TR
Trudy R.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/12/2019
Superior service!
Great service! If your looking for a auto shop that has integrity and passion for their work, this is the place! So relieved to find an auto shop I feel totally confident about!
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 10/18/2019

Thanks so much Trudy.  We are here to help.

TN
thomasina n.
GMC Acadia
10/11/2019
Professional , Respectable, Reliable!
This was our first visit based on a recommendation from the time we entered the establishment we felt like family..., Thank Bret and Jonathan. 💃🏾💃🏾👠

michael m.
Villa Rica, GA
INFINITI QX80
Service Work
Great Job! I will definitely be back!!😀

ALVIN S.
Nissan Rogue
10/11/2019
Caring, knowledgeable, and supportive.
Brett and his team have served my family vehicles with integrity and great care. I am grateful.

SO
SUZETTE/ FRANK O.
Kia Sorento
10/09/2019
RPM service
Brett and his Staff are always so professional and friendly.. We would not take our vehicles any other place for services..
Everything is done right the first time!!
Brett and the Staff are honest and trustworthy..

DA
douglas a.
Lexus ES 330
10/08/2019
Five Star
Prompt, helpful and courteous service

LT
latosha t.
Great for women
As a woman, the moment I walked in, Brett greeted me with concern for my vehicle and that stood out.. I didnt have an appointment but I was hysterical because the car kept running hot. He told me to leave it there, he'd take care of it and he did just that. I received a prompt phone call telling me the vehicle was ready. Not only did he fix what was the problem, he found other issues that needed addressing and didnt charge me for them. Thank you so much Brett.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 10/06/2019

Thanks Latosha.  It's our privelege to help out.

john w.
Acura TL
Neighborly!
Love that Brett was straight forward regarding the job that needed to get done.
Not expecting such a fast turnaround time!
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 10/06/2019

Thanks for the kind words.  We love helping out our Winston neighbors.

BA
bryan a.
Ford Crown Victoria
10/05/2019
RPM Auto Specialist are professionals.
RPM Auto Specialist are professionals. The owner Brett and his staff pay attention to details.They are knowledgeable and experienced. I’ve had several vehicles repaired there. I’m highly satisfied and would recommend them to anyone needing good work done on their vehicle.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 10/06/2019

Thanks so much Bryan.  Always a pleasure to work on such a clean Crown Vic.

darius b.
10/04/2019
Great service. In and out.
I've been going to these guys for a while now ever since I had them fix my brakes and I've had nothing but good experiences. I'd recommend them to anyone.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 10/06/2019

Thank you Darius.  We appreciate you trusting our shop.

JJ
johny j.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/01/2019
Very pleased with helpful attitude and prompt attention to my A/C service needs.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 10/06/2019

Thank so much.  I'm glad we could help out.

GR
Grover R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/30/2019
Well done
Well done work, reasonable prices, friendly service.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 10/06/2019

Thanks for the great review.

NM
natalie m.
Nissan Rogue
09/30/2019
Friendly to women! Honest & reasonably priced!!
RPM were very helpful and went above and beyond taking care of my car! They were very honest and did not mind explaining repairs to me! Great service!!
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 10/06/2019

Thank you Natalie.  We are trying hard to do good work.

jim H.
2001 Silverado
They are good at what they do. They don't try to sell you things you don't need! And fix your truck or car right the first time.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 10/06/2019

Thanks so much for the great review Jim.

jackie p.
Review of RPM Automotive in Douglasville, GA
Fantastic mechanics!

I feel so confident taking my vehicle to RPM.

Fast and efficient service.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 10/06/2019

Thank you Jackie.  We appreciate your trust and loyalty.

RL
Richard L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/28/2019
Polite team of people and they stand behind their work.
I just had the typical maintenance service done and as usual, all was done as expected. If you haven't yet had work done by this shop, give them a try next time you need repairs. I'm sure you will also be satisfied.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 10/06/2019

Thanks Richard.  We enjoy working on your Mercedes.

AT
alan t.
09/27/2019
They did a great job. Got two vehicles serviced this morning. Jonathan did a great job.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 10/06/2019

Thanks so much Alan.  Jonathan is really an asset to our shop and he was thrilled to see his name in a great review.

Christopher W.
09/26/2019
Recommend without hesitation
From a frozen brake caliper, replacement of inner and outer tie rods, to ac compressor. All work was priced fairly and completed satisfactory. So far they have been able accomoditate my scheduling needs. I have recommended them to a friend and she is also pleased.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks so much.  I'm glad we were able to help.

DA
danielle a.
Kia Sorento
09/25/2019
Fair price great service
My alternator died on Saturday and by Monday noon it was fixed. The alternator was expensive, but the labor price was fair and since we're a 1 car family I am grateful for the quick turnaround. I will definitely be calling them again.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks so much Danielle.  We are trying hard.

BG
bobby g.
Villa Rica, GA
09/24/2019
Great people!
This place is better than any we have been to . They go out of their way to accommodate you. Very honest caring people. Very reasonable pricing also. They r so good to work with you ! Highly recommend this place! Thank you RPM!
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks so much Bobby.  We are glad to help out with the big Tahoe.