CG
Caron G.
Auburn, WA
12/12/2018
Awesome & Honest
Roopair is awesome, I wish there were more businesses like them! They are honest, trustworthy and don't try to sell you stuff you don't need, unlike some of the dealerships in the area who have told me things were wrong with my car that were completely fabricated! I will always take my car to Roopair, I know it's in good hands.

Rob S.
Gig Harbor, WA
12/08/2018
Stellar!
My go to guys when I need something done to my Outbacks!

Dalton R.
University Place, WA
Subaru WRX
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Dalton said that the staff always take care him. They've always given him the heads up on future work for his vehicle, and they've always been honest and genuine in telling him what's wrong and give him options. They let him know if any additional work needs done, and what needs done in order to be on the road safely.

BN
Becky N.
12/06/2018
2002 Forester
Appointment set up for my convenience. Josh as always was helpful and personable. Took my car in rite away and finished service fast.

Diane D.
Rochester, WA
12/02/2018
One of the good ones.
I've been bringing my older Forester here for several years and really like this shop. For me, a good and trusted auto mechanic is one of the people that is important to my life, and when I find that person or shop, I very much appreciate them. The advice and service decisions we've made here have seemed appropriate and not unnecessary. Once, it was simply suggested that I change something I was doing, like your doctor telling you to eat a better diet to see if your health or condition improves -it did. Also, they have a way for you to track things like your service history online if you want. It requires that you create a password, which I try to resist, but a nice option. And sometimes while you're waiting, you can even discuss car issues with Josh, the Service Mgr.

I now live significantly outside of Tacoma and make the drive. And it's my understanding, I'm not the only one. These are good people and I highly recommend RooPair.

David M.
Subaru Baja
12/01/2018
THE BEST ROO SHOP IN WA STATE
I've been going to Roopair for over 15 years and I cannot speak highly enough about the staff and service! HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY, PROMPT & FAIR PRICED!
Thank you Dan, Josh, Brian & the rest of the crew!

JY
Jen Y.
Lakewood, WA
11/30/2018
Outstanding, as usual
Once again I received great service, and an explanation as to what was going on, why it needed to be fixed, and the cost involved. All employees I interacted with were very friendly.

Robert R.
Lakewood, WA
11/28/2018
As always things get done and "Peace" of mind is the results. Merry Christmas!
As always things get done and "Peace" of mind is the results. Merry Christmas!

Jim S.
Lacey, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/25/2018
Unexpected Major Repair with bonus work.
I brought my used Impreza in due to some knocking issues. They diagnosed the problem, be!t tensioner, fixed it then called with the had news there was still knocking diagnosed as a valve and recommended a rebuilt motor,it was substantially more. After having read other 5star reviews i felt confident proceeding. During repair they also found some Transmission issues, repaired them without notice. When Josh called they rep o rted the issues and had repaired them within the previous price reported. I am very happy with the work and trust them, which is invaluable. I 'll keep driVing g ok Olympia to Tacoma for future repairs and maintenance.

Subaru Impreza Wagon
11/16/2018
Great
Great

LJ
Lauren J.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said she was thankful she found this business. Josh and the staff were knowledgeable, and attentive servicing her vehicle.

Rochelle R.
Buckley, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Rochelle said the staff provided excellent service. They were helpful and knowledgeable.

Brad B.
Steilacoom, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Brad said the staff are always super friendly, they get him in quick, and the prices on everything are better than the other local places. They get stuff done quick, and work within the time frame and price quote that they give.

CN
Celia N.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Celia said the service was great and the staff was friendly.

EB
Edward B.
11/07/2018
Always do a great job.
Roopair always does a great job.

RT
Rob T.
Puyallup, WA
11/06/2018
Subject Matter Experts!
Excellent turn around time and quality work on all your Subaru needs! Great staff, very knowledgeable and friendly! Highly recommended... A+++

Joseph F.
11/03/2018
Awesome Service
The crew at RooPair knows their business. The are honest, competent, professional and take excellent care of both the Subaru and customer! thanks

Katie M.
Edgewood, WA
11/03/2018
Consistently excellent service
The team at Roopair is skilled, knowledgeable and helpful. I have been a customer for 15 years, and they have always gone above and beyond for me. They don't recommend unnecessary repairs, and they are reasonably priced.

AN
Alana N.
11/02/2018
My kind of auto shop
These guys are fantastic! Super down-to-Earth, honest crew. They took a look, showed me first hand what was going on and there was no BS. Straight to the point about what was going on and cut and dry with what the charges would be. No up-selling or guilt-tripping into doing additional work. In fact, they even were honest with telling me that a problem I presented wasn't bad enough to warrant repair at this time. They were extremely efficient in time and repairs and were excellent about communication. I'm sold on these guys. I definitely recommend them.

Janine R.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
10/25/2018
I won't go anywhere else
I trust them.