Audrey S.
Seabrook, TX
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Adrian Chappa Service Department
He cares about his customers and their vehicles. He is professional, courteous and kept me updated on the status of my vehicles repair. I would highly recommend Adrian to any of my friends. 5-Stars always!
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Good morning Audrey,

I am Happy to hear that Adrian and the rest of our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

LC
Laneria C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/14/2020 Category: Service
First Time for Service at Ron Carter Hyundai
Service was good. Staff was attentive and courteous. After servicing my vehicle I left with a very clean car, inside and out. That was cool!
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Good morning Laneria,

I am Happy to hear that Delissa and the rest of our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Cal H.
Friendswood, TX
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Most professional service department
The Service Department is so professional from the moment you arrive until you get in your vehicle to continue your day knowing you vehicle is “good to go”.

Good afternoon Cal,

NH
Nick H.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly service - I feel very appreciated and special! Thank you!

Good afternoon Nick,

I am Happy to hear that Juan and the rest of our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

KT
Karen T.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Service was on point and pretty fast.

Good morning Karen,

Marian F.
Texas City, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding staff with exceptional professionalism.
I am extremely impressed with Ron Carter Hyundai's staff. Their professionalism, courtesy, helpfulness and knowledge of business is commendable. I recommend this dealership to everyone. You have gone "above and beyond", with your services rendered. Thanks to all, for a "job well done". Marian

Good morning Marian,

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Ron Carter Hyundai Service
I recently had my 45,000 mile service work done on my Santa Fe at Ron Carter Hyundai. The service rep was Bryan Hemphill and he is great to work with. He arranged for me to have a loner car during the service. The entire service department is courteous, polite and very professional. They make having your car worked on less painful!!

Good morning,

I am Happy to hear that Bryan and the rest of our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Jerry W.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai
I bought the customer care package. I’ve only used this dealership for my oil change, tire rotation and car wash
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Good morning Jerry,

SR
Steven R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Karla
Karla is awesome and a joy to deal with.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Good morning Steven,

I am Happy to hear that Karla and the rest of our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

PS

Dickinson, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2020 Category: Service
friendly people
wonderful place to take my vehicle to work on thank for great service

Good afternoon Bentley,

GC
Gloria C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great place to service my car.
As always, good job and my advisor kept me in the loop.

Good morning Gloria,

League City, TX
Routine Maintenance
Received great service at Ron Carter Hyundai at the Friendswood location. They were very accommodating.

GM
Gayla M.
Pasadena, TX
Bryan is the best
Bryan is the best service representative that I have ever had.

Good morning Gayla,