( 1968 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5rating 4.9036175
Overall Rating 2.3494/5Overall Rating 2.3494/5rating 2.3494rating 2.3494rating 2.3494

SK
Slade K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Hackettstown Hyundai
We‘ve bought a few cars there and always get our cars serviced there. Our family has bought a total of 8 Hyundai cars. Always satisfied with the cars and service department.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating, taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely Fall Season.

Netcong, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating
Accommodating
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a lovely Fall Season.

Daniel H.
Asbury, NJ
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Nice people, good service
good dealership, quick service
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Mark L.
Newton, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2019 Category: Service
I have boughten 4 vehicles from the dealership dating back to 2009. All vehicles were serviced according to the life time warranty plan. Service is always prompt and reliable.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

SR
Suzanne R.
Columbia, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!
Route 46 Hyundai is the best!! Every time I come in to get anything done with my car, I have the most pleasant time there. The staff is wonderful to deal with.
They do everything in their power to make sure that you walk out of there satisfied. I will continue to go back again and again for such great service!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a wonderful Fall Season.

RU
Richard U.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make appointment, Great service staff
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful Fall Season.
Customer Relations Manager

Joseph M.
Belvidere, NJ
Great service & valet service
Great service with a surprise car wash. Having not to wait using the valet service is a nice perk

Wharton, NJ

Blairstown, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
))))(((((((
((()))))[[]]]
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful Fall Season.

SR
Suzanne R.
Columbia, NJ
11/06/2019
Top Notch Customer Service!!
I just love coming to Route 46 Hyundai to get my car serviced! I always have a pleasant stay there while waiting for my car to get serviced. Vivian Coulson is wonderful at answering any questions that I have and making my stay there a very comfortable one. She is an awesome representative of the Route 46 Hyundai crew!!
Thank you for such great service!!!

AE
Agostinho E.
2010 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick repairs
Having my car repaired was done in a timely manner. Was quicker than expected.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Long Valley, NJ
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer service
Always a pleasure to have my service done. They are prompt and friendly. I I would recommend this service.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out of the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful Fall Season.

Thomas S.

Barbara C.
Sussex, NJ
11/01/2019 Category: Service
A+ service
Service department always a hit for me.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Belvidere, NJ
11/01/2019 Category: Service
I don’t get my Tucson serviced anywhere else! Great atmosphere and staff!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you fore the 5 star rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful weekend.

Kelly B.
Chester, NJ
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
Took my Hyundai in for 30,000 service and as usual was completely satisfied. From the time I walked in until I left, treated as family. As I waited there was coffee, bagels, water, TV and free WiFi. Love this dealership and all it’s employees!!!! Keep up the great service!!!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

It is nice to hear our efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and strive to provide that same level of exceptional service to all of our customers. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

EK
Eileen K.
Washington, NJ
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Good service.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate you business and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a lovely Fall Season.

LW
Laura W.
Long Valley, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Laura Winters
I would like to point out the vivan coulson was extremely polite and helpful yesterday. SHe got me a loaner car, and assured me that this time my car will not be driven 100 miles without my permission.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

It was lovely chatting with you and I thank you for your time. I will keep you posted and appreciate you giving us (and me) a second chance.

LG
Luis G.
Flanders, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Respectful and knowledgeable Professionals...
From the top General manager Dave, Sales manager Andy and Customer Service Vivian, to the bottom guys who wash our vehicles after every service, we must recognize and value their A+ customer service, free sandwiches and beverages.
Thank you everyone for your awesome team work.
Respectfully yours
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Customer Relations Manager

Jaclyn K.
10/27/2019
Alex and his manager went above and beyond to help me with a lease on the 2020 Hyundai Elantra. I've never leased a car before, and they were beyond helpful and friendly. I absolutely love my new car and will recommend Hackettstown Hyundai to everyone I know!