10/13/2018
Courteous, highly professional people and skillful mechanics. They listen, talk, explain, respond to questions; take care of small stuff with a smile, and the big stuff as well.
We have had all sorts of work done by Rony's since he took over this shop: regular service, brakes, tune-ups, body work, steering problems (the most recent problem). All done to our satisfaction.

JAMI W.
10/13/2018
Always the best!
I found out my brake lights were out on the way to work. I went right to Rony's and Howard said he could get everything fixed by early afternoon when I needed to pick it up. He was also able to give me new wipers just in time for the rain.
I've been going to Rony's for almost 20 years and have never been disappointed. It is so comforting to work with mechanics I know I can trust.

AE
ALAN E.
Mercedes-Benz C320
09/30/2018
Real quotes, honest work, flexibiltiy to accommodate customer needs.
Rony runs an honest business and stands behind his work. Everyone working there shares in this commitment.

Melissa P.
Dodge Journey
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said they were quick and fairly priced. She really appreciated Howard's assistance throughout the process.

CHRIS H.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/12/2018
Trustworthy Autoshop
Been bringing my car here for years because they are knowledgable, timely, and honest (and friendly).

BRITTANY H.
09/01/2018
Most friendly neighborhood auto shop
Always a pleasure bringing my car to Ronys. Howard is so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. You never feel like you're being swindled or upsold here. If you have a problem with your car, they always answer the phone (unlike service at the dealership), and they can often see you same day. Very skilled, organized and prompt with their work. Can't ask for more. Would highly recommend Ronys to anyone with a car issue (side note: Ronys was recommended to me by a friend who also raved about how nice and helpful they are at Ronys, so I imagine my experience is not unusual).

CP
Chicago P.
Honda Element
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Chicago said the owner is the best. He takes excellent care of him and his vehicles.

AR
Adelano R.
Volkswagen Routan
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Adelano said the staff provided great service. They were fast. They paid attention to detail. They were nice and courteous.

FM
Fabia M.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Fabia said that this business did a fine job on her vehicle.

CE
Candilaria E.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Frederico. He said the service is always awesome. He has been going there for the past 15 years and they have the best service prices.

MK
Matthew K.
Malibu, CA
Jeep Cherokee
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the business did a good job.

RP
Raj P.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Raj said he dealt with Howard and was very pleased that they worked with him on the price. The customer service was excellent.

EM
Edward M.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Edward said he is satisfied with the work the business did on his vehicle. Howard provided him with great service.

HE
Hannah E.
Volkswagen New Beetle
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said the business was friendly and professional. The staff was knowledgeable and they used resources to save her money. Howard is trustworthy. He looks out for his customers best interests.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you so much for leaving us a review Hannah! We greatly appreciate your opinion. So glad to hear that we were able to help you save money on an otherwise costly repair for your VW Beetle's Power Window.

VP
Vashaun P.
Hyundai Accent
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Vashaun said a staff member came to where her vehicle had broke down and jumped it for her. She drove to the facility and the staff was very quick and nice during her entire visit.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are pleased to have been able to help you in your time of need.

XZ
Xin Z.
BMW M5
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Xin said she has had no issues with this business.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working on your BMW M5. Most mechanical repair shops are intimidated by these types of vehicles. However, we have technicians with decades of experience who know how to work with these highly advanced cars.

MZ
MICHAEL Z.
06/06/2018
Best Auto Shop in LA
Our family has been coming here for repairs going on 20yrs now ever since it was Glassers Auto body. I can safely say they are one of the best shops in LA. Recently my car decided to die in the middle of the road and wouldn't restart, so I had AAA tow it to Rony's. I spoke with Howard who has always been friendly and understanding, and he said they would take a look. The next day Howard called with a quote for me and within a few hours it was fixed! Its hard for me to get time off of work so I appreciate the quick turnaround. I have always been treated well here and as we all know its hard to find a good mechanic. I'm lucky my parents did the hard work for me when I was a kid. They have always been honest and upfront with me. Pricing has always been more than fair whenever I need work done. I have referred more than my fair share of friends, family, and colleagues here over the years and will continue to do so well into the future.

IH
Ivona H.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ivona. She said they go there all the time and they are the best.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 06/25/2018

Hello Ivona! Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your many years of loyal patronage and look forward to be being of service to you in the future.

EW
Edward W.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the business does a good job of handling things professionally and the service is good.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 06/25/2018

Thank for leaving us a review Ed! We try our best to provide high quality work for all of our customers. We are pleased that you are happy with our service.

James C.
Nissan Frontier
05/24/2018 Category: Service
James said that he is pleased with the business' work. He always gets excellent service.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 06/25/2018

Hi James! Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to leave us a review. It is always a pleasure working working on your SUPER clean truck.