KL
Kimberly L.
Kenvil, NJ
Nissan Rogue
02/08/2019
Mike and his team fixed my Nissan Rogue. Runs great now. Dropped off the car in the morning and had the car that night.
Everyone is professional and pleasant. Have more work to be done and will definitely return to Roxbury Automotive.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you Kim, for taking the time to give us a great review.

KG
Kim G.
GMC Envoy
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Kim said the employees were informative. They completed the service on time. She was pleased with her service.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Kim!

Anthony M.
Mount Arlington, NJ
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff gave excellent service, they were very friendly, and got the work done very quickly.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you Anthony!

John B.
Mount Arlington, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2019 Category: Service
John said he was happy with the business in the past. He took another vehicle to them and they are good at what they do.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you John!

JoAnn L.
01/09/2019
Professional, Honest, Reasonable and Caring
Mike has been servicing my dad's 28 year old station wagon for approximately 20 years. His car runs like new and he is just an amazing mechanic!
My dad is widowed and Mike has been so very kind over the years beyond just car repairs, and it so much appreciated.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for this great review.  We appreciate your dad's loyalty and friendship for so many years.

TR
Tommy R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Tommy said Mike did a great job and he's very kind and also fair. He really appreciates Mike giving him really good detailed information about what was done to his vehicle. He also always has time for his customers which is really nice.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Tommy.

TZ
Tom Z.
Budd Lake, NJ
01/05/2019
Great prices, Friendly and Honest
Once again they have done a fantastic job. This continues to be the only place where I take my car to get any repairs. There is no one better!
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 01/06/2019

Thank you Fir this great review. We really appreciate your loyalty and business.

AD
Ann D.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
01/04/2019
Very professional.
Mike, Lisa and their crew are very friendly, fair and professional. They have taken care of my family's cars for years. I know my car is in good hands when I drop it off to be worked on. We feel safer driving home from Roxbury Auto, because we know they care about their customers.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you Ann for this nicer review.  Your loyalty and business for so many years are greatly appreciated.  Hope you had a nice holiday.

TE
Travis E.
Wharton, NJ
Nissan Xterra
12/27/2018
Tire mount and change
I like coming here because of the scheduling option. It's great for my work schedule so I can plan in advance. Plus, I've always been pleased with the timeliness and quality of the work.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review.

SV
Silvio V.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Silvio's brother. He said every time, they are always on time, very punctual, and it is always the same price that he was told.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you Silvio.

TW
Tyrone W.
Morristown, NJ
Dodge Charger
12/21/2018
Prompt and fair priced. Mike and crew are very professional.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you for this nice review.

TV
Tom V.
Long Valley, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the business was reliable, dependable and honest.

Thank you Tom.

IB
Irene B.
Dover, NJ
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Irene said the mechanic is honest.

Thank you Irene.

Mark B.
Stanhope, NJ
Kia Sportage
12/19/2018
Always on point
My son dropped his mini SUV off to Roxbury Auto recently because the car was overheating and needed an oil change. He received a call the next business day advising him that the car was ready for pickup. All that was needed was anti-freeze and the oil change. What we thought would be an great expense was actually minimal. While other shops might take advantage of an opportunity to make more money Roxbury Auto did what was only necessary. That is why we continue to bring our autos there for over 15 years.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for your loyalty and business for so many years.  Also, thanks for taking the time to give us a great review.

TH
T H.
Hopatcong, NJ
12/18/2018
Wonderful to my daughter and me
I can not express how grateful I am for the outstanding way my cars have been taken care of - - without their care and dedication to the 2006 car I would worry about my daughter getting home from 700 miles away. Just a few days ago, the car started to give some trouble but it persisted over 500 miles to get her home to New Jersey less than 5 miles from the house. Without the assurance of their work one would get scared but I knew that they have taken outstanding care in keeping me rest assured the car will get my daughter home.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for this nice review.  Your the best.

Diana L.
Landing, NJ
Chevrolet Pickup
12/06/2018
Always Great Service from Honest People!
5 STARS....great local business to support! Highly recommend Roxbury Auto! Thanks again guys!
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the great review.  Your the best.

Kenvil, NJ
Dodge Intrepid
12/05/2018
Time and patience.
Roxbury Auto are the best.my entire family goes there.been a customer for over twenty years.sure it cost a few bucks more for an oil change.but mike informed me he uses the better grade of oil.this means so much for your cars engine.Bill Knight.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a nice review. We appreciate your loyalty, business and most of all your friendship for so many years.

LE
Logan E.
Glenwood, NJ
Chevrolet Colorado
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Logan said it is a good, quality place.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you!

Hopatcong, NJ
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
11/29/2018
This shop is the best. I had a tire light and needed an oil change. Stopped by and was accommodated with a smile and fast service. I would highly recommend this shop.
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you!

Carrie S.
Mine Hill, NJ
11/28/2018
Honest and cheers like
Honest and excellent mechanic. They greet you with a smile and have your car done promptly! When I first started going to this shop I shopped around for the best price and he always won out and now 20 years later three different vechicles he is awesome. Also every person that I recommended him to has thanked me!
Laura M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for your loyalty and business for so many years.  We are grateful for this nice review.  Hope you feel better.