CHRIS W.
Nissan Frontier
06/14/2017
They are Car PROS
I have taken my truck here a few times and each time they have been very friendly, very knowledgeable, have very reasonable prices and are very professional.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you, Chris, we appreaciate your feed back. We hope to see you here at Rony's Car Pros again soon!

JN
JILL N.
Jeep Liberty
06/12/2017
The personal touch
It very important that you can feel like a neighborhood customer and not just a number in line, at your mechanic. Lilly and her team of professionals always give very personal attention so I feel that am am truly being heard in my concerns and my individual needs as a customer. Her knowledge and attention to detail in knowing my vehical and my lifestyle of vehicle cares and concerns keeps me coming back. I feel that I am getting an honest evaluation each time that represents my best interest. I have been coming here about 8 years and have no complaints for my car maintenance and also the relationship that has been cultivated with genuine appreciation for my business loyalty,
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Hello, Jill. We do our best to provide our customers great quality service. Thank you for the amazing review!

SANDI W.
Mazda 3
06/05/2017
Fast & Friendly
I checked my car at Autozone using their easy plugin checker when the "check engine" light came on. It showed me which part needed to be replaced and the girl behind the counter suggested using Rony's to do the replacement. I drove right over there and was greeted quickly with a big smile from Lily. She told me the car would be ready around noon and sure enough I got a call just a few minutes after noon. They did great work without trying to up-sell me on things the car didn't need and the car was ready when they said it would be. I highly recommend this place and I will definitely return.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

We are so happy to able to help with your car. Thank you so much for the great review. We work hard to offer the best customer serive.

TK
Tyler K.
05/31/2017 Category: Service
Tyler said the service provided was completed the same day.

EH
Elliot H.
05/31/2017 Category: Service
Elliot said the staff were very personable and easy to talk with. They were really down to earth.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you for the amazing review, Elliot!

CG
Cindy G.
California
Chevrolet Silverado
05/30/2017 Category: Service
Cindy said the staff looked at her vehicle. She left it with them for an hour and they fixed it. The service was inexpensive.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you for the review, Cindy!

Matt D.
Honda Element
05/17/2017 Category: Service
Matt said this business did a great job. They took care of him in one day.

Judith T.
05/14/2017 Category: Service
Judith said the business is good and their employee, Lily, was knowledgeable and thoughtful.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Hello, Judith. We try are best to offer great customer service. Thank you for the review!

GA
Gebrebrhan A.
05/12/2017 Category: Service
Gebrebrhan said this business provided him with good customer service.

PM
PATRICIA M.
Culver City, CA
05/09/2017
Fair, Professional and honest
Rony's Car Pros is a top notch shop where you know your car and you will be taken care. Friendly staff and very honest and knowledgeable
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you, Patricia, we try our best to offer great quality service. Thank you for the review!

LAURA M.
Honda Element
05/05/2017
Great Auto Repair within Walking Distance of my House!
Excellent Service and all work communicated to me beforehand with accurate estimate. My car runs much better now after the work completed by Ronys. Lily was GREAT too!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Hello, Laura. We are happy to see your experience here at Rony's Car Pros was great. Thank you for the review!

BD
BRYAN D.
04/27/2017
Visit on 4/25/2017 for service on Lexus 2007 RX350
Very pleasant, helpful office manager. Service was done and more items still need to be done. Quotes were obtained for these. Workshop looked clean and tidy.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Hello, Bryan. We work hard to offer great customer serivice along with a nice clean environment. Thank you for the review!

VP
Vipulkumar P.
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Vipulkumar said they have very good service.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you for the review, Vipulkumar!

GL
GARY L.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/20/2017
very personalized and they know what they are doing
Handled my vehicle promptly, flexible on new OEM versus aftermarket parts to reduce costs. Family owned care about customers
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 04/25/2017

Hello Gary, thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

ANA B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
04/19/2017
Class A service!
For anyone looking for a reliable auto service place, I highly recommend Rony's Car Pros. Class A service!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 04/25/2017

Thank you Ana, we're glad to know you're happy with the service. Give us a call when you need us again.

Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 06/15/2017

Hello, Ana. Thank you for the great review!

JONATHAN B.
04/17/2017
Honest, Friendly, and Caring
I have depended on Lily (Rony's sister) who runs his Mar Vista store, for over 10 years and she always comes through for me. When my car would not start, she even came to my house to help! Hey Rony: Time to make your sister an even partner because you couldn't have that second store without her.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 04/25/2017

Thank you Jonathan for noticing the hard work that we do. We try to keep our clients happy.

KA
Kaitlin A.
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Kaitlin said the business was extremely helpful, they had her vehicle ready within a day, and did not charge her for a diagnostic. She stated the staff were really great, and friendly.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 04/25/2017

Hello Kaitlin, thank you for the great review!

Chris H.
Santa Monica, CA
BMW 528e
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Chris said the service provided by this business was great.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 04/25/2017

Thank you Chris, glad to see we got it right for you.

MA
MOE A.
Chevrolet Express
04/14/2017
Honest and reliable mechanic shop
Rony and Lily have always been a pleasure to deal with. They are always accommodating to my schedule.
The level of service is excellent, pricing is reasonable and they are nice people too.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 04/25/2017

Hello Moe, thank you for taking the time to tell everyone how pleased you are with our service. It really means a loy to us all.

YE
Yadi E.
Encino, CA
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Yadi said the service was good and he liked it there.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 04/25/2017

Thank you Yadi, we hope to see you again soon!