FC
Jay, ME
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/25/2020 Category: Service
service
very pleasant and knowlgble people to deal with

Marshall D.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Always such a knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful staff. They clearly explain what they have done, what needs to be done and give great explanations!

New Gloucester, ME
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Very friendly, professional and efficient customer service.

FA
Francis A.
Auburn, ME
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Rowe Hyundai’s Service
I recently had my Sonata Limited Hybrid in for some routing service.Chris Goulette was expert in explaining to me the various things that would be done to the vehicle. I inquired about having something extra done and he said that they would check to see if indeed it was necessary, and it was. He showed me the schematic and results of the work done.
I was impressed and pleased with the service performed and with the person I dealt with, Chris. He even escorted me back to where my vehicle was parked, amongst the many others that were there for servicing as well. I would strongly recommend Rowe, and plan on having all of my work performed there.

Mechanic Falls, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/07/2020 Category: Service
SVC team is great
My 13 Santa Fe has seen better days if it wasn’t for the awesome SVC team especially Chris Goulette
I still wouldn’t have this car, he is truly a asset to there team and I highly recommend you come in and see him for your car Svc needs!

Arthur S.
Phillips, ME
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Called for appointment in the morning, 2 days before Christmas and they had a opening early in the afternoon. Left early cause of holiday traffic and arrived early and figured I would just chill out and read the paper while I wait. Service got my car in early and they had everything done a few minutes after my scheduled appointment time.

DK
Dawn K.
Lisbon, ME
2007 Hyundai Tucson
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Quick Lane
I always get the best service from the Service Dept. whether it be Service or Quick Lane. Love Rowe...

Raymond B.
Poland, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Everyone treats you like a friend

Robert B.
Auburn, ME
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Robert
It was done just as they said it would be. Hi

Claire B.
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Very quick to get back to me about the findings and repair was taken care of.

KR
Kim R.
Rumford, ME
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Service center
I bought my 2015 hyundai sonata in march of last year. After only having the car for 8 months I started having issues with accelerating. My car could barely get up any hills. I called the dealership amd they got me right in. My car was in and out in the same day and still covered by my warranty. Excellent service.

GB
Girard B.
Leeds, ME
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Good People to work with.
Your staff are what makes the difference.
Merry Christmas!

Susan C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service ?
Pleasant, professional and friendly service.

NG
Nancy G.
Mechanic Falls, ME
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Remote starter
We had a problem and the Manager made it right for us. We were very pleased

Deborah B.
Sabattus, ME
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Curtious service and friendly employees.
I am always very satisfied with all my service appointments. Staff are very helpful and courteous!