Jolene G.
08/29/2017
Honesty and integrity
We had Rony's Car Pros check out a used car we were considering buying for our son. Rony's technicians were thorough and caught everything. We do not live in the area and were referred to Rony's. We purchased the car and took it to a tire place to get new tires. While there, we were told we needed something else not mentioned by Rony's. We decided to wait on the new tires until after our regular neighborhood mechanic looked it over. He confirmed EXACTLY what Rony's Car Pros did and advised we did NOT need what the tire company tried to sell us. Rony's service and prices were spot on. If I lived in the area, I'd definately go to Rony's Car Pros. Thank you Rony!!!

HG
Howard G.
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Howard said they are very helpful and they have skilled technicians. They performed all the services that he needed. He would like to thank them.

MATTHEW R.
08/26/2017
Audi
I had an outstanding experience in getting my Audi repaired. George was outstanding and will definitely be back. Kudos to George who is excellent at his job.

Steve M.
Van Nuys, CA
08/17/2017
This shop is the only one I trust with my truck . Great trained techs. I've never had a issue with any of the vehicles I own and send with my recommendation.

IH
Ivona H.
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Ivona said she likes the business' service.

Carole W.
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Carole said the people at this business are the only honest mechanics she has found. She has already recommended them. Howard is amazing.

V
Valued Customer
08/14/2017
Awesome Service Advisors
Honest, reliable & never over priced!

Jordan B.
Mazda CX-5
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Jordan said everything is great. They did everything he needed done.

WH
Walter H.
Nissan Sentra
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Walter said they were very friendly.

Micah M.
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Micah said he did not have any problems and this business took care of him.

Michael B.
Santa Monica, CA
08/03/2017
Great work and friendly service
From beginning to end they made the best recommendations for me and my car, taking care of what needed to be fixed and told me what to expect next time I bring it in, so I don't have worry about my next servicing.

KC
KJIEL C.
08/02/2017
Amazing Service Center, my new favorite place!
The service and care was great. They took the vehicle in immediately and the work was performed swiftly. They identified a couple of issues and worked with the dealership to ensure I was covered under warranty rather than telling me the work had to be done by them at some arbitrary cost. Only knock was they weren't able to resolve one of the issues in my constrained schedule, but said to bring the car back and they would finish the reset when my schedule allowed for it.

Mark L.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Mark said the visit was fine. The staff finished the job quickly.

Melissa B.
Mazda MPV
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Melissa said this business is attentive, helpful and accommodating.

AR
Austin R.
Volvo 780
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Joan. She said both of the gentlemen that helped her at this business was really nice, polite and well mannered. She was comfortable and they were knowledgeable. She was impressed.

Rob W.
07/24/2017 Category: Service
Rob said he is a repeat customer of this business. They are willing to work with him and are flexible with the schedule. The people behind the desk are congenial.

LA
LOVESTER A.
Torrance, CA
Jaguar XJ8
07/22/2017
"A" class service provided all the time!
Rony's Car Pro's offers top notch service on all domestic, some foreign cars. You will not be disappointed!

AO
Alfredo O.
Acura 3.2TL
07/15/2017
Body work on my Acura
Couldn't be happier with the work done on my car. I went in thinking that I would be charged for an arm and a leg, for to the extensive body work my car needed, but was pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the cost was to fix my car. I would totally recommend Rony's to any of my friends (and enemies too). George was very professional and friendly. He was very upfront with his assessment as have have me a great estimate. Thank you George!!!

V
Valued Customer
Audi Q7
07/15/2017
Another great service
The techs here will always let you know the honest truth about your car. Weather items can be taken care of later or need immediate attention. Rony's team has a positive attitude about making the customer first & not sucking the life out of your pocket book like dealership tends to do. If you want the truth, Rony's your guy!

RA
Rosmilde A.
Acura TSX
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Rosmilde said the business is very professional and their prices are more than reasonable.