Rich M.
Gig Harbor, WA
04/02/2019
Got in and out quickly, diagnose the repair and fix the problem

Thor S.
Lakewood, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/02/2019
06 sti
I like to break my car doing fun things, they have always had the knowledge to fix anything I've broke, "I've broken alot" I've never had to return to the shop to complain,. All the staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Never recieve any run around tactics always straight to the issue.

John C.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
04/02/2019 Category: Service
John said he trusts the staff at this business and they did a good job.

03/30/2019
Quick and helpful
We purchased our used Outback about 6 weeks ago after getting seal of approval with a pre-purchase inspection from the Subaru Dealer in Auburn. Soon after purchase, we quickly found out that the car had many major issues. After working with several mechanics and dealers over the past month, we found Roopair through word of mouth. They practically diagnosed the problem over the phone and fixed it quickly and economically. Wish we knew them about before we bought the car; definitely would've had them do the pre-purchase inspection. Encourage anyone that wants issues fixed correctly the first time to come here.

Rob S.
Gig Harbor, WA
03/27/2019
Routine Oil Change
Just a routine oil change. But while the good was up they noticed the alternator belt was worn out and asked if I wanted it changed. Better to change it on my schedule the the belt’s schedule.
These guys are great!
Would I recommmend Roopair to a friend? I have and do.

Anthony B.
Spanaway, WA
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the business is always quick with the work and they are very informative.

BK
Bonnie K.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Bonnie said this business's employees did everything that needed to be done and nothing that didn't. They did it in a timely fashion and they were very informative.

Janet T.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Janet said the business has taken good care of her, gives honest answers, is less expensive, and is more consistently timely, compared to other facilities.

03/09/2019
Solid
Keeping the 03 Rolling

Lainey M.
03/09/2019
Friendly and fast service.
Love taking my Subaru to Roopair. They are the best. Great service and they take great care of customers and car.

Michael D.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Michael said it was excellent and he will keep coming back.

Lakewood, WA
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
03/02/2019
Honest, reliable, reasonable.
Trusted them with my old Subie and new one too.

Kathy B.
02/28/2019
Good for your Subaru
These folks are honest, prompt, reasonable, skilled, and really nice guys. You can trust your Subaru to them!

Janine R.
02/28/2019
My go to repair shop
I won't go anywhere else ,trustworthy , professional,and I really feel I have saved money too.

02/22/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, and consistent. I wouldn’t take my Subaru anywhere else.

Jessie L.
Steilacoom, WA
Subaru Legacy
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Jessie said the staff was helpful, personable and very welcoming.

Mike S.
02/20/2019
Excellent Support
Recently bought my car from RooSales and Roopair has been very helpful in addressing and solving the problems I've had with the car. So good to know that they are experts in servicing Subaru's and can help take care of my new used car going forward.

Katie M.
Edgewood, WA
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/16/2019
Excellent, trustworthy service
I have been taking my Subarus to Roopair for over 15 years. They are knowledgeable and honest. They have never recommended something that I didn't need. Their work is excellent and the guys are super friendly and helpful.

PG
Paul G.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/14/2019
Best Subaru Care, Period
The mechanics are all factory-trained, the service is complete, prompt, knowledgeable, and excellent. It seems like they're always there to meet my needs, and without the bureaucratic and administrative hassle you find with a dealer. The answer to the question, "Can you get me in?" nearly always seems to be, "Yes, absolutely."

Sean H.
Olympia, WA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Sean said he would definitely recommend this business.