4.6

Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5

Charlene M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
At Route 44 Hyundai, service is always exceptional. This is the best place to have your vehicle worked on.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate you, your time, as well as your business and we look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

WB
Walter B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Excellent service representatives .

Lakeville, MA
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Was taken care of right away , mechanic even came out and spoke to me about the issue . Never had any problems with the workers . Great customer service !

Stoughton, MA
2018 Hyundai Accent
No problems

Weymouth, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
After the Hyundai dealership where I bought my SUV closed down I decide to give ROUTE 44 a try. Patricia Washington was pleasant, knowledgeable and welcoming. My service was a quick 45 minutes wait which I appreciated. I will be back.

MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Rude, terrible customer service
Rude, terrible customer service, so many issues will never buy another car here

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. I appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while your vehicle was being serviced. As great customer service is highly important to us, I look forward to making this better for you as well as seeing you for your next maintenance visit. Please give me a call at 5088247600 ext. 306 as I will be awaiting your call.

- Steve

Great service department
Wonderful service department and always very friendly and helpful

East Wareham, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Customer Service
Customer service was excellent and professional.

Claire M.
Fall River, MA
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Easy, convenient hours
Professional, kind employees.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/21/2019

John S.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service after Sale.
The service team at Rt 44 Hyundai is and for the last 4 years has been wonderful. Always on time and courteous. I have no complaints.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Linda Y.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Service manager
Very friendly explained what they did and what may need fixing next very clean fast service
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

East Bridgewater, MA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
The only problem I have been having is that even though I made both of my scheduled appointments, I got an email after each appointment saying I missed the appointment. I called after the 2nd email and was told it would be taken care of. Then yesterday I got another email saying I missed an appointment again, and that my parts were in. My second appointment was when they installed my parts, so I can't figure out why this is happening. I called again today and hopefully this we I'll be the last day I get another email.

Mark R.
Sharon, MA
Great Service/Very Professional
Great Dealership/Great Service

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Good communication while your waiting
Received excellent service as always