Overall Rating 4.7333307/5Overall Rating 4.7333307/5Overall Rating 4.7333307/5Overall Rating 4.7333307/5rating 4.7333307
Overall Rating 2.06667/5Overall Rating 2.06667/5rating 2.06667rating 2.06667rating 2.06667

John L.
Pasadena, TX
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Smiling faces and quality work in a timely manner

Maryann S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pleasant No Hassle Service
It's a pleasure to bring our Hyundai for service at Ron Carter - no hassle, no frustration, just good service. Wished they were closer in to downtown!

Good Morning Maryann,

I am Happy to hear that our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

JV
Jeffrey V.
Friendswood, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly personnel and good service.

Good Morning Jeffrey,

LJ
Lori J.
Friendswood, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very pleasant experience
Quickly greeted once I pulled up. Waiting area very nice. Wait time was very reasonable. I will definitely return.

Good Morning Lori,

NC
Nelda C.
Service Department Great
My experience is always wonderful at Ron Carter Hyundai in Clear lake, the service department does an amazing job servicing the customers like myself. I leave with great satisfaction. Keep up the great work Service Department at Ron Carter Hyundai Clear Lake.

Good Morning Nelda,

Cindy C.
Pasadena, TX
Awesome Service..... Always
Brian in the service department is always my go to guy. Professional, Friendly, and always a pleasure to deal with for any service issues or maintenance.

Good Morning Cindy,

I am Happy to hear that Bryan and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

N/A
Na

Good Morning,

I am Sorry to hear about your visit with our service deapartment. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. We use this feedback to make adjustments to better serve our customers.

MF
Monique F.
Texas City, TX
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/16/2018 Category: Service
In for a routine oil service, waited in the comfortable lobby.

Good Morning Monique,

Dagmar R.
Oil change Service
Carla is an excellent service tech @ Hyundai. She makes sure that when she schedules my service it is what is needed to keep my Sonata running in top shape. She is very accommodating!

Good Morning Dagmar,

I am Happy to hear that Karla and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Belkis H.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Great place to go for your car service...
They have everything you need while you wait for your car to be ready...

Good Morning Belkis,

EC
Edward C.
My comment
They are very friendly and efficient.

Good Morning Edward,

BC
Brandy C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Adrian is great
Adrian is always helpful and friendly. I even ask for him when trying to service my other car at that "other" dealership. Lol!

Good Morning Brandy,

I am Happy to hear that Adrian and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Adrian is great! Helps in every way’
Great over all
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Good Morning,

I am Happy to hear that Adrian and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

DF
Douglas F.
Pearland, TX
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people doing what I expect from a dealership.

Hi Douglas,

MV
Mary V.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Returning from a road trip to Florida
Even though I was late for my appointment they completed the required services within an hour.

Hi Mary,

fast service

Hi Portia,

2016 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service was great. Wait time, not so great. Not sure if they had a lot of vehicles to service or what but wait time was rather longer than expected. Overall, I would return.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Hi,

I am Sorry to hear about your wait time in service. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. This allows us to make adjustments to better serve our customers.

RK
Rajendra K.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful 🤔
Spend 30-40k for brand new vehicle and start playing full price even for oil change from first service .

Good Morning Rajendra,

I am Sorry to hear about your visit with our service department. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. This allows us to make adjustments to better serve our customers.

Stafford, TX
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil change / wash and vacuum
Everything was done in a timely manner.

GK