Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

CR
Long wait time
Waited 2.5hrs for an oil change/tire rotation and car wash/vacuum
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Good morning Cassie,

We will be reaching out to you shortly regarding your recent service visit. Thank you.

CG
Cameron G.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Ask for Quentin and Jeremy
These guys worked extremely hard to get me the best deal.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Good morning Cameron,

I am happy to hear that our team was able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

LA
Linda A.
Friendswood, TX
2021 Hyundai Palisade
The personnel.

Good morning Linda,

I am happy to hear that Juan and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

AC
Angela C.
La Porte, TX
2021 Hyundai Veloster
The best
The best service for Hyundia

Good morning Angela,

I am happy to hear that Adrian and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

Janice S.
Exceptional
Always above average service.Thanks Adrian and team.

Good morning Janice,

ER
Erika R.
2020 Hyundai Accent
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Friendly Environment
Exceptional customer service all around.

Good morning Erika,

I am happy to hear that Karena and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

Joseph G.
Pearland, TX
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Department!
We love the service department and after buying 3 cars there, we have never been disappointed! Juan is a fantastic service advisor and his help is so appreciated!

Good morning Joseph,

Anita M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/11/2021 Category: Service
great service
in and out

Good morning Anita,

I am happy to hear that Karla and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

Alvin, TX
2021 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Definitely recommend.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

Good evening,

I am happy to hear that Harley and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

James W.

Hector J.
League City, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Services is efficient and made my visit pleasant, no wating for hours!
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Good morning Hector,

Reuben B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Service far above reproach
As always, this service department ( My advisor is Adrian Chapa) has gone out of their way to make me feel like a valued customer. I was in a pinch and did not have an appointment. They still made me feel like a king. I tell every person I can about this dealership and Especially the service department. Great Job!
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Good morning Reuben,

John S.
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
01/23/2021 Category: Service
service
Juan and others very helpful the whole time
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021