KA
Kumar A.
Somerset, NJ
Kia Forte
11/14/2019
Its all about trust. They do the right thing and don't chatge you extra.
Even though, I live in Somerset but I come here either i have to do the oil change or any big problem cuz i trust this family business.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the nice review.

Jim B.
Nissan Rogue
11/12/2019
Trust Worthy
Roxbury Auto has always been honest with my car service and repair. Thanks again for another short notice fix.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for this nice review.  Your loyalty and business are greatly appreciated.

David B.
11/07/2019
Best mechanics I’ve had in 60 years!
Mike has been the most honest mechanic I’ve ever dealt with in my lifetime of driving. He always consult with you before he does any work to make sure you approve and agree. Any work that’s ever been done by him on any of my cars over the past 20 years or more has been perfect!
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review.  We appreciate your loyalty and business for so many years.

TO
Troy O.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
GMC Envoy
11/06/2019
An automotive place you can trust
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 11/06/2019

10/30/2019
Good
It was good.

PN
Patti N.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Jeep Repair
Prompt courteous service. Mike found teh issue right away.. New parts ordered and installed quickly. Fair price Excellent Service.
I don't trust my car to anyone except Roxbury Automotive.. Done once and Done Right.
I highly recommend them.

Dave D.
Budd Lake, NJ
Toyota Camry Solara
Repair of Battery issue
I bring car that was not safe to drive. The vehicle had no signal lightes and battery terminal were damaged. Main fuse was also damaged. The work was done in about 1 hours without any pre appointment. This service is very valuable to me and others those have busy lives. Thank you so much!
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for such a nice review.

KA
Kumar A.
Somerset, NJ
Kia Forte
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Kumar said this business provided good service. They were very professional, had a good price and were very friendly. Even without an appointment, they made time and fixed his vehicle. Also, he had been quoted prices that were around $500 but this facility charged him only $200.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/27/2019

Thank you.

Rick H.
Hyundai Tiburon
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he went to this business for a very simple repair. Mike did a wonderful job. He found another thing wrong wit his vehicle and they took care of it. He has been going there for years and they are great.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/23/2019

BW
Bill W.
Stanhope, NJ
10/19/2019
Consistently responsive service
I've been driving for 50 years and have never had my brakes give out—completely fail—while on the road. Until this week. It was during rush hour and I was fortunate to have avoided an accident. (By the way, why do today's cars have dashboard warning lights for just about everything, right down to a little low air pressure in a tire, but no warning whatsoever about the condition of one's brakes?) Anyway, I called JC & Daughters (Ledgewood, N.J.) for a tow to Roxbury Automotive and was told they wouldn't be able to get to me until later in the morning. Understandable. I left my keys in my unlocked car and got a ride home from a friend, assuming I'd be carless for at least a day or two. By 3 p.m. that same afternoon, I was told my car was all set. In my motoring experience, that qualifies as magical. This, however, has been the rule, not the exception for Roxbury Automotive. I sometimes wonder if this place has a cavernous, secret underground garage with a small army of mechanics just waiting to do car repairs. Not only that, the towing charge was simply added to my repair bill, so I only had to deal with one business. Clear and reasonable cost, too. Roxbury Automotive does the car repair business the right way, and I'm grateful to the friend who recommended it in the first place. I'd absolutely recommend it.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review.  We appreciate your loyalty and business.

Joe K.
Nissan NV200 Taxi
10/16/2019
Never having to worry about your vehicle.
I've been going to Roxbury Automotive for years and it becomes I less problem in life you have to worry about. They are professional, use the proper parts and accept warranties. I now recently have brought my work fleet vehicle truck there and again no problems. My employer authorized them because of their reputation also. Mike and Laura are nice. knowledgeable people.

Joe Konopacki
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for a great review.  Your loyalty and business are greatly appreciated.

JN
Jim N.
Wharton, NJ
10/16/2019
Great, honest mechanic who we are lucky to have!
I will cry if Mike ever goes out of business! They do great work, are honest, and are nice people! They work on all our cars, their prices are reasonable, their work is fast and efficient, and I would recommend them to anyone who needs a good mechanic in the area.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for this nice review.  We appreciate your loyalty and business.

Janine S.
Hyundai Accent
10/15/2019
Best Mechanic Around
Mike and his team are the best around the area. They do amazing work and get it down in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and great work.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you so much for such a nice review.

Rich W.
Sussex, NJ
10/09/2019
Fantastic employees
Great service.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for your kind words.

John B.
Mount Arlington, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
John said Mike and the staff were very good mechanics. They were very good, very hospitable and accommodating.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/07/2019

MZ
Margaret Z.
09/27/2019
Oil Change
The service was excellent and efficient as always.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you so much!

TE
Travis E.
Wharton, NJ
Nissan Rogue Select
09/14/2019
Always great service
My wife's car needed the brakes done. It's always easy and efficient to schedule an appointment here. For that and their honesty, that's why I come back.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 09/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review.  We appreciate your loyalty and business.

FP
Frank P.
Mount Arlington, NJ
09/13/2019
Awesome service as always. In and out never an issue
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 09/13/2019

Michael W.
Dover, NJ
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he was happy with it. He was satisfied.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 09/15/2019

Thank you !

DT
Dan T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2019
expert diagnostics
The staff at Roxbury Automotive are experts in their field.My car was fixed in a day
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for this great review.