Overall Rating 3.0370367/5Overall Rating 3.0370367/5Overall Rating 3.0370367/5rating 3.0370367rating 3.0370367
Overall Rating 1.92308/5rating 1.92308rating 1.92308rating 1.92308rating 1.92308

DJ
Deanne J.
Fall River, MA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Professional, pleasant and good work
Have been taking our cars here since we purchased them 3 years ago. Have never had a problem with service department or the personnel.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

EB
Erika B.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Awesome ... fast and courteous service once again !!! I love Hyundai on 44 !!! Service department rocks and the best sales person there is Jerry !!!!
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Bridgewater, MA
........
Service was fine
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Professional and efficient
The employees are Courteous and efficient from check in to paying the bill.
The service was complete and performed in reasonable time. The waiting area is comfortable, making the overall repair a pleasant experience.

HB

Boston, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Always profess
Quite a bit of a wait because they were behind which was fine but overall it just fine to me no complaints. I come prepare for the wait cause you just never know.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

RA
Raymond A.
Somerset, MA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Second to none Service
Rt 44 Hyundai responded to a call from hyundai Road service in a most professional way and took care of the problem immediately
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Excellent service as always

AH
Alfonso H.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
The service is normally excellent
I had to wait but the end result was worth the wait .

Middleboro, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Job Well Done!
Patty was great and "On It"--the car was serviced well, and I was on my way home. Thank You.

Roger B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Roger Blanchard
Prompt, courteous, pleasant and informative.

James K.
North Easton, MA
Sonata Service
So far I have been very happy with Route 44 Hyundai.
Although Route 44 Hyundai is not my closest Hyundai dealership, I would recommend them to anyone requiring service.
I cannot say the same for my previous dealer (Mcgovern). I have decided to NEVER go to McGovern again with the multiple issues over a couple years.
Some of the work McGovern performed is sub par and the customer service needs attention.

I would encourage anyone in the area to give Route 44 Hyundai a try, I think you will be happy.

GF
Giovani F.
Costumer care
Great people, great service!

Great
Everyone was good
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service
They give your car key to other customers and then you are stuck waiting because of the dealerships mishandling of your property.
FRED A D., Service Manager from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

I apologize for your service situation. I did ask the advisor for detail about your service experience and there was some confusion from another customer that took keys off the advisors desk. With out feedback like yours change isn't possible; we appreciate you taking the time to complete the review. We continueally improve our systems to insure we can provide the best experience possible. We hope you will give our service department another chance to show you we do in fact care about our customers experience. Again my apologies for your situation and hope to see you in the future.

Fred DeFeo

Betty G.
Middleboro, MA
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/09/2019 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the service I received at the Hyundai dealership in Raynham. The new team is much more friendly and attentive.

John R.
North Attleborough, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Ball joint
Thanks for fixing my ball joint.

Maria M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
great super service
I was sad to find that Cory my Service Rep. left the company however the gentleman who replaced him was awesome. I was very impressed how he treated me and assisted me with my vehicle. he was wonderful.