Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
4.4

Latest Review about 1 month ago

GB
GAIL B.
Elk River, MN
03/04/2014
Friendly, Fast & Clean
How wonderful that they are closed Sunday; so they can spend time with their family!
The world needs more businesses like this.

KH
KRISTINE H.
Clearwater, MN
03/04/2014
poor customer service
We have done a lot of business at this store over the years and were very happy with the service and customer service we had received. However since it has gone to new ownership recently the customer service has become poor and we plan to take our business elsewhere.

JN
JESSICA N.
Infiniti G35
02/18/2014
Took too long.
Made an appointment for oil change and it still took over an hour.

CHRIS H.
02/16/2014
Good jobM
They are all very nice and I feel confident about going there.

BL
BRENT L.
St. Michael, MN
Chevrolet Suburban
02/09/2014
availabilty
got me in right away and didn't "pressure"me to get other things done

JOHN S.
Toyota Matrix
02/08/2014
Quick and courteous service.
I had my oil changed, the mechanic seems to do a pretty good job of checking over the entire vehicle.

ND
NANCY D.
St. Michael, MN
01/15/2014
Very friendly staff
The staff are friendly and are not pushy sales men. The work gets done fast.
I love that Starbucks is next door.

MICHELLE P.
Lakeville, MN
Dodge Stratus
01/04/2014
oil change
It wasn't for the dodge stratus I don't have that car anymore I brought my dodge caravan 2005

Justine S.
Saturn Vue
12/23/2013
Great service as usual
I am thankful that I can take my car to Rogers Tires Plus and know that they are working to give me the best deal. The staff is always friendly and hlepful.

JO
JOHN O.
11/09/2013
I like to rotate and get oil at the same time
Overall good service. Friendly representative! Waited a little long but ok.

JOHN S.
Toyota Matrix
10/26/2013
Quality of the work is fantastic.
I had my oil changed and was charged for 5 quarts when my car only uses 4 ?

JOHN C.
Saturn L300
10/23/2013
Top notch service
Enjoyed prompt friendly service

MA
MARK A.
10/22/2013
Good price on service and tires.
I received a good recommendation on tires for my 99 Tahoe. Was shopping price on some BFGs and they beat the price and then recommended the Firestone Destinys. So far very happy, good looking tires.

PP
PAULA P.
Big Lake, MN
Dodge Challenger
10/21/2013
Put air in my tires please
This shop takes care of my two vehicles and for the most part they do a good job. Just recently I had a standard oil change performed on my muscle car. Within four minutes of leaving the shop my 'low tire' pressure gauge came on. I was very disappointed. My tire pressure should of been checked and it obviously wasn't.

JOHN C.

MARTY L.
Elk River, MN
10/08/2013
Great Guys!
Went in to have new set of tires put on with no problem, but machanic indicated new struts would be a good idea. They had to call out for parts and it took quite a while, not really their fault that vendor was slow. The guys there were very accommodating and gave me and my granddaughter a ride home and picked us back up when car was done.

MO
MARLIN O.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/07/2013
Why the Drastic price increase?
Why did oil changes go up $10? Also you must not have balanced tires after rotation as it is vibrating. Also tire sensor is on after rotation.

Justin F.
Honda Accord
09/21/2013 Category: Service
Justin said this was a good experience overall.

VB
Vincent B.
Zimmerman, MN
Buick Lucerne
09/21/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Kimberly. She said the staff was very nice.

Matt S.
09/21/2013 Category: Service
Matt said he has had no problems with his vehicle since the service.