Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

HA
Henry A.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Good job, Helpful and knowledgeable service advisors..

SE
Sonnia E.
South Houston, TX
11/14/2018 Category: Service
FAST AND EASY LIKE ALWAYS!
We will continue to get our Hyundai service at Ron Carter. Very fast and convenient service- Bryan Hemphill provides excellent service, we are very pleased with his service.

From our very first visit, Bryan H. has been great!

SV
Susan V.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Customer Service
Customer Service is great and also the free lunches on Saturday and the good popcorn.

WT
Wanda T.
Pearland, TX
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Very punctual and very friendly.
I had an 8:30 appointment and my car was serviced in a timely manner. Very nice waiting area.

HF
Humberto F.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience with Karla Wilson!
Karla, and her team have been wonderful to me since day one. I can always count on her to help when my car needs it the most. A huge thank you over all for the great work!

BK
Brian K.
Spring, TX
Great service department
Would definitely recommend for all service needs. Friendly staff and customer lounge is clean and comfortable.

John T.
League City, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Ease of doing business
Everything went as planned. Loaner was ready, and I was in and out quickly.

Pearland, TX
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
service
on time

Good Morning,

I am Happy to hear that our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

JV
Jeffrey V.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Exceptional service advisor
My service advisor, Bryan Hemphill not only serviced my vehicle in a timely manner, but went out of his way to make sure a had a loner vehicle so I could meet my wife who was out of town to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The service was outstanding.

Good Morning Jeffrey,

I am Happy to hear that Bryan and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

KN
Keith N.
Great Service Again
The service makes Ron Carter so great! They are just awesome! If I decide to get the Genesis...I’ll be buying it from you guys

Good Morning Keith,

Bay City, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/08/2018 Category: Service
2018 Ioniq
Great job with a few exceptions. The Tire Rotation and Inflation Team managed to forget to reattach two of the four tire caps (both rear wheels) after checking the tires and the Car Wash Team didn't catch the fact that they are missing; nor did they clean the ENTIRE exterior of the car.

Good Morning Sandra,

Jane D.
Clear Lake Shores, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
As always, GREAT service
Thank you, Karla, for once again giving GREAT service. I appreciate your always making me feel like your favorite customer, always going the extra mile!! You rock!!!!

Good Morning Jane,

I am Happy to hear that Karla and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

NE
Nathan E.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent service all around. They had me in and out within reasonable time and fed me some amazing tacos.

Good Monring Nathan,

Texas City, TX
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
The service is amazing. I have dealt with Patrick for over 10 years. Always responds to my email the same day. I will be getting a new car at our dealership next summer!
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Good Morning,

I am Happy to hear that Patrick and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Marion C.

Shaye G.
League City, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Staff was informative and friendly.

Good Morning Shaye,

MF
Monique F.
Texas City, TX
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hopeful
I purchased my 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid used and have had for 1 year now. I have had several problems with the remote start since purchase in October 2017. On May 22,2018 the Knob-Gear Shift Lever was replaced, only to continue to have the issue. This event 10/31/2018 I had the car towed to the dealership after "Hybrid System Warning! Safely Stop and Do Not Drive" warning went off. They replaced the Inhibitor Switch. I hope my vehicle will not have any problems being that it is only 3 years old.

Good Morning Monique,

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have had with your car. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.