Overall Rating 4.864411/5Overall Rating 4.864411/5Overall Rating 4.864411/5Overall Rating 4.864411/5rating 4.864411
Overall Rating 2.28814/5Overall Rating 2.28814/5rating 2.28814rating 2.28814rating 2.28814

LF
Linda F.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
The staff very helpul
a very polite staff and everyone is helpful

Summit, NJ
10/20/2018 Category: Service
No Parking
There was no parking when I first arrived. It was very frustrating
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are sorry you got frustrated regarding parking. We are trying our best to remedy the situation. We appreciate your feedback and look forward serving you for many years to come. Have a wonderful fall season.

Reginald H.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Reggie Hay
It was our first service with our new vehicles. We were out pretty quick.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful fall season.

VJ
Vicki J.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast, easy service
Appreciate the efficient manner in which service was done. Checks for recalls done automatically. I had a concern about my tires and they checked and assured me all was well. I appreciate that!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

We appreciate YOU! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you for many years to come. Have a lovely fall season.

Washington, NJ
Reliable Service
The door handle was fixed within 20 minutes when the expected time was 1 hour +. I would rate that as a positive experience.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and glad we exceeded your expectations. We look forward serving you for many years to come. Have a lovely fall season.

David G.
Budd Lake, NJ
RELATIONSHIP IS EVERYTHING
Fannntasstic Dealership!!!!!!
Every time I visit I am welcomed like an old friend. I cannot say enough positive comments to
explain the professional and friendly treatment you get when you stop by Route 46 Hyundai.
Service team is top notch!!! as well as Vivian Coulson who is my favorite!!!!
Do not hesitate to bring you car for service this is an honest friendly dealership 5 STARS!!!!!!!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating, taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you for many years to come. Your the BEST!

CJ
Cynthia J.
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2018 Category: Service
I routinely bring my car into Route 46 Hyundai, they provide great service, advise me of any problems they see and recommend repairs or replacements when needed.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

You the BEST, you really are! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you for many years to come. Have a lovely fall season.

Bill H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
good service
did a great job.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Your the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful week.

David B.
Bridgewater, NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Staff friendly and all services explained
Staff is friendly
All services explained
Able to work at desk if needed
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Your the BEST Mr. B. It is always a pleasure seeing you. Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We wish you and your family a wonderful fall season.

2018 Hyundai Kona
10/15/2018 Category: Service
service done in time estimated
close to home and convenient hours
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill our the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. At this time we wish you and your family a wonderful fall season.

KC
Kenneth C.
Stanhope, NJ
10/14/2018 Category: Service
The people make this place great
Gives all information involved in correcting problem.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

It is always a pleasure seeing you and a rare treat to see you daughter too! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. Your the BEST!

Diane D.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
First Service Visit
I found it to be confusing when I got to the service center. I parked my vehicle in back of the wrong building. Walked around the building twice trying to figure out how to get in, only to finally find someone to ask and realized it was the next building over. There is a sign over the door of the other building, but there is also a service sign with an arrow on the first building, which is why I walked around looking for an entrance.

There is very little parking available.

I waited quite a while to check in my vehicle as two other customers were getting loaner vehicles. It would have been more considerate to take my keys and seat me and go back to the others. They could have checked in my vehicle after the others were done, and I would have already been seated.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback. You raised some good points that I will discuss with our team. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me. We wish you and your family a lovely fall season.
908.850.0050 x318

CT
Cheryl T.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
service department was great
service department was professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Joel K.
Stanhope, NJ
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent staff at the dealership
Love the staff treat me like family, especially Vivian, Corey and CJ.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Your the BEST! We wish you and your family a lovely fall season.

Laura B.
Mine Hill, NJ
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Service rocks!
Viv, Charlie, & crew came through again & serviced my 1 year old car like champs! Free breakfast too!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating, taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful fall season. Happy Trails!

Diane S.
Franklin, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Diane Smith
Very comfortable, friendly staff
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Your the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a lovely fall season.

LG
Luis G.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond my expectations...
As a proud Hyundai customer since 1987, I learned to trust and depend on the people behind it.
Vivian from Hackettstown Rt 46 Hyundai and her team always go beyond and above my expectations, they always met my needs, inquiries and always have time for my last minute unscheduled Service appointments.
Also I would like to thank Gm CJ Meyers at Hackettstown Rt 46 Hyundai and his team for their Excellent Customer Service, I recently bought two 2018 Hyundai vehicles and never received my customer Service satisfaction Surveys to rate them on my awesome automobile buying experience.
Respectfully.
Luis F Garcia
39 Oakwood Village Apartment 12
Flanders, NJ, 07836
973-998-1782
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

You always put a smile on our faces. We are happy to have you as a customer and appreciate your kind words. We look forward serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely fall season.
Vivian - Service Department

Excellent Service Department
Great service department
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a lovely "dry" day.

Jeannie L.
Oxford, NJ
Customer Service
When my car is serviced the time frame that the work is completed in is always reasonable. The customer service people at the desk are always pleasant and helpful.

Dominick P.
Port Murray, NJ
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/11/2018 Category: Service
The service staff is always helpful. I never worry that my car will be dirty inside from the techs. They always treat the car as if it were their own. As a car guy who did all his own work until I bought this car, that matters to me. The service writer also helped me out when I wanted to order the spare tire kit.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

It is nice to hear our efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and strive to provide that same level of exceptional service to all of our customers. We wish you and your family a wonderful fall season.
Vivian - Service Department