Robert B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Robert
It was done just as they said it would be. Hi

Claire B.
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Very quick to get back to me about the findings and repair was taken care of.

KR
Kim R.
Rumford, ME
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Service center
I bought my 2015 hyundai sonata in march of last year. After only having the car for 8 months I started having issues with accelerating. My car could barely get up any hills. I called the dealership amd they got me right in. My car was in and out in the same day and still covered by my warranty. Excellent service.

GB
Girard B.
Leeds, ME
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Good People to work with.
Your staff are what makes the difference.
Merry Christmas!

Susan C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service ?
Pleasant, professional and friendly service.

NG
Nancy G.
Mechanic Falls, ME
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Remote starter
We had a problem and the Manager made it right for us. We were very pleased

Deborah B.
Sabattus, ME
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Curtious service and friendly employees.
I am always very satisfied with all my service appointments. Staff are very helpful and courteous!

LR
Laurie R.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Since 1993 I've been a Hyundai owner and all of my service business has been done at Rowe Hyundai in Auburn, as long as there was a warranty still on the vehicle (I drove my first Hyundai for 13 years). The customer service crew both at the main desk and in the Quicklane area are really good and super friendly. They do seem to go out of their way to make customers happy. Now, if I could just manage to get maintenance discounts for customer longevity..............

Mechanic Falls, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe 13
My car was great until august of 19 approx. 125k mileage.. since than motor blew and sunroof exploded on my family raining glass down on them .. Rowe Hyundai in auburn service staff has been awesome covering the repairs under recalls now unfortunately my car only goes 45mph with check engine light on to bring it to dealership to find out the on board motor control cable and PCB is indefinitely back ordered with no eta on delivery of part which has led to me thinking what I would have to do next . I wish corporate would recognize me the customers struggles I’ve had and offer me a new car at a great price since I’ve been a loyal customer for years and have recommended all Hyundai cars to my family and friends

Dixfield, ME
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service at a fair price
Service was done quickly, efficiently and at a fair price. Not a long wait considering the amount of work to be done. Very pleased with service performed.

Russell W.

SG
Sandra G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2019 Category: Service
The service department is always friendly and knowledgeable..They never disappoint!!

MK
Mina K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/04/2019 Category: Service
professional, friendly
warm, friendly, clean, Rowe employee, Chris Goulette was very professional, friendly and nice!

Hartford, ME
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Decent customer svc
Other than the fact Hyundai does not have a factory remote starter for my car right now I am happy with the svc.

Joan P.