Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5rating 4.0909091
Overall Rating 1.8181859/5rating 1.8181859rating 1.8181859rating 1.8181859rating 1.8181859
Latest Review 2 minutes ago

got the job done
Friendly staff, ease of process, available time for service.

routine service
Friendly, attentive, helpful, efficient

PD
PAUL D.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Thoroughness and attention to detail.
All of my Honda cars, which is all of my cars, have been serviced at Ron Tonkin Honda since 1992. My service advisors have been primarily Jeffrey Smith and Nicholle Metcalf since that time. Jeffrey has been gone for some time so it has been my pleasure to have Nicholle assist me since then. In her absence, I have been assisted by others. I have always felt that I have been well served and valued as a customer at Ron Tonkin both in the service and sales departments.

Customer Service
True customer service at it’s best.
Congratulations... keep up the good work

Battle Ground, WA
Great experience
I had a great experiences at Ron Tonkin Honda.

JAMES M.
fast and easy
Thanks for making my experience easy and getting me in and out quickly.

STEPHEN B.
Trudy Trudy Trudy!
I feel confident in the service I receive because of Trudy!!

LR
LORI R.
Camas, WA
Routine Service
Josh took great care of me and my vehicle. Quick, efficient and explained everything in detail.

AF
ANNA F.
Yay
Thanks.

RD
ROBIN D.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Amazing & Friendly Service Department!
I brought my car in for a scheduled airbag recall repair. The service department took excellent care of me and made it an easy, smooth and stress free process! Cannot hank you enough!!

KARRIE B.
Honda Fit
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service from friendly staff
Lovely time at Honda for my airbag recall service. It was easy drop off and the gal who checked me in was super awesome. Informative but not pushy in letting me know some upcoming services on my Fit. I wish I could rate you 10 stars! Thanks for a great experience.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Honda Civic Sdn
Welcoming
From the first moment I pulled in I felt well taken care of.

Honda Civic Cpe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The people in the service are awesome!

TR
TOM R.
Fast Service
Everything was great.

DK
DAVID K.
car oil change
Nicole , is the best … always is able to help me if I have a problem with my cars... had my oil change done in less than an hour...

RA
REBECCA A.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Timely, courteous service

JANET P.
Honda Fit
Ron Tonkin Rocks!
Megan Murphy was my Express Service Advisor and has made me feel that I am an important member of the Ron Tonkin family. Megan was informative and detailed regarding my car brake pads and rotors repair/upgrade. I am a 70 year old woman and actually understood everything she told me . For me that really is a blessing. Haha. Some seniors at times don’t always understand, especially me who is not mechanically inclined at all. I loved her respectful and kind and friendly manner. BTW, 2 of my children have purchased from Ron Tonkin since I bought my Honda and told them great prices and great customer service!

MN
MARK N.
Beaverton, OR
Worth The Drive
I live on the opposite side of Portland from Ron Tonkin, or an hour each way in rushhour traffic. That hasn't deterred me from making the trip every time I need maintenance. RT is where I got my car in the first place, and 13 years later they keep it running great. True pros!

Honda Civic Sdn
Fine job
fine service - nice employees. Wish the waiting area were a little more comfortable (and quieter!)

HN