Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5rating 4.314284
Overall Rating 2.3428577/5Overall Rating 2.3428577/5rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577

GB
GERARD B.
10/19/2012 Category: Service
employees always courtesy.
The cleaniness of bathroom, like the new waiting room. Employees always ready to help.

CE
CHRISTOPHER E.
New Gloucester, ME
2011 HYUNDAI ACCENT
10/19/2012 Category: Service
Location. Great service
Always have great service at a great price

CA
CAROL A.
10/17/2012 Category: Service
the people, she service
girl very nice and helpful, looks for discounts for me, nice waiting room, always within time frame she gives me

SAMANTHA H.
Paris, ME
2002 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/15/2012 Category: Service
My first visit was good but not my second
At my second visit the guy that waited on me didnt seem to know what was going on. I got there 15 mins early for my appointment. I was told previsouls it wouldnt take more then 2 hours. 3 hours and 15 mins later I went to ask what was going on, because I was NEVER updated. When I first got there the guy told me that the parts might not be there for them to fix my car sense I never got a call saying they where in. Even though the guy that waited on me my first visit set this appointment out a week later saying the parts would be in. The new guy just told me to wait in the waiting lobby and NEVER informed me of what was going on till I went out to the service department and even then at first he didn't know who I was and then couldn't find any of my paperwork, so he didn't know what was going on.

GW
GERALDINE W.
Dixfield, ME
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/15/2012 Category: Service
service people
problem was taken care of in a timely manner..

NF
NANCY F.
2002 HYUNDAI ACCENT
10/14/2012 Category: Service
brake service
great customer service and very professional

KC
KATHLEEN C.
2009 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/06/2012 Category: Service
Just Another Oil Change
Rowe Ford provided an oil change nothing more nothing less. They did it in a timely fashion.

CHRISTINE C.
Haverhill, MA
2008 HYUNDAI ACCENT
10/06/2012 Category: Service
Never a Problem
I live in Massachusetts but often go to the Auburn area. I purchased my car at Rowe and often have it serviced at Rowe. The salespeople we stright forward and not pushy. The service department is always friendly and timely. Any issues that I have had with items that were still under warranty we fixed without issue or question. I have goe to other Hyundai dealerships in my area and have not returned... I always try to plan my service at Rowe. THANK YOU all for being a great team.

NM
NORRIS M.
10/05/2012 Category: Service
Quick, fast and job done with precision customer satisfaction.
Thanks for your quick and prompt service when needed for two flat tires. All maintenance work has worked out great.

ID
IRENE D.
Windham, ME
2009 HYUNDAI TUCSON
customer service
I stopped by with no appointment just to talk to someone and hopefully make an appt for a later date. I dealt with Craig in the service dept. He was friendly and helpful and offered to take my car in right then and there. What a nice surprise that was! Their 'taxi' service brought me over to the Auburn Mall so that I could get some shopping done while I waited. Craig kept in touch by phone and was more than accommodating. My car is MUCH improved and I am very pleased with the overall experience. That is why we have also bought our last 3 new cars from Rowe in Auburn too!

RL
RAYMOND L.
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
100% satisfied
Replacement map light installed while I waited, at 7:30 a.m.; work done in 40 minutes and I was on my way.

JUNE H.
Harrison, ME
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/02/2012 Category: Service
they were right there for me
they were right there for me. only an oil change but didnt have to wait long

BL
BARBARA L.
Mexico, ME
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/01/2012 Category: Service
courtesy and dependability
I arrived on time they took me right away and were finished in an hour as promised

PL
PATRICIA L.
2012 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
10/01/2012 Category: Service
Easy to do business with. take good care of the car.
Nice people and they just take care of the car with. No nonesense. i don't have to bring the car back. They fix it right the first time.

MICHAEL P.
Oxford, ME
09/30/2012 Category: Service
Always quick and dependable service.
Everyone is friendly and helpful.

WG

RICHARD E.
Lisbon, ME
09/28/2012 Category: Service
expert workmanship of machanics
I was glad to have factory parts used and not after market.

EP
ELWIN P.
Casco, ME
2007 HYUNDAI TUCSON
09/27/2012 Category: Service
Ford 250
great customer service.....started out with one vehicle, now you are servicing three.

ROBERT C.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
09/26/2012 Category: Service
Recall and maintenance work
Did work well and on time

JODI B.
Poland, ME
2007 HYUNDAI TUCSON
09/25/2012 Category: Service
Customer Service
Every time in go in, everyone is very clear about what happened with my car. They are very friendly and work to get my car back to me asap.