Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5rating 4.314284
Overall Rating 2.3428577/5Overall Rating 2.3428577/5rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577

Greene, ME
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Prompt
I would recommend the Auburn site, as this is the one that I have dealt with for the past 6 years.
The staff has always put themselves out to see that my visit was swift and friendly, and the work do in a timely manner.

Janet P.
Windham, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant
The staff was knowledgeable, friendly & professional. They explained what needed to be done and set an time frame of completion. The waiting area was clean and roomy.

04/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Excellent!

RE
Richard E.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Good workmenship.
I like the the work that they do I don't have to return to have them correct it.

LD
Linda D.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Took to long and they seem to always want to upsell
I was told I needed some routine maintenance done that was over $600. I got it down to over $450. For what really needs to be done. I am going elseware for the same thing for $332.00.

Monmouth, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Elantra servive
Service was good. Very timely. Don’t send people to dealerships. It’s a personal decision

MO
Mary O.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
I'm new to Maine, and I've gotten service at Rowe twice on my Hyundai. Rowe provides excellent and quick service and has an outstanding team of service representatives.

KW
Kathy W.
Sabattus, ME
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great to work with
When I called to ask if my exhaust was under warranty they were great and got me right in saying that the diagnostic was covered and then we would find out if it was covered. There were 3 outstanding recalls that I was told about immediately and we scheduled a time for that. The only thing I found lacking in my Tuscon was that sometimes it would not respond immediately - come to find out my turbo was leaking and was covered under the warranty - I absolutely LOVE my vehicle now. Rowe is so easy to work with - they even gave me a loaner so they could do all the recalls without inconveniencing me.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Quick Lane
Excellent and timely service! Friendly employees, had me in and out exactly as promised. Very happy with service.

BC

Buckfield, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
They did a good job
They did a good job and were timely.

AN
Andrew N.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Redhead
Went in for service, they said a hour or so, only took 30 minutes..nice!

AD
Andrew D.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2019 Category: Service
They only have one Hyundai writer on a Friday. They just replaced bank one sensor two in January and it failed. They supposedly fixed the issue but did not. I dropped the car off on Wednesday and wasn’t ready to pick up till Friday at 5:00. They never called and gave updates. I had to call them to be told it won’t be ready. I have now fixed the issue at another dealership because I feel like I can not trust the work at Rowe

NC

Paul
Professional

Greene, ME
Customer service
As a new customer, i go to quick lane for my service needs and the staff are quick to get my information and my vehicle in and serviced.

West Paris, ME
2006 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2019 Category: Service
They make sure you are aware of everything needed for your vehicle to be safe.
Rowe gives good advice on what should be checked at each service visit. Also reminds you on work that may be needed in the near future to keep you and the vehicle safe.

Cecilea S.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Poop service

Michael B.
Harrison, ME
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Car was ready when they said it would be
Pleasant area to wait. Employees polite and car done when they promised it would be.

SA
Steven A.
Turner, ME
03/13/2019
Excellent sales and service all around.
I have bought a few cars from Rowe, and always had a very good experience.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the 5-star rating and review Steven. We appreciate your business over the years.

Dean V. Swindler