Grand Gorge, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2016 Category: Service
Not bad service
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 11/07/2016

Thank you for the good review.

EK
Edna K.
South New Berlin, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2016 Category: Service
Edna
Always treated courteously
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 10/24/2016

Edna Thank You so much for letting us be your dealership service center.

BC
Barbara C.
Cooperstown, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2016 Category: Service
The Royal Treatment
Always the best!
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 10/21/2016

Thank You for being loyal to Royal !

John S.
Worcester, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/10/2016 Category: Service
As always the service is done on time and correctly
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 10/11/2016

John thank you so much for the great survey.

BK
Betty K.
East Meredith, NY
10/04/2016 Category: Service
very professional and friendly personnel
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 10/05/2016

Betty thank you for the great survey!

EW
Elizabeth W.
Unadilla, NY
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2016 Category: Service
My son. Jim Westcott
100%
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 10/03/2016

Mrs Westcott thank you for taking the time to do the survey for us and its a pleasure having your son with us.

Brigitte B.
09/14/2016 Category: Service
what is the "Title ?"
see above !!! I wish the waiting area was more comfortable and less noisy !!
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 09/15/2016

Thank you for the 4 stars.

Ronald S.
Schuyler Lake, NY
09/12/2016 Category: Service
The people
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 09/13/2016

Ronald thank you for the good survey.

Scott H.
Cooperstown, NY
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Smooh transaction at Royal. Got done ahead of time and washed my car for me. Good people!
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 09/09/2016

SCOTT IT'S ALWAYS A PLEASURE FOR US TO HELP YOU OUT. THANK YOU

Deborah H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Quick and reliable
I always get in for an appointment quick and the job gets done quick. If they have my car they give me a ride to work.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 08/23/2016

Deborah thank you for the opportunity to help you out.

KK
Kathryn K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Best Dealer in 200 Miles
I wanted a Jeep Wrangler after purchasing a brand new Veloster from Royal. The financing seemed impossible, the timing, the banks--but Royal sales reps managed to put a deal together that worked under the worst of odds--that's why I keep going back to Royal--they will get you the car you want no matter what obstacles bar your way. Trust them: They customize your deal to fit your needs. I've been to the sleaziest dealers downstate... At Royal all I have to do is email my specifications to a rep and by the time I drive into the dealership the loan papers are to sign and the car is idling in front of the showroom ready for my possession.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 08/12/2016

Kathryn thank you so much for the great testimonial.

WK
William K.
Ocala, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/07/2016 Category: Service
They have always been very good to me.
Great place to do bussiness
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 08/08/2016

William, I'm glad we can help you out with your vehicle and thank you for taking the time to do the survey for us.

TG
Tammy G.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
08/04/2016 Category: Service
The Service is always friendly and courteous
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 08/05/2016

It's our staffs pleasure to help you out with your vehicle service and thank you for the great score!

HC
Heather C.
Bloomville, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/03/2016 Category: Service
They were very helpful.
Thanks Barry
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 08/03/2016

Heather thank you so much for the great score ! It's always a pleasure to help you out and Barry said your welcome!

KV
Kelly V.
Oxford, NY
07/31/2016 Category: Service
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 08/01/2016

Kelly thank you for the great score on the survey!

Joseph G.
Sidney Center, NY
07/16/2016 Category: Service
My check engine light is still on
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 07/18/2016

Joseph sorry to hear the check engine light came back we will see you on the 25th. Thank you for taking the time to do the survey for us.

Maximo S.
Mount Vision, NY
07/13/2016 Category: Service
Not Amy
I believe I deserve an extended warranty for all the trouble I've been through with this car and Amy can not get that for me so she says
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 07/14/2016

Max thank you for the 4 stars.

Joanne S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2016 Category: Service
every one is very nice and helpful
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 07/08/2016

Joan thank you for your endorsement and taking the time to do the survey.

James M.
Saugerties, NY
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/07/2016 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Great place to deal with. I brought my 2010 Santa Fe in with a problem even though I didn't buy it there. They solved the problem which another Hyundai dealership and two local mechanics couldn't. It was a pleasure to deal with Paul Gore who made sure my car was fixed right. I highly recommend this Service Department and will come to this dealership when I'm ready for my next car. Good Job Guys.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 07/07/2016

Jim thank you for the great reference and the 5 stars!!

James M.
Saugerties, NY
06/26/2016 Category: Service
Caring, professional service
Being very dissatisfied with my local Hyundai dealer I brought my 2010 Santa Fe to Royal Hyundai while visiting my daughter. I was very particularly impressed with Paul Gore of the service department. He was friendly , professional, competent, and most importantly honest in his handling of my car's problem. He was persistent in his efforts to solve a problem that had stymied my local dealer and several local mechanics and saved me money to boot. Even though it's a hour and a half drive from my house Royal Hyundai has my business from now on and when It's time to shop for a new vehicle I'll go there first. Thanks folks.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/27/2016

James I'm glad we were able to help you out and thank you for the great survey.