Benjamin H.
Mechanic Falls, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
rowe service
They responded to my review showing they care about my buisness

oil change
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 10/31/2016

Hi Ben,
We do appreciate your business and taking the time to fill out the survey. The service department scored three stars. What could they have done to earn five stars ? Do you have any suggestions or comments about the service ?

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 11/03/2016

Hi Ben,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to let us know how the visit went. I will take care of your next oil change at no charge.

Janice S.
Buckfield, ME
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2016 Category: Service
Making appointments are really a breeze
Friendly staff and AWESOME service

DE
Debbie E.
10/26/2016 Category: Service
I get great service, they are friendly and aim to please
I get great service, they are friendly and aim to please

2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/26/2016 Category: Service
I've been doing business there for 20 years! My family and I have purchased 9 vehicles from them. Never a problem!

AR
Andrew R.
Eastport, ME
2008 Hyundai Sonata
10/25/2016 Category: Service
Awesome service
When my car malfunctioned, Rowe Auburn was right there to address my needs.

West Roxbury, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2016 Category: Service
Professional efficient friendly
Quick service accompanied by car wash and interior cleaning. Very happy with results. We live in Boston so routinely get service close to home. If we lived year round in Maine we would definitely return for service

Leroy B.
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Phil McGregor and the service received
outstanding

Susan C.
Buckfield, ME
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Car recall isue
Quick fast easy problem fixed per recall.

Oxford, ME
2007 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2016 Category: Service
Service Manager took care of problems immediately.
Problems were resolved very quickly and to our satisfaction. We left dealership two very happy people.

10/20/2016 Category: Service
Scratch on door that definitely was not there before and stain on inside passenger door near handle that even took off paint. Girl at front desk however was exceptional and none of that was her fault.
Girl at front desk deserves 5 stars but because of scratch, etc. couldn't give overall 5 stars. Not sure if we would recommend. First time we have a problem like this.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 10/21/2016

Hello,
Very sorry to hear about your experience during your last service visit. We do appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and would be happy to take care of any issue caused during service if we are made aware of the problem. This would also be helpful to make sure we are not causing problems with other vehicles. If you live nearby you could stop by and ask for the service manager, I would be happy to review the damage and have it addressed. If you do not live nearby we could exchange information and either get pictures or I could send someone out to where you are. Let me know what would be best for you to have this taken care of.

SR
SHELLY R.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Great service again
Scheduled my appointment for 9 am on a Saturday to have oil changed, tires rotated and vehicle systems checked. All good to go in under an hour. Win!

Michael B.

Thomas K.
Mechanic Falls, ME
10/19/2016 Category: Service
Good job on recall work
Courtesy van driver is a super nice man.

Rachelle M.
Lewiston, ME
2004 Hyundai Elantra
n/a
Hourly labor rate is outrageous. You will state that it is in line with other dealers but that doesn't justify it.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 10/18/2016

Hello,
Thank you for your response and thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel about the service. I hope Michelle treated you well and I hope the repairs were performed to your satisfaction. Please let us know if either was less than satisfactory.
   The hourly labor rate is flexible depending on the type of work you are having done. Simple services like oil changes and brakes are as little as $60.00 per hour to be competative with all the outside shops. The heavier and more in depth labor rate is dependant on skill level of the technician it takes to perform the repair. I know the rate is expensive and we say the same thing when we have heating, plumbing,electrical work or equipment repaired at the dealership. We don't like it much either but it does cost money to run a business.

Jonathan S.
Bethel, ME
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
10/18/2016 Category: Service
Staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient
Fast work well done.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/18/2016 Category: Service
Service personnels were very helpful.
Service personnels were very helpful.