CHRIS W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
12/25/2019
My goto Mechanic!
I have been going to Rony's for years and have had nothing but great service from him.
The prices are fair and the the work is very good.
I would recommend Rony to everyone.

GH
GARY H.
12/23/2019
Smog Test - Fixed my 20yr old Toyota to Pass.
To expencive to get the work done on the car as my Toyota is worth $800

MK
MAHA K.
12/21/2019
Once again, Rony’s comes through! Professional, polite, honest, and accommodating. Thanks Steve, Greg, and Rony!

Karen B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Karen said that she loves this business and everything was perfect.

RAFAEL S.
12/18/2019
Outstanding Service and definitely will be back!!
I was very impressed by Steve the manager at Ronys for his professionalism and his overall service! He went above and beyond to help me with questions, invoices and prompt service! I am grateful once again for Ronys. Thanks so much!! I will be back!!

BF
Bob F.
California
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Bob said they have been customers for a long time. They have exceptional customer service and do good work.

LOU B.
Hermosa Beach, CA
11/15/2019
Always the Best
The most professional and honest shop I have been to in the past 50 years I have had my cars serviced.

RAFAEL S.
11/12/2019
Outstanding service, kind and detail oriented car pros
I am beyond impressed with the level of professionalism at Ronys Car pros. They made me feel like part of the family and I’m able to trust some highly skilled car pros with my vehicles! I highly recommend Ronys Car pros!!

ROY R.
Culver City, CA
11/08/2019
Caring for the Customer and the Car
Valuing the time of the customer and explaining the necessity of what needs to be done for maintaining the car.

AK
Amanda K.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said this business is reliable and they have fair pricing. They were quick and the staff was friendly.

SK
SCOTT- ISRAERL K.
10/23/2019
They got my back...
When my wife decided to take off for the weekend to Palm Desert, I knew we should check out her 2013 Highlander. Lily made sure the inspection was done right and 2 tires were found to have nails and slow leaks. I'm grateful that Rony's is there for us...

Melinda B.
Venice, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Melinda said the service was good.

DENNIS D.
10/16/2019
Good work, reasonable prices
Easy to schedule. Always get it done reasonable prices.

ROY R.
Culver City, CA
09/27/2019
attentive
The people at Rony's are careful to explain what they're doing and why. And they are sensitive to the customer's time constraints, finishing the work timely.

James T.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
James said the business did everything they said they were going to.