Lina M.
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Lina said her vehicle has been running well since the service visit.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/30/2017

Lina, Thank you for the great review!

LD
Lauren D.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Lauren said she had an easy and positive experience. She stated she felt the staff was really quick and friendly.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/30/2017

Lauren, We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

AP
ANNA P.
INFINITI G20
10/28/2017
I usually don't have time to write reviews but this time I made an exception because I have found a trustworthy and skilled mechanic. I have been using Rony's for the last 7 years and was always happy with the result. I took two cars over the years and I sent my family members and friends there as well. Everyone has thanked me.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/30/2017

Awesome, Anna! Thats so great to hear that you are happy with our services and Thankyou for your loyalty.

Derrick M.
Culver City, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Derrick said the business is awesome, and they explained everything. They did everything that had to be done.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you Derrick for an awesome review! We are glad that you had a good experience at Ronys Car Pros.

LY
Lisa Y.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Lisa said the services provided by this business were good. The staff were honest and Lilly was great.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/30/2017

Lisa, Thank you for visiting Ronys Car Pros, We are happy to know about your experince with us.

GH
GARY H.
10/18/2017
Left headlight out
Thanks for fixing it so quickly even though you were busy.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/30/2017

Gary, Thank you for taking the time for sharing your value review!

RL
Ryan L.
Inglewood, CA
Kia Spectra
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said he likes the staff at this business and he would recommend them for service. They are very helpful.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you for your awesome review Ryan! We look forward to working with you again.

BP
BRIAN P.
Lincoln LS
10/16/2017
Always better than expected
Thanks again for the great service and clear explanation of the work that was done and the issues that need to be addressed before they become bigger problems.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/30/2017

Brian, I want to personally Thank you for sharing your experience with Ronys Car Pros. I appreciate you took the time to review us.

MICHAEL W.
Acura MDX
10/11/2017
Highly Recommend Ronys
Very happy with the service provided by Ronys. Unlike another service facility I had used, they did what they promised to do, provided the BG additives I asked for and a full synthetic oil change. And they performed the service for $100 less!!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/30/2017

Michael, Thank you for visiting us! We are glad to hear you were happy with the service.

KIMBERLY B.
10/06/2017
Great service! Honest people!
I love Rony's Car Pros! They are really good at what they do. They are great at explaining the problem, providing solutions, and honest feedback. They are the car repair specialists I trust the most. Highly recommend!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/30/2017

Kimberly we would like to Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate you!

IN
Israel N.
10/05/2017 Category: Service
Israel said the service this business was excellent.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/30/2017

Israel Thank you for taking the time to let people know about your experience.

TP
Tom P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Tom said the business is the best.

TED M.
INFINITI QX4
09/20/2017
Outstanding Service and Value
I will never return to the dealer again. Rony and Lily get quotes and they come bang on. I have a collector QX4 and they always offer me two options, Infiniti parts or other manufacturers. Thank you for braking the myth about auto repairs and for allowing me to trust again!

ROBERT C.
Chrysler Sebring
09/17/2017
Great Job
Our first time using Ronys Car Pros and we were thoroughly impressed by the service and follow through. Rony truly is a professional and has an amazing attitude. It was a pleasure dealing with him and his team. He kept us informed on what he discovered and explained what needed to be done. When we came in to pick up the car, he brought the replaced parts in and and explained the problem and what he had done. Great service. I am changing my mechanic from Playa West to Ronys Car Pros and looking forward to excellent service again.

Minadora H.
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Minadora said the service was good, and they were able to fix the problem she was having with her vehicle.

Tom B.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Tom said he likes the service that the business provides.

BT
Becky T.
California
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Becky said they are fast, nice, and honest.

AC
Amanda C.
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Amanda said she loves the great service the business provides.

SP
Stefania P.
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Stefania said she likes the service.

Carrie C.
Nissan JUKE
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Carrie said this business handled everything well and quickly, and since the price was right, she already has recommended others to them.