Allison B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/12/2019
Amazing service, as usual.
I had an issue with my car last week, I called them and explained what was going on. They were able to easily "suspect" what the issue was. They were able to have me come in right then to take care of it. They had the parts needed in stock, so it made it super easy. I was in and out in an hour.

BT
Brian T.
02/08/2019
Most helpful and cooperative.
I needed an oil change and a switch to Winter tires. They got me in today!

CE
Carol E.
02/07/2019
I can count on Roopair.
Reliable and dependable service.

Janie H.
02/02/2019
It's all about Subaru
This is the best service shop I have ever been to. I have no complaints.

Jeff F.
Gig Harbor, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business is trusted and reliable. He really appreciates the staff he deals with.

Keith M.
Steilacoom, WA
01/31/2019
Super service
Been a customer for over 10 years and always have received friendly greetings and over the top service on my Baja and Forester.

Jim M.
01/23/2019
Fantastic Job!
It helps to be familiar with what is going to be needed, but when I asked you answered and made a old dependable vehicle an even more dependable and trusted family cat for the future. 300k...Here we come!

Packwood, WA
01/16/2019
Car running again
Rodent damaged wiring repaired quickly and car back on the road.

Dee M.
01/16/2019
Timing belt replacement & Head Gaskets
Just completed timing belt maintenance & a head gasket replacement service on my 2008 Subie yesterday and can now feel confident driving issue free for a long time to come! Roopair inspires confidence always and are the true NW experts for Subarus! I'll be back, garanteed... Thanks Roopair!

ZS
Zabrina and Kim S.
01/10/2019
Honest
I always feel like they dont jerk me around or try to overcharge

YA
Yusef A.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Yusef said they do a good job.

Kathy B.
Puyallup, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/05/2019
Roopair - awesome
This group at Roopair is first rate. They have taken great care of all my Subarus for years. Excellent service - totally trust them. It’s one big reason I continue to drive a Subaru.

PW
Paul W.
Puyallup, WA
Subaru Baja (Natl)
01/04/2019
Great Service!
Roopair is the greatest service for my Subaru.
They take care of my car/truck/Baja with superb excellence.
I trust no one else!
Paul Whittingslow

VS
Vicki S.
12/22/2018
So sad to say goodbye
I have been taking my 2004 Outback to Roopair for many years. My car has 225K mikes on it and I finally made the decision to get a new car only because I got a killer deal on a Honda I couldn’t turn down. Roopair has kept my car in great condition all the while being forthright, honest, and great mechanics! I recommend them wholeheartedly and am so sad that now that I have a Honda, I won’t be able to use them any longer. I know I will miss my Subaru and the great care I received from Roopair.

CK
Christian K.
Subaru Legacy
12/21/2018
Fast, friendly and honest.
Always let you know exactly what is going on with your car and the best course of action.

Mike S.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike's wife. She said they are very detailed and explain issues. They are professional and honest. Dan was very impressive and very reputable.

Jana B.
Federal Way, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Jana said she enjoys working with the business and her vehicle is driving well,

Dean B.
12/16/2018
Here we go again.
I pull into Roopair and the same darn thing happens again. Timely service with a smile. On my way to important things with a properly serviced car at a fair price. Make sure you Roo everything you do.

BC
Bob C.
University Place, WA
12/14/2018
Roopair
Roopair is the best place to take your car. Josh and Dan are competent and honest. They communicate well, genuinely care about what they do and timely.
We have been taking our Subaru to them for the past 10 years and I am amazed they have been able to fix it every time!

Jennifer and Fabien B.
Steilacoom, WA
Subaru Legacy Sedan
12/12/2018
100% satisfied
We own 2 Subaru and all maintenance and repairs are done by Roopair. Very polite and knowledgeable crew, the garage is clean and organized. There is no way I would go somewhere else with my Subaru.