Latest Review about 1 month ago

Montclair, NJ
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Responsive to issues
Responded to my concerns in a timely manner

03/06/2018 Category: Service
Left Mud Stain on My Seat
Unacceptable mud stain left smeared on my driver’s seat.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/06/2018

Good morning. My name is Vivian and I am the Customer Relations Manager here at Route 46 Hyundai. I would like to apologize to you for what has happened and also advise you the steps we will take to make this right. I explained this to you in a voice message I left on your phone. I look forward speaking with you shortly.
908.850.0050 x 318

Roger W.
Andover, NJ
Review
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you for many years to come.

JZ
John Z.
Budd Lake, NJ
Hyundai Service Center
My review is positive. I have one issue on my 2nd service, I changed to full synthetic oil, which cost more & thats not a problem as I fo a lot of driving. When I went for my most recent service 3rd, after I paid I noticed the oil change was scheduled for a shorter span & looked at the receipt & it showed semi mixture was used. I called service & they stated that every oil change I have to advise them if i want full synthetic oil. This should be a permanent part of the service record once the customer makes a change. The vehicle should have had full synthetic oil replaced.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate the feedback and I will note it on your account/file. I will let all the service advisor know where the notation will be so this won't happen in the future.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and truly appreciate your comments. This only makes us better! Thanks again.
Custom Relations Manager

FL
Faith L.
Worcester, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great service.
They did a great job fixing my car. They even found a recall and took care if that, too.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and appreciate the confidence you have placed in our dealership, We look forward serving you for many years to come.
Vivian - Service Department

Steven M.
Long Valley, NJ
03/03/2018 Category: Service
They have taken good care of me and my car.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/05/2018

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future.

Diane C.
Morris Plains, NJ
Employees
Knowledgeable, courteous and efficient.

RL

Marvin F.
Hope, NJ
2015 Hyundai Equus
Courtesy
Most pleasant on time perfect outcome
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/03/2018

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service to all our customers.
Customer Relations Manager

FL
Frederick L.
Hackettstown, NJ
did good
Work scheduled was completed as promised in a timely manner, can't ask for more.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/02/2018

Your the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and we look forward serving you for many years to come.

Jason K.
Hackettstown, NJ
Perfect Service
Route 46 Hyundai did an oil change and fixed a recall on my SantaFe Sport n record time. in less than an hour, everything was done. Amazing service!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/02/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as YOU!

AK
Alex K.
Succasunna, NJ
Very good customer service
Mac sold me a car almost a year ago. Good honest guy to buy a vehicle from. It's a black 2017 Hyundai elantra I love and when I had recent issue with the batrery, the service team was extremely friendly and accommodating with giving me a brand new replacement free of charge. They got me in and out within 20 minutes. I used to go to Towne Hyundai on route 10 but their cocky and pushy sales reps turned me off and I went to route 46 Hyundai. Happy I did. These guys are a lot friendlier and don't have an attitude like towne's reps.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/02/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Your the BEST!

David B.
Washington, NJ
RECALL WORK
Had two recalls. They schedule me around my schedule. We brought it in and they gave us a lift to Target Store while the car was service. An hour later the car was ready. Service was great.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/02/2018

Thank you for your kind words, the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you for many years to come.

Marjorie S.
Sparta, NJ
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/01/2018 Category: Service
I have always been treated very courteously at Route 46 Hyundai...and am pleased with the quick and efficient service!

Since we purchased the Hyundai, I have always recommended the car and the service!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/01/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and appreciate the confidence you have placed in our dealership. We look forward serving you for many years to come.

LO
Lisa O.
Flanders, NJ
Service and recall
They were right on schedule , took care of a recall I didn't even know about. Great job!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/01/2018

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future.

Kimberly B.
Columbia, NJ
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and always gets me in and out in a short amount of time. Thorough with the explanation of work being done and what I may need done at my next visit.