ME
Megan E.
Bound Brook, NJ
07/21/2020
Plates & Registration
I bought out my lease February 22, never received plates or registration. Called them multiple times, they don't answer. Come to find out this dealer closed down for good. Now I have to jump through a bunch of hoops in Trenton to get plates and registration. I have to pay for the dmv fees again even though I paid them at Hyundai already. I will never buy another Hyundai, dealing with this & My Hyundai Finance has been a complete nightmare.

FJ
Fedrick J.
Freehold, NJ
07/10/2020
Visit Towne Hyundai In Denville NJ
This dealer is no longer open. I was able to find a great deal on my new Hyundai at Towne Hyundai, a new and used Hyundai dealership minutes away from Hackettstown NJ. Highly recommend!

LW
Lisa W.
06/18/2020
Run to Denville
This dealer tried to con me into taking a car home before I signed the contract. Thank god I didn’t. I went back the next day to finish up the paperwork and the price was $5,000 higher then I was quoted the nite before. I was told they were promptIon guys and not really sales guys that made the deal that night. Lucky I got my deposit back and told them I will never shop there again

Dawn M.
Budd Lake, NJ
06/17/2020
Contacting a Lawyer
I purchased my leased vehicle. The bank who holds my financing submitted lease buy out to 46 Hyundai. 46 Hyundai never sent it to Hyundai Motor Finance so according to them, they still own it and I’m delinquent on payments (I’ve been paying my actual finance company). They are telling me they may repossess the car...a car I’ve made payments on every month. I’m speaking to a lawyer and am filing a report with the police for fraud

Linda B.
Great Meadows, NJ
06/02/2020
Closed
They are gone. Shut down and all buildings are empty. Did they do this in the dark?

TC
Tom C.
05/23/2020
SWINDLED
They swindled me out of $15K +. They are also known as Comfort Auto Group LLC. Heshy Gottdiener, 50 Horton Dr, Monsey, NY 10052 is the owner. I sent him a certified letter concerning my issue but have not received a response. I also emailed the General Manager(A Sulley) at asulley@route46hyundai.com concerning my issue but have not received a response. I spoke with Frank in finance 2 times before they closed due to the pandemic and the issue was not resolved. I have complained to the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau and am hoping that they can resolve the issue. If they do reopen, STAY AWAY!!!!

GN
Gayle N.
High Bridge, NJ
05/20/2020
horrible
I was ripped off by this dealership and it has been a continuation of horrid! Now, they close without letting any of their customers know. They knew this was coming before the virus. They have been horrible for years.

AR
Adam R.
05/19/2020
They went out of business
All the new cars on the lot are gone. They were supposed to open weeks ago. Service was deemed essential but they still closed. No one answers when called. I saw employees removing their tool boxes.

TD
T D.
05/18/2020
Poor management
Hackettstown Hyundai has demonstrated poor management by not having informed their customers that they were going to close and for how long. They could of at least placed an update on their website or kept the phone connected providing a message to their loyal customers. Moving forward I will never buy another car from there. I will go to Honda next-door who’s open through this trying time.

Kathrine M.
Budd Lake, NJ
05/17/2020
No one is answering the phones in the service department. Had to take my car to Firestone for new brakes. Maybe an email to your customers or a message left on the phone letting us know you are closed? Not a good way to conduct business. Also, where are all the cars? Your lots are empty. Thinking I’ll stay away from this dealership/service dept. permanently and go to Denville instead.

JC C.
05/13/2020
No answer can't schedule a service appointment
would be nice if they were professional enough to have a voice message on phone giving you an idea when they might open due to the Coronavirus. They don't even have updates on their website.

CN
Cheryl N.
Port Murray, NJ
05/06/2020
How are people writing reviews????
I cannot get through to anyone at this dealership about the mirror they damaged on my car. Someone please call me. You have my keys!

CF
Clarissa F.
Newton, NJ
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
03/22/2020 Category: Service
First service
Very pleased with the overall experience
Service and staff were friendly and helpful

DT
Debra T.
Landing, NJ
03/21/2020 Category: Service
the employee service very helpful in every way.
Just great service every time I come in. love the service and the employees. I give 10. Always helpful.

Doreen D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Time to rotate my tires again!
Thank you to the Hyundai Service team for taking care of me for my scheduled oil change. I drive 100 miles a day to/from work, where the team brought to my attention that my tires needed rotating - good catch - as I need to keep my car in tiptop shape for my commute.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We wish you and you family a lovely week.
Kindly,