Overall Rating 2.9615362/5Overall Rating 2.9615362/5rating 2.9615362rating 2.9615362rating 2.9615362
Overall Rating 1.88/5rating 1.88rating 1.88rating 1.88rating 1.88

East Taunton, MA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
The staff was friendly, courteous and professional. I had an appointment for 10 and was seen right away. It was a busy day. I was told about two hours so I got a ride home. I tried calling around 3 hours later but was asked if they could call me back as they were busy. About another hour later, I texted to find out the estimated time as I still didn’t hear anything. Another 20 minutes later I got a response. Could use some work on communication.
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

KP
Karen P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Place to Use
Everyone is easy to deal with and explains thing so that you can understand.
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Sandra W.
Bridgewater, MA
2017 Sonata service
Very easy to have work done on my car. People are friendly and knowledgeable and ready to help you out.

Somerset, MA
service
polite

North Dighton, MA
Excellent service!
Service department was very friendly and helpful.

SF
Shirley F.
Rochester, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional service; courteous personnel;Always willling to put customer's satisfaction first and foremost
From the time you arrive you are greeted by customer service, the service is quick and thorough, checkout is immediate and you are on your way.

2018 Hyundai Kona
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Another Satisfied Customer
An Excellent Dealership and awesome Service Department and Staff! Keep up the excellent customer service.

Daniel S.
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Frendly
Convenient

Kimberly B.
Assonet, MA
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great service, friendly atmosphere!

Laura M.
North Easton, MA
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
I have had 5 cars from here and the service department has always been very good.

KC
No comment

Jessica K.
11/29/2018
Great service!!!!
Brought my vehicle in to have an oil change done. Staff was very honest with me in the process was so smooth, the staff here is what keeps me coming back. Definitely recommend dealership to all family and friends.
FRED A D., Service Manager from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next service.

Michael P.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent sercice as usual
Thank you to all !!!!!!!!

VV
Vance V.
Lakeville, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2018 Category: Service
What has happened here??????????????
Service sucked for the very first time in 10 years of being a customer.
FRED A D., Service Manager from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for your service. First, this survey was sent to you for Invoice 881170 on 11/24/2018 which was for your 2016 Elantra which was purchased on 6/24/2018 and came in for it's second oil change sevice. Your wifes Tucson was in on 11/20/2018 for her oil change and rain guards. You are correct about the extended time and for that I apologize, but due to the rain and moisture we had last Tuesday the techs took extra time to allow the rain guards to secure with heat. We should have informed your wife of the extra time and communicated better. We are continually working to improve our processes. As to the change recently in our staff. Yes we have added new staff and promoted long time staff, I can assure you any change we make is to better service our customers. But with feed back from our customers such as yours, helps us along that road to be the best we can be and we appreciate your input. If possible I would like to speak to you about the Elantra's service and your wifes service experience.

Thank you again for servicing with us.

RD
Robert D.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Very personable and prompt service

Jerry S.
Fall River, MA
11/24/2018
Taking car for service at Route 44 Hyundai
I called Kolton Kelly at Route 44 Hyundai told him my problem he went above and beyond what he had to do in researching my warranty on my car he was really helpful polite and honest and that's what I like most about Route 44 Hyundai he was also polite and comforting and reassuring me that I would be covered I would refer friends and family to Route 44 Hyundai to purchase a used or new car and that is why I will always continue to be a customer at Route 44 Hyundai and that's the reason I give them 5 star review

MO
Marc O.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Service department is either not equipped or willing to identify and repair the car’s problem.
Although the service desk personnel are now friendly and upbeat, I cannot give a positive review to service performed on my car. The routine service is as always performed very well but the problem that the car has continues to go unrepaired.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. I appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may had experienced while your vehicle was being serviced. As great customer service is highly important to us, I look forward to making this better for you as well as seeing you for your next maintenance visit. Please give me a call at 5088247600 ext. 311 as I will be awaiting your call.

- Fred

North Dighton, MA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.

KK
Kee K.
Plymouth, MA
11/20/2018
Will not honor the agreement
This dealership is not HONEST at all. The car has two worn out tires and the manager agreed to replace these two. During negotiation, I proposed for additional $300 to replace the other two. His response was these tires cost $200 each. The final agreement was to replace the two worn out tires with the same band like the other two. To my surprise, the two (cheap) replacements are different band and have different tread. This is a on demand 4 wheels drive vehicle. I have driven 4 wheels drive vehicle before. I know in fact infinity dealership, Toyota dealership, BJ and Town Fare Tire will not install mixed bands on a 4 wheel drive vehicles. They said it may damage the 4 wheel drive mechanism. When I complained this to anther manager by the name of Chris, he told me it is OK to mix the tires. I told him that the manager has agreed to replace with the same band. He told me he will get back to me on Monday. I wait and no one call. When I called, I was told the manager is busy and will call me back. I am still waiting for the phone call.
FRED A D., Service Manager from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

I would like to discuss you issue with you. If you have any time to talk I would greatly appreciate it.

Fall River, MA
2007 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Service was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Waiting area needs improvement.
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018