League City, TX
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Service.
Customer service is always great.

Thelma M.
Pasadena, TX
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Adrian Chapa went above and beyond to make sure we where taken care of.

Good afternoon Thelma,

I am happy to hear that Adrian and the rest of our Service Team were able to take care of you during your recent service visit.  I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.  We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit.

CP
Chris P.
Houston, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Excellent services!
Billy and the team took good care of my car and quickly. The best Hyundai dealer for service.

Good morning Chris,

I am happy to hear that Billy and the rest of our Service Team took good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Jason & Cristina H.
Alvin, TX
07/10/2020
CJ made our buying a Huydai car at Ron Carter an enjoyable & knowledge exciting experience.
Office space is comfortably spacious. CJ, Salesman, is very attentive to our car needs. He is very knowledgeable about the cars n matched us with our financial abilities in purchasing the right Huydai.
I highly recommend CJ,salesman, to Everyone.

Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Hernandez,

I am happy to hear that our Sales and Service Team took good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

TC
Tessie C.
La Porte, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Workers like Juan
EXCELLENT SERVICE !

Good afternoon Tessie,

I am happy to hear that Juan and the rest of our Service Team took good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Very nice and no problems

Good afternoon,

Audrey S.
Seabrook, TX
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Adrian Chappa - Service Dept
Adrian is an asset to your dealership. Always professional, courteous, and returns phone calls promptly to update on the vehicles issue. Softspoken and a gentleman.

Good morning Audrey,

I am happy to hear that Adrian and the rest of our Service Team took good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

BT
Bonita T.
Alvin, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Extremely eager to please customers..
Timely.
Always automatically arranges a free loaner if a greater than one hour service is expected.
Service agents are always friendly & efficient

Good morning Bonita,

TC
Thomas C.
Houston, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Best dealership in TX
Mr Adrian Chapster is the reason I come to this location, he takes some great care of me n my baby Kona. Best dealership in Texas!

Good morning Thomas,

Juana T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Papacarlos
I had an excellent service with my advisor Adrian, very good dealership.

Good morning Juana,

Pasadena, TX
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Ryan Litton was amazing. Thank you!!

Good morning,

2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
Very good transaction from beginning to end!

Good morning,

VD
Veronica D.
Webster, TX
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Service department is great
Took my car for a service appointment, my service advisor Adrian was very polite, he put me in a loaner car in no time. My car was serviced in a prompt manner and was given back to me washed and well serviced. Adrian is very knowledgeable, he took the time to advice me on what to do with my car, not pushy at all like other places I have been to. I only take my car to Ron Carter Hyundai from here on.

Good morning Veronica,

HD
Hj D.
Fresno, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Karla is always accomodating, courteous and efficient.

Good morning Hj,

I am happy to hear that Karla and the rest of our Service Team took good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

BC
Brain C.
Spring, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2020 Category: Service
attitude
from the time i walked in the building everyone had a smile and was willing to assist me.

Good morning Brian,

I am happy to hear that Harley and the rest of our Service Team took good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.