4.6

Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5

Mario M.
Fall River, MA
02/26/2020
Unbelievable customer service !
From the doors being opened for you when you pull your vehicle into the drive, getting not only your car door opened for you but the door to enter the building. With good morning and smiles. Then being greeted by the advisors with excitement and joy, there’s no other play to service your vehicle. They actually care and listen to your concerns and try to help. They make you feel at home. Like it’s not only a business and a job but it’s kind of like a family, friends. You look forward to bringing your car there every so many months for routine maintenance. It’s never a drag, everyone is so natural not uptight , friendly and funny. No one is perfect and nothing is perfect but even if they have a hiccup they own up to it and fix it. There is no other place I would trust or bring my vehicle too. Thank you 44 Hyundai for always taking care of me and my car.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate you, your time, as well as your business and we look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

Judith M.
Taunton, MA
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Look below
Excellent customer service from the time arrived and left also was kept informed the whole time I was there and hot coffee helps we love you there

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Brockton, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Patricia was very helpful and went the extra mile to make the appointment for tune up!
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Michael P.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Great Job
Thank you Gary. Your courteous friendly service it was greatly appreciated. Keep up the great work. 👍
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Westport, MA
02/09/2020 Category: Service
The people are very pleasant.
They are very pleasant to deal with and I have always been very satisfied with the work I have had done.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Jennifer C.
Bridgewater, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Very happy
They do a great job. The time estimate was accurate, the waiting area is comfortable and they have great customer service. Also, first 3 oil changes are free because I bought my car there!

SR
Solangy R.
Coram, NY
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service department. Route 44 Hyundai knows how treat thier customers
This was my first but definitely not my last visit to route 44 Hyundai. James my advisor was fantastic throughout the entire process of having my engine sieze. Brendan the tech did such a great job getting my car repaired right. They've gained a new customer as long as i own a Hyundai. Great job Route 44 Hyundai!

AT
Alice T.
Taunton, MA
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Service dept.
my last 3 cars have been bought and severed only my Rt 44 Hyundai, if I was not satisfied I would not have gone back. I always did businesses with Joe and now I do all my business with Patty W. If I have a problem, ( I did have one in the past). I have NO problem going right to the source.

PM

Heidi H.
Boston, MA
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly staff and great service
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Michael P.
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Thank you Patricia. You have restored my faith in this dealership. Thank you for your professional and friendly service. See you soon GB.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020