MICHAEL S.
Porsche 911
10/30/2017
Excellent Service experience for over 2 decades
Rony and his team are professionals that go the extra mile for their customer. Being a customer for over 20 yrs I always feel that I am respected as a customer. Their work is outstanding. And they are always reachable!

CD
Catherine D.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Catherine said this business is cooperative and honest.

Carolina M.
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Carolina said this is her family mechanic. They are always helpful and honest.

VD
Vladimir D.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Vladimir said George was very honest and up-front. The experience was easy and the service was very good. They took care of it and he called to see if it was ready. He then picked it up.

AE
ALAN E.
Lexus ES 330
09/24/2017
Honest evaluations and guaranteed results!
Rony is one of the best mechanics around. He and his staff make every effort to keep prices manageable and my vehicles safe!

WS
WILLIAM S.
09/15/2017
Always great service!
Went in to have my battery and oil checked....turned out I needed both.....As usual....got great service....Howard got right on things....and my car was taken care of promptly....and at a fair price....Great place...nice people...good professional service...and they are honest!....

BRUCE, ROBERT H.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/14/2017
Honest Mechical Repair
Been going to Ronys Car Pro since he opened on Washington Blvd. Across from Helms, just had my brakes done this week, always satisfied with Rony and staff for a fair price and quality repair, highly recommend their service.

Sarah M.
Toyota Yaris
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Sarah said she has been with the business for a long time and they are accommodating. They answer all of her questions. They are great.

Roy R.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Roy said he has been a customer for 20 years and he likes that the staff explained exactly what needed to be done. They gave him options and they didn't try to force anything. They were willing to delay payment and they were very helpful.

Jolene G.
08/29/2017
Honesty and integrity
We had Rony's Car Pros check out a used car we were considering buying for our son. Rony's technicians were thorough and caught everything. We do not live in the area and were referred to Rony's. We purchased the car and took it to a tire place to get new tires. While there, we were told we needed something else not mentioned by Rony's. We decided to wait on the new tires until after our regular neighborhood mechanic looked it over. He confirmed EXACTLY what Rony's Car Pros did and advised we did NOT need what the tire company tried to sell us. Rony's service and prices were spot on. If I lived in the area, I'd definately go to Rony's Car Pros. Thank you Rony!!!

HG
Howard G.
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Howard said they are very helpful and they have skilled technicians. They performed all the services that he needed. He would like to thank them.

MATTHEW R.
08/26/2017
Audi
I had an outstanding experience in getting my Audi repaired. George was outstanding and will definitely be back. Kudos to George who is excellent at his job.

Steve M.
Van Nuys, CA
08/17/2017
This shop is the only one I trust with my truck . Great trained techs. I've never had a issue with any of the vehicles I own and send with my recommendation.

IH
Ivona H.
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Ivona said she likes the business' service.

Carole W.
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Carole said the people at this business are the only honest mechanics she has found. She has already recommended them. Howard is amazing.

V
Valued Customer
08/14/2017
Awesome Service Advisors
Honest, reliable & never over priced!

Jordan B.
Mazda CX-5
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Jordan said everything is great. They did everything he needed done.

WH
Walter H.
Nissan Sentra
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Walter said they were very friendly.

Micah M.
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Micah said he did not have any problems and this business took care of him.

Michael B.
Santa Monica, CA
08/03/2017
Great work and friendly service
From beginning to end they made the best recommendations for me and my car, taking care of what needed to be fixed and told me what to expect next time I bring it in, so I don't have worry about my next servicing.