 2019 on December 2018. They told me that I was going to get $100.00 for the referral, and I been there twice, and called and as of today, no one has reach out to me regarding the referreal. I am very disappointment about that, but with the team that take care of the car maintance very happy with them! I referred my cousin in the past, and she bought a car from Ron Carter Hyundai, and now my sister and no one has call me about the referral when they told me that they were going to call me. Even this past Saturday when I took my car for the oil change, I asked, and they told that they were going to look for me, no one did. Does this mean is not true about the $100 referral?

Good Morning Magda,

I am Happy to hear that our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs. I am sorry to hear about your referral. I will take this to the GM and see what I can do to help.