Jesse H.
Pearland, TX
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Customer. The service manager does a great
I gave the best rating because I got very good service.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/31/2020

Good morning Jesse,

I am happy to hear that Billy and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit.  I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

LH
Lawrence H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2020 Category: Service
NORMALLY THE SERVICE IS GOOD
I HAD TO WAIT FOR UNACCEPPTAL AMOUNT OF TIME TO BE NOTIFYED OF SERVICE COMPLETION.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/31/2020

Good afternoon Lawrence,

We will be in touch with you shortly regarding your recent service visit. Thank you.

Friendswood, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Great service department, shady sales tactics and deceitful sales dept
Very happy with my first service for our 2020 Palisade. The service personnel were great and work performed was very good. Wish I could say the same for the sales department, who deceitfully double charged me for destination when I did not accept their low ball offer on my trade in (which was HALF of a quote I had from Vroom). Worse yet, I did not notice these "shenanigans" until after I signed the paperwork. And then they refused to do the right thing. The sales manager (Christian) was extremely rude and disrespectful and the GM did absolutely nothing. Their response was "sorry, you signed for it". Be VERY, VERY wary of their sales tactics. And remember that the destination is ALREADY in the MSRP. Hope you have a better sales experience than me.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/29/2020

Good morning,

I am happy to hear that Juan and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit.  I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

Webster, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Poor performance
Vehicle still dirty after washing clean
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Good morning,

We will be contacting you shortly regarding your recent service visit. Thank you.

JE
Julio E.
Texas City, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service and answered all questions regarding any recalls
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Good morning Julio,

League City, TX
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Service made easy!
Appointments easily made. Came in dropped my keys in Dropbox and a few hours later at work I got a text saying my car was ready. Grabbed a ride from coworker and back to work under my 30 minute lunch break. Great service department!
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Janice S.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Servicing all our Hyundsis for 8 years. Never disappointed.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Good evening Janice,

I am happy to hear that Adrian and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit.  I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

ET
Eliezer T.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Juan is normally my go to service rep....he always takes care of my car needs and in a timely manner. Always a excellent experience when I bring my vehicle to get service. Thank you Juan!
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

League City, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Quick and professional
I was fast and they were finished quicker than I thought. Great job and good service, thanks Juan.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Good afternoon Hector,

BD
Brittney D.
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Great Serve
I enjoyed the pleasant experience
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Good afternoon Brittney,

2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Great quality service
Brought my car to get serviced; had a great experience with the service crew. They had my car in and out quickly and had it washed free of charge. I highly recommend getting your Hyundai serviced here.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Good morning,

I am happy to hear that Kevin and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit.  I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

Anita M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/09/2020 Category: Service
great service
I wouldn't go any where else
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Good afternoon Anita,

I am happy to hear that Karla and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit.  I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

MO
Mary O.
Friendswood, TX
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2020 Category: Service
My car
Have gone to Ron Carter Hyundai since 2009 when I bought my Santa Fe from them.for all my service. Always friendly and knowledgeable personnel.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Good afternoon Mary,

Jesse R.
Galveston, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Best Car Dealership Ever!
I've been buying from Ron Carter for years, never have I been dissatisfied. My last purchase is to own, I'm very excited about it, I really LOVE my car!!!
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020