Overall Rating 3.0399996/5Overall Rating 3.0399996/5Overall Rating 3.0399996/5rating 3.0399996rating 3.0399996
Overall Rating 1.91667/5rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667

Berkley, MA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
2017 Tucson
Always great service in Raynham, very nice people.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

Robt C.
New Bedford, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Staff is always friendly and courteous.

Dear Robt,

John D.
New Bedford, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Route 44 Hyundai
Patricia in service is wonderful with great communication skills. I asked for a lot of "elective surgery" to make my 2012 new. Runs like the day I got her off the lot. Reasonable pricing for great service.

Dear John,

Janice A.
Acushnet, MA
09/22/2018 Category: Service
recommendation for further service
Was told I needed a cabin air filter replaced that I had just replaced myself about two months before my oil change. I felt this was a very deceptive practice. Please educate your service department to the fact that more and more people are aware of true needs of their vehicles.
FRED A D., Service Manager from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your review and I apologize for your experience. I would like to speak with you about your service experience if you have a moment. Our customers feedback is important to our success.

Fred DeFeo

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Customer service was lacking
FRED A D., Service Manager from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your review and apologize for your experience. I would like to speak with you about your concerns at your convenience. We are working and striving to provide the best service we can and continued training is one part of it and your feed back is paramount to our success.

Fred DeFeo

Middleboro, MA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
KE
Corey is always a pleasure. He stays on top of it and always keeps you informed as to what is going on with your vehicle. Everyone is professional and courteous.
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

MA
Matthew A.
Seekonk, MA
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Largest Hyundai Dealership in New England (Route 44 Hyundai) has a world-class service department.
Pros:
My service advisor (Joseph V.) understands the absolute-need to keep your vehicle in the best state it can maintain with respect to its age, mileage and wear-and-tear. I was told owning a car in Massachusetts is considered (severe-usage). That was important for me to know, because I want to try to keep my owner's manual maintenance service in (up-to-date-compliance). Not easy. But that is my goal. I purchased my 2017 Hyundai Accent value edition with low-profile tires and (non-hub-cap wheels), sandstone grey (100 miles on odometer). My maintenance log has 4 oil & filter changes, new wiper blades (issue), new cabin air filter, wheel alignment, fuel additive, 2 damaged low profile tires (while driving) both times new tires were bought and installed (both dealerships for installation had them in stock). Cars are expensive.
Cons:
1. windshield washer spray nozzle on the driver's side failed (75%). A new part had to be ordered (I needed to return to Route 44 Hyundai after several days) was required to be installed. There were some scratches in the area of installation, but fine because it works now.
2. low-profile tires are a bit of a hazard. they do not absorb road hazards well. My salesman should have warned a customer about this. The customer is me. (A) I hit a raised manhole cover and the passenger front tire blew out. $153 for a new one to be installed in North Attleboro, MA. I opted to NOT HAVE the Signature Finish Protection Plan on my new purchase, so the cost was out-of-pocket.
Service disappointments:
1. I had new wiper blades installed at the last minute of my service appointment. I heard something was not right as I started using the new wipers. Turned-out the passenger wiper installed was the wrong size. I received no reason for this when the new correct size was installed.
2. I picked-up a roofing nail in my passenger right rear tire the day before a trip (9/12/18). I again, had to install a new low-profile tire. My issue was that I received no valve cap on the new valve stem with the new tire. I did have valve stem caps available in my emergency roadside kit. I don't know the reason for this.

Taunton, MA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
great service
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Marsha C.
Lakeville, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Response to review
I already sent my comments to fred
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Sonie C.
Pawtucket, RI
Efficiency
This place is great! I was parking my car when the service man came and ask if he can help me, then proceed to show me where I can go to let them know that I'm here and took the car for service. Within less than 30 minutes, I was done!
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

SP
Shannon P.
Marshfield, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Deaf Friendly
TV in lounge room, put subtitles on.
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

09/17/2018 Category: Service
my Hyundai service experience
I have never had a issue with service. Have always been treated in a prompt courteous manner
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

LL
Lisa L.
Whitman, MA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly helpful people
Always someone to greet you with a smile
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Respond

Pembroke, MA
Cory the man
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

MT
Marjorie T.
Hyundai is my #1 choice
It's always a pleasure to visit Route 44 Hyundai. Whether its to buy a new car, or going in for service, I am always treated like a special guest. Sales people are kind and courteous. Service department is the same, making sure I am updated on the progress, and checking with me to see if all is well, as I wait for my vehicle. Always a smile when I ender, and always a have a great day as I leave.

Dear Marjorie,

SL
Sharon L.
Whitman, MA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very Happy!
My service guy, Joe V., really stepped up for me and saved me a ton of money on a part to be replaced on my 2004 Santa Fe. I appreciate his effort so much! It made a huge difference on the final bill. I also appreciate the mechanic who installed the part because it was a big job, and he did a great job on it.

Dear Sharon,

Michael R.
Canton, MA
Service Dept
Wonderful Atmosphere. Someone to greet you immediately when you drive up for service.

Dear Michael,

Mario G.
Taunton, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
quick response, advisor; Zuleyma Baez and Patricia Washington service consultant, where very friendly and informative will return thanks

Dear Mario,

Walpole, MA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Quality Work Done Quick
The requested work was done ahead of schedule.