Overall Rating 4.8947379/5Overall Rating 4.8947379/5Overall Rating 4.8947379/5Overall Rating 4.8947379/5rating 4.8947379
Overall Rating 2.36842/5Overall Rating 2.36842/5rating 2.36842rating 2.36842rating 2.36842

04/24/2019 Category: Service
Great
Service was completed quickly.

Dover, NJ
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Thankful
Their customer service was awesome. They were able to fix my car well under the initial estimate. David was next-level helpful, answered all my questions and helped alleviate my concerns as well

John B.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/23/2019 Category: Service

Bill H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great job
Did a great job as always! Great service!

RU

Quick
Excellent and fast service

Great Meadows, NJ
Vivian is wonderful.
Vivian is truly an asset to Rt. 46 Hyundai. She is effective and a pleasure to do business with.

LG
Luis G.
Flanders, NJ
Express, Excellent and Reliable Service
No waiting time, No hassle, No problem, ask for Vivian or Charlie your Expert Advicers awaits you.

Mount Arlington, NJ
Great experience
Service was done quickly as requested.

Hamburg, NJ
04/19/2019 Category: Service
I was transported to a local store and shopped while my car was being serviced and received a complimentary car wash!

Hopatcong, NJ
Prompt service
Staff was great. They were timely with the repair of my vehicle. I had a slight issue and they squeezed me in for an appointment that same day.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome place to service your vehicle
The service at Route 46 Hyundai is amazing. I pull definitely be coming back for future services and recommend them to anyone.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
I can hear you...
As I sat in the waiting area the staff spoke poorly of multiple loyal customers. I wonder if they would do the same to me after I left.

Service was extremely fast. Waiting room is nice. My only complaint is the professionalism of the employees.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you.

CT
Charles T.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
The service dept. goes a step further to fix or replace whatever is faulty. They are very friendly and explain in detail the service that was done.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Spring Season.

John L.
Hardwick Township, NJ
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice atmosphere
There quick they kept up with the time and how long it will take.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Spring Season.

James M.
Hopatcong, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Went beyond our expectations
Can't thank you enough for helping me with a rental and fixing my car. Your sevice department went over and beyond our expectations to help us.
Thank you again.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Your welcome, it was our pleasure. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Spring Season.

Raquel C.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick and reliable service.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely Spring Season.

Succasunna, NJ
Recall Service
Service was prompt and as expected. Did not push when I declined optional services.

Columbia, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
When you go here for routine maintenance you better make sure you tell them exactly what you usually get. For some reason they have no idea
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Hi Raymond. We did discuss this when I call you. I did not expect this kind of response and I am sorry you are still apparently upset. I will call you since our prior discussion will not work out for you.
Vivian

2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Quicker than expected
They resolved issue fast than expected
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a lovely Spring Season.