Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
4.4

Latest Review about 1 month ago

AP
ARMOTTA P.
Saint Michael, MN
Mazda Tribute
04/05/2016
Always professional
Always friendly and professional. Feel my time is valued and feel important as a customer. Quality work is always delivered.

Volvo S60
03/27/2016
Fast service at a great price
Rogers Tires Plus replaced the timing belt, water pum and tensioner on my sons 2007 Volvo S60 quickly and for half the cost of a Volvo dealer. No issues and the car runs great!

DANIELLE B.
Dodge Charger
03/26/2016
Friendly staff, very efficient
Tires plus in Rogers is a great place to go for fast friendly service.

ALLIS B.
03/17/2016
Dependable
Very fast, and very convenient!

LH

GAIL B.
Elk River, MN
02/20/2016
Fast & Friendly
My new Honda CRV was slipping and sliding on the road to my work most every morning. Even going around a simple corner was a challenge to keep the vehicle from slipping. While I was keeping up with other vehicles on the road and doing the speed limit, my husband told me to slow down as the tires were new; I should not be having this problem.

However, one Saturday morning when he drove my CRV, he slipped around a corner and just about ended up in the ditch. He immediately called Rogers Tires Plus and within a couple of hours, they had 4 brand new winter tires on my vehicle at a price that we could afford.

Now my Honda drives a LOT better on the snow/ice and I certainly feel a lot safer on the road.

Thank YOU Rogers Tires Plus!

MORGAN W.
Becker, MN
02/03/2016
Easy to get in for appt.
Friendly people, although the guy who answered the phone on Saturday didn't know the hours, he was confused.

EB
EMERY B.
Saint Michael, MN
01/19/2016
Easy
I was in and out. The person who helped me was efficient and friendly.

AK
AJAY K.
01/12/2016
Not happy with alignment service, money not worth even after visiting twice for same reason
they charge $89-$25 discount = $64 for alignment but make a little difference not fixed 100%, i went 2nd time to request to fix but w/o doing anything they told that's the best we can do and may be my tires are bad which was replaced 4 months ago....sounds like just an excuse for not doing anything.......$64 was wasted...... visit for oil change but NEVER for an alignment problem......

TUCKER B.
Big Lake, MN
Acura TSX
01/08/2016
Rogers Tires Plus
Great location, good prices, good service, not pushy

CHRIS H.
Otsego, MN
12/23/2015
Accommodating
I was an 8am walk in with no appointment and they were able to make some arrangements to get my vehicle outfitted with new tires. I was out the door in about 45 minutes. Nice, friendly staff.

PG
PAM G.
Albertville, MN
Saturn L300
12/11/2015
Timely service and caring employees.
I received prompt service and appreciated the honest feed back regarding the tires on my car. I was so grateful to not have been pressured to purchase 4 new tires when all I needed was 2. Thank you.

DAVID L.
Chrysler Aspen
12/10/2015
Aspen oil change
Prompt,

12/08/2015
Good service at fair price
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. That was fine. Price was great also. Only reason for 4 stars is because it took over an hour for this to be done. They were not overly busy, so it should not have taken that long in my honest opinion. I was never told why it took so long either. The technician did apologize to me which was nice. The guys there do good work and most times get my vehicles in and out quick.

CHAR/JAMES W.

SUNSHINE J.
Wyoming, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2015
Great, fast and friendly service
Thanks for the great service! Keep it up!

Chevrolet Silverado
12/03/2015
Great and fast service
John got my truck in quick and done in time promised. It was fixed right and at a fair price.

KA
KEVEN A.
Mazda CX-9
12/03/2015
Tire repair in Rogers
The service was timely and great.

MIKE R.
11/25/2015
My car is now leaking gas and keyless entry no longer works
I took my car in today and I knew it had serious issues. They advised me that it would cost more than my car was worth to fix but told me is was driveable. However...I picked my car up tonight and now it is much worse after they did some work. It leaked gas all the way home and into my garage....something that was not happening before I put it in. Also...my keyless remote entry worked fine before brining my car in today. It no longer works. I was also given very vague information into what they thought it would take to fixe my car. I've had mostly positive experiences with Tires Plus in Rogers, MN. this was not one of them. I plan to contact them Friday after Thanksgiving.

MA
MARK A.
Otsego, MN
11/22/2015
Very Satisfied
Nice location next to Starbucks!
Can enjoy some coffee while waiting for my oil change.
The recommendations for needed service after the oil change are not hard sells and they don't make you feel guilty for not doing the recommended service. Very friendly folks!