FL
Franci L.
Honda Insight
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Franci said this business was very good and she is happy. She is satisfied with the service and the prices are good. She stated she is lucky that she has found them.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 05/11/2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review Franci. We try our best to be competitive with our repair costs while still providing excellent service and repairs. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

CG
Claudia G.
Van Nuys, CA
Honda Element
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Claudia's husband. He said the business was great and Ronnie is great guy. He pays attention and is detailed oriented. He explained everything and the work was done well.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 05/11/2017

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that you had such a positive first experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

SG
Sheila G.
Saab 9000
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Sheila said she was very happy with the service provided by this business. They took good care of her vehicle.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 05/11/2017

Thank you for taking the tie to leave us such a great review. We greatly appreciate your business.

V
Valued Customer
04/13/2017
Get repairs without being over charged
Honest, reasonable prices & overall great customer service always!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 04/14/2017

Thanks for the great review Curtis, we greatly appreciate all the referrals over the years and look forward to providing you and your customers with excellent service.

CHRIS H.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Great, Quick, and Friendly Service
These guys are friendly and know what they are doing. Will be bringing my car back there for future repairs!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 04/14/2017

Thank you for the glowing review Chris. We look forward to seeing you again.

Steve M.
Van Nuys, CA
Great service !
Great place to get you vehicle serviced or to get paint and body work done . The only shop I trust with my vehicles. I recommend Ronys car pros to all my friends
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 04/14/2017

Thanks for the review Steve! We appreciate you and your business, and are happy to have been able to help you with both mechanical and body work repairs.

DT
David T.
El Segundo, CA
04/12/2017
Stellar
Friendly service. Everything up front right off the bat. They handled my brake issue quickly and let me know as soon as it was done.

Highly recommended.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 04/14/2017

Thank you for the great review David, we hope to be of service to you again in the future.

C.J. B.
GMC Sierra
03/25/2017 Category: Service
C.J. said he has had no issues with the vehicles this business has worked on.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 04/14/2017

Thanks for the awesome review C.J. we are thankful for your kind words and loyalty.

Susan W.
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Susan said this business is excellent.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 04/14/2017

Thank you so much for the review Susan, we greatly appreciate your opinion and look forward to seeing you again.

Larry S.
Nissan Sentra
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Larry said the business was very thorough. He appreciates their business, and he would like to thank them.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 04/14/2017

Thank you for your review Larry, we hope to be of service to you again in the future.

HG
Howard G.
California
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Howard said he is able to chose his own parts for his vehicle at this business. He is the service manager. Since he works with all the technicians, he is able to oversee all their work. Since they work with a lot of higher end vehicles, when they get regular Japanese vehicles such as Honda or Toyota, they seldom have any problems and it is usually an easy process. He would recommend them for service.

WS
WILLIAM S.
02/16/2017
honest and professional staff....
I have been going to Rony's for many years.....he has two locations now....I started going to him when he was at his original place....Rony is a great guy.....honest and knowledgeable....all the staff are friendly...and they do a great job...at a good price....I would not take my vehicle anywhere else....I highly recommend them to anyone!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 04/14/2017

William, we greatly appreciate your loyalty and kind words. We try hard to make every customer feel welcome and important.

Mike M.
Ford Econoline
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business was very cool, receptive, and honest. They were up-front about what the problem was as well as what it would take to fix it. He really appreciated their honesty. They have been awesome to go to and he would absolutely recommend them.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 04/14/2017

Thank you for the review Mike, we appreciate your business and wish you well.

TV
Teresa V.
Playa Del Rey, CA
02/13/2017
Howard was the BEST
Howard was unbelievably helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I really appreciate his willingness to help me and guide me through this repair and keeping me informed. He was very accommodating. Oh and my car was repaired yea!

Blake B.
Volvo 245
02/13/2017 Category: Service
Blake said this business provided good service. He has been visiting them for years.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/28/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Blake. We greatly appreciate your opinion.

Kingsbery B.
Lexus GS 300
02/13/2017 Category: Service
Kingsbery said this business was excellent and everybody was awesome.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/28/2017

We appreciate the glowing review and hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Maria G.
Toyota Yaris
02/13/2017 Category: Service
Maria said this business was very good and she was happy with their work.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/24/2017

Thank you for being such a great customer and following us for over 10 years. We greatly appreciate you.

Judith S.
Mazda 6
02/11/2017
Brought my car in for a service light
Repair was done in a timely manner. Everyone was extremely helpful and accommodating.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/24/2017

Thanks for taking the time to give up a review. We really appriciate your business.

AE
ALAN E.
Culver City, CA
Lexus ES 330
02/10/2017
Great HONEST service
Rony's reflects the concept of good service with integrity.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/22/2017

Thank you for your review Alan, we always try hard to provide honest service at competitive prices.

KELLY S.
Culver City, CA
Lexus GX 470
02/10/2017
The only place I trust
I've been going to Rony's for about 5 years and wouldn't trade them for the world. As a woman that knows nothing about cars, I have trust issues based on past experiences. When I first walked into Rony's, I was super honest about not trusting mechanics and he (Rony) went out of his way to earn my trust. He always walks me through each part of the repair, physically takes me out to my car, and shows me the new part vs. the old part. I've learned so much from him as a result of this.

ABOUT HOWARD!!!!!!!!

This week I needed a MAJOR repair on my 2004 Lexus GX 470 and Rony was not in the office when I arrived. I was super hesitant because I've always dealt with Rony ,then I met Howard. THIS GUY ROCKS! He picked up right where Rony left off and with the same level of informative customer service. Without being prompted, he took me to my car and showed me the parts that needed attention; taking time to tell me what they should look like. After I left the car, he followed up with the price in writing and even negotiated the parts supplier down. Someone else reviews and said he has the patience of a saint and she was soooooo right. This guy is truly amazing and totally puts people at ease.

You can totally trust these guys to be honest and take good care of you!!!!! Thanks guys!!!!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/21/2017

We are so grateful for your AMAZING review of our shop! We know that it is always scary dealing with people you are not used to, but we are humbled by your trust and willingness to work with Howard despite working exclusively with one person for so many years. We try to make every customer feel important and welcome. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.