Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5rating 4.314284
Overall Rating 2.3428577/5Overall Rating 2.3428577/5rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577
Latest Review 23 minutes ago

DARRELL W.
2006 HYUNDAI AZERA
11/13/2012 Category: Service
Excellent work but waiting room is way too cool
I was squeezed in because I was headed away and needed a light replaced before I left. Work was done in a fairly reasonable amount of time considering the circumstances.

CJ
CLAYTON J.
Jay, ME
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
11/12/2012 Category: Service
A1
on time ,curtious and explained what was done and what to expect in future.

SHIRLEY B.

ROLAND L.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
11/10/2012 Category: Service
great service
the service was great,but i bought a new steel wheel and a new tire for a spare.the wheel was $150.00.i found out this is a standard wheel which i could have bought for not more than $60.00 ,so i feel rowes took me for $90.00.whats with this?

WG
WILLIAM G.
2007 HYUNDAI ACCENT
11/07/2012 Category: Service
They are very professional and friendly.
We enjoy go to Rowe for all our automobile needs. We recently bought a 2013 Kia Soul. We are very happy. Rowe makes us feel like with family!

DE

JOHN K.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
11/02/2012 Category: Service
customer waiting area
The computer in the waiting area is SLOW and pretty useless - and it wouldn't let me get on Ebay. (This was in the weekend area) I tried using my Ipod Touch but the Wi-Fi signal in that area of the facility is weak. Ditch the computer and strengthen the signal - everybody uses a Pad or Smart phone or laptop anyway. other than that all ok

JIMMY D.
Harrison, ME
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/30/2012 Category: Service
Repair Rep's courtesy and effiency
Its very inconvient for me to come to
Auburn for repairs, even if the two last
major problems were covered under
garantee

RICHARD B.
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/27/2012 Category: Service
Service on schedule
Service performed on time and at expected cost

CAROL C.

MARLENE C.
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/23/2012 Category: Service
Gave this a 5 rating for my vehicle repair
upon this visit,the gentleman named Rob was very professional,curious,and kept me updated on my vehicle repair.

FS

GERARD B.
2008 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/19/2012 Category: Service
employees always courtesy.
The cleaniness of bathroom, like the new waiting room. Employees always ready to help.

CE
CHRISTOPHER E.
New Gloucester, ME
2011 HYUNDAI ACCENT
10/19/2012 Category: Service
Location. Great service
Always have great service at a great price

CA
CAROL A.
2008 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/17/2012 Category: Service
the people, she service
girl very nice and helpful, looks for discounts for me, nice waiting room, always within time frame she gives me

SAMANTHA H.
Paris, ME
2002 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/15/2012 Category: Service
My first visit was good but not my second
At my second visit the guy that waited on me didnt seem to know what was going on. I got there 15 mins early for my appointment. I was told previsouls it wouldnt take more then 2 hours. 3 hours and 15 mins later I went to ask what was going on, because I was NEVER updated. When I first got there the guy told me that the parts might not be there for them to fix my car sense I never got a call saying they where in. Even though the guy that waited on me my first visit set this appointment out a week later saying the parts would be in. The new guy just told me to wait in the waiting lobby and NEVER informed me of what was going on till I went out to the service department and even then at first he didn't know who I was and then couldn't find any of my paperwork, so he didn't know what was going on.

GW
GERALDINE W.
Dixfield, ME
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/15/2012 Category: Service
service people
problem was taken care of in a timely manner..

NF
NANCY F.
2002 HYUNDAI ACCENT
10/14/2012 Category: Service
brake service
great customer service and very professional

KC
KATHLEEN C.
2009 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/06/2012 Category: Service
Just Another Oil Change
Rowe Ford provided an oil change nothing more nothing less. They did it in a timely fashion.

CHRISTINE C.
Haverhill, MA
2008 HYUNDAI ACCENT
10/06/2012 Category: Service
Never a Problem
I live in Massachusetts but often go to the Auburn area. I purchased my car at Rowe and often have it serviced at Rowe. The salespeople we stright forward and not pushy. The service department is always friendly and timely. Any issues that I have had with items that were still under warranty we fixed without issue or question. I have goe to other Hyundai dealerships in my area and have not returned... I always try to plan my service at Rowe. THANK YOU all for being a great team.