AP
Anna P.
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Anna said the business provided her with good results.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/17/2017

Glad to see that we got it right for you.
Thanks Anna.

OC
Oscar C.
El Monte, CA
Nissan Cube
02/23/2017 Category: Service
Oscar said he picked his vehicle up and had to take it back because they didn't do the alignment right. They want to charge him some more money because they said some more things need to be done. He is picking up his vehicle and taking it somewhere else to get a second opinion. He would not recommend the business.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 02/27/2017

Oscar, we understand your disapointment at being charged for service done on your vehicle that only partly fixed the problems it had. It did indeed take subsequent alignments to reveal that the
car required additional work not originally anticipated. This is common in the auto repair industry, even for well-established shops like ours. It is NOT an indication of fraud, incompetance or negligence. And while most drivers have experienced some unanticipated costs to keep their vehicles on the road, this instance led to your diminished confidence in our shop, which saddens us. We stand by our professionalism and aim to please our clients every time. We encourage you to keep an open mind as you continue to search for your shop of choice.

BA
BETTY A.
Nissan Versa
02/22/2017
Amazing Service!
Always honest and prices are very reasonable! I would highly recommend this place. My family has been using them for 20+ years!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/17/2017

We really appreciate your great review! We try hard to keep our clients happy.

BP
BRIAN P.
Volvo XC90
02/16/2017
Consistently the best
After about 20 years of Rony's Car Pros tending to 9 of my family's cars, I can say that the level of thoughtful attention and professional service is uniquely great. I appreciate Lily and Rony and their staff being a great resource when I have car issues; ALWAYS satisfied with the outcomes! Thanks
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/17/2017

Thanks Brian for taking the time to give us the good review. We really appreciate it!!!

GC
GREG C.
BMW 335i
02/11/2017
Good work, great people
Rony is a great mechanic and Lilly really goes out of her way to make sure everything is taking care of. Truly a great shop.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/17/2017

Thank you Greg for your review and for choosing Ronys car pros we realy appriciate it.

TP
Tom P.
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Pamela. She said this business is quick and the staff are courteous. They advise her of the best price she can get on things.

Danny S.
California
Ford Expedition
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Danny said he would recommend the business for service.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/17/2017

Thank you Danny for your review, Glad to see that we go it right.

SK
SCOTT K.
Honda Fit
02/10/2017
honest & helpful
I trust this shop!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/20/2017

Thank you Scott for your review and for choosing Rony’s Car Pros, we really appreciate it.

EB
EDWARD B.
BMW 325Ci
02/10/2017
client should be water in advance for fees
I dropped off my BMW with a check engine light on, Lilli signed me in saying they would have let me know what the issue was.
After some time I get a voicemail, without listening to it a call Lilli back, she explains that I need a spark plug replaced and a coil is leaking ($500 to $1000 with of work). Nothing too urgent, car is still drivable. I decide to go pick up the car and have the work done later on since I need it to commute to work. Lilli presents me a bill for $98 for diagnostic. I asked her why I had never paid such a fee in the past and why she did not let me know in advance when I checked in the car that it would have cost me $98 just to know what was wrong?
She apologized saying that she SHOULD HAVE let me know but she FORGOT. After admitting she forgot to let me know at the time I checked in she still wanted to be paid and she would have considered to discount %50 of that fee if I decided to do the job with them (from $500 to $1000 worth of work).
Well not the way to do business and to gain trust, they definitely just lost a client.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 02/27/2017

Your review describes the scenario played out every day in our shop: customer drops off car after describing issues with it, leaves with some idea of cost and time to fix, is updated as to repair status, ultimately picks up car when done and pays balance. Same scenario each time, but each car and each client is different. Some cars are straight forward to fix, others very complex. Some clients take notes on everything said by the service writer before agreeing to leave car, others drop their keys on the counter and say, “call me when done.” We aim to tell all our clients our policies of charging and repairs upfront and every time. But such a one-size-fits-all approach does not apply in the real world of such varying clients/cars. Unfortunately in your case it was forgotten, but not with any intention to deceive or manipulate a repair agreement. We apologize for your experience, and don’t mind refunding what you spent.

We will take this opportunity to point out that the auto repair industry now relies heavily on high-tech scanners and properly trained techs to diagnose the multitude of computer-related faults on cars today. We are equipped to do such work on most makes of cars, as we try to remain a general auto repair shop, as opposed to a specialized one that only serves 1 or 2 makes. It can take many hours to find a problem plaguing a car, and such labor must be paid to the tech, whether the client selects to fix the car or not. Hence, diagnostic fees exist and are justified.  Progress, like everything else, comes with a price. We all enjoy our “smart cars” and must be prepared to pay for the smart fixes they require.

GF
Gary F.
Venice, CA
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Gary said this business was fine, they did a good job. They were done on time and for the price they told him. They were fast and had his vehicle done in one day and that is all he needed.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/20/2017

Thanks Gary for taking the time to tell the world you are pleased with our service!! It really means a lot to us all.

JV
Joseph V.
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said the service was prompt and they kept him informed during the process.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/21/2017

Thanks   Joseph for your review. We appreciate all feedback we receive.

ME
Michael E.
Chevrolet Lumina
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Michael said they worked him in on a very rainy and busy day. They did what they said, the price was good and they finished in a timely manner. They were very friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/21/2017

We always try to do the best we can and then some! Thank you for your review.

Jason D.
Mazda 6
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Jason said this business was pretty good.

Dear Jason,

thank you very much for your review.

BC
Brian C.
Santa Monica, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Brian said they were great. They did everything right.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/21/2017

Thanks Brian, We always try to do our best. Thank you for your review and your business!

EG
Elias G.
Ford E-250 Super Duty
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Elias said this business was good.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/21/2017

We appreciate you took the time to add a review.
Thank you Elias.

ER
Emma R.
Volkswagen Cabrio
01/23/2017 Category: Service
Emma said this business is very good and they handle things well.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 03/21/2017

We appreciate you took the time to add a review. Have a great day!

AV
Alex V.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
01/17/2017 Category: Service
Alex said the business gave her a very honest quote.

BC
BILL C.
Culver City, CA
Toyota Tundra
01/07/2017
Quality workmanship
Consistent quality is the ticket to repeat business.

BP
BRIAN P.
Lincoln LS
01/04/2017
thoughtful experts with
Lily and Rony and the techs are a unique community resource and Rony's has been my go-to repair shop for almost 20 years and eight different vehicles. They are the best

MARIANO L.
Toyota Avalon
01/04/2017
Trustworthy and Results
I've tried the rest but this place is the best. They have great customer service and their mechanics are very skilled and talented. They are honest and genuinely care about their clients/customers. I highly recommend this place.