Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625

RL
Robert L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail
Great people

Good Morning Robert,

I am Happy to hear that our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

BC
Brendell C.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Great service & honesty! I have taken my vehicle to the Service Dept since I purchased it a few years ago & they have always given excellent service. 5 stars for my Service Rep-Bryan Hemphill.

Good Morning Brendell,

I am Happy to hear that Bryan and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

DT
Debra T.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Happy Driver
Karla Wilson really takes care of my car and keeps me updated on. Any work being done.

Good Morning Debra,

I am Happy to hear that Karla and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Service as always been using Patrick McClellan since purchasing my second Santa Fe in 2011. Always will do my maintenance at the dealership!

WW
William W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Keeping my Elantra running great
The people at Ron Carter Hyundai are fantastic.

Good Morning William,

Jeffrey G.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service

Good Morning Jeffrey,

Galveston, TX
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful place, great team, CFO doing great job!

VN
Vincent N.
Pearland, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is number one
I took Tucson in for some minor fixes and like always Patrick did a fantastic job. He called me when he found out the problem with the car and made sure that I was satisfied with everything that was done with the car. He is one of the reasons why I take my car for service.

Good Morning Vincent,

I am Happy to hear that Patrick and our Service Team took Good care of you. I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Brownsville, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Great
More then excepted fast n friendly

Alan M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/16/2019 Category: Service
The dealer was very knowledgeable and friendly
Michele Miller
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Good Morning Alan,

Mark S.
Dickinson, TX
Great Service Department
I have used the Ron Carter Service Department since I bought my 2013 Elantra. They are always willing to work with me and answer my questions. They also follow through and stand behind their work which has not been my experience at other dealer Service Departments.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Good Morning Mark,

Service Staff
Service staff was so very helpful and kind.

Sandra B.
Bay City, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
2018 Ioniq - awesome maintenace support
Maintenance team always on time with attention to detail & courteous customer orientated reps.

Good Morning Sandra,

Simmer H.
Fresno, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
The Staff!!!!!!
The staff is very attentive, courteous, kind and the dealership is very clean!

Good Morning Simmer,

Javier A.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Best Experience
I've had new cars at different dealership , Ron Carte Hyundai always treats me the best.

Good Morning Javier,

AA
Alan A.
Good Customer Service
Attentive to your explanation of problems with vehicle and they fix the problems.

Good Morning Alan,

GJ
Gifford J.
La Marque, TX
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Good place to get your car worked on
They are very friendly, and knowable

Good Morning Gifford,

BEST customer service
Customer service is awesome and they have free popcorn while you wait for you vehicle. Everyone is very nice. No complaints.

Cheryl B.
Kemah, TX
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service
On time,good job, and took care of an alert problem, all at no charge. Threw in a thorough cleaning toboot. Very professional.
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Good Morning Cheryl,

Jeffery W.
Pasadena, TX
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Steven Hebert is my service advisor and every time I have been there he has been very nice and helpful in getting my car serviced / repaired. Very timely service .
JEFFERY D. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019