( 1996 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5rating 4.9047576

PR
Patricia R.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Striving to resolve and keep customers happy
I recently spoke with Vivian in the customer service department. She helped me resolve my issue regarding my recent car service appointment. Tried to go out of her way to make me a happy customer. I greatly appreciate the thought, and time, as well as addressing my concerns and taking care of them. Thank you.

11/23/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication skills and unprofessionalism
Staff members didn't communicate well with one another which lead to my vehicle being neglected and not receiving the promised vacuum and carwash. Very unprofessional, staff members didn't seem to value or care enough about my time. They were to busy laughing and joking around, instead of focusing on their customer service skills.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Good morning Mrs. R. Please let me know if you got my message I left you on November 20th around 5:15 pm. Would love to discuss this with you as I mentioned in that message. Have a lovely Thanksgiving if I do not speak with you by then.

Blairstown, NJ
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Track 46 Hyundai is responsive to their customers
After leaving a 1 star review, Vivian at Rt 46 Hyundai reached out to me to help resolve my issue. Thank you Vivian.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Tried to charge me a fee on a brand new car.
Turned off by service writer who wants to charge me to look at an issue with a brand new car.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Dear Mr. C. We apologize for your recent service experience. I would like to get the vehicle addressed if you are still having issues obviously, if it is something covered under warranty but you will not be charged to diagnosed the concern. I will be reaching out to you to set an appointment for you.
Customer Relation Manager

HB
Helen B.
Randolph, NJ
07/16/2019 Category: Service
A/C issue
Hi there so happy to have Vivian respond so sweetly and professionally... Custmer service keeps me being brand loyal! I so look forward to my a/c working properly...
I have had an extremely positive experience with Vivian... she is an absolute delightful person. More employees should be so positive

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Stand by your vehicle
I would recommend to friends if not for your
Dept wanting to charge me for a problem that should be under warranty... I do like Frankie my salesman and even he was surprised about charges
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

THANK YOU.. You are a delight to speak with.

07/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I want to thank Vivian for taking the time to speak to me. Very satisfied after sitting down with her to resolve a few small items I wanted taken care of and also reviewed unpleasant visits that had taken place in the service department in the past Very pleasant to speak with, very helpful and I appreciate the time she gave to me. Thank you again.

07/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service and attitude was MUCH better than the last few times I was there. Maybe more people would return to the dealership for service if the customer service was consistently good and your prices for repairs where not so high.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful weekend.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Problem Solved
Vivian personally called me to address my concerns and resolve the issues. She promised to address the staff and that it will never happen again.

04/19/2019 Category: Service
I can hear you...
As I sat in the waiting area the staff spoke poorly of multiple loyal customers. I wonder if they would do the same to me after I left.

Service was extremely fast. Waiting room is nice. My only complaint is the professionalism of the employees.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Service is always great

03/04/2019 Category: Service
review on page1
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

We are sorry that your experience was unacceptaable.
I hope to speak with you soon.
Kind Regards
Vivian- Service Department

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Redemption
Although I have not changed my opinion about the way I was treated by the service advisor, I am pleased that Vivian takes her job seriously and values real customer service. I appreciate her sincerity and commitment to her job. She is a true professional and Route 46 Hyundai is fortunate to have her in such an important role.

01/29/2019 Category: Service
Quality of Service Dropping
There is too much turnover in service advisors and sales reps which makes one want to look elsewhere.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

I would like to discuss your survey when you stop in today. Thank you so much for your patience.

Saad S.
Chambersburg, PA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Very nice customer service and good place to visit to get great discounts and car service

01/07/2019 Category: Service
Good place to visit
The people are nice over here, and provide timely service. However, it would be better if either cost of services are reduced or more service is provided in the same price.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and your feedback. We are trying to work on a few things to get "more bang for your buck".  However I am sure your realize the value of having certified Hyundai Technion's as well as OEM parts and we always stand by our work. I will give you a call to let you know our plans and to see if you have any other thoughts or input.
Kind regards,

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Vivan took my concerns seriously
Vivian went above and beyond to listen to and address my concerns. Everything has been satisfactorily taken care of.

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Could use improvement
Staff wasn't very friendly.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I have been checking our records and gather information to better serve you. I would like to give you a brief call so we may regain your confidence in our dealership. Hope you New Year's was grand.

Diane C.
Morris Plains, NJ
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Issue Resolved
The professionalism of the staff at the dealership and the continued concern and support for the customer. Today, the service manager (Vivian) help to restore my faith in the dealerships service department.

12/17/2018 Category: Service
Great prior to this visit.
See title.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Sorry you did not receive a 5 Star experience. I will give you a call since I did speak with the Service Advisor and would like to hear what you have to say. Thank you for filling out the survey and we wish you a wonderful Holiday Season.

Flanders, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
no comment

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Generally I have had very friendly service. Last visit was not so great.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Mr. B for your feedback and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are sorry you did not receive a 5 star experience but we will speak with our staff to ensure the phones are answered.  I will contact you so you know we have taken steps to correct this. Have a wonderful weekend.

Maria R.
Dover, NJ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Always a great service!!
Their customer services is awesome 😊

11/30/2018 Category: Service
As always their service was great 👍🏽
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Hi Mrs. R... I see by your response you are very happy with service. Since this is a failing grade for us I would like to speak with you.

RP
Ralph P.
Shohola, PA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Replacement of tires
Vivian has restored our confidence in customer service.

11/18/2018 Category: Service
We'll never purchase a Hyundai again!!
Our concerns are on record from the last time we attempted to have you make good on your promise.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Good morning. It seems there maybe some miscommunication regarding your service. I will give you a call to discuss so we can rectify the situation.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The team is attentive to the customer. Willing to make sure the customer has 100% satisfaction.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Long wait time
Vehicle maintenance took longer than expected.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Hi Mr. G. I spoke with you when you called on Saturday regarding your vehicle. I will talk with the service advisors and see how they can avoid the delay time when the vehicle is completed and the paperwork gets processed. I will call you regarding it. Thank you in advance.

RP
Ralph P.
Shohola, PA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Tires for Life
You had lost us as customers until Vivian called. She was utterly understanding of our frustration being told to put 1000 more miles on the car to qualify for the last two tire replacement. We put triple that amount and were turned away home (over an hour and a half ride). Thank you Vivian

08/30/2018 Category: Service
Frustrating Experience
Tires for life is a bad experience
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Just left you a message since I am not sure what your experience was. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

SE
Sheldon E.
Ledgewood, NJ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2018 Category: Service
2009 Santa Fe
It was a pleasure today speaking to Vivian, She was very concerned in her absence what was going on with the sefv ice of my car. She was very pleasant and very helpful in making sure this will not happen again.

Thank you Vivian.

Sheldon Exter

08/20/2018 Category: Service
2009 Santa Fe
Service Department needs a secretary at all times to answer the phone so the service staff can pay more attention to their customers
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your services.
Thank you.

Janel B.
Blairstown, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond to fix any concerns.
Charlie and Vivian went above beyond to make sure any previous issues I had with my vehicle was resolved. They made my experience very pleasant and went out to ensure all went well.

07/03/2018 Category: Service
I have am o come back
Time of repair great however now I need to go back as afternoon 4 new tires my suspension feels iff
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

We hope you had a great 4th of July and I would like to contact you to discuss your suspension and let you know we do I have a problem picking up you vehicle and delivering it back to you once completed. Please feel free to contact me as well.
Customer Relations Manager
908.850.0050 x318

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai
Customer service woman was fast to respond and immediately reached out to my needs/concerns.

Oil changev
Convenient
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Just left you a message and will contact you later. Thanks for your patience in this matter.

Madonna R.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Customer satisfaction
Vivian called to see how my service went and I was pleased to see that she cared. She always calls me after every service and thats whatmakes route 46 the best Hyundai dealer because they do care! Thank you Vivian! You are the best!

Timeliness
I have been servicing my cars here for 3 years. This is the only place I bring my car. But after the last service I received, not happy. I have moved an hour away from Hackettstown and for me to wait an hour and a half is not acceptable. I was not informed as to what was taking so long. Not happy! I have a dealership in N Plainfield 6 minutes from my house. So crazy to travel that distance to wait so long for an oil change
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Good Morning. Left you a voice message and will try to contact you later. Your are one of our best customers and we are sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you. Will contact you again later. Have a great day.

06/25/2018 Category: Service
Conflict Resolved
Vivian is awesome, anytime you deal with Hackettstown Hyundai talk to her. The popping noise was the exhaust system they put a new one in and so far no problems.

06/25/2018 Category: Service
June Review
The pricing for 15,000 miles is over priced and my car made popping noises and didn’t fix it the first time. I brought it back the fourth time and they ordered a new exhaust and not sure how it is because I haven’t received a call about my car. They didn’t have a loaner until another man called to ask them what’s going on with my car. They’ve had my car for almost a whole week.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

I was glad to see you briefly last night when you dropped off your loaner and picked up your vehicle. As I mentioned then I will be giving you a call to see how this can be rectified.