4.6

Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

Webster, MA
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Service adviser was great. Very detailed person and I felt he was there to listen to my concerns.
Great customer service experience.

RP
Robert P.
New Bedford, MA
07/06/2020 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
SF
STEPHEN R F. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

HI.I DO APOLIGIZE FOR THE CONFUSION.WE HAVE RECENTLY CHANGED OUR ANSWERING SERVICE AND THERE HAVE BEEN SOME ISSUES.WE ARE AGGRESSIVELY TRYING TO IMPROVE IT. THERE ARE SOME BUGS WE NEED TO WORK OUT.
WE ARE AWARE AND ARE TRYING VERY HARD TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE

WR
WILL R. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Customer was contacted by Will Rosa. Customer understands the difficult times and will be giving Will a call for his next service.

Bridgewater, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Very convenient
Everyone was very friendly and they gave me great service.

BL
Barbara L.
Lakeville, MA
07/02/2020 Category: Service
The team always goes above & makes it more comfortable waiting for your car

Andrea S.
Raynham, MA
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Thanks

HH
Heidi H.
Boston, MA
Staff
The staff at the service center was amazing

Wareham, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
friendliness of service staff
timely service with clean and spaced for covid-19 waiting area. Staff was friendly as always

Taunton, MA
oil change
Takes forever for oil change
STEPHEN R F. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Hi.My name is Gary.I am the ASM that took care of you last visit.I do apoligize for that long wait for an oil change.Our goal is to keep it within one hour.It looks like we failed. I am very sorry. I would like to make it up to you.
Our staff is basically back to a normal capacity now and things are improving.If it is ok with you I would like to send you a rescore.If you could rescore me with 5 stars I will make sure your next oil change is FREE of charge. So sorry again.
Have a great holiday weekend and be safe out there.
Gary

BK
Brian K.
New Bedford, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience!
I recently had my oil changed and tires rotated at Route 44 Hyundai. Matt L., my service advisor, was extremely professional. He went above and beyond to make my visit a great experience. Would definitely recommend!

MV
Michael V.
Fall River, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Great experience. Staff was friendly and efficient. Service was quick.

Deborah M.
Fall River, MA
06/25/2020 Category: Service
The service people.
I am very satisfied with the service. Matt came out and explained everything to me. They are all very friendly there and very informative. Steve the manager came out and also explained everything to me. My car is running great.

Caren B.
Dedham, MA
06/23/2020 Category: Service
I have been to the dealership to have my oil changed and brakes done twice in the past 3 weeks. Patricia who works in the service department is so nice and is great at communicating what is going on with my car. I will return to the dealership again for service.

KC
Karen C.
Plymouth, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
My Hyundai Kona was due for a 20,000 mile service and from setting up the appointment to completion it was super easy and efficient. No hassles, no waiting. I needed a cabin filter which the service tech brought to me while I was waiting to show me how truly filthy it was. I appreciated that I was given a visual rather than just a "you need a new cabin filter". Service staff is polite and truly concerned with my Hyundai. I will be getting all of my services completed at the dealership where I purchased my Kona. Thanks Route 44 :)

SA
Sarah A.
Westport, MA
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Best service
Great service as always!! I love having my car serviced there. They're always friendly and remember my name and car!! They always go above and beyond!

Mansfield, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Awesome place
Service is outstanding very polite and friendly