Overall Rating 4.6923108/5Overall Rating 4.6923108/5Overall Rating 4.6923108/5Overall Rating 4.6923108/5rating 4.6923108
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

Jose B.
Friendswood, TX
07/18/2018 Category: Service
A very good experience courteous and friendly

MV
Mary V.
Pearland, TX
Great Service Department
I have worked with Bryan Hemphill for several years and he always takes care of our service needs! I would recommend Ron Carter Service and Bryan Hemphill!

NE
Nathan E.
Galveston, TX
Great service team.
Everyone was very courteous and professional and knowledgeable about the service they provide. Also I was given a time frame of when car would be ready and it came back 30 mins.earlier than the time I was told kudos to service team

NT
Neal T.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Nice Job
Best service yet! I’ll be back.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Good Morning Neal,

I am Happy to hear our Service Department is taking Good care of you!!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Johnny K.
Manvel, TX
2015 Hyundai Equus
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership Service
I have been thoroughly impressed with Ron Carter Hyundai since I purchased my car there. I rate Ron Carter Hyundai high on professionalism, knowledge, integrity, efficiency, effectiveness and courtesy. I plan to continue to do business with Ron Carter Hyundai.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Good Morning Johnny,

Baytown, TX
We love the service
We can never make an appointment and love the way they can squeeze us in with out one.

Michael M.
Alvin, TX
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick turn around. friendly staff

Good Morning Michael,

Heather P.
La Porte, TX
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Front Desk is Great
I just recently purchased a Hyundai Tuscon in November. Bryan is always there to help schedule appointments and other maintenance, such as helping replacing/ordering lost key fobs. He helps make sure my appointments go as smooth as possible, and with a newborn baby that means a lot! Karla also helps to make sure my appointments ron smooth. They are the reason we will keep coming back!

Good Morning Heather,

I am Happy to hear Bryan, Karla, and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Lake Jackson, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Where is the service manager?
Had an awful experience with the service advisor I’d originally been assigned to, she had some severe behavioral issues and was completely disrespectful.

I attempted to contact the service manager and was told multiple different stories about his availability.

I had to go to PR to resolve the issues I had, which were easily fixed, they assigned me another service advisor who was wonderful.

Current market trends show that parts and service departments are becoming more profitable than actual new car sales, ron carter Hyundai doesn’t seem to have received this info.

The Hyundai brand practically sells it self, the service after sale is what keeps customers coming back.

The mechanics were competent and easily identified the issue, work under warranty was quickly approved without issue and my current service advisor is great.

Management should be able to easily identify these issues and correct them.

Good Morning,

I am Sorry to hear about your visit with our service department. The service manager is Patrick McClellan. He is on the Hyundai service drive. Jeff Dach is the Service Director for Ron Carter Clear Lake and offices out of the Cadillac service department. If you ever have any issues in the service department again Please feel free to reach out to either or both. I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. This allows us to make adjustments to better serve our customers.

VS
Valerie S.
Hitchcock, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employees
The people at Ron Carter Hundai are friendly, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile. I also really like that they wash my car for me!

Good Morning Valerie,

DT
Devon T.
Rosharon, TX
2013 Hyundai Equus
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff
I walked in around 7:30 am to drop off for a standard service before work. I saw Many people in front of me (I thought it was going to be forever and that I was going to be late for work). I was immediately acknowledged by the staff and I observed that every single employee was firing on all cylinders. They got all customers taken care of very swiftly and professionally. (Both drop off and pick up). Great job.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Good Morning Devon,

I am Happy to hear our Service Department is taking Good care of you!!! Glad you weren't late for work:)) I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Chrystal H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Patrick and Brian in service !!
Patrick and Brian in service make every single visit so easy and as stress free as possible for me , I truly appreciate them for always helping me
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Good Morning Chrystal,

I am Happy to hear Patrick, Bryan and our Service Department are all taking Good care of you!!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

Mark S.
Dickinson, TX
Reliable and fast service
I have been taking my car to the Service Department at Ron Carter since I bought the vehicle. I have consistently gotten great service that has been completed quickly.

Good Morning Mark,

Janet B.
Pearland, TX

Good Morning Janet,

Jessica D.
Professional, knowledgeable, and friendly
Unfortunately, had to replace/repair 2 brand new tires, my car wasn't a month old. I was offered roadside assistance to come out and take me to the dealership but I did not require the service. Once there, I was greated by an awesome gentleman at the counter, Steven Herbert, who was extremely helpful, calm and patient, eventhough, under the circumstances, I may not have been. Yet he was able to get me taken care of and even squeezed me in for an oil change that was soon due. He helped make the unfortuante event, a little less painful and I greatly appreciated the gesture.

Good Morning Jessica,

I am Happy to hear Steven and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.

John A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as always, job done in timely manner.

Good Morning John,

LW
Linda W.
League City, TX
Schedule maintenance done at Ron Carter Hyundai service department
Service writers are great people in the service department. They explain everything, make your weight as pleasant as possible and keep you updated And any work suggested or need it is entirely up to you; no pressure from them.

Good Morning Linda,

Charles W.
League City, TX
customer service
excellent customer service from Adrian

Good Morning Charles,

I am Happy to hear Adrian and our Service Department are taking Good care of you!!! I would like to Thank you for your Business and for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future service needs.