Overall Rating 4.8961032/5Overall Rating 4.8961032/5Overall Rating 4.8961032/5Overall Rating 4.8961032/5rating 4.8961032
Overall Rating 2.35065/5Overall Rating 2.35065/5rating 2.35065rating 2.35065rating 2.35065

LD
Lisa D.
Belvidere, NJ
07/19/2019 Category: Service
They took my car last minute and did a great job! I will always continue to bring my car there and when my lease is up I will be back.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a great Summer Season.

Easton, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/19/2019 Category: Service
As always these guys are top notch
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

You're the BEST! Keep cool and have a wonderful Summer Season.

RL
Rebecca L.
Flanders, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Quick and easy
Found this issue quickly! Thanks!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Keep cool and have a great Summer Season.

Long Valley, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional
As always the people here were kind, patient with questions, and explained everything. They also made it possible for me to have a loaner car for the day and next morning.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful, cool, Summer Season.

KC
Kevin C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Above average
Although I was not thrilled with the total cost of my last visit, everything was completed in a day and I was notified about additional repairs that were needed. A car was or detailing service would make this an even better experience, especially for big services like 60k miles.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and your feedback. I have already discussed you comments with upper management and it is being addressed. At this time we would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

EB
Erik B.
Blairstown, NJ
Breaks not done
Not happy when being for breaks that are awful and so many other things get done but NOT the breaks
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Dear Mr. B, I am sorry you did not receive the kind of service we always give. I am still trying to gather all the information to see what occurred and how we may avoid it in the future. I would like to speak with you so we can move forward with confidence.
Thank you.

GG
Gabriel G.
Rockaway, NJ
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Better questioning needed by staff in taking vehicle
Explained the one the car chargers weren’t charging. They returned stating that everything was fine diagnostically. Went to repair shop and showed them exactly what was wrong and they said they didn’t check for that problem because it was not written up that way by person taking intake.
Can’t also figure out why every other car manufacturer considers my area as normal driving yet every Hyundai dealer sets the area as “severe” usage. I have also have Honda and Nissan and they don’t.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. I will be discussing your feedback with upper management. I do know that Hyundai Motors of America sets our region as "severe" which we have no control over. I will see if I can find out if it will ever be changed. Wishing you and your family a cool Summer Season.

Ok service, sloppy workmanship
I am very pleased with the overall service I receive at Rt 46 Hyundai They change the oil, check the fluid levels, etc. However I am so disappointed that they can't go the extra mile. Every time I have my oil change I write the same review asking why they can't vacuum out the car when they are finished. I'm always told they don't have the facilities to do so.

This time I cleaned my car inside and out before brining it to them. It was returned to me with mud all over the inside driver side (black strip along the floor) very visible and footprints on my clean floor mats. Again they couldn't be bothered to clean up even the mess they had made.

Very disappointed!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and your feedback. I agree that this is not how we want the vehicles returned to our customers. This should not happen again, but if it does, please come in and let the service advisor know. I will be checking into who worked on your vehicle to ensure it does not happen again. Please have a wonderful, cool, Summer Season.

HB
Helen B.
Randolph, NJ
A/C issue
Hi there so happy to have Vivian respond so sweetly and professionally... Custmer service keeps me being brand loyal! I so look forward to my a/c working properly...
I have had an extremely positive experience with Vivian... she is an absolute delightful person. More employees should be so positive

Stand by your vehicle
I would recommend to friends if not for your
Dept wanting to charge me for a problem that should be under warranty... I do like Frankie my salesman and even he was surprised about charges
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

THANK YOU.. You are a delight to speak with.

Vivian

Great Service Department
Took me in with out an appointment to fix a tire.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a wonderful Summer Season.

All that l expected.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a wonderful Summer Season.

Catherine C.
Stanhope, NJ
the great servise
I would give them a 10 star rateing.everyone was very careing.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.
Customer Relations Manager

Great Service Department
Work was done promptly and a I was able to get a loaner car right away.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a wonderful Summer Season.

NC
Nancy C.
Hopatcong, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2017 Santa Fe Sport maintenance and services
I received excellence service. The regular scheduled maintenance was performed and the vehicle was returned promptly and clean.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

HG
Harvey G.
Landing, NJ
2012 Hyundai Accent
dependable
very satisfied

07/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service and attitude was MUCH better than the last few times I was there. Maybe more people would return to the dealership for service if the customer service was consistently good and your prices for repairs where not so high.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful weekend.

Tiffany M.
Califon, NJ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Use of loaner cars
Very accommodating. Will not perform unauthorized work.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. Have a wonderful Summer Season.

PC
Pamela C.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
My car is newer I've just had general maintenance service appointments. The staff seems to genuinely inquire if any issues i need addressed. I am pleased with the service I've received would definitely recommend.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely Summer Season.

John G.
Stanhope, NJ
great service
great service, helpful friendly staff
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

Kelly B.
Chester, NJ
Totally satisfied
From making the appointment, to having y vehicle serviced, it has ALWAYS been a great experience. You are treated like family. Greeted immediately and with a smile!!!!
In the past, before becoming a Hyundai owner, have always had Chevrolet’s and have to say I will always be a faithful Hyundai customer. Your customer service, sales people, service department and quality/warranty is beyond number one.