FR
Francisco R.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Francisco said the staff is very nice and they're good men. He gets good service and he appreciates them.

BRUCE H.
01/09/2019
Reliable automobile service you can count on
Been going it Rony’s automobile garage for repairs and occasional body work for years,, always receive professional service and quality work at a reasonable price I have never been disappointed, nice to have a local repair shop that I can count on.

RT
Reggie T.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Reggie said the employees were very polite. They were very nice. They provided fantastic service.

Jeremy D.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said the customer service was fantastic, quick and great.

OH
Oscar H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Oscar said the business was close to his home, and he would recommend this business for service.

PW
Pete W.
Playa Del Rey, CA
12/07/2018
Rony's is terrific. Always friendly. Always doing the job right.

Michael M.
BMW 135i
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he has been using them for years and finds them very helpful.

FG
Fausto G.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Fausto said they are a great service.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your opinion is important to us and we are happy to know that you are satisfied with our service.

AE
ALAN E.
Mercedes-Benz C320
11/23/2018
Great service Good People Honest pricing
Needed 4 tires ASAP to get to work. Had me in and out in 2 hours including time for the tires to be delivered
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the review, we always strive to help our customers as much as possible, and we are pleased that your vehicle was able to be repaired so quickly.

RN
RAQUEL N.
11/22/2018
Amazing! Fast! Efficient!!
Thank you so much to George and team for providing us with your incredible service!! We are beyond satisfied and will recommend you to our friends and family!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you so much for the glowing review. We appreciate you and thank you for recommending us to your friends.

John A.
Downey, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/03/2018
Great Transparent service
I was rear ended recently and looked around for a shop to get my rear end bumper repaired. I commute from Downey to culver for work so I ended up looking around in culver near my job. Did not take me long to find Ronys after a quick google search. What stuck out was that they had a lot of reviews and almost 5 stars. After reading about 10-15 reviews about how great the place is I ended up going. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the service but what was refreshing was the service provided. Both techs that I worked with kept it 100% real with me in regards to ETA, work that had to be done, also the insurance company I was dealing with. When I got it returned after a week and a half there was some quirky issues with my car when I got it back so I text (forgot name) and he told me to bring it over during the week. That is the only inconvenience I had dealing with Ronys but it was a very small inconvenience at that. They fixed the issues within two hours and stated what happened, apologized and had me on my way with no additional charge. I wrote a long review so people can read it and really comprehend that these guys are absolute professionals.

HE
Hannah E.
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said this is her second time at the facility, and the staff is super informative and answers all her questions. She stated she doesn't feel rushed and they try to find service budget-friendly options, and what she can hold off on. They inform her on what needs to be done to keep her safe, they're friendly and Howard is amazing.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We try hard to make all our customers experience as nice as yours.

Ricardo R.
Inglewood, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Ricardo said the service was really good.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review.

GM
Giacomo M.
Mazda Tribute
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Giamoco said they were great.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the review Giacomo.

PU
Patty U.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Patty said this facility's employees are always good, really helpful, nice, and they take of business.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review Patty! We greatly appreciate you and hope to continue to meet and exceed your expectations. Best wishes.

10/13/2018
Courteous, highly professional people and skillful mechanics. They listen, talk, explain, respond to questions; take care of small stuff with a smile, and the big stuff as well.
We have had all sorts of work done by Rony's since he took over this shop: regular service, brakes, tune-ups, body work, steering problems (the most recent problem). All done to our satisfaction.

JAMI W.
10/13/2018
Always the best!
I found out my brake lights were out on the way to work. I went right to Rony's and Howard said he could get everything fixed by early afternoon when I needed to pick it up. He was also able to give me new wipers just in time for the rain.
I've been going to Rony's for almost 20 years and have never been disappointed. It is so comforting to work with mechanics I know I can trust.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for the review Jami! Our goal is always to complete our customers repairs in an efficient and timely manner. We are glad to have been able to take care of you and exceed your expectations all of these years.

AE
ALAN E.
Mercedes-Benz C320
09/30/2018
Real quotes, honest work, flexibiltiy to accommodate customer needs.
Rony runs an honest business and stands behind his work. Everyone working there shares in this commitment.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 11/12/2018

Alan, thank you so much for the glowing review. We strive hard to accommodate our customers and take care of each of their needs. Whether working on a Mercedes or Ford we treat everyone the same and strive to be the best.

Melissa P.
Dodge Journey
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said they were quick and fairly priced. She really appreciated Howard's assistance throughout the process.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for leaving us a review Malissa! We are happy to have been able to help you with both your body work and mechanical needs.

CHRIS H.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/12/2018
Trustworthy Autoshop
Been bringing my car here for years because they are knowledgable, timely, and honest (and friendly).