Jordan B.
Mazda CX-5
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Jordan said everything is great. They did everything he needed done.

WH
Walter H.
Nissan Sentra
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Walter said they were very friendly.

Micah M.
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Micah said he did not have any problems and this business took care of him.

Michael B.
Santa Monica, CA
08/03/2017
Great work and friendly service
From beginning to end they made the best recommendations for me and my car, taking care of what needed to be fixed and told me what to expect next time I bring it in, so I don't have worry about my next servicing.

KC
KJIEL C.
08/02/2017
Amazing Service Center, my new favorite place!
The service and care was great. They took the vehicle in immediately and the work was performed swiftly. They identified a couple of issues and worked with the dealership to ensure I was covered under warranty rather than telling me the work had to be done by them at some arbitrary cost. Only knock was they weren't able to resolve one of the issues in my constrained schedule, but said to bring the car back and they would finish the reset when my schedule allowed for it.

Mark L.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Mark said the visit was fine. The staff finished the job quickly.

Melissa B.
Mazda MPV
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Melissa said this business is attentive, helpful and accommodating.

AR
Austin R.
Volvo 780
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Joan. She said both of the gentlemen that helped her at this business was really nice, polite and well mannered. She was comfortable and they were knowledgeable. She was impressed.

Rob W.
07/24/2017 Category: Service
Rob said he is a repeat customer of this business. They are willing to work with him and are flexible with the schedule. The people behind the desk are congenial.

LA
LOVESTER A.
Torrance, CA
Jaguar XJ8
07/22/2017
"A" class service provided all the time!
Rony's Car Pro's offers top notch service on all domestic, some foreign cars. You will not be disappointed!

AO
Alfredo O.
Acura 3.2TL
07/15/2017
Body work on my Acura
Couldn't be happier with the work done on my car. I went in thinking that I would be charged for an arm and a leg, for to the extensive body work my car needed, but was pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the cost was to fix my car. I would totally recommend Rony's to any of my friends (and enemies too). George was very professional and friendly. He was very upfront with his assessment as have have me a great estimate. Thank you George!!!

V
Valued Customer
Audi Q7
07/15/2017
Another great service
The techs here will always let you know the honest truth about your car. Weather items can be taken care of later or need immediate attention. Rony's team has a positive attitude about making the customer first & not sucking the life out of your pocket book like dealership tends to do. If you want the truth, Rony's your guy!

RA
Rosmilde A.
Acura TSX
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Rosmilde said the business is very professional and their prices are more than reasonable.

Michael S.
Nissan Pickup
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Michael said this business always takes a couple more days to do the service than he would like.

WS
WILLIAM S.
07/10/2017
Great service....
Recently...I had to have a new wheel....and two new tires fitted....and as always the service was superb.....they had noticed that I had a brake light out...and put that in as well.....
The best as usual......I would recommend Rony's to anyone....

CG
CECILLE G.
07/06/2017
You're the best!
Rony's is honest and fair. I have complete trust in any diagnosis and repair. The whole staff are friendly and caring. I consider Rony's as part of my family.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you so much for your kind words Cecile. We appreciate you and consider you part of our family as well.

DONALD R.
Isuzu Trooper
07/05/2017
Reliability
Best of the best
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you for the great review Mr. Rochelle! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

BF
Beverly F.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/01/2017
Quality Work at a Fair Price
I have had both body work and mechanical work performed at Rony's Car Pros. They
provide quality work at a fair price. I have confidence in them when I leave my car for repairs.

JJ
Justin J.
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Justin said this business provided great service.

Danny B.
Infiniti I30
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Danny said he has been going to Rony for years and he has always been good to him.