Overall Rating 3.1071404/5Overall Rating 3.1071404/5Overall Rating 3.1071404/5rating 3.1071404rating 3.1071404
Overall Rating 1.96296/5rating 1.96296rating 1.96296rating 1.96296rating 1.96296

AC
Andrea C.
Fall River, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Exellent service provided
I really like how I was treated. All my questions were answered. I left feeling very good about my car. Thank you for all you do. Keep up the good work.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate you, your time, as well as your business and we look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

Roger H.
Randolph, MA
I keep coming back!
I'm on my 3rd car here. This is where I come to get the car and get the car serviced. They are always honest and I'm a raving fan. Work is done great and there's a great place to work while waiting with their free wi-fi too!

Daniel M.
Somerset, MA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Timely, efficient service. They listen to their customers.

Susan S.
East Taunton, MA
Santos recall
I was greeted by Matthew who was very accommodating and very friendly

Randolph, MA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
People are very pleasant to work with
The people at Route 44 are very pleasant to work with

EB
Erika B.
03/15/2019
Service department
Excellent customer service once again !!!
I love rte 44 Hyundai service department !!! Always upfront with what your car needs !!
Fast courteous service !!!! Thank u Patricia for all u did 10 stars !!!

FK
Frank K.
Middleborough, MA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Hardly had a chance to finish my coffee.
Completed the work quickly and also found a filthy cabin filter, showed it to me and asked if I wanted it replace. Thank you yes.

SF
Shirley F.
Rochester, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Reps. greet you as soon as you arrive. The paperwork is completed quickly and with efficiency. Everyone makes you feel that your vehicle will be taken care of and serviced by professionals.

BJ
Bruce J.
East Bridgewater, MA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The Customer Service team is excellent. Great communication regarding service.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

CV
Cynthia V.
Westport, MA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
I have confidence in what I'm being told is what I actually need.
I had a lot of work done that Saturday but they did it in a timely manner and Patricia kept me updated. Good customer service.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Lisa S.
Middleboro, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Lack of communication
I feel that certain staff members needs to improve on his communication skills, listen to the customer and follow up on instructions. Was very unprofessional and I will never recommend anyone to go to Route 44 Hyundai.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. I appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while your vehicle was being serviced. As great customer service is highly important to us, I look forward to making this better for you as well as seeing you for your next maintenance visit. Please give me a call at 5088247600 ext. 311 as I will be awaiting your call.

Mike

AT
Alice T.
Service dept.
I have always had my maintenance done at this dealer since I bought it there ,
and my Hyundai before this one.
I also make good use of the coupons that I get sent to me, and they are always honored

KR
Kevin R.
Weymouth, MA
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/12/2019 Category: Service
We were very happy with the dale we we got and the car payment we will pay every month thanks

PM

Stoughton, MA
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/11/2019 Category: Service
No problems
Satisfied but could be better.

PP
Patricia P.
Marion, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Great day at dealership!
Took my car in, promptly! Accepted my coupon! Told me 2 hours! Said I could get a ride if needed! Sat and studied piano while I waited! Done on time ! No higher cost! Mat wins!! Hyundai wins! 💥💥💥

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate you as well as your business and look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

Marielle S.
Swansea, MA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
Pat, in service, was so kind and went above and beyond!
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Mary C.
Providence, RI
03/09/2019 Category: Service
From Brett K who sold me my car to the woman who checked me in to service the car..a great place !
The woman who checked me in for my oil change was so professional and warm ,friendly..made it a great experience
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Ann M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2019 Category: Service
The service desk person was great and my car was happy too!
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

PB
Paula B.
Wareham, MA
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Best yet, so greatful for much needed maintenance and extra perk of vacuuming
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019