League City, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Always a great job
Have always gotten exceptional service with Ron Carter Service Department.

Lisa B.
Friendswood, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Easy in easy out.
Quick service in a comfortable setting.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Good evening Lisa,

I am happy to hear that Juan and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

AD
Abran D.
Harlingen, TX
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Service and Karla.
I always get treated with respect by all. I don't think I will would go else where
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Good morning Abran,

I am happy to hear that Karla and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

Joan A.
07/07/2021
Wonderful Customer Focus
Adrian Chapa is an awesome service rep.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Good afternoon Joan,

I am happy to hear that Adrian and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

JE
Julio E.
Texas City, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Very clean lobby have water for all customers and comfortable seating
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

Good morning Julio,

Donald H.
Seabrook, TX
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service
FRIENDLY SERVICE AND WAS KEPT UPDATED AS THEY WORKED ON THE CAR.

07/01/2021 Category: Service
Very. Rude
Upon the person in service was having a bad day and very rude
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Good afternoon Donald,

We will be reaching out to you shortly regarding your recent service visit, thank you.

AL
Angelica L.
06/29/2021 Category: Service
2017 tucson
Service and staff every rude
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Good evening Angelica,

Juan L.
Dickinson, TX
2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/26/2021 Category: Service
so far grear service
great service drop off my car for oil change just as a walk in love it they call me when ready only takes a couple of hours.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Good afternoon Juan,

ZB
Zubiadah B.
2021 Hyundai Accent
06/20/2021 Category: Service
The trade in went really smoothly so happy I got what I needed.

Good morning Zubiadah,

I am happy to hear that Karena and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

GW
Glenda W.
La Porte, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Service representative, Adrian Chappa.
My service representative, Adrian Chappa, is excellent. He gets my car serviced in record time.

Good morning Glenda,

2021 Hyundai Kona
06/17/2021 Category: Service
only good for service of car; dealership sales force is crooked as the day is long
My service representative at Ron Carter Hyundai is a gem and been there for me on various Hyundai cars (not all bought at Ron Carter thank goodness) since 2011.

Good morning,

I am happy to hear that Adrian and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm sorry that you have had bad experiences with the Sales department previously. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

Tyler M.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
My review
Great dealership

Good morning Regina,

I am happy to hear that Billy and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

SA

Good morning Samer,

Joseph G.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2021 Category: Service
Ron Carter Hyundai is the best!
We love our cars and we bought all three of them At Ron Carter from Jared Howard a terrific salesman. Great service department! Juan our service manager is superb and so are the exceptional people who wash the cars after an oil change.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

Good morning Joseph,

I am happy to hear that Juan, Harley and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!