Larry S.
Nissan Sentra
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Larry said the business was very thorough. He appreciates their business, and he would like to thank them.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 04/14/2017

Thank you for your review Larry, we hope to be of service to you again in the future.

HG
Howard G.
California
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Howard said he is able to chose his own parts for his vehicle at this business. He is the service manager. Since he works with all the technicians, he is able to oversee all their work. Since they work with a lot of higher end vehicles, when they get regular Japanese vehicles such as Honda or Toyota, they seldom have any problems and it is usually an easy process. He would recommend them for service.

WS
WILLIAM S.
02/16/2017
honest and professional staff....
I have been going to Rony's for many years.....he has two locations now....I started going to him when he was at his original place....Rony is a great guy.....honest and knowledgeable....all the staff are friendly...and they do a great job...at a good price....I would not take my vehicle anywhere else....I highly recommend them to anyone!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 04/14/2017

William, we greatly appreciate your loyalty and kind words. We try hard to make every customer feel welcome and important.

Mike M.
Ford Econoline
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business was very cool, receptive, and honest. They were up-front about what the problem was as well as what it would take to fix it. He really appreciated their honesty. They have been awesome to go to and he would absolutely recommend them.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 04/14/2017

Thank you for the review Mike, we appreciate your business and wish you well.

TV
Teresa V.
Playa Del Rey, CA
02/13/2017
Howard was the BEST
Howard was unbelievably helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I really appreciate his willingness to help me and guide me through this repair and keeping me informed. He was very accommodating. Oh and my car was repaired yea!

Blake B.
Volvo 245
02/13/2017 Category: Service
Blake said this business provided good service. He has been visiting them for years.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/28/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Blake. We greatly appreciate your opinion.

Kingsbery B.
Lexus GS 300
02/13/2017 Category: Service
Kingsbery said this business was excellent and everybody was awesome.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/28/2017

We appreciate the glowing review and hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Maria G.
Toyota Yaris
02/13/2017 Category: Service
Maria said this business was very good and she was happy with their work.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/24/2017

Thank you for being such a great customer and following us for over 10 years. We greatly appreciate you.

Judith S.
Mazda 6
02/11/2017
Brought my car in for a service light
Repair was done in a timely manner. Everyone was extremely helpful and accommodating.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/24/2017

Thanks for taking the time to give up a review. We really appriciate your business.

AE
ALAN E.
Lexus ES 330
02/10/2017
Great HONEST service
Rony's reflects the concept of good service with integrity.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/22/2017

Thank you for your review Alan, we always try hard to provide honest service at competitive prices.

KELLY S.
Lexus GX 470
02/10/2017
The only place I trust
I've been going to Rony's for about 5 years and wouldn't trade them for the world. As a woman that knows nothing about cars, I have trust issues based on past experiences. When I first walked into Rony's, I was super honest about not trusting mechanics and he (Rony) went out of his way to earn my trust. He always walks me through each part of the repair, physically takes me out to my car, and shows me the new part vs. the old part. I've learned so much from him as a result of this.

ABOUT HOWARD!!!!!!!!

This week I needed a MAJOR repair on my 2004 Lexus GX 470 and Rony was not in the office when I arrived. I was super hesitant because I've always dealt with Rony ,then I met Howard. THIS GUY ROCKS! He picked up right where Rony left off and with the same level of informative customer service. Without being prompted, he took me to my car and showed me the parts that needed attention; taking time to tell me what they should look like. After I left the car, he followed up with the price in writing and even negotiated the parts supplier down. Someone else reviews and said he has the patience of a saint and she was soooooo right. This guy is truly amazing and totally puts people at ease.

You can totally trust these guys to be honest and take good care of you!!!!! Thanks guys!!!!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/21/2017

We are so grateful for your AMAZING review of our shop! We know that it is always scary dealing with people you are not used to, but we are humbled by your trust and willingness to work with Howard despite working exclusively with one person for so many years. We try to make every customer feel important and welcome. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

IC
Irina C.
Mazda MPV
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Irina said she really appreciates all of Howard's help, he was nice and kind. He also kept her updated. He was fair and the price was good.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/21/2017

Irina, thank you for the glowing review! I am so glad we were able to take care of your vehicle and turn a potentially disastrous situation into a manageable one. Let us know if we can help you again in the future.

LP
Lonnie P.
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Lonnie said the service was good.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/21/2017

Thanks Lonnie, for taking the time to tell the world you are pleased with our service! It really means a lot to us all.

JV
Jan V.
Ford Thunderbird
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Jan said Rony is the best. She leaves their business' cards on people's vehicles.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/21/2017

Hello Jan! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and LOVE how you dyed your hair to match the paint job we did on the car! Take Care!

BT
BELINDA T.
12/31/2016
Great outcome as usual!
Started out with a bit of confusion and misinformation, but Rony got involved and more than made up for the rocky start. Have been coming here for years and will continue. Good guys and honest, high quality service. Trustworthy.

NC
Nallely C.
Honda Accord
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Nallely said this business was really nice and timely. They thoroughly checked her vehicle.

Rita S.
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Rita said this business did a good job and they were very cooperative. She said she wishes they would notify her when certain service need to be performed on her vehicle.

MK
Matthew K.
Malibu, CA
Audi Q5
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Matthew said it was a good experience. They always do a good job and he likes it there.

Danielle D.
Santa Monica, CA
Honda Accord
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Danielle said the business has good communication, they are quick and trustworthy. She expressed they provided a fair estimate, were efficient and reliable.

AE
ALAN E.
Lexus ES 330
12/22/2016
Dependability and Trustworthiness
The staff and Rony are consistently dependable properly diagnosing and repairing OR recommending appropriate actions...even waiting until finances are available.