Overall Rating 3.086957/5Overall Rating 3.086957/5Overall Rating 3.086957/5rating 3.086957rating 3.086957
Overall Rating 1.95455/5rating 1.95455rating 1.95455rating 1.95455rating 1.95455

Robert S.
Norton, MA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
e
gvyhgfyug
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Dear Robert,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We apologize for the long wait as we had a high volume of appointments the day you had brought your vehicle in for service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

KH
Kevin H.
Bridgewater, MA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
fast service
cory is the best
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

WP
Wayne P.
Middleboro, MA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful Cory is easy to work with
Very nice people
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Dear Wayne,

Michelle D.
Lakeville, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2018 Category: Service
The service department is always courteous and helpful.
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Dear Michelle,

PH
Philip H.
in for a recall
I went in to make an appointment and they were able to take me right away! The service, as always, was quick and expertly done. The friendly atmosphere - workers and lounge - make a trip to Route 44 Hyundai a great experience. It's one of the reasons why I brag about my Sonata to just about anyone who will listen!

Dear Philip,

Janice D.
Fall River, MA
route 44 hyundai service
took my car when I arrived, kept me posted during service, always coffee available, lined interior with plastic to keep clean. wish there was a complimentery car wash like other brand dealerships.

Dear Janice,

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service is good
Service is good

Dear Verna,

Pembroke, MA
Talked to Mike
Mike from service called. He was very concerned. He listened and checked into everything. Mike and Rt 44 want to keep there customer.

Get honest people

Elwood J.
Clinton, MA
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction
Service quality we very good over all, as always. I am very pleased with the precision and quality of my Hyundia. With my size I always prefer an SUV, but the comfort of my Hyundai is very good. It is great to have a car company with the level of care and service that I receive here at route 44 Hyundai. It makes life easier to manage. It is like having a personal assistant. I am proud to be a part of the route 44 Hyundai family.
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Dear Elwood,

Lakeville, MA
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Professional, courteous & wait time is always reasonable
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

LP
Linda P.
South Dartmouth, MA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Route 44 has GREAT service!!
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Diane S.
Halifax, MA
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/09/2018 Category: Service
I have bought 2 cars there and I do like them. The service dept. Joe and Corey were very helpful
I feel I received a very good deal on buying a car.
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/10/2018

06/06/2018 Category: Service
Not satisfied
none

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We are sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant experience with us as your happiness is our success.

Please call our Service Director Mr. Lee Oresman at 5088247600 ext. 380 to further assist you with any concerns you may have.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Route 44 Hyundai Service Department

Randolph, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service but a little much contacting
Quick service...in and out in under 2 hours but was emailed, texted, and called on the phone almost every day including after I left the dealership the week of the appointment. I confirmed on the phone with two separate employees and approved the appointment twice via email and once via text. It felt a little pressured to go.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We do apologize for the overwhelming texts and emails. We are currently transitioning into a new program for the texting and emailing. We have turned the prior service off today so there will no longer be double texts or emails.

HP
Heide P.
Very friendly and thorough
Great friendly inclusive atmosphere I do have a concerning prepaid all my oil changes with the lease The man how checked me in was indifferent to that statement from me could not tell on the computer just brushed it of as this is your last free one How can this treatment be avoided?why is it not in my record how do I avoid having to bring up this prepaid I'll change subject?your input is appreciated thank you Heide Patnaude

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. The notes should be in the system due to the contract you had purchased. To avoid any confusion, while booking the appointment be sure that it is notated in the notes of the appointment so the advisors have a heads up. We apologize for the inconvenience.

PB
Patrick B.
Taunton, MA
not so great
way to long of a wait
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. Due to high volume we apologize that the wait was longer than expected. For the inconvenience we will provide you with a complimentary oil change.