( 1972 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5rating 4.9036175
Overall Rating 2.3494/5Overall Rating 2.3494/5rating 2.3494rating 2.3494rating 2.3494

Charlene M.
Belleville, NJ
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!!!!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/27/2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are always looking to improve and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday season.

AR
Audrey R.
12/23/2016 Category: Service
New battery
Wait was longer than expected
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/24/2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I will look into why your service took so long. We do value and appreciate you as a customer and wish you and your family a lovely holiday season.

12/23/2016 Category: Service
More organized
The first time I had service, it was very disorganized and chaotic. Noticeably more organized this second time.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/23/2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking to see how we can "wow" our customers and will continue to reach for the stars! At this time I would like to wish you and your family a lovely holiday season.

Vivian - Service Dept

Morristown, NJ
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/19/2016 Category: Service
Flexible and easy to work with.
Although it wasn't part of the expected service, tech identified an additional problem and the dealership dealt w/ it quickly and convenient, including the use of a loaner car.
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/20/2016

Thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to exceed our customers expectations and it seems we were able to do that for you. We look forward to providing you with the same type of service in the future. Happy Holidays to you and yours...

Great Meadows, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/18/2016 Category: Service
Horrible service
Drops off my car for service had an 8:40 service apt time. Had my car all day for oil change and tire rotation. When I called at noon to see when my car would be done they told me oh drop offs are the last ones they do. I should have been told if I was not going to wait my apt time would not be honored. My car was not done until after 3 pm. Poor service.
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/20/2016

My apologies for us not letting you know that if you drop your vehicle off in the morning, our promise time is 5pm (unless advised the vehicle needs to be done earlier). The appointment/drop off times are spaced out throughout the morning, so we can accommodate everyone and have sufficient time to write you up and go over your concerns. Anyway, I know we were checking your heated seat concern throughout the day but we could have communicated this better to you.  I will meet with my staff to review this case, so it does not happen to anyone else. Thank you for your feedback and feel free to reach out to me at anytime. Enjoy the holidays and have a Happy New Year!

Diane C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
P
If I make an Appt. for a certain time, the car should be in the shop within 15 minutes. Waiting for 2 hours for a tire rotation and oil change is unacceptable.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/17/2016

Hello, my name is Vivian and I am the Customer Relations Manager here at Route 46 Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to response to our survey. In regards to your previous visit, I would like to find out why we were rated 3/5 stars instead of 5/5 stars. We performed an engine oil and filter service along with a complimentary battery test/battery replacement. also a 27 point multi-inspection. These services will generally take 2-2.5 hours. We apologize if you were not told how long this would take. As a loyal customer we would like to offer you 1 FREE engine oil change at our dealership. We want all customers to leave with a 5 STAR experience! Again, thank you for responding to our survey, we hope you have a lovely holiday season!

Michael C.
Columbia, NJ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
service
personnel are pleasant and try to work with through the issues
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/15/2016

Hello, its Vivian and I was the one who shuttled you. I thank you for your feedback and we hope to receive 5 stars from you next time. As I mentioned to you the website was not communicating with our system and we were fully booked. We are sorry for the inconvenience and wish you and your family a lovely holiday season.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Close to home.
Close to home and convenient.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/15/2016

Thanks so much for the 5 star review. We are striving to achieve excellence and your feedback is important to us. At this time I would like to wish you and your family a lovely holiday season.

CJ
Cassandra J.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Nice Place!
The service staff at Route 46 Hyundai are always very nice. I feel comfortable going there and sometimes you don't get that with a dealership.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/14/2016

Thanks you for your kind words. Since we are striving for 5 star service I would love your input on how we can achieve that. Perhaps I can give you a call so we may discuss. At this time I would like to wish you and your family a lovely holiday season.

Landing, NJ
12/14/2016 Category: Service
Fine service, if a bit pricey
Pluses: Staff is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Plenty of free coffee and sometimes pastries. Clean rest room.
Minuses: Prices are high (eg, $29 to replace a light bulb). The TV lounge is nice but there's no place to work on a laptop. Sometimes their time estimates are way too optimistic.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/14/2016

Thank you for your feedback. We need a customer's perspective since a lot of people bring their work to out dealership. I will see if we can put a heater in that area. We are striving for 5 stars so if this is what we need to do to achieve it we will do it. You are the customer and you would never be intruding to us if you needed a desk or you could certainly use my office.

Anthony M.
Flanders, NJ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2016 Category: Service
Took longer than expected and still was not correct
Asked to check out engine light when dropped off for 45 000 service and was not completed so had drop it off again a few days later. Dealer had car 3 full days before getting back to me with the solution to the problem.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/15/2016

Thank you for you feedback. I spoke with the Technician that worked on you vehicle and he had cleared some fault codes that were storred in the history bank of your Engine Computer and that the Check Engine Light had returned. I understand we did re-diagnosed the concern, replaced 2 Oxygen Sensors and you are now back driving your vehicle. I know how frustrating it must be to have to return for repairs. Check Engine Light concerns are sometimes hard to diagnose, especially when there is a fault(s) storred in the history and not an active fault present. So, we generally clear the fault and re-diagnose it if/when the Check Engine Light comes back on. This eliminates the guess work and expense of repair that may not be needed to correct the real issue. I am glad to hear that you gave us the opportunity to re-diagnose and correct the issue. Please feel free to reach out to me at any time if I can be of any assistance in the future. We truly appreciate business and your feedback. Enjoy the holidays ans have a happy new year.

Vivain

12/10/2016 Category: Service
Scheduled Oil Change
Had a scheduled oil change..was taken on time..team was courteous and helpful.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/10/2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are striving for 5 stars and would love to have your input. At this time I would like to wish you and your family a lovely holiday season.

Donna M.
Hopatcong, NJ
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Scheduled service not exceptable
was not happy
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/10/2016

Hello, my name is Vivian and I left you a message so we may discuss your concerns. I want you to know that every customer here at Route 46 Hyundai is important to us. My concern is that your confidence in us has been shaken and we would like to change that. I would like you to know we are here for you and your input is very important to us. I hope that I will reach you soon and please, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

LC
Louis C.
Newton, NJ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2016 Category: Service
Service has always been on time and complete.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/08/2016

Thank you for the positive feedback. Enjoy the holidays and have a happy/healthy New Year!

Vivian

Robert M.
Washington, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2016 Category: Service
Poor customer service
The quality of service has declined recently. You can never reach anyone in service which is frustrating. The ladies who answer the phones are very pleasant and apologetic but there is no need for this. The dealership is growing so staff accordingly. Have purchased 5 vehicles from here but will seriously consider going to another dealership for my next purchase.
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/06/2016

We value your input and have changed our phone system so you can now speak with a person. I left you a phone message and hope we may speak so we can reassure you that our dealership is committed to our customer for the best service possible. As we strive for excellence we would like to see you again for all your Hyundai needs.

Vivian - Service Dept
Service@route46hyundai.com

Columbia, NJ
12/03/2016 Category: Service
Knowlsdgeable
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/08/2016

Thanks you for taking the time to send us your feedback. Enjoy your new Elantra and the holidays...

Vivian Coulson
Customer Relations Dept.

TI
Timothy I.
River Edge, NJ
11/30/2016 Category: Service
It was an hour service appointment and it was completed in a timely and professional manner.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/08/2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We are striving to reach 5 stars. I would love your input to see how we can get there. I look forward to servicing your vehicle and wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.

908.850.0050 x 318

VJ
Vicki J.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Great, friendly service
The service individuals at Hackettstown Hyundai are not only professional & know their "stuff", they are friendly and courteous as well. Makes a huge difference in a rush rush world!
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/06/2016

Thank you for your kind words. Your service is under Route 46 Hyundai and we strive to keep our customers satisfied. We look forward to seeing you for future service.

Wharton, NJ
Poor Customer Service
Please see my previous comments
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/01/2016

Hello, I left you a message and wanted to discuss with you your recent visit to our service center. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so we may discuss.

11/29/2016 Category: Service
Previously stated
Everyone went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and car was finished in s very short period of time
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/08/2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We do value you as a customer and wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.

Vivian Coulson