Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5rating 4.4285686
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Steven S.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Honest and open
Great service, great customer service

Hagerman, NM
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Nice!
The members of the staff are very accommodating

2007 Hyundai Tiburon
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Effecient and thorough.
Make an appointment, get a shuttle ride to where you need to be and get picked up when they are finished. It is that convenient when you get your car serviced at Roswell Hyundai.

PD
Patricia D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service at Roswell Hyundai
Roswell Hyundai has some of the best service I have experienced as a car owner. They are usually waiting on me to arrive, get my vehicle right in, let me know of any needs as they work on it. They also worked me right in for a 'hurry up' visit a couple of days after my service to replace my battery, as I had found that the price they offered was LESS than any I could find to purchase and replace myself. Thanks Roswell Hyundai!!!

2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service.
Excellent service from a friendly crew.

Monica S.
Winston Salem, NC
05/28/2019
New to New Mexico and had the worst experience at this location
I went to get a oil change on 5/24/19 and ask if the service dept could wash and vacuum my vehicle...I bought my vehicle in North Carolina and every time I got a oil change I got a carwash and vacuum completed. At the Rosewell location they did not wash my vehicle. My vehicle was dirty in the same spots and I had them to take it back to get rewash and still the same result...I finally gave up and just drove home unhappy. During that same visit it was told to me that I needed new tires ( which I already knew). I called and scheduled to have the exact tires that was on my vehicle ordered. I was told that the Hankook tires would be ready on 5/28/19. I got there and they put tires on my vehicle and did an alignment. Once I got home I realized that I paid 817.20 for tires that I did not want. The tires were Crugen. I called back to the dealership and spoke with the manager who told me to come back up there.... Then I was told that the tires that was originally on my vehicle was not ordered and would take longer to get here...I am highly upset at the lack of communication...they knew that they had given me the wrong tires and never said nothing and let me drive off the lot. That was a waste of my time and energy. I love hyundai but this was the worst experience I have ever had with this company. The problem is still not solved I was told to wait for a phone call tomorrow since the dealership was closing. I had a appointment for 3:30 pm and didnt leave there until 5 :40. Once a solution is administered I will not be returning.
LUKE G., Service Manager from Roswell Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

I am sorry for the expierence you had. I do appeciate you coming back and letting us get to a resolution for you. Thank you for your business

Luke Grant
575-623-5860
lgrant@kagnm.com

PP
Paula P.
Carlsbad, NM
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Polite service
Staff was very polite, service completed in a timely mannor

05/27/2019 Category: Service
Overall the service was ok. They didn't quite meet my expectations this time. Staff Service Manger was trying to be helpful during my wait time of 2 hours. It was frustrating after my wait time, they couldn't repair 2 small jobs (minor) because lack of parts, etc.
The wait? I had a free soda and free water. I probably would've not mind so much if I had a lender instead of shuttle, I had several places to go to.

AW

Terry G.
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2019 Category: Service
A very satisfied customer
Joel Castelo in the service dept greeted me with a smile. He was very attentive. My car was serviced in a timely manner. Thank you Joel.

SD
Sally D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2019 Category: Service
great service
Service representative did a great job making sure I was comfortable while car was serviced. Kept me informed of procedure

TL
Tamaliah L.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Easy to schedule appt, reliable service

KR
Kassandra R.
2019 Hyundai Accent
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Hospitality
Everyone is so respectful and makes sure that you are taken care of.

Karen B.
Pecos, TX
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I had a great experience using the service department at Roswell Hyundai! All guys were friendly & knowledgeable plus no one was pushy. They were ready for my car at my appt time. Since I had to travel over 2 hours to get there, they provided a shuttle to the UFO museum. We enjoyed walking around downtown especially the homemade ice cream. Service dept. called to update me & my car was ready when promised.

Lovington, NM
04/13/2019 Category: Service
The service department was extremely helpful.
The employees went above and beyond helping us.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Sale
No pressure sale. The dealership located the color and trim package I was looking for at another dealership, then drove 500 miles and trailered it back for me at no extra charge. Excellent service.

Lonna B.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
the quality of care and the timeliness were great!
****Great business. Good customer service.

James G.

03/31/2019 Category: Service
Not Happy
Won`t be back.
LUKE G., Service Manager from Roswell Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

I am sorry to hear about your expierence with the sales department from a couple years back, and I am sorry about your current experience with service department. If there is anything we can do for you please reach out to me.

Luke Grant