2040 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.2258081/5Overall Rating 3.2258081/5Overall Rating 3.2258081/5rating 3.2258081rating 3.2258081
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

32000 SERVICE
EXCELLANT
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate you, your time, as well as your business and we look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

Roberta S.
Raynham, MA
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating
Always very helpful with getting me in when it is convenient for me.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

AW
Alden W.
Carver, MA
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service & Great job
We were treated very well. The car was serviced and detailed. They did an excellent job. The car looks amazing. We want to thank Matt and everyone that worked on our car. Thanks again guys. Great job. Linda & Alden Washburn
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Laura M.
North Easton, MA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
They were very polite
I have bought five cars I am a Hyundai 44 . I thought I was supposed to get a free oil change
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Daniel W.
Marshfield, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Engine troubles
We recently had a problem with the engine of my 2015 Hyundai Apparently this has been a problem with many of those engines. When I spoke to Mike the service manager he promised me he would do everything he could to correct the situation and he did everybody we dealt with was more than helpful including Patricia Washington who was a contact person. I would definitely recommend this dealer to our friends

ID
Ian D.
Swansea, MA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Again, Rt44 Hyundai out did themselves. Fantastic service department. Thanks Matt.

Raynham, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent & timely service at every appointment

KL
Friendly staff

Plymouth, MA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
I was forced to pay for a rental even though they did not figure out what was wrong with my car. This was the second time my car was in for the same issue!!
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. I appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while your vehicle was being serviced. As great customer service is highly important to us, I look forward to making this better for you as well as seeing you for your next maintenance visit. Please give me a call at 5088247600 ext. 311 as I will be awaiting your call.

- Michael

Berkley, MA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service improved. Service didn’t.
The gentleman who took care of the check in/out was very personable and professional. Your establishment was apparently having WiFi issues and took the software update twice as long to complete.
I’ve unfortunately dealt with reps who tried to upsell unnecessary services to me. The last issue I had with your establishment was over rusting on my hatch. After several trips and pictures and escalations to Hyundai corporate my claim was first denied and then never followed up on with corporate.

Unfortunately, I am now a believer of the bad reviews I see on various websites.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

- Michael

James H.
Fall River, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service Department
Arrived and was taken before scheduled appointment time. Service was excellent. Waiting room clean and pleasant.

AH
Ann H.
Taunton, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Dept Staff
Had new rotors and brake pads installed. Car ready when promised. Due to related coupon found online, quoted price lessened. Good experience.

Middleboro, MA
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Extremely friendly and helpful. Was impressed that they vacuumed my rugs

Mark R.

Diane H.
MA
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Service department
You may have to wait alittle longer then unusual sometimes, but fear not, its worth the wait. The friendly staff will keep you informed, and there's always TV and coffee .

Taunton, MA

Great service department

Rosemary S.
New Bedford, MA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly service.
Staff in service dept are always friendly and there are convenient weekend appointments .

KD
Kelly D.
East Taunton, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly
Everyone is friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable.