James W.
Lexus LS 430
07/26/2017
Great auto body repair to my Lexus
Rony's has done several jobs for me over the last year. Painted the drviers side of car (perfect job), and replacement of front end Grill and Hood, plus paint to match. Car looks brand new. It was easy. They did all coordination with Insurance Co., and kept me informed all along the way. Both George and Rony are great to work with. Very professional, and always meet their commitment dates. Highly recommend Rony's for your Auto Body needs.

EV
Eddie V.
Chrysler Sebring
07/21/2017
Close and Great Service
They're always friendly, ready to help me as soon as possible and very fair prices.

BP
BRIAN P.
Volvo XC90
07/02/2017
so many cars, such good service
Thanks to Rony and especially to Lily and her crew at Rony's shop on Grand View. Always fair and straightforward, good advice, great mechanics.

TP
Tom P.
Cadillac CTS
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Pamela. She said the business is great. They are always helpful, and they always make room for her.

BP
Ben P.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/26/2017
Great work, but not the first time
I'd like to give both 2 and 5 start. I brought my car in for body work and got it back quicker than quoted, but the work wasn't complete. I brought it back, left it for a day, and the team was unable to get it done in the time quoted. Then I brought it back, left it for a few days, and when I got it back (the work was excellent) the rearview mirror motor was broken. The team fixed it quickly upon me bringing it back. The customer service was good, but the work seemed to be sloppy. It took 4 separate trips, probably 8 days without my car, to get a dent in my doors fixed properly.

JQ
Jimm Q.
Venice, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Jimm said this business is honest, thorough and they do good work. He would use them again.

Matthew S.
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Matthew said he had a very good experience at this business. They were very accommodating and the service was fast. He said he came in last minute and he felt they handled everything very well.

CL
Cyndra L.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Cyndra said her vehicle was at this business 1 day later than promised due to a parts delay. They did not communicate the delay to her, and she had to call them. Also, the cover for the filter was not attached, and the cap was left on top of the engine.

DENNIS D.
06/21/2017
Saved me a bundle
Ronys replaced the supplemental water pump on my 2008 Prius for $180 less than what the dealer quoted. Fast and smart.

JV
JANNTTE V.
Volkswagen EuroVan
06/21/2017
Personnel. everyone personable and helpful.
Excellent services

CD
Clemencia D.
Marina Del Rey, CA
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Clemencia said this business does a good job.

CHRIS W.
Nissan Frontier
06/14/2017
They are Car PROS
I have taken my truck here a few times and each time they have been very friendly, very knowledgeable, have very reasonable prices and are very professional.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you, Chris, we appreaciate your feed back. We hope to see you here at Rony's Car Pros again soon!

JN
JILL N.
Jeep Liberty
06/12/2017
The personal touch
It very important that you can feel like a neighborhood customer and not just a number in line, at your mechanic. Lilly and her team of professionals always give very personal attention so I feel that am am truly being heard in my concerns and my individual needs as a customer. Her knowledge and attention to detail in knowing my vehical and my lifestyle of vehicle cares and concerns keeps me coming back. I feel that I am getting an honest evaluation each time that represents my best interest. I have been coming here about 8 years and have no complaints for my car maintenance and also the relationship that has been cultivated with genuine appreciation for my business loyalty,
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Hello, Jill. We do our best to provide our customers great quality service. Thank you for the amazing review!

SANDI W.
Mazda 3
06/05/2017
Fast & Friendly
I checked my car at Autozone using their easy plugin checker when the "check engine" light came on. It showed me which part needed to be replaced and the girl behind the counter suggested using Rony's to do the replacement. I drove right over there and was greeted quickly with a big smile from Lily. She told me the car would be ready around noon and sure enough I got a call just a few minutes after noon. They did great work without trying to up-sell me on things the car didn't need and the car was ready when they said it would be. I highly recommend this place and I will definitely return.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

We are so happy to able to help with your car. Thank you so much for the great review. We work hard to offer the best customer serive.

TK
Tyler K.
05/31/2017 Category: Service
Tyler said the service provided was completed the same day.

EH
Elliot H.
05/31/2017 Category: Service
Elliot said the staff were very personable and easy to talk with. They were really down to earth.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you for the amazing review, Elliot!

CG
Cindy G.
California
Chevrolet Silverado
05/30/2017 Category: Service
Cindy said the staff looked at her vehicle. She left it with them for an hour and they fixed it. The service was inexpensive.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you for the review, Cindy!

Matt D.
Honda Element
05/17/2017 Category: Service
Matt said this business did a great job. They took care of him in one day.

Judith T.
05/14/2017 Category: Service
Judith said the business is good and their employee, Lily, was knowledgeable and thoughtful.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Hello, Judith. We try are best to offer great customer service. Thank you for the review!

GA
Gebrebrhan A.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/12/2017 Category: Service
Gebrebrhan said this business provided him with good customer service.