( 2003 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5rating 4.9047576

Dolores H.
Whiting, NJ
06/14/2017 Category: Service
ANNOYING SURVEYS
tired of emails asking to review my visits to service or sales room and salesman telling you they will get fired if I don't fill out the survey. maybe corporate should review this survey business. AND NO BELOW I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USLESS YOU WANT TO BE ANNOYED BY CORPORATE SURVEYS!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/15/2017

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. I love your honestly and I always believe honesty IS the best policy. We have a great staff here and strive for excellence and you understand that! You are not alone since our roadways have so much debris on them people like you suffer the consequences and bear the burden of new tires. I will see what I can do to honor your wish and if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me.

KC
Karl C.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Service staff
THANKS to Cory and staff for consistently making my scheduled maintenance a positive experience. It's a new and greatly improved service dept.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future. Have a wonderful summer season.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Routine service - no surprises
Taking advantage of having routine service done on our Santa Fe to keep the free tire offer available to us. Will continue to do so as long as the vehicle drive-train warranty is in effect.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating. We appreciate it and I look forward speaking with you soon. Have a wonderful summer season.

Phillipsburg, NJ
Fast friendly & affordable
I always service here; very friendly staff
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/13/2017

Recent Service
Service has always been more that satisfactory.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/13/2017

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and welcome any feedback so we may receive a 5 Star Rating. Have a wonderful summer season. Happy Motoring!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2017 Category: Service
Service was fine.
The only thing that I don't like is the parking is crowded.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/12/2017

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and for taking the time to fill out our survey. We are currently working on re-leaving the congestion in our parking lots and appreciate your patience with us. We strive to make the customer experience exceptional in every aspect. Have a wonderful summer season!
Vivian - Service Deppartment

MK
Mark K.
Budd Lake, NJ
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/08/2017 Category: Service
....
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/08/2017

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating. We appreciate it as well as YOU!

John S.
Long Valley, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Sante Fe
Service was very prompt and efficient
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/08/2017

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and you taking the time to fill out our survey. We wish you and your family a wonderful and safe summer season.

Joseph W.
Fast service
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/07/2017

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and wish you and your family a safe summer season. Happy Motoring!

Michael P.
Quality Service
Quality service at reasonable price; friendly service staff; reliable
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/07/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the 4 Star Rating. We appreciate you kind words and hope we see you soon. Enjoy the summer and Happy Motoring!

JOSEPH P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2017 Category: Service
Getting it right!!!
Couretious, helpful personnel!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/06/2017

It is nice to hear our efforts do not go unnoticed.  We appreciate your business and strive to provide that same level of exceptional service to all of our customers.

WH
Walter H.
Pompton Plains, NJ
06/05/2017 Category: Service
In and out
The staff was friendly, the waiting room was clean, and they completed the service in a timely fashion.

Joseph L.
Califon, NJ
Customer care top priority
Your'e treated like a friend in this service dept. seems that the number one concern is that the customer gets a great experience.

Long service time
Over 2 hours for an oil change and repair tire.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/05/2017

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you to regain you trust and faith in us. I will be contacting you shortly. Have a lovely day.

06/04/2017 Category: Service
Very timely and they are very accommodating to your request.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and most of all we appreciate YOU! Have a lovely summer and see you soon.

CK
Charles K.
06/02/2017 Category: Service
Friendly & quick
Fast & friendly,
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/02/2017

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and for taking the time to fill out our survey. You are such a loyal customer and we appreciate your business. I wish you and your family a wonderful summer and we look forward keeping everyone safe.. Happy Motoring.

Barbara S.
Long Valley, NJ
06/02/2017 Category: Service
Courteous and do LOVE my Sonata Turbo
Would recommend buying a car there but had not so great experience with service in the past. They did not tighten a valve and I was leaking oil after I had an oil change there. Also, had to wait over an hour just for an oil change. Somewhat excessive.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/02/2017

Hi Barbara.. My name is Vivian and I am the Customer Relations Manager here at Route 46 Hyundai. If it is OK with you I would like to speak with you with regard to your service. We apologize and would like to restore your faith with us. Thank you in advance.

VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/19/2017

Good Afternoon Barbara. I have called all your phone numbers on file and have emailed you so we may discuss your visit here. Your last visit in 2015 was under different ownership (Hackettstown Hyundai) and I am sorry they did not tighten a value which created hardship for you. Our Service Advisor should have advised you that you had an additional recall which was time consuming. I apologize for that as well. A feature we offer is shuttle rides. We will take you home or to neighboring stores and of course pick you up to bring you back to the dealership.  I hope we meet someday since we value your input as well as you. I wish you and your family a lovely summer season. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sharon S.
Plant City, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/01/2017 Category: Service
service
Positive
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/01/2017

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating. We appreciate it as well as YOU! Hope to see you both soon.

Lois B.
05/31/2017 Category: Service
great people
the people are very pleasant to talk to
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 05/31/2017

Lois, your the best!! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating. We appreciate it as well as YOU!

Sparta, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2017 Category: Service
service survey
service done proficiently
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 05/27/2017

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating. We appreciate it as well as YOU!
Have a lovely holiday weekend and look forward seeing you soon.

VK
Vickie K.
Hopatcong, NJ
2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2017 Category: Service
'LOVE my service advisor!!!!!!
Corey really took care of me; he took time to listen to my concerns about the "next" 100 thousand miles - and made some sensible & practical suggestions that will help extend the life of my car.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and agree with you that Corey takes good care of his customers. We look forward seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance service.