AN
ADRIAN N.
GMC Canyon
12/28/2018
Good Service
Good costumer services and very professionals
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for the review Adrian, we appreciate your business and will always make sure our job is done right. Looking forward to seeing you again.

ED
ELIZABETH D.
12/27/2018
Excellent honest service!
Honest. Kind. Thorough. You were very helpful when I had questions. Very fair pricing.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!  We appreciate your patronage.

BU
Brett U.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Brett said the business has a quick turn round and the prices are good.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/07/2019

Brett, thanks for the positive review, we are here for you!

ME
MICHAEL E.
12/19/2018
Great friendly expert service
The staff and mechanics at Rony's make having to fix your vehicle a lot less painful than it could be. They are super friendly, know what they're talking about, are very fair in pricing and in the work they do. Been going there for years with a variety of vehicles from new models to old. No matter the vehicle they've always done a great job. They are always on YOUR side, working to get the best price on parts, etc. Best mechanics I've used in more than 40 years of driving and owning vehicles.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for the stellar review Michael, our customers are our family and we appreciate you trusting in us.

TP
TOM P.
Cadillac CTS
12/15/2018
I've been taking all 5 of my cars to Rony's for over 10 years and I'm very happy with the great service and reasonable prices. Highly recommend!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for your continued loyalty Tom, we value your business and trust in our team.

MK
MAHA K.
12/14/2018
Staff is always friendly. Rony always tries to accommodate me. And doesn’t give up till the problem is fixed.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/07/2019

Maha,Thanks for the great review, glad we were able to solve the problem!

LA
Lachezar A.
Van Nuys, CA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Lachezar said he was satisfied with the service.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for the great review Lachezar!  We greatly value your business.

CA
Crown A.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Crown said they're awesome
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/07/2019

Hi Crown, thanks for your kind words!  We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

DENNIS D.
11/28/2018
they do a little extra
They often figure out how to fix things on my cars that the other guys would not be able to fix or would charge a bundle for. Prius: no charge to repair/replace shield under engine that broke loose. International Scout II: welded tailgate piece back into place, secured separated metal channel that holds wing window--small charge.

TED/ CECI M.
INFINITI QX4
11/18/2018
Outstanding Service & Trust Worthy!
Exceptional service. I trust Rony's with service and all our autobody work. They never suggest expensive unnecessary work and are incredibly reasonable for their excellent quality. They are true old school service and you can trust their word!

LO
Lauren O.
Scion xD
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said the mechanics treated her nicely and discounted the coils that needed to be replaced, after not replacing them all the first time. They had informed her that all of them needed to be replaced, when she only had one of them replaced. She was aware that she would be coming back to have them all done again.

MF
Michelle F.
Toyota Matrix
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said everything was good,

KACY S.
Honda Fit
11/10/2018
Friendly service
So glad Rony's is just down the street from my house. They were kind enough to offer advice & a battery charger to me. After I got my car started up, I drove it over. Rony checked & charged my battery, but didn't like the way it sounded when I started her up again. He suggested I replace the battery, as it seemed to have gone bad. Turns out he was right! I was grateful for the honesty & help provided at the shop. I'm happy it was a simple fix this time, but I'm sure I'll be back for work in the future. Thanks for being my friendly neighbor & mechanic!!

Ben H.
Hyundai Accent
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the service was good, quick, efficient and affordable.

RAYMOD S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/08/2018
2007 PT Cruiser
Lillie is the best thank you!

TED/ CECI M.
11/08/2018
Outstanding
Exceptional service. I trust Rony's with service and all our autobody work. They never suggest expensive unnecessary work and are incredibly reasonable for their excellent quality. Hey are true old school service and you can trust their word!

BC
BRIAN C.
Honda Civic Si
11/07/2018
Honest dependable good people
Been coming here for years. It's hard to find an auto mechanic. But like a barbershop when you truly find the right one you know it and Rony's is that place where I wouldn't doubt or look for a second opinion. Of course as much as possible I don't want to frequently go there but if I have issues with my car then Rony's the place

VT
VICTORIA T.
Jeep Liberty
11/03/2018
Amazing results and Customer service
Customer service! I had to have my back fender and bumper replaced from an accident and they did amazing work ! When the car was finished it was perfect, they called me and handled everything very professionally as well as detailed my car inside and out which surprised me. I highly recommend them
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/05/2018

My goodness  Victoria, thank you so much! We really appreciate the lovely review and it was of course our pleasure to assist you.

NM
Nancy M.
Volvo S60
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said she found that she could have gotten the same pricing at the Volvo dealership and they would have washed her vehicle.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/05/2018

Nancy, I want to thank you for taking the time to leave such a well written review!

AG
Andre G.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Andre said the business was organized and the staff were able to tell him what service they were going to do.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/05/2018

Andre, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.