1962 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5405441/5Overall Rating 4.5405441/5Overall Rating 4.5405441/5Overall Rating 4.5405441/5rating 4.5405441
Overall Rating 2.2973/5Overall Rating 2.2973/5rating 2.2973rating 2.2973rating 2.2973

KW
Kevin W.
Leominster, MA
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Job as always....
Brought car in for oil change, tire rotation and asked to check brakes for pulsating issue. Found out the rear brakes and rotors needed changing and without even asking, they discounted the brake job and performed the work

Best Customer Service of any car dealership I have been to!

Keep doing what your doing!
JOHN S., Service and Parts Director from Route 2 Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for the great feedback.
We appreciate your continued business and always look forward to seeing you.

Michael B.
Lunenburg, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2019 Category: Service
For Great Service, See Joe!
I love my Santa Fe Limited and would definitely purchase another Hyundai in the future but, the primary reason that I return to Hyundai for service is the excellent attention that I receive from my service rep, Joe. In addition to being thorough, the man is always pleasant and up beat and always makes me feel like a valued customer. A tremendous asset to the firm!

Thank you for the feedback.
Joe is a huge asset to our team.We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kaitlin B.
Lunenburg, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Can't beat the customer service at Route 2 Hyundai! Everyone is always so friendly and I am always in and out of there for my oil changes.
JOHN S., Service and Parts Director from Route 2 Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for the great feedback.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

MT
Margaret T.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Tics lite
Very happy
JOHN S., Service and Parts Director from Route 2 Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

We appreciate you business and look forward to seeing you again.

GR
Gary R.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I went to this dealer (did not buy my Sonata from them) to have service campaign performed. They informed me that there was also a recall to take care of. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The waiting room is comfortable and they have a great coffee machine. The work was performed quickly and I was on my way. I am glad that no one at the dealership pressured me to give them a prefect score if I was asked to take a survey; some dealerships are shameless about that.

Barbara S.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
The wait time is good, to get an appointment is quick, great service
JOHN S., Service and Parts Director from Route 2 Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

EG
Eileen G.
Princeton, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Listening to the customers concerns/needs
Joe kept me updated on the progress of the work being done on my car. The was finished at the time that was estimated. Joe goes above and beyond in his efforts to keep his customers happy.

Judy C.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Convience,service debt goes 100 percent for customers
I was disappointed on the inside detail,josh brought car back to detail,but spraying the mats REALLY,he did right for me not his fault, glad mr DeCarolis is back

AL
Ann L.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Initial service
Service was flexible with my schedule. Took my car in on time and did the work. They even gave my car a quick wash! Great dealership and great service department!

PB
Paul B.
Worcester, MA
fast, friendly service!
Had oil change appt, got there early, took me right away, even washed the car for me! Thank you!

We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

KG
Kevin G.
Hubbardston, MA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
First experience was a positive one
I brought my new Sonata here for its first oil change/tire rotation. I was taken in quickly and the work was completed in a timely manner. I will be returning here for future service needs.

AH
Allan H.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
service
Everyone was so helpful and pleasant
JOHN S., Service and Parts Director from Route 2 Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

David L.
Micco, FL
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership to deal with
I bought my 4th vehicle from this dealership recently. I have always been treated fairly and the service ie outstanding!
JOHN S., Service and Parts Director from Route 2 Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for the great feedback.
We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again.

Leominster, MA
Took Care of Everything
I originally called for my tire valve cap recall and the service guys noticed I had another recall so they took care of both for me. They also noticed I was due for an oil change and I was owed a free one so they took care of that too! I was very happy with how everything went.

Ronald S.
Definitely happy again
Was very impressed with Joe. He called me immediately and we discussed the issues and made an appointment with resolve them. He took the time to listen to me and did not make my issues seem insignificant. He promised me he would find the issues and fix them and that is exactly what he did. A owe a lot to this person. Thank you

disappointment
My husband first brought my car in back in March/April and had asked them to go over the whole car, oil change and there was a concern for noise coming from the back and front as well as a tire rotation. They said that they would take care of everything and we trusted that they would. Got the car back and I was still experiencing noise coming from the back. Though maybe it was the tires on the road and left it a that. I went for my car inspection and to my surprise considering how much money I just put in, my car failed inspection for a loose ball joint in the left front. The reason I was so surprised was the fact I has all this front end work done on the left front and now it needed more. It also failed because I had to emergency brake. Come to find out this was because I had absolutely no rear brakes. I was flabbergasted as I asked RTE 2 Hyundai to check my whole car out for that noise and had a tire rotation. How can you not see that there is no brakes when you take the wheels off the car. So I had to make another appointment and brought the failing car information with me and was just blown off stating it was not there fault that it was missed. I then had to pay an additional 852 on top of the 600 that I just spent two month prior. I have an extended warranty on the car and nothing was covered. my car has less than 65000 miles on it. So now this brings me to this. I still have the noise come from the back end and banging from the front. I do not have any other money right now to put into this car. I am very disappointed in rte 2 Hyundai. My husband and I have been long time customers and have owed 4 Hyundai's, 3 of which were purchased at rte 2. I have always spoke highly of everyone there. I don't know if I will ever go back again.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us regarding your issue.
We look forward to working with you to resolve the problem.

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
When not satisfied with first response from sales manager regarding service request, dealership willing to hear concern and action taken to provide solution. Thank you

We are glad we were able to get the issue resolved and look forward to seeing you again.

Michael H.
Worcester, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service as always
JOHN S., Service and Parts Director from Route 2 Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

HD