Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625

GC
Gail C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
AlwYs a pleasant visit!
Service, service, service!!! Beginning with my service manager, Brian Hemphill, whom I have called on for service every since I have had a hyundai Sante Fe Sport Turbo 2 for the past 6 years. He never fails to have me ready to be serviced on time and furnishes a car if it is serveral hours or overnight. The service tecnicians alway take great care of my car and top the service off with a car wash! I have owned different ajtomobiles and there is in my mind no better vehicle nor service department. Everyone is very helpful and I certainly tell my friends about Ron Carter!

BW
Bruce W.
Channelview, TX
In and out fast

WG
Wendy G.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Adrian Chapa - Best service guy
I had an issue with a faulty airbag sensor. When I dropped the car off to Adrian the loaner was ready within minutes of my arrival and my time at the shop desk was less than 10 mins. When I picked the car up same great service.

FC
Frank C.
Friendswood, TX
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Karla in service
Always works to take care of my needs.
Greatly appreciated.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

Good evening Frank-

I am Happy to hear that Karla and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Jill M.
Kemah, TX
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Service is fun!
With the cappuccino machine, the popcorn, the comfortable waiting areas, and the free lunch on Saturdays, , I don’t mind coming for service. On top of good prices, my car gets washed and vacuumed. Not a bad way to spend a couple hours.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

Good morning Jill -

I am Happy to hear that Delissa and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

Brookside Vl, TX
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Overall
Acceptable Service
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Good evening -

I am Happy to hear that Zachary and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Long Time Customer
Adrian is the best service rep anyone could have!!
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Good morning -

I am Happy to hear that Adrian and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

IL
Iris L.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
respect from Adrian
great service

Good afternoon Iris -

John L.
Friendly staff
I do like the service and smiles

Good morning John -

NP
Nora P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Jarred was great!!
Jarred was my salesman and he was nice, knowledgeable and very helpful!! Made the process much better then it normally is.

Good morning Nora -

FK
Fred K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great service at Ron Carter Hyundai
I had very positive experience at Ron Carter. Their service is prompt and service rep was very helpful. Thanks to Steven Hebert.

Good afternoon Fred -

I am Happy to hear that Steven and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

VV
Vivek V.
Awesome service
The personnel are courteous and helpful

Good morning Vivek -

Lisa M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Honesty and Reliability
I am always well taken care with the Ron Carter family.

Good morning Lisa -

LJ
Ltanya J.
Customer Service

Good morning Ltanya -

2010 Hyundai Accent
Great Servixe
Patrick is our service manager and he provides the best care.

Good morning -

Benjamin B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Yep
They fixed it quickly and was very courteous.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Dickinson, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2019 Category: Service
good servise manager
I love the people and friendly place to go
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 03/10/2019

Good morning Bentley -

I am Happy to hear that Bryan and our Service Team took Good care of you! I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.

RL
Ross L.
League City, TX
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Ron Carter is a first class operation with great people, they got me back on the road in a time pinch!
THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERS ME IS: the service performed (replacing a recalled brake switch) which had been done on recall in 2014. If the original switch which was recalled, (why the recall replacement failed?), and why wouldn't it be covered by the original recall. I love my Genesis but I will say, in it's almost ten years of service, the electronics and various switches have been the downfall of this car. Many service calls on limit switches, control switches, and a non up gradable GPS have led me to replace the car with another mark when I return to Texas in a couple of months.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Good morning Ross -

Katy, TX
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Time management
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Good afternoon -

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey letting us know how we are doing. I would like to reach out to you to find out more information about your visit so that we can help improve your visits in the future. I hope to see you back for your future maintenance needs.