Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5rating 4.314284
Overall Rating 2.3428577/5Overall Rating 2.3428577/5rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577

05/13/2019 Category: Service
annual service at quick lane
Great service always friendly

Michael P.
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Great and fast customer service. Friendly and expedient.

Minot, ME
05/10/2019 Category: Service
The staff are awesome!
I always use the quick lube for oil changes, tire rotations and never make an appointment, just utilize their walk in service and I never wait long! It is wonderful to just be able to drop in when I have a little unexpected time.

LC
Lee C.
Mexico, ME
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe service
I was able to schedule appointment for day that worked for me. They did service and diagnosed problem and repaired vehicle.

LD
Linda D.
Topsham, ME
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Not so great
Not happy with my service at this dealership. I have issues with a wheel bearing and I keep getting told it's my tires by the dealership. Yet when others who are knowledgeable about auto issues check my car I'm told I have a wheel bearing that is going bad. I will stay away since they don't seem to know what they are doing.

DK
Dawn K.
Lisbon, ME
2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Very caring and helpful
No matter what I have to stop into Rowe in Auburn, ME. I am always treated with a friendly smile and welcome. They are always helpful and accommodating. Will recommend them highly..
Thank you Rowe..
Dawn K.

Robyn W.
Peru, ME
05/06/2019 Category: Service
love the people at Rowe
as always great service at the full service department will not go to the quick lane because of bad service though

Marie Estelle G.
Sabattus, ME
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and patient employees
I came in to get my oil changed, the customer ahead of me was giving the front desk guy a really hard time but he stayed calm and friendly with the man throughout the whole exchange. When he got to me he greeted me with a smile and got me in and out quickly so I could get on with my day.

Dawn P.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service, very friendly guys.

Julia S.
Listens to you
They know what they're doing and communicate well. Definitely listened to my needs and fixed my cars problem. The shuttle was great too.

James B.
Customer Service, Service, Shuttle & waiting room
Coooperative, Informative & Polite

RE
Richard E.
Lisbon, ME
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Good workmenship.
I have good work by the mechanics there.

04/25/2019 Category: Service
My service
I always feel confident with my service at Rowe, always treated with respect and professionalism and very timely manner.

04/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The entire staff at Rowe goes out of their way to ensure a positive experience, the work is always done right, and to top it off....the best trouble free car I’ve ever driven. Keep up the good work and great build quality of your cars!!!

HB
Hilton B.
Wales, ME
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Hilton Buck
Always helpful. Very friendly.

Marlene C.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Personel and Service
I have had some issues in the past but this time the service man was pleasant. Explained everything that was going to be done and asked what time I was looking to get my vehicle back. The work was done quicker then expected and he called me, when I arrived went to get my vehicle and drove it in front of the door which I thought was extremely nice.

LN
Lisa N.
Sabattus, ME
04/18/2019 Category: Service
We are Hyundai family for a reason.

Greene, ME
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Prompt
I would recommend the Auburn site, as this is the one that I have dealt with for the past 6 years.
The staff has always put themselves out to see that my visit was swift and friendly, and the work do in a timely manner.

Janet P.
Windham, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant
The staff was knowledgeable, friendly & professional. They explained what needed to be done and set an time frame of completion. The waiting area was clean and roomy.

04/13/2019 Category: Service