Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
4.4

Latest Review about 2 months ago

MATT W.
04/23/2017
Honesty
Great employees and timely completion of work. They let me know what needed to be done and what could wait. Highly recommended!

PM
PATRICK M.
04/16/2017
Great service.
The team finished our car ahead of schedule and kept me upto date on the status.

DK
DALE K.
03/29/2017
Thanks
Good service and they were able to fit me in during a tight time on a busy Saturday. Professional work performed by friendly folks. Thanks.

MARK D.
03/16/2017
TIre repair
No appointment but was able to get right in and have tire fixed while I waited. Great service

JERRY S.

PAM G.
Saturn L300
02/20/2017
My Saturn L300
I was extremely satisfied with the help, service, and advice I received from the TP Staff. They were helpful and honest with feedback to keep my car running in a safe and reliable fashion. Thank You.

LF
LOREN F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/13/2017
Water pump & timing belt replacement
Job done on time, no surprises. Very professional.

CHAR/JAMES W.
02/09/2017
Windshield Washer Repair
Friendly, courteous, and very helpful in resolving our issue

AD
ALEXYIA D.
02/09/2017
Oil Change Review
Friendly workers in person and on the phone. Also a convenient location next to Starbucks :)

MELISSA B.
Zimmerman, MN
Kia Optima
02/08/2017
Wonderful customer service
I am 100% pleased with my vist, i called early morning because my car absolutely needed new tires i told the fellow on the phone what i thought were my tires. Hung up the phone and a few mins later he called me back asking about tire size because what he has in computer for what my car needed for tires is different from what i had told him....went to double check and sure enough i had told him the wrong size. Im truely happy he then ordered the right tires for me. I then made an appointment to get them put on that very same day, i showed up at about 4pm and i was out of there by 5pm.....the gentleman there are just wonderful i cant say it enough. Never once did i feel like i was being taken advantage of because im a girl, i know quiet a bit about cars. (Except for getting tire size right apprently lol) They are very helpful though and honest and ill be sending them more buissness.

HV
HEIDI V.
Delano, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
02/08/2017
service
great service - fast and friendly!

JARED P.
GMC Acadia
02/06/2017
In correct diagnosis
I am pretty sure I got charged for replacing a electrical board that wasn't necessary. It wasn't a good experience.

BILL H.
Minneapolis, MN
02/03/2017
Convenient when I am in Rogers.
Do majority of work on my Honda

CAROL S.
Pontiac G6
01/29/2017
Honesty
Am comfortable with work done and like how the mgr. goes thru in detail what needs to be done and the cost.

JANET F.
Maple Grove, MN
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/23/2017
Reliable and Fast Results
Fast service and fixed issue same day within a reasonable time.

JESSE C.
Great shop.

CHAR/JAMES W.
01/09/2017
Window Washer issue
Got to us right away, helped to diagnose the issue quickly.

PP
PAULA P.
Big Lake, MN
Nissan Titan
01/09/2017
Not like I remembered
I arrived at my scheduled appointment time for an oil change. Rather then wait at the store I went across the street to have coffee to wait for my vehicle to be ready. Imagine my surprise when I looked out the window of the coffee shop to find my vehicle still parked where I left it 33 minutes earlier. If this wasn't enough,the Tires Plus representative didn't inform me the status level of my battery. I clearly stated I wanted to know the condition of the battery when I made my appointment. I was disappointed in the service I received.

TK
TAMMY K.
01/07/2017
Quick and easy
I most appreciate that they don't call before finishing an oil change to tell me I need a random air filter changed, or other such upselling tactics that other companies try.

MATT C.
Red Wing, MN
Jeep Cherokee
01/07/2017
Excellent Service!
Brian was great and the service was prompt and thorough.