Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5rating 4.1304348
Overall Rating 1.826087/5rating 1.826087rating 1.826087rating 1.826087rating 1.826087

MARIBETH M.
2015 Honda Civic Sedan
Five stars!
Excellent service!

AK
ALISA K.
2007 Honda Civic Si
2007 Honda Civic Hybread
They know what there doing. They replaced my Hybrid battery thanks

Mulino, OR
2007 Honda CR-V
Regular service
Very friendly and interested in each individual and the care of your car and prompt service.

2013 Honda Fit
thanks
great job

CE
CAROL E.
Gresham, OR
2003 Honda Accord Cpe
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is client centered
I felt confident that the Service Advisor, Trudi, was recommending appropriate services. She thoroughly examined the car history in the service department notes online and had feedback from the technician before making recommendations.

EB
EILEEN B.
Vancouver, WA
2018 Honda CR-V
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Has many service agents to serve you so you get checked in process is really quick.
This was my first appointment for my car at this dealership, my car was completed earlier than promised, so that was really nice surprise.

DN
DUYEN N.
2012 Honda Accord Cpe
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Service All Around!
I’ve stayed loyal to this service center and for good reason! This time around I had Chrissy as my Service Advisor and she was amazing! Very personable and had my best interest - I would recommend this to anyone!

JOHN F.
2011 Honda Element
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Trudy Dragoon: Service Advisor Extraordinaire!!! 6 Stars!
My Service Advisor Trudy Dragoon went above and beyond the call of duty to provide me with a visit for service on my Honda Element that once again surpassed all my expectations. Her friendly, trustworthy and helpful demeanor always makes my service visit a wonderful experience and one that I actually look forward to! Thank you again Trudy and I look forward to our next visit.

HN
HUNG N.
Clackamas, OR
2016 Honda CR-V
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil change service
Gary did a great customer service!

2005 Honda Pilot
02/18/2019 Category: Service
It's a relaxed environment. There is no pushy salesperson and the cost is surprisingly lower than the estimation cost.

PS
PETER S.
2018 Honda CR-V
02/17/2019 Category: Service
First service visit
Right on time, greeted promptly, finished on time, exactly as advertised.

Beaverton, OR
2015 Honda CR-V
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service, as usual
Honest recommendations and don't try to push unnecessary services or checks. Always appreciate the help of the employees at this location.

PS
PATRICIA S.
2012 Honda Crosstour
Great Job
Megan was awesome as usual. Knowledgeable and prepared to be helpful and make informed info available to the customer. Great job!

DANIEL H.
2013 Honda Fit
Dan Hannon's Honda Fit E Room visit
The service guy was first rate. He was in contact, he remembered all the important details. The service was, so far, excellent, in that the problems are no longer there. The cost was a shock. I probably could have done better on price with my local import mechanic, but in this instance, I think I am glad I chose a Honda dealer.

CYNTHIA S.
2002 Honda Accord Sdn
Megan was great.
Knowledge courtesy honesty all around great staff

DI
DAUD I.
2016 Honda Pilot
oil change
I love having oil change at this shop,
they were so nice and really friendly and fast ( less than an hour wait )
the waiting room clean and the cool was. the coffee machine is ready to self service on my choice.

AE
ABDISSA E.
2018 Honda Accord Sedan
Trudy
Trudy was awesome and she totally cared about my experience and seeing to it that the issues I was having with my car were well taken care of. If everyone else there is remotely like Trudy, then this is a phenomenal dealership (and I’ve been to plenty).

MICHELLE H.
2013 Honda Civic Sdn
02/16/2019 Category: Service
I took my Civic in for scheduled maintainence, and got the appointment time I wanted. I was in and out in under an hour. Service advisor was great.

CG
CORINNE G.
2017 Honda Accord Sedan
02/15/2019 Category: Service
It's time for service
Its time for an oil change again but I also needed new wiper blades and my tires rotated. My service guy is Detrick Blue. I have worked with him since I started coming to Ron Tonkin years ago. He is so nice and very knowledgeable. When I called to schedule an appointment, he was able to get me right in and had a coupon for the work I needed done. I was able to get everything done for a great price. The waiting area is wonderful. There is a coffee machine, vending machines, A couple of Televisions, a charging station and a small library with books. The waiting area is also pet friendly.

2008 Honda CR-V
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Megan rules
Super easy and fast with a free shuttle