GC
Giovanni C.
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Giovanni said he has been a customer at this business for a long time and they are a very trustworthy facility to go to. He trusts them. They are being honest when they let customers know they have found something wrong.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 04/25/2017

Thank you Giovanni. We really appreciate the great review. We try to keep our clients happy.

EC
ERICKA C.
Infiniti I35
03/24/2017
great affordable, and friendly service!!
I love rony's car pros because they make sure ny car is running in great safe conditions. I high recommend you make this your place to go for all your mechanical and body work!!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/27/2017

Thank you Erica for taking the time to review us and thanks for choosing Rony’s Car Pros.

BC
BILL C.
Culver City, CA
Toyota Tundra
03/24/2017
Trustworthy, knowledgeable, excellence in customer service, fair pricing
Excellent auto repair business.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/27/2017

Thanks Bill, we really appreciate your great review! We try hard to keep our clients happy.

Jaime G.
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Jaime said he liked the service this business provided.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/27/2017

Thanks Jaime for your kind comments we really appreciate them.

BC
Brian C.
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Brian said they are reliable. He has worked with Lilly and Rony for quite awhile. They were to first to come to mind when his girlfriend needed her vehicle fixed. They are friendly.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 04/25/2017

Thank you for always keeping Rony's Car Pros in mind.

Marcel B.
Santa Monica, CA
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Marcel said his experience was pretty good.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/27/2017

Thanks a lot Marcel. We really appreciate hearing about your experience at Rony’s Car Pros.

Sydney W.
Venice, CA
Lexus IS 250
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Sydney said she has been going to this business for over a decade. She really trusts Rony. They never over estimate their service, and they don't do any unnecessary work. Their employee, Lilly personally drove her home when her vehicle was in for service. They always go the extra mile and she would recommend them to everybody.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/23/2017

Sydney, thanks for taking the time to review us we really appreciate your great review.

SY
Scott Y.
Lexus IS 250
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Scott said this business is great.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/17/2017

Thanks Scott for taking the time to tell the world you are pleased with our service! It really means a lot to us all.

Juan S.
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Juan said his vehicle is working well after being serviced by this business.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/17/2017

Thanks Juan for the good review.

AP
Anna P.
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Anna said the business provided her with good results.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/17/2017

Glad to see that we got it right for you.
Thanks Anna.

OC
Oscar C.
El Monte, CA
Nissan Cube
02/23/2017 Category: Service
Oscar said he picked his vehicle up and had to take it back because they didn't do the alignment right. They want to charge him some more money because they said some more things need to be done. He is picking up his vehicle and taking it somewhere else to get a second opinion. He would not recommend the business.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 02/27/2017

Oscar, we understand your disapointment at being charged for service done on your vehicle that only partly fixed the problems it had. It did indeed take subsequent alignments to reveal that the
car required additional work not originally anticipated. This is common in the auto repair industry, even for well-established shops like ours. It is NOT an indication of fraud, incompetance or negligence. And while most drivers have experienced some unanticipated costs to keep their vehicles on the road, this instance led to your diminished confidence in our shop, which saddens us. We stand by our professionalism and aim to please our clients every time. We encourage you to keep an open mind as you continue to search for your shop of choice.

BA
BETTY A.
Nissan Versa
02/22/2017
Amazing Service!
Always honest and prices are very reasonable! I would highly recommend this place. My family has been using them for 20+ years!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/17/2017

We really appreciate your great review! We try hard to keep our clients happy.

BP
BRIAN P.
Volvo XC90
02/16/2017
Consistently the best
After about 20 years of Rony's Car Pros tending to 9 of my family's cars, I can say that the level of thoughtful attention and professional service is uniquely great. I appreciate Lily and Rony and their staff being a great resource when I have car issues; ALWAYS satisfied with the outcomes! Thanks
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/17/2017

Thanks Brian for taking the time to give us the good review. We really appreciate it!!!

GC
GREG C.
BMW 335i
02/11/2017
Good work, great people
Rony is a great mechanic and Lilly really goes out of her way to make sure everything is taking care of. Truly a great shop.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/17/2017

Thank you Greg for your review and for choosing Ronys car pros we realy appriciate it.

TP
Tom P.
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Pamela. She said this business is quick and the staff are courteous. They advise her of the best price she can get on things.

Danny S.
California
Ford Expedition
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Danny said he would recommend the business for service.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/17/2017

Thank you Danny for your review, Glad to see that we go it right.

SK
SCOTT K.
Honda Fit
02/10/2017
honest & helpful
I trust this shop!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/20/2017

Thank you Scott for your review and for choosing Rony’s Car Pros, we really appreciate it.

EB
EDWARD B.
BMW 325Ci
02/10/2017
client should be water in advance for fees
I dropped off my BMW with a check engine light on, Lilli signed me in saying they would have let me know what the issue was.
After some time I get a voicemail, without listening to it a call Lilli back, she explains that I need a spark plug replaced and a coil is leaking ($500 to $1000 with of work). Nothing too urgent, car is still drivable. I decide to go pick up the car and have the work done later on since I need it to commute to work. Lilli presents me a bill for $98 for diagnostic. I asked her why I had never paid such a fee in the past and why she did not let me know in advance when I checked in the car that it would have cost me $98 just to know what was wrong?
She apologized saying that she SHOULD HAVE let me know but she FORGOT. After admitting she forgot to let me know at the time I checked in she still wanted to be paid and she would have considered to discount %50 of that fee if I decided to do the job with them (from $500 to $1000 worth of work).
Well not the way to do business and to gain trust, they definitely just lost a client.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 02/27/2017

Your review describes the scenario played out every day in our shop: customer drops off car after describing issues with it, leaves with some idea of cost and time to fix, is updated as to repair status, ultimately picks up car when done and pays balance. Same scenario each time, but each car and each client is different. Some cars are straight forward to fix, others very complex. Some clients take notes on everything said by the service writer before agreeing to leave car, others drop their keys on the counter and say, “call me when done.” We aim to tell all our clients our policies of charging and repairs upfront and every time. But such a one-size-fits-all approach does not apply in the real world of such varying clients/cars. Unfortunately in your case it was forgotten, but not with any intention to deceive or manipulate a repair agreement. We apologize for your experience, and don’t mind refunding what you spent.

We will take this opportunity to point out that the auto repair industry now relies heavily on high-tech scanners and properly trained techs to diagnose the multitude of computer-related faults on cars today. We are equipped to do such work on most makes of cars, as we try to remain a general auto repair shop, as opposed to a specialized one that only serves 1 or 2 makes. It can take many hours to find a problem plaguing a car, and such labor must be paid to the tech, whether the client selects to fix the car or not. Hence, diagnostic fees exist and are justified.  Progress, like everything else, comes with a price. We all enjoy our “smart cars” and must be prepared to pay for the smart fixes they require.

GF
Gary F.
Venice, CA
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Gary said this business was fine, they did a good job. They were done on time and for the price they told him. They were fast and had his vehicle done in one day and that is all he needed.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/20/2017

Thanks Gary for taking the time to tell the world you are pleased with our service!! It really means a lot to us all.

JV
Joseph V.
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said the service was prompt and they kept him informed during the process.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/21/2017

Thanks   Joseph for your review. We appreciate all feedback we receive.