Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5rating 4.4285686
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

TC
Tarleton C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
clean, friendly, professional.
Work done in a timely manor.

RV

Gregory G.
Fort Sumner, NM
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Very professional, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable
Ricardo Lozano was great in accommodating my schedule. Master Technician Lee Frederick did amazing work on our vehicle and I understand even stayed after hours to complete.
Great work. Thank you. .

KW
Kenneth W.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Recall repair
They took care of the recall repair problem promptly for me!

Carlsbad, NM
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Communication is Key
Had an opportunity to speak with Luke, service manager, and I shared my experience and concerns. I will say this, I am willing to give this place a second opportunity to put their best foot forward. I hope to provide feedback in the future.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Be careful!
Arrived for our first oil change only to have been told there would not be any cost to the first servicing. I had previously said that I also had a manufacturer coupon, in the end they tried to charge over $50 for a basic oil change and did not want to honor the coupon which I was initially told that they would honor. I will not return, this is not how you do business. Our first oil change turned into our last oil change at this dealership.
LUKE G., Service Manager from Roswell Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank You for taking the time for your feed back. I do appoligize about expierence once again. Thank you for taking time and to talk to me too. I am glad we were able to resolve your issue, and if you ever need anything please let me know.

Karen S.
Clovis, NM
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and straightforward salesman
Service repair was great. Only gripe is the vehicle was returned to me with the gas tank nearly empty and the interior dirty.

TF
Terrence F.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service from all staff members.
Staff provided excellent information and service. Mr. Grant was extremely kind, respectful and helpful in getting these safety recalls taken care of. He went the extra mile and showed us which vehicle maintenance work needed to be addressed and on what timeline. Enjoyable experience.

TA
Tanya A.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
This is where I get all my cars!
I love Hyundai! Their cars are the best and the service there is awesome. I bought my brand new car form Hyundai in Roswell NM, in 2017. And I look forward in buying my little girl’s car, from there very soon. Thank you, Hyundai for everything, you guys do for me and my family.

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great
No trouble getting my lock fixed in a timely fashion

John T.
Carlsbad, NM
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Roswell Hyundai always provides professional and efficient service.

Loy B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/25/2019 Category: Service
personel
personel

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and a staff that really cares!!!
I will never take my vehicle somewhere else !

Engine Replacement
Service department quickly resolved the issue. They were very congenial and apologetic.

Engine Replaced
While I am very thankful for Hyundai's 100,000 mile warranty I feel like the repair could have been completed sooner and dealership should have contacted us to keep us updated as to the progress of the repair instead of us having to contact them. I also think they could have offered a rental for the month long repair, but did not. Engine is now leaking oil after 1 day of driving so will have to return to service department and be without vehicle again.
LUKE G., Service Manager from Roswell Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for time to let me know about your visit and to give me the oppertunity to resolve your issue. If there is anything you need going forward please let us know.

Artesia, NM
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
As usual, service was quick and excellent. (AND there was popcorn AND yummy chocolate chip cookies in the waiting area...)

TA
Tanya A.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Love that place!
I love my car and the great team at Hyundai, Roswell NM. I feel always welcomed there. I will not take my car to any other mechanics in town. They have the best! The cars they have there are awesome. I love my Elantra. The sale team are so nice. They completely understood what I was looking for in a car. And they helped me with my dream car at a awesome price. I couldn’t be more happier with Hyundai. I love that place!!!! They are like old friends.

Robert R.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Roswell Hyundai Service Department Great Job!!
I wanted to buy new tires for my Vera Cruz so the service
Department ordered them for me and when they came in they
Installed them for me before the New Year. I also had the front
End alignment done at the same time. I’m very satisfied with
The promptness of the tires coming in and appreciated the
Quick service on getting the tires installed. My car drives much
Better now! I am very happy with everything! Thanks, Becky Ruzek

Luis M.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Employees were very helpful and informative

GB
Gregory B.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
REVIEW
see comments

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Quick and efficient with a nice place to hangout, read, and nosh with coffee.
LUKE G., Service Manager from Roswell Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much for the nice comments. If you need anything contact us!