Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

EW
Elizabeth W.
Friendswood, TX
2021 Hyundai Venue
05/05/2021 Category: Service
concerned staff!
great service. know what they are doing organized
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Good afternoon Elizabeth,

I am happy to hear that Juan and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

SA
Stephen A.
Pearland, TX
2021 Hyundai Palisade
05/02/2021 Category: Service
I like my Hyundai Palaside
I like the Palaside, but there is so much to learn.

Good afternoon Stephen,

We will be reaching out to you regarding your recent service visit shortly, thank you.

Donisha L.
Texas City, TX
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Car service (Juan)
Juan was amazing.
Excellent customer service.

05/02/2021 Category: Service
service department
Not happy with the past services and the oil that you guys are using is messing up all transmissions.

Good afternoon Donisha,

We will be reaching out to you regarding your recent service visit, thank you.

GK

Bill C.
Dickinson, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2021 Category: Service
They treat you so nice and really get you the best deal.
What I said in the review title 🤷‍♀️ I don't understand.

Good afternoon Bill,

Friendswood, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Car owner
Karla is always very helpful
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Good afternoon Virginia,

Spencer S.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Great work, but avoid if worried about COVID
Quality and speed of work was very good and I’m very happy with my car. My only issue is the blatant lack of mask wearing. On my visit I saw only about half the staff correctly wearing their masks. It’s a fairly small location, so I would avoid it if you are concerned about exposure to COVID

Good morning Spencer,

We will be reaching out to you shortly regarding your recent service visit. Thank you.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service as expected
I've been coming to Ron Carter Hyundai for several years for vehicle purchases and service. They provide excellent vehicle and customer service.

Good morning,

I am happy to hear that Billy and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

Spring, TX
2020 Hyundai Accent
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Customer service is great. The service team is awesome!

Good morning Zethery,

I am happy to hear that Karla and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

2021 Hyundai Tucson
Mantenance services
Good services

Good morning,

Joseph R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Adrian is great, service is exceptional!
Adrian Chapa is a great service associate! He communicates during every step of the repair process, and I'm never surprised when I pay my bill and step back inside my own vehicle.

Good morning Joseph,

I am happy to hear that Adrian and the rest of our Service team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

Baytown, TX
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Good...
Awesome people.

04/21/2021 Category: Service
Ok...
Had to take it back cause the check engine light came back on...
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Good afternoon,

We will be reaching out to you shortly regarding your recent service visit, thank you.

ET
Eliezer T.
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Attentive staff
Juan took care of the needs that my vehicle needed...courteous and professional.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Good afternoon Eliezer,

MU
Madison U.
Fort Worth, TX
04/16/2021
Highly recommend George Mata
I managed to get a brand new 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL within 3 hours. Start to finish. George Mata I highly recommend. He made the process easy and stress free. Very black and white so you know what you are getting. If you don’t know who to go to, go to George. He is great. I am in love with my brand new car. First one I’ve gotten on my own and not to mention Hyundai has a great warranty. The company is great all the way around.
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Good morning Madison,

I am happy to hear that George Mata and our team were able to take care of you during your recent visit. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to helping you on your next maintenance visit. Thank you!

BW
Bruce W.
Channelview, TX
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance for oil change
In and out and get a car wash with it. The waiting area is comfortable, Staff wearing mask and doing social distance.Juan gets us in and out.Debbie Wood
PATRICK M. from Ron Carter Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021