Michael S.
Culver City, CA
Nissan Pickup
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Michael said this business always takes a couple more days to do the service than he would like.

WS
WILLIAM S.
07/10/2017
Great service....
Recently...I had to have a new wheel....and two new tires fitted....and as always the service was superb.....they had noticed that I had a brake light out...and put that in as well.....
The best as usual......I would recommend Rony's to anyone....

CG
CECILLE G.
07/06/2017
You're the best!
Rony's is honest and fair. I have complete trust in any diagnosis and repair. The whole staff are friendly and caring. I consider Rony's as part of my family.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you so much for your kind words Cecile. We appreciate you and consider you part of our family as well.

DONALD R.
Isuzu Trooper
07/05/2017
Reliability
Best of the best
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you for the great review Mr. Rochelle! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

BF
Beverly F.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/01/2017
Quality Work at a Fair Price
I have had both body work and mechanical work performed at Rony's Car Pros. They
provide quality work at a fair price. I have confidence in them when I leave my car for repairs.

JJ
Justin J.
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Justin said this business provided great service.

Danny B.
Infiniti I30
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Danny said he has been going to Rony for years and he has always been good to him.

DONALD R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/26/2017
Best friend a used car can have
I am totally happy with the service i received regarding the repair of my 320 E Benz.
Thank you for your dilligence!

SP
SAUNDRA P.
Altadena, CA
Jaguar XF
06/21/2017
Tune-up, oil change, battery replacement & smog check
Good, reliable, professional auto repair.
I have no complaints

EW
Edward W.
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Edward said he received very friendly service. They did a good job of keeping him informed and it was a wonderful experience. They are doing a great job.

FK
Fred K.
Venice, CA
BMW i3
06/15/2017
Great service, faster than expected, cleaned my car on top of it!
I've been going to Rony for at least 15 years, and he's always come through for myself, my family, and friends that we have recommended to go to him. And besides this, he's a very nice, honest person!

MARIE-PAUL B.
Lexus GS 300
06/03/2017
Lovely like always
Best service

Clyde M.
Culver City, CA
05/31/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Victoria. She said Ronnie is a good person, he has been good to them, and he did a good job.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We try to treat all of our customers like family and appreciate your many years of loyal business.

Jarad F.
Honda Element
05/27/2017 Category: Service
Jarad said this business provided good, quick service.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you for the review Jared, we greatly appreciate your business

KF
Kristine F.
Manhattan Beach, CA
Chrysler 200
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Kristine said the business was convenient, friendly and very helpful.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you for the awesome review Kristine. Glad we could be of service to you.

Jose R.
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Jose said this business was very close to him.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you for leaving us a review Jose. Glad to hear that our shop was convenient for you to visit.

TO
Thomas O.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/20/2017
Great car repair!!
Well done! Thanks!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 07/19/2017

Thanks for leaving us a review Thomas! We appreciate your business.

LG
Lisette G.
Volkswagen Passat
05/17/2017 Category: Service
Lisette said this business always does a great job and they do it pretty quickly.

JJ
Justin J.
05/15/2017 Category: Service
Justin said this business took care of him and everything was good.

Ron R.
Santa Monica, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/15/2017 Category: Service
Ron said George, an employee at this business, was very pleasant, efficient and fast. They lost some parts but they paid for new ones. He went in and George stopped what he was doing to meet him half-way. He liked that it was very professional of him. The price was high but they did a good job and he was happy with the end results.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 06/29/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience with us. We are very pleased to see that you are happy with the repairs and hope to see you again.