Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625

Jessica M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service rep
my service rep Adrian Chapa is the Best. Always takes my call and always gives the best service for my vehicle every time I come to the dealership.

Good afternoon Jessica,

I am Happy to hear that Adrian and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

TJ
Troy J.
Pearland, TX
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service Department - Bryan Hemphill rocks!
Really like the superb service I receive at this location! Bryan Hemphill is the nicest person to work with. His recommendations are always on target.

Good afternoon Troy,

I am Happy to hear that Bryan and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Byeong M.
Friendswood, TX
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Repair service
I don't believe in your repair service.
I'm so disappointed this flat tire service.
I don't want visit your repair service anymore.

Good afternoon Byeong,

I am sorry that you feel our service is not to your liking. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to email me at pmcclellan@roncarterclearlake.com so that I can address your concerns directly. Thank you, and we appreciate you taking the time to fill out this survey!

Linda M.
Texas City, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/25/2019 Category: Service
My service writer, Adrian Chapa
My service writer, Adrian Chapa is a great person to do business with. He is always very attentive to my needs and keeps me informed on the progress of my service!

Good afternoon Linda,

Brian H.
Pearland, TX
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Always satisfied!
Never disappointed with the service and care I receive at Ron Carter Hyundai Service Department. Byrant Hemphill is the consignment professional. He always clarifies my wishes and is usually very attentive to the time. I feel valued whenever I'm waiting for the service to be completed.

Good afternoon Brian,

GC
Gloria C.
Great Service!!
Everyone here is great!
Karla in the service department have always taken great care of me.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Good morning Gloria,

I am Happy to hear that Karla and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Galveston, TX
great service!
great service!

Good afternoon,

I am Happy to hear that Zachary and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

DJ
Debra J.
Deer Park, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car repair
My repair agent was out of town (per his phone recording) I left a message and he called me back. However before that I called service department to speak with different agent. I left a message and no one called me back. Had to wait until my agent was back in the office.

Good afternoon Debra,

I am Happy to hear that Adrian and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I will be looking into the phone records regarding your lack of callback, and I apologize that this happened in the first place. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

AC
Amos C.
La Marque, TX
06/22/2019 Category: Service
service
great service on my sonata
good people

Good afternoon Amos,

I am Happy to hear that Steven and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

06/22/2019 Category: Service
happy
happy

Deer Park, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service just pack your patience
I've been going there for over a year and this time I was the absolute best (besides when it was purchased) that my car looked good. I usually have to go get the service person to look at what I see, and they're discussed with the wash area. Usually more wait time to get it done right. Also the other issue was how my car was driven and how they turned up the ac to Max, and was listening to a station that I don't listen too. That's the first time I have ever experienced that, but also the Best it's looked.
Otherwise,I feel like I am treated differently when I am told that I need to replace this,etc, and I don't do it right away. My husband looks at the service report and said that he didn't see as he measured my brakes as well and I was told how much damage I would cause if I didn't take care of, but I go through my husband and I wasn't able to reach him to ask, I just know that I am there for the oil change and car wash. Like what is recommended for the yearly, whether or not it's necessary. I understand that, but shouldn't be looked down upon for not saying yes, add it to the list and I will pay for. Thats not how we work and while they're nice at service I have been told that I don't have any warranty when I bought rap and gap. I'm not sure if sales are required, but the cost of the oil change right now is comparable to others, but I have never felt this way. 💯🤷🏻‍♀️ ☮️

Good afternoon,

I am Happy to hear that Zachary and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I will look into the concerns about the radio station and A/C being adjusted, etc. as this is not customary for our service. Also, while it is our job to notify customers of the condition of their vehicle and the recommendations for maintenance and repairs, it is never our intention to make you feel any differently whether you choose to have those services performed or not. We are only here to advise customers on how best to protect themselves and their family, as well as how to take care of their investments (in their vehicle). Thank you again!

AC
Arnulfo C.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and good service.
I had been a customer since 2012, and Brian has always welcome us with a smile.

Good afternoon Arnulfo,

EP
Elizabeth P.
League City, TX
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Good work gives satisfaction to client for his money
Was a very good experience to get my car served there. Adrian chaos did it again. Super. Thanks

Good afternoon Elizabeth,

Jennifer L.
Tomball, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick friendly service
Always a pleasure. My advisor Stephen is great.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Good morning Jennifer,

Lisa B.
League City, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Repairs take forever
A simple window repair took over a week and a half. My car was never even looked at the first week. When got car back the interior panel was laying in the car and I had to replace it. Never returning there again!!!!

Good afternoon Lisa,

I am sorry that your recent service visit took so long and that the work was not completed to your satisfaction. I tried contacting you earlier this morning but did not reach you. Please feel free to call me (281-283-7101) or email me (pmcclellan@roncarterclearlake.com) if you would like to discuss your service visit further. I appreciate you taking the time to fill out this survey to let us know where we can improve. Thank you!

Mark S.
Dickinson, TX
06/18/2019 Category: Service
I always take my car to this dealership for service. They do a great job and don’t try to sell me things I don’t need.

Good morning Mark,

EG
Edgar G.
06/18/2019
Service is Bad!!
I really do not like giving reviews because I think most of the time people try their hardest to do what is right. I wish there was a way to give less than this 1 star you see. Ron Carter Hyundai is a poorly ran dealership that pays for its 5 star reviews with gift cards and empty promises. It starts from the leadership and goes down to those in service and sales. Since our purchase in 2015 we have always disliked having our car serviced at Ron Carter Hyundai, but it was convenient regarding proximity. The lack of customer service and professionalism is rampant. You can see it with the faces made by employees after they hang up with a client and hear it when in the waiting area. In January 2019 we took our car in because there was a sound coming from the front drivers side. Service told my wife that it was the brakes that needed to be fixed. $400+ later sound was still there. So we decided to have the tires balanced and rotated. Still the sound remained. We recently dropped off our car on 6/10/2019 and they wanted to charge us $145 for the same reoccurring noise. Which we did not believe that we needed to be charged. We were told by Karla that she would speak to Patrick McCellan the Service manager about the charge since we were in for the same noise. She came back saying that the word used to describe the noise by my wife in January was “grinding” and this time she used “thumping”. I explained repeatedly to Karla that it’s a noise on the front driver side. I explained that it was the same noise before and that is not constant noise but it is there. She said she would speak to Patrick but as always in every situation we have had with the service department we were not privileged enough to speak or share our discontent with the Service Manager. I would never recommend purchasing anything from Ron Carter Hyundai to anyone because of the sales experience, but most importantly never have your car serviced here. Unless you are looking for incompetence, and the inability to truly give a customer “service!”

Good afternoon Edgar,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to speak with me earlier today. I appreciate you explaining a bit further where your frustration came from, as well as listening to some of my explanation as well. As I said earlier, I would like the opportunity to have someone here test drive with you and come to an agreement on the specifics of the noise concern you're hearing so that we can attempt to provide a resolution for you and your wife.

I hope you both have a wonderful and safe vacation, and please reach out to me when you get back so that we can work together on this.  Thank you!  281-283-7101, pmcclellan@roncarterclearlake.com

BG
Brandon G.
Bryan Hemphill Car Service A1
Bryan Hemphill has been my service advisor since 2014. I know he is always honest and very helpful when it comes to getting service done to my Hyundai. He always asked if want my car wash after the oil change or other services. Thank you Bryan for your great customer service! I would recommend anyone to go to Bryan for all your service needs.

Good morning Brandon,

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
The amount of time I was there what's reasonable

Good morning,