Overall Rating 3.0399996/5Overall Rating 3.0399996/5Overall Rating 3.0399996/5rating 3.0399996rating 3.0399996
Overall Rating 1.91667/5rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667

SP
Shannon P.
Marshfield, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Deaf Friendly
TV in lounge room, put subtitles on.
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
my Hyundai service experience
I have never had a issue with service. Have always been treated in a prompt courteous manner
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

LL
Lisa L.
Whitman, MA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly helpful people
Always someone to greet you with a smile
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Respond

Pembroke, MA
Cory the man
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

MT
Marjorie T.
Hyundai is my #1 choice
It's always a pleasure to visit Route 44 Hyundai. Whether its to buy a new car, or going in for service, I am always treated like a special guest. Sales people are kind and courteous. Service department is the same, making sure I am updated on the progress, and checking with me to see if all is well, as I wait for my vehicle. Always a smile when I ender, and always a have a great day as I leave.

Dear Marjorie,

SL
Sharon L.
Whitman, MA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very Happy!
My service guy, Joe V., really stepped up for me and saved me a ton of money on a part to be replaced on my 2004 Santa Fe. I appreciate his effort so much! It made a huge difference on the final bill. I also appreciate the mechanic who installed the part because it was a big job, and he did a great job on it.

Dear Sharon,

Michael R.
Canton, MA
Service Dept
Wonderful Atmosphere. Someone to greet you immediately when you drive up for service.

Dear Michael,

Mario G.
Taunton, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
quick response, advisor; Zuleyma Baez and Patricia Washington service consultant, where very friendly and informative will return thanks

Dear Mario,

Walpole, MA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quality Work Done Quick
The requested work was done ahead of schedule.

Norton, MA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Good overall visit. Service rep good at explaining services required, not pushy. Let me make decision to complete service or not.

Pawtucket, RI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Dissatisfaction
Your inability to meet customer needs.

Cheryl M.
Maintenance
Obviously someone made a mistake.

Berkley, MA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Near to my home, they do a good job
They did the recall without much fuss.
Tried to get me to let them do my rear brakes, tires CAF and oil change (all taken care of by myself, diehard DIY).
Just did the rear brake pads, did not actually need rotors like they suggested. Maybe next time.
Just vacuumed out the CAF. changed the oil and the filter.

Respond

KF
Kaylee F.
Dartmouth, MA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
If I could give Zero stars I would.
Zero Stars. The service dept. was very disappointing. I called and made an appointment for 12:30 today for an oil change tire rotation and complimentary car wash for my birthday and a courtesy ride up the street to another appointment I had. They had no record of any of it. I double checked with the receptionist when I called to make sure she had everything down. It has now been 2hrs and my car is still not done after having an appointment. I will not be going back. I had a bad experience last time and I gave them another chance and now I’m done. Last time I asked them if they took off a coupon I had for an oil change and they told me yes and I checked with the cashier and she insisted I did. When I finally got home and was about to look at the paperwork I realized they did not take it off. I will be going to a dealership closer to my house because driving 30mins isn’t worth it.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. I appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may had experienced while your vehicle was being serviced. As great customer service is highly important to us, I look forward to making this better for you as well as seeing you for your next maintenance visit. Please give me a call at 5088247600 ext. 311 or 309 as I will be awaiting your call.

FW
Always have a very good experience at 44
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

East Freetown, MA
Needs improvement
I always work with Corey; he is always ahead of me by applying coupons and scheduling my next appointment for my oil change. Corey communicates well. This time I had someone else and it was awkward and a bit painful. I gave him coupons to use and he did not apply any. I had to ask again for them to be applied. Not a great experience

James M.
Naples, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Joe was excellent!
I love my Elantra. I bought the car there when and if I look for another car. Your dealership will be where I start!
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Debi R.
Middleboro, MA
09/10/2018
Beware of the dealership
Everyone beware. This service department has failed me twice now. And it seems like they fail tons of others based on the reviews.There will not be a 3rd. I brought my car here twice for an evaluation of some rust around my window of my brand new car. I even had to go as far as opening a case with Hyundai corporate. Both times I have come in, I had to take time off of work only to be told that the manager is out and will not be in until a week from my appointment. They don't care to take any time for me due to it being a "simple fix" that should be under warranty. I've had this car less than a year. The first time I came in it could have been dealt with in less than an hour but I was turned away saying basically, "here's the paint (that I was supposed to pay ridiculous money for) and do the work yourself. I have no way to stand down, buff, paint, and seal my car. Do not use this dealership. I put in a complaint to Hyundai headquarters. You should too if you have been failed service.

Taunton, MA
09/08/2018 Category: Service
A
A
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Plymouth, MA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Timliness
The timliness of the service was great. Staff were friendly and communicated well. However, at previous dealerships I’ve dealt with, my car was vacuumed and cleaned during the service. In this case, it was not. Or a big deal and I will definitely return.
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018