4.6

Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5

North Dartmouth, MA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/04/2019 Category: Service
they try to remedy bad services
This is an amended review concerning my most recent service visit, briefly: 1st time they diagnosed the problem but had no part in stock; prepaid for the parts to be ordered and left; came back the 2nd time, found out wrong parts ordered, told to come in for the 3rd time.
Before coming for the 3rd time, manager Mike called to say the right part did come in, and he was sorry for the ordeal. He extended an olive branch to make it whole. I went in, and was out in under 2 hours with problem fixed.

I'd have given 5 stars except the mess of the first two visits could not be erased. But if you have issues, Mike is the guy to talk with to help make it right.

06/04/2019 Category: Service
you pay top $ for uneven service
Some service visits are okay, some bad.
Recent service was poor: went in, paid for diagnosis, no part in stock; told to pay for part to be ordered and come back; came in 2nd time, found out wrong part ordered, told to come in for the 3rd time; Not pleased.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. I appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while your vehicle was being serviced. As great customer service is highly important to us, I look forward to making this better for you as well as seeing you for your next maintenance visit. Please give me a call at 5088247600 ext. 311 as I will be awaiting your call.

- Michael Hashem

Mansfield, MA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
OIl Change, Needed brakes
Fred, the service manager, spoke to me individually about my review. He knew I was right, acknowledged the problem they have, and said it would be brought up and hopefully fixed. Not every business/person can own up to their faults. Overall, due to his honesty and assertiveness as well as Matt's positive service during both visits, I decided to change my review from average to excellent.

02/08/2019 Category: Service
OIl Change
Acceptable Service. Minor things could make it better than average.
FRED A D., Service Manager from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

thank you for your input; we appreciate our customer's insight. I hope we will continue to see you again for service.

Fred DeFeo
1094 New State Hwy
Raynham, MA 02767
(508) 824-7600
www.route44hyundai.com

ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

-Fred

5-stars
All better.

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mistakes happen.
A specific service I requested at intake wasn’t done. This was probably just a “hiccup”. Mistakes happen. If I didn’t live so far away, it wouldn’t be such a big deal.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. I appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may had experienced while your vehicle was being serviced. As great customer service is highly important to us, I look forward to making this better for you as well as seeing you for your next maintenance visit. Please give me a call at 5088247600 ext. 311 as I will be awaiting your call.

- Fred

PN
Patrick N.
Raynham, MA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
As I said your service along with this servey : to long
Your service on the day that I was serviced was way to long as is your in house servey ,,,,, And a month plus after my service : so that in it self is telling ....... what does it take for you to note I was not happy !!

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Repair time to long
Like the repair this survey is to long
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

- Fred

VG
Victoria G.
New Bedford, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Misdiagnosed car issue
I took my vehicle to another Hyundai dealer since my experience at Route 44 was not great. They said my car would have stopped working within a few weeks had I not come in -the engine needs a total rehaul, which is covered by warranty. Nothing the service department suggested was covered by warranty other than the recall they were required to fix. Glad I took it to another Hyundai for a second opinion.

Additionally, my biggest complaint about the Route 44 service department was customer service. I 100% still stand by that complaint. After writing a bad review I received a text from the service department, not a phone call which would have been more professional, and my response to the text was never answered. In their response to my review, Route 44 states they provided me with the solution to the original problem - they never communicated to me what the problem was or what was fixed (other than the recall, which I was sure then was not the issue and has since been confirmed was not the issue). I did turn down the additional service they recommended because I wanted a second opinion on what was wrong with the car and I am glad I trusted my gut and got that second opinion before I ended up stranded on the side of the road with a busted engine.

08/21/2018 Category: Service
Service department problems
The service department is terrible. They tried to upsell me on a bunch of things and never addressed the issue I came in with. They have a lack of customer service skills from the time you walk in until you leave.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Dear Victoria,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership.
When your vehicle came in for service we did a courtesey inspection. Usually there is a $125 Diagnostic fee. After we provided you with the solution to the original problem that the vehicle came in with, we then recommended the Services that are due for 60k. We did not force you to Purchase any of the work, we solely recommended it. As far as the Customer Service, We do apologize for the inconvenience as we always try to be sure that the customer has a great experience while their vehicle is here for service. For further questions or concerns or if there is anyway to make this better for you please give us a call at 508-967-3660.
We appreciate your business.

LR
Lidia R.
Taunton, MA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Review of the response
In resolution to my survey I have received a complimentary oil change in response to the service that was provided when I dropped my car off for a recall. I am satisfied with the free oil change as my car was due for one, I hope going forward this level of customer service that was found initially is resolved in the manner that was done by the woman who I spoke with on the phone, who scheduled and provided an explanation of the work performed on my car.

08/15/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Poor communication and lack of explanation of services completed on my vehicle considering the car went in for safety recalls. Just a “here’s the keys and paperwork now beat it” attitude, cemented my commitment to not have rt44 Hyundai service my vehicle
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Dear Lidia,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We have all of the details regarding your service written in your notes as well as on the paperwork. We do aplogize if it was not explained thoroughly to you. Please feel free to give us a call at 508-967-3660 if you have any questions or concerns. However for the inconvenience we will provide you with a complimentary oil change. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

Pembroke, MA
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Talked to Mike
Mike from service called. He was very concerned. He listened and checked into everything. Mike and Rt 44 want to keep there customer.

06/18/2018 Category: Service

West Bridgewater, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Much better!
My husband returned the next week to have the backup camera repaired. He arrived a half an hour early and they met him and took our vehicle in immediately. The work was performed within 2 hours as promised. Thank you for a job well done!

04/06/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Overall service needs to be quicker. Also, I felt like I was being told different stories regarding parts. I was told by Corey that they were in stock. When my wife spoke with him he told her parts would be in in two days. Then he would call us. We never received s call and we had to follow up ourselves.
Also, I don't appreciate a sales person trying to sell me a new car while I was waiting for my car to be serviced.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 04/07/2018

Dear Customer ,

We apologize for the inconvenience we are dealing with a new system.We look forward to continue doing business with you .

Thak You Route44HYundai Sales Dept

Janice A.
Acushnet, MA
04/05/2018 Category: Service
To high of a charge to replace a low cost part that only required about 5 minutes of labor
Was told that it would cost me $59 to replace my cabin air filter. I bought the SAME filter for 19.99 and it took me about 5 minutes tops to replace. My below recommendation is only for the sales division.

04/05/2018 Category: Service
Room for improvement
I did not have major work done, only an oil change so I can't speak to that I just feel the people doing the paperwork can do a better job. This does not mean all of them just the one I had. My below recommendation would be for the dealership in general not the service dept
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

Dear Janice,

We apologize for the inconvenience as we are dealing with a new system. The Cabin filter is $59 plus installation dollars and are Hyundai certified. We hope to continue doing business with you in the future please feel free to contact us in the future so that we can further assist you.

Thank You Route44Hyundai Service Dept

TD
Thomas D.
New Bedford, MA
03/20/2018 Category: Service

03/20/2018 Category: Service
Having had my vehicles serviced at numerous diffrent dealers, I can say that the service department at route 44 is by far the best ive been to. They alwalys expidite my service and answer all my questions. Its a strange feeling, to feel excieted to get my car serviced. Definatly a positive change from my past experiences
Thanks service @route 44 !!!!
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

cornertns hma

Plymouth, MA
01/30/2018 Category: Service
They made it right.
Thanking for taking the time to address my concerns. I have purchased 4 vehicles from tour dealership, and would like to continue.

01/30/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Was not greeted with a friendly smile. My concerned we’re not addressed.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/30/2018

Dear Customer ,

We do apologize for the overlook and would like to compensate you for your time and offer you 2 free oil changes on your next servicing of your vehicle.

AR
Andrew R.
Middleboro, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Good place for service
They fixed my problem after it was brought to their attention. Don’t hesitate to bring any concerns and questions to them.

01/15/2018 Category: Service
Was quoted $40 cheaper than final price
Nothing to write home about.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Dear Andrew,

We apologize for the miss quote and would like offer you a $40.00 credit on your next visit .

Thank you Route44Hyundai Service Dept

TZ
Thanasis Z.
Middleboro, MA
09/19/2017 Category: Service
my fault
I brought my car there for 8 recalls at rt 44 hyundai and i got the car back with problems that Were caused by the recall repairs and after I had to pay over 500 dollars to diagnose your cause of the problems every time you took it to Diagnose you keep adding new repairs that didn't exist before so I will not go there again

09/19/2017 Category: Service
had the worst experience at rt 44 hyundai
I will never go back there again enough said
MICHAEL F P. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

RTE 44 Hyundai diagnost vehicle only . Cust declined repairs

IF there is anything RTE HYUNDAI can do in the future please
donnot hesitate to contact RTE 44 HYUNDAI.

Taunton, MA
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Great Customer Service Resolution
Ashley has been wonderful at resolving customer issues.

06/23/2017 Category: Service
No Proper Care Information
I expected to know or at least be explained everything that's happening or been done to my car. When/If I buy the car, how do you guys expect me to take care of it. Every time I come in, no information whatsoever, all jargon speak. I ask every time I'm done with my routine service if I should know anything about it, every time they say if there was, they would have told me about it. So I expect my car to not have any problems.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/23/2017

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance!  As we discussed on the phone feel free to give me a call anytime you have any questions.  Take care!

-Ashley Silva

ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you for the rescore! Look forward to seeing you during your next oil change visit! Have a great night.

-Ashley

AF
Albert F.
Lakeville, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/27/2016 Category: Service
No RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Left my phone # THREE TIMES NO RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/27/2016 Category: Service
POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Their inability to do a PROFESSIONAL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 12/28/2016

Dear Albert,

According to our records all we did to your car was replace the battery.  That is a very simple repair so not sure where the disconnect was.  To further elaborate please contact my service manager, Michael Pavao at 508-824-7600 Ext. 309.  Have a great day!