( 1972 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5rating 4.9036175
Overall Rating 2.3494/5Overall Rating 2.3494/5rating 2.3494rating 2.3494rating 2.3494

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/19/2017 Category: Service
Friendly service
Very thorough
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/19/2017

We appreciate your business and it is nice to know our efforts do not go unnoticed. We strive to provide this level of exceptional service to all of our customers. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Washington, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2017 Category: Service
Friendly and convenient
Easy to make appointments at times that are good from you. Very friendly and courteous.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/19/2017

We appreciate the 5 Star rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future.

01/18/2017 Category: Service
No appointment and had no wait
Went in with no appointment for new wiper blades. They also found a recall to perform. Everything was done in a half hour. Manager was right on top of it.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/19/2017

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating. We appreciate your business and strive to make sure every customer as well as vehicle is happy and safe.

WH
William H.
01/14/2017 Category: Service
Rick
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/16/2017

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating. We truly care about our customers and want to make a difference with their service experience. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete our survey. Hope your holidays were grand!

Roseann S.
Budd Lake, NJ
01/14/2017 Category: Service
good service, pleasant customer service reps
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/16/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey, your kind words and the 5 Star Rating. We value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you soon.

Customer Relations Department

Matthew G.
Succasunna, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2017 Category: Service
Service Problem Resolved
I'm happy with the servicing of my car. I believe, with the dealership under new ownership, there is a renewed desire to satisfy their customers.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/13/2017

You are correct we truly desire to satisfy our customers and we are so happy we got the issue for your vehicle resolved. It is nice to hear our efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and strive to provide that same level of exceptional service to all our customer. We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled service.

NC
Nairobi C.
Newton, NJ
2009 Hyundai Accent
01/12/2017 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The times I have taken my car to this service center it has been no of the less but excellent customer. Starting with the representatives and their communication concerning the vehicle. They have been polite and the job done to the vehicle well let say once fixed I have never had to go back concerning that issue.

Port Murray, NJ
01/09/2017 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Poor
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/10/2017

I would like to hear more about your most recent service experience. I understand the vehicle was towed in for a safety related concern and it appears we corrected the issue and got your routine maintenance up-to-date.

I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to address any concerns you had then and/or may even have now. Thank you in advance.

Marie P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/06/2017 Category: Service
Hackettstown's Best Car Dealership
Personal and professional service
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/09/2017

It's nice to hear our efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and strive to to provide that same level of exceptional service to all of our customers.

From all of us at Route 46 Hyundai, thank you.

Parsippany, NJ
01/06/2017 Category: Service
Waited 8 hours for a 2 hour service.
Don't value their customers or their time.
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/09/2017

My apologies for the delay in getting your Hyundai completed. Although we were able to provide you with a Loaner vehicle, it seems we could have communicated much better with you. I would appreciate the opportunity to continue servicing your vehicle, so please contact me directly when your next service is due. I will ensure you have a much better service experience.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Long Valley, NJ
01/05/2017 Category: Service
Quick and Clean Routine Maintenance
Prompt and complete. No games in telling me about things I didn't ask for or need.
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/06/2017

Our goal is to keep you and your vehicle on the road in a safe manner. We pride ourselves in ensuring you know how your vehicle is operating. Sometimes it may not be what you want to hear but you are not going to pay for something you do not need. I appreciate your comments and will pass them along to my staff.

TJ
Theresa J.
Blairstown, NJ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2017 Category: Service
I posted my review in the comment section. Could not have been treated better.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/05/2017

Thanks so much for your kind words. I feel the same way about our new place Route 46 Hyundai.  The people here are wonderful, caring and I feel very bless to be here working side by side with them all.  Happy new year and next time you are up north, please stop in to see us.

Christina H.
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Vivian! Very customer focused.
Experienced an issue and Vivian reached out to be to correct the situation going forward.

Worst experience ever.
Please note my comment in the other box.
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/06/2017

I remember your situation and my apologies for not being able to remedy it once I learned of it. I recall offering you that workspace back to you immediatley after you moved your belongings but understand why did not accept. I could see you were annoyed and I can appreciate that. Going forward, that will not happen again. Until we get our business center, I will make sure a workspace is provided to all of our customers.

We look forward to the opportunity to providing you with a much better Service Experience in the future. Please feel free to reach out to me at any time. Have a safe, happy & healthy New Year!!!

VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/25/2017

So happy to speak with you Christina. Look forward seeing you Monday.

Stanhope, NJ
Reasonable
Great job, reasonable amount of time.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/04/2017

Thanks you for taking the time to fill out our survey and rating us 5 Star.  We hope you had a wonderful holiday and look forward to seeing you in 2017.

Customer Relation Manager

KW
Karen W.
Stanhope, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2017 Category: Service
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/04/2017

Thank you for taking time to fill out and submit our survey. We are striving for a five star rating and would love to get your input on how we can achieve that. I will be contacting you soon and look forward hearing from you.

2013 Hyundai Accent

12/30/2016 Category: Service
Ok
Ok
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/02/2017

Thanks for the 5-Star Rating! You did answer "NO" to the "Would you recommend this business to friend?" question but I'm hoping that was in error. If not, please feel to contact me to discuss. Happy New Year!!!

PG
Phil G.
Califon, NJ
12/29/2016 Category: Service
60,000 mile service on my 2013 Sonata.
Courteous, professional service. Staff was helpful and competent.
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/02/2017

Happy New Year and thank you for your positive feedback. I will pass on your comments to my staff.

Budd Lake, NJ
Great service department!
Great service department! The automated phone system needs work. It is difficult to reach a human!

12/28/2016 Category: Service
New owners offer poor customer service
Love my Hyundai just not the new dealership owners and their customer philosophy.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/30/2016

Thank you for your patience with us. It was a please speaking with us. I will be sending the survey to you asap.

908.850.0050 x 318

David H.
Randolph, NJ
Route 46 Hyundai Service
It is very difficult to schedule an appointment for maintenance especially on a Saturday. When calling to schedule an appointment it normally takes multiple times to get though, usually you are transferred to service and the phone just rings and rings. If you can schedule your appointment a month in advance or on a weekend you can schedule on-line and it is easy but, it is not always easy to schedule a month in advance. Other than the scheduling of the service, I am satisfied with the maintenance that is performed on my car. My Sonata is five years old and still looks like and runs like new and is the best car I have ever owned. I would definitely recommend purchasing a Sonata.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/30/2016

Hello, my name is Vivian and I am the Customer Relations Manager here at Route 46 Hyundai. We value your input and have changed our phone system so you can speak with a person. Our dealership is committed to our customers for the best possible service. At this time we wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.
Vivian - Service Dept.