Latest Review about 1 month ago

Netcong, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
Corey is always courteous, willing to help, listen, and knows his stuff!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Rockaway, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Professional service.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Christina H.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I called and got an appointment same day. Courteous staff1
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

PR
Patricia R.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Striving to resolve and keep customers happy
I recently spoke with Vivian in the customer service department. She helped me resolve my issue regarding my recent car service appointment. Tried to go out of her way to make me a happy customer. I greatly appreciate the thought, and time, as well as addressing my concerns and taking care of them. Thank you.

11/23/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication skills and unprofessionalism
Staff members didn't communicate well with one another which lead to my vehicle being neglected and not receiving the promised vacuum and carwash. Very unprofessional, staff members didn't seem to value or care enough about my time. They were to busy laughing and joking around, instead of focusing on their customer service skills.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Good morning Mrs. R. Please let me know if you got my message I left you on November 20th around 5:15 pm. Would love to discuss this with you as I mentioned in that message. Have a lovely Thanksgiving if I do not speak with you by then.

BC
Barbara C.
Sussex, NJ
GREAT SERVICE
THANK YOU DAVE B FOR GETTING MY CAR DONE, AND AS PROMISED.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you.

Landing, NJ
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/22/2019 Category: Service
dependable
good service dept
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/21/2019 Category: Service
always have a good experience
Service is fast and always well done. I can wait or get a ride, excellent service.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Marcia B.
Stillwater, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Quality!
Quality people and service.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Great visit
New tires and oil change were completed in a timely manner. I was able to apply a coupon sent by Route 46 Hyundai to my bill. All employees are friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable..
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and your feedback. We appreciate it. Please email me on what you think we can do better to receive a 5 Star Rating since it appears you were happy with your service experience. We wish you and your family a lovely Fall Season.

James L.
Stewartsville, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Quick Service Appt.
Got me in and out. Always friendly environment, no pushy sales people.
Glad I brought our car there!
- Cheers.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Hyundai
My Hyundai tuscon is the best vehicle I have purchased in a long time.

KC
Kenneth C.
Stanhope, NJ
Cerni
Even washed my car
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 Star Rating. We wish you and your family a lovely Fall Season.

Doreen D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil Changes at Hyundai Service
I put so many miles on my Hyundai Elantra GT that I feel like I am always changing my oil. Whenever I call for an appointment, Service Reps are always pleasant to help me get my car into service.

DK
Dorothy K.
Bedminster, NJ
11/20/2019 Category: Service
My only concern was I mentioned that I received a notice of class action regarding the dual clutch. I did tell the service manager my car is hesitant when pulling out, in fact it's the second time i told them, yet nothing was done to correct the problem

Steven M.
Budd Lake, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Only changed tires but was there for an hour and 45 minutes. Not sure if they were overbooked or short on mechanics but it seemed too long
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. You are correct, we had some unexpected issues arise and we are sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Have a wonderful weekend.