Overall Rating 4.7916667/5Overall Rating 4.7916667/5Overall Rating 4.7916667/5Overall Rating 4.7916667/5rating 4.7916667
Overall Rating 2.20833/5Overall Rating 2.20833/5rating 2.20833rating 2.20833rating 2.20833

NP
Natasha P.
Beaumont, TX
11/11/2019
It all started with the service dept.....
I had taken my Tucson for regular service several time and always left satisfied. Then Imelda came and my SUV was totaled. I really wasn’t in a position to buy another vehicle, but Wilson Cruz saved the day. The finance guys gave me all of my options and even a few tips on what i could do to help myself credit wise (for the future). Now I am the proud owner of a new Ron Carter Hyundai Santa Fe!! Thanks you, Gentlemen. You have another happy customer!!
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Good evening Natasha,

I am Happy to hear that our Service and Sales Teams took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Sharon H.
Elantra owner
My service rep is Adrian Chapa. No matter what my vehicle needs or when I take it in, he takes care of it.

Good afternoon Sharon,

I am Happy to hear that Adrian and the rest of our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

11/07/2019 Category: Service
They do great work but poor communication
I wish the updates happened more often. Just wanted more communication for the status of my car.

Good afternoon,

I must apologize for your recent service experience. We strive for excellence with regard to customer satisfaction, but unfortunately at times we fall short. I appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention, as communication is critical to our dealership's performance daily. I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey, and rest assured that your feedback is going a long way toward correcting the issues that we face, and I hope that we will see you again for service to show that we can grow as a dealership.

EV
Elvia V.
Outstanding service
For the last 6 years I have trusted Ron Carter's service associates in servicing my car and have always received the best quality and care for it.
To say that I am satisfied with their service would be an understatement. Ron Carter Hyundai has proved themselves worthy of my service.

Good afternoon Elvia,

BK
Brian K.
Spring, TX
Great service dept
Great service department. I will definitely return for future service needs.

11/07/2019 Category: Service
My service experience was ok. Unfortunately there were grease stains and smudges inside when I was returned my vehicle.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Good evening Brian -

Adrian will be in contact with you tomorrow to discuss your recent service visit. Thank you.

AD
Abran D.
Harlingen, TX
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/06/2019 Category: Service
The people
I will not go anywhere else.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Good morning Abran,

I am Happy to hear that Zachary and the rest of our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Jacob B.
Pasadena, TX
2013 Hyundai Veloster
extrodinary service
every time i go to get my vehicle serviced iam always treated very well and respectfully

Good afternoon Jacob,

Derrick G.
2018 Hyundai Accent
It is ok
Explain to people about their warranty better.

Good afternoon Derrick,

I apologize that our sales team did not advise you as to the full extent of your warranty coverage. Unfortunately the battery warranty had already expired by the time your battery failed. I hope that you were able to replace it quickly and easily!

SD
Sharon D.
Dickinson, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Ron Carter Hyundai Service Department always provides thorough reliable service'
Ron Carter Hyundai always provides me with thorough and reliable service. They even keep track of when my car is due for general service like an oil change. And they are always very courteous. I certainly would recommend Ron Carter Hyundai to a friend in need of a vehicle or service.

Good morning Sharon,

I am Happy to hear that Delissa and the rest of our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

AG

Arlington, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Good dealership
I have really enjoyed dealing with Ron Carter with the exception of the fact that when I bought my 2019 Santa Fe last January I was promised a cargo cover and all weather floor mats as part of my deal. It is now October and I just finally got the cargo cover but have still not received my all weather floor mats. I have been waiting 9 months for these floor mats. I will say that they have not forgotten me and are still saying I will get them when Hyundai makes all weather floor mats for this model. My question is why hasn't Hyundai made all weather floor mats for the 2019 Santa Fe yet?
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Good afternoon,

I am Happy to hear that Delissa and the rest of our Service Team took Good care of you! I trust that the sales team will be getting your all weather floor mats as soon as they become available.

EG

Susan B.
Galena Park, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Adrian Chapa is the best service tech in the business.
The service department is the best.

Good afternoon Susan,

MY
Martha Y.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Delivery
Yes, I would highly recommend this business to a friend.

10/29/2019 Category: Service
Not happy with the service.
My car is still needs service. It's not fixed.

Good morning,

Adrian should be reaching out to you to correct this issue. We certainly want to make sure you are Completely Satisfied with your service experience. Thank you.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to take care of your service needs. We appreciate your feedback as well as your continued business.

AH
Alfred H.
Pearland, TX
10/29/2019
2020 elantra purchase
I bout a 2020 elantra for my son fro. Jose suarez and wilson cruz. This guys were amazing very friendly and very professional... I would recommend ron carter Hyundai to all my friends and family
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Good morning Alfred,

I am Happy to hear that Jose and the rest of our team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Lawrence M.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
The treatment of sales and service to customers
Sales and Service departments are excellent. Brian is the best customer service employee I've ever had.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Good morning Lawrence,

I am Happy to hear that Bryan and the rest of our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

JV
Jerry V.
Pearland, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/28/2019 Category: Service
outstanding service
My service has always been outstanding with Ron Carter Hyudai.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Good morning Jerry,

I am Happy to hear that Karla and the rest of our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

BG
Brittany G.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/26/2019 Category: Service
My 2020 palisade limited
Went in for our first oil change, customer service was great. This is our first Hyundai and we love it.

Good morning Brittany,

FG
Fernando G.
Manvel, TX
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Attentive to customers
Love to take my car there

Good morning Fernando,

CJ
CONSUELO J.
10/25/2019
People
Excellent customer service

Good morning Consuelo,

I am Happy to hear that our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.