Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
4.4

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Scion xB
01/01/2019
Just cannot fix tire pressure issue
I have returned my vehicle many times because tire pressure monitor continues to come on. Most recent the monitor was replaced. Still doing the same thing. The tire is new, it is losing air...why can't this be fixed? The tire before it did the same thing. I've taken to Rogers and Otsego; neither shop comes up with permanent solution. This is time-consuming and frustrating! I expect a shop that specializes in all things tires to do better than this.

Cameron H.
South Haven, MN
12/29/2018
HORRIBLE SERVICE
I brought a set of rims and tires into the shop and asked them to grease my front end and check my alignment when i picked my truck up the right rear tire was flat come to find out the tpms sensor is leaking(apparently they dont double check there work ) they didnt even offer me new seals for the existing tpms they greased the front end but wiped grease everywhere and when I asked about the alignment they told me it was visually checked apparently they have some sort of super eyesight at tiresplus so by the time I figure all this out its Saturday and I'm 45 mins away at home now im supposed to drive there and pay for the seals that should have been offered the first time around but this is my fault because I bought used rims and tires? Maybe we should start checking seals and doing our jobs before you push the blame off on a customer

Zimmerman, MN
Nissan Murano
12/13/2018
Disappointed
Chose tires plus as they offer tire rotation along with oil change. When I dropped my vehicle off I requested that they check on a slow leak in one of my tires. When I picked up the vehicle they failed to rotate my tires or follow through with even checking the air pressure in the tires as my tire pressure light was on. There are so many choices on this basic service that I will be choosing someone else to service my vehicle.

REBECCA B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/01/2018
Unsatisfactory Revieww
The person who checked me in was basically rude and impatient. When I got my car back, the passenger seat and dash were filthy with dried mud and dirt (assuming it happened when they changed the cabin air filter.) It took an hour longer than anticipated and I didn't even get a reminder sticker in my car.

Careless sloppy service. First time ever at that location.

I wouldn't recommend that location right now. I'm not sure if the same person who checked me in, also serviced my car, but it was sub par service.

JOHN D.
Hamel, MN
10/16/2017
false advertising
They say they rotate tires for free with the oil change... they didn't as I marked the left front and it was still on the left front. You charge $10 to $15 dollars more than your competitor and you don't complete the promised work AND they don't take an hour to complete the oil change. Yup, an hour and I had an appointment...! Sooooo BYE

JARED P.
GMC Acadia
02/06/2017
In correct diagnosis
I am pretty sure I got charged for replacing a electrical board that wasn't necessary. It wasn't a good experience.

AK
ANN K.
12/17/2016
Oil Change, New Tires and Front Alignment
I am extremely disappointed and disheartened in the new management team and service team at the Rogers Tires Plus. We have gone to this location for 10+years of, but sadly this will be our last time. I took my Lexus in for an oil change, and it was determined that I needed new tires and a front end alignment, so I decided to do that since winter is upon us. When I picked up my car, and went to put my packages in the back of my car everything was thrown about. The mat that they removed to get to what I'm assuming was my spare tire or lug nut lock was not put back and everything that was on top was just flipped over and tossed about. When Erick and Chris were Managing that store the service was off the charts. Now when you call it's all a sales pitch, and games. We no longer trust the team up there. I'm that we will have to find a new place to take our vehicles. I will also be reaching out to the friends and family that we have sent to that location to let them know they too should start going somewhere else.

KRISTEN M.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/20/2016
Longest oil change
I had an appointment for an oil change right before going out of town. I arrived 15 minutes early and my oil change took over 2 hours. I will not be going back.

AK
AJAY K.
01/12/2016
Not happy with alignment service, money not worth even after visiting twice for same reason
they charge $89-$25 discount = $64 for alignment but make a little difference not fixed 100%, i went 2nd time to request to fix but w/o doing anything they told that's the best we can do and may be my tires are bad which was replaced 4 months ago....sounds like just an excuse for not doing anything.......$64 was wasted...... visit for oil change but NEVER for an alignment problem......

MIKE R.
11/25/2015
My car is now leaking gas and keyless entry no longer works
I took my car in today and I knew it had serious issues. They advised me that it would cost more than my car was worth to fix but told me is was driveable. However...I picked my car up tonight and now it is much worse after they did some work. It leaked gas all the way home and into my garage....something that was not happening before I put it in. Also...my keyless remote entry worked fine before brining my car in today. It no longer works. I was also given very vague information into what they thought it would take to fixe my car. I've had mostly positive experiences with Tires Plus in Rogers, MN. this was not one of them. I plan to contact them Friday after Thanksgiving.

JEREMY D.
BMW 535xi
11/16/2015
Worst possible experience of any tire purchase
I'll preface this review by 1st stating I am a car guy, I likely buy more tires than the average consumer, and often buy the most expensive option because I value quality over cost. I made an appointment the week of 11/8/15 to get snow tires installed onto my set of winter wheels. The snow tires I had were at about 50% of their tread depth so still very usable (recall I am a car enthusiast from above). Being I wanted the best possible traction this winter I opted to sell my existing snow tires and buy the latest and greatest. Working the Eric the store manager via phone I discussed the difference between the latest blizzak and the michelin offering. Eric mentioned the treadwear warranty on the michelin was fantastic and through my research the performance and reliability or them also was comparable to the blizzak. I told Eric I'd take them and proceeded to set an appointment for the following Saturday. He mentioned he could have the there next day and set me up for a 9am appt Saturday appointment requested. Knowing I had new tires ordered I proceeded to sell my old ones. Saturday morning comes along and I get an email asking to confirm my appointment and I do, I thenhead to my appointment. Show up just before 9 and walk in. This is where it all went south 2 employees are behind the main counter, one customer is there and I stand waiting for my turn. Several minutes go by and I patiently wait. I was never greeted, and close to 5 after 9 I was finally helped by Eric. I explained I had an appointment and who I was and he pulled up my info. They asked where my car was and I explained that I brought them the wheels and old tires off the car and drove my suv as I had a summer set I was still using. Figured I'd save them some time. I also mentioned a slow leak on my front suv tire and asked if they could address that as well. Right away Eric said I would have to leave it, along with my tires. Taken aback as tires plus advertises their 59 minute quick install. I mentioned this to home thinking I even saved them time by bringing the wheels off the car. He immediately with much attitude says they are jot a corporate store and don't "have" the follow those rules. I was shocked and mentioned well I made an appointment, you have the tires at least do those and I'll wait. He went on to say that my tires were a "special order" (read above where he offered them a nd had them in stock the next day). I at this point was upset. Mentioned I would take by business elsewhere if he could not honor the 59 minutes. Knowing very well I have purchased several sets of tires from their location over the years. He grumbled and they went to work. Being they couldn't possibly fix the slow leaks as well. I planned to go elsewhere and make another appointment to get that done. When I return about 45 minutes later Eric explains his tech damaged my existing tires and the set I had sold are know junk. He blew it off and said they must have been old. (recall above when I mentioned the 50% tread left.) also these being snow tires are stored off season out of the sun too. He blew it off expecting to simply accept his excuse that it happens. Not their fault they damaged my tires. Having additional appointments that day I couldn't stay and argue so I said we'll have to come to terms on that later in the day. I paid my bill, and went to load my tires back into the suv. The tire tech helping when I asked about my tpms said he didn't "rebuild" them. Odd I thought as I was charged 40 bucks to rebuild them. I go back in to ask Eric and also noticed I was charged for new "rubber valve stems" . As well as nitrogen and such. Eric apologized right away (sorry likely that I noticed) and refunded my money for that scam. Later that day Eric called me asking why I didn't take my old tires, we'll because his tech didn't load them into my vehicle.... He explains he'll work on getting me "right" on the damaged tire and he'll hold onto them until I can come back to collect them. He then calls me later and leaves a voice mail. He is attempting to find a "similar used comparable" tire to complete my set. Then says he'll be in touch later next week. As anyone knows you don't usually buy mismatched tires just as now I can't complete the sale of the full set I had prior to them ruining one. I'm now out $250 which helped justify the purchase of the new ones. The only resolution is now to find me the exact tire with similar tread to complete my set or buy the set they ruined so I am made whole. I am now waiting on their solution.

BF
BRIAN F.
10/03/2015
Time management
I was extremely disappointed in the service we received . Have been a multi vehicle customer there for quite some time. Not real sure I will go back. Appt set for a prequoted service of 4 new tires to be installed. Time of service was told to us to be 45 mins. Appt was set for 430. At 555 we headed back after dinner down the road and when we arrived truck was still on lift with no tires in it. Went in to talk to them, they said sorry we only had 2 of the same tires and we didn't know which way you wanted them ( black or white sidewalls). Also they said the called my phone number to verify.... Wife had 2 missed calls from them, not me who set all this up and dropped off truck. The missed calls were at 544 and 547. 1.5 hrs after appt start time.
And on another note my wife brought our car in for tire rotation and balance and when she was checking out she verified what was done and the person told her just rotation . Wife asked why balance wasn't done when she has requested that. The answer " well is it shaking real bad as you drive down the road?" Ummm no not yet. I've been sitting right here in the waiting area and no one questioned the request. It is currently shaking and not due for a tire rotation yet..... So I guess we have to mAke another trip for a tire balance?? Why?

RO
Ron O.
06/04/2015
Expensive experts in the upsell.
I needed my rear brake pads and rotors replaced on my SUV. I had the parts, just needed an install only. The place I called in Elk River was going to charge me $100 but couldn't do it till two days later. I went to Tires Plus in Rogers. They were friendly and could do it immediately for $120. Were charging me for an hours worth of labor. Had me sign a piece of paper and took my keys. A few minutes later, the sales guy was back and said he made a mistake, since I had my own parts, they needed to charge me for an hour and a half of labor and the bill was now up to $145. A few minutes later, he was back and now he said there was a noise and my front tie rod was bad and my front differential was going bad. Just had him do my rear brakes. About a half hour later, they were done. My total bill was now up to $174. Also saw them upsell three other customers while I was waiting. Do not trust their sales staff. Mechanics did do a quick professional job. But unsuspecting buyer beware of this staff.

LIZ B.
05/27/2015
overpriced
Will find a more reasonable priced garage in the future

DAVE L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/24/2015
Worst Service I Have Ever Had
I originally purchased a Lifetime Front-End Agreement from Roger's Tire Plus. On May 22, 2015 I had an appointment to have my front-end alignment checked. I arrived for my appointment and when I checked in, the service agent (a young African American man) immediately wanted to sell me an oil change. I only had 400 miles since my last oil change and I told him several times I only wanted to have a front-end alignment. He persisted on selling me an oil change. I finally insisted on just having a front-end alignment under my prepaid agreement. I watched and timed when the service person got into my vehicle to drive it into the service bay. The time was 1:20 p.m. At 1:28 p.m. the young man that originally waited on me came and told me that the alignment on my vehicle was complete. I found this difficult to believe because it was only eight minutes later. When I went to the service counter to get my keys, I told both him and three other Tires Plus employees standing around the service counter that I didn't believe that the front-end alignment on my vehicle could have been done. All of the Tires Plus employees just stood there and stared at me. I requested the original copy of the service Invoice and the Alignment Report but the young man said he could only make me a copy of the 0report, which he gave to me. I have always been provided the original of both form before. I have never received such poor service from a service shop before. The young man that waited on me and his partners must think that they are clever and just made a fool of me. You may want to check your Rogers Tires Plus records. You will find that I have been a loyal customer of the store for years and have spent thousands of dollars purchasing merchandise from your store. I understand that the owner wants to open another Tires Plus store in Otsego. I don't understand how your store can attract and maintain your customer base when your employees act the way they did to me and provide such terrible service while trying to make a fool of your customers. I have never been treated with such bold disrespect and given such terrible service. I only hope that this Review is sent directly to the owner of Rogers Tires Plus.
David Lorenz
Customer ID: 11887
Invoice Number: 157471

DAVID C.
Geo Metro
01/31/2015
didn't replace removed items
Never replaced the HUB caps completely so 1 fell off going down the road, upon calling back they rudely said they didn't even remove them when I know its 10x easier to mount the alignment tool with hubcap off or must be loosened popped back because hub cap covers the outer lip of the of the steal Rim so to use that tool they'd be setting it on hubcap edge if NOT removing it or simply popping it somewhat off.
Bare in mind these are cheap shiny aftermarket hub caps!
I asked later on if they'd simply rotate the Front tires to the Back as they had the vehicle lifted up & have an impact gun right there ready (The word Tires in thier Name) they said that would cost additional. I don't recall in my life paying for tire rotations as those are done at request with oil changes or say Sure thing & respectfully I'd never ask if they seems busy. Myself being the only person waiting in lobby I assumed they were Not that busy & they were NOT.

Before I left I asked what the Tire pressures were?

Told they never checked them but if I pulled the vehicle back up the guy would check quickly

I did waiting a couple seconds per tire knowing he had to take off the valve caps he added air to 1 tire getting home 5 miles down the road I looked to find he didn't bother putting the valve caps back on passenger tires & seeing the pass rear hub cap missing

This being a second stop they of course charged additional shop supplies charges. Thier price NOY being a corporate Tires plus store they didn't match the price Nor did they take the coupon I received in the mail.

Disappointing experience as I left a different tires plus that couldn't do 13" wheels called ahead to go to this location for a simple alignment for this elderly persons vehicle, that I helped this person repair! Complete Front end was 100% all new parts so the eadiest 2 wheels to align like a BRAND NEW VEHICLE as it has only 2 Rust adjustments.

I don't think I'll be returning with any of the other 3 vehicles I own even tor an oil change after how the phone call went after the fact.
More Frustration than the fact it became apparent they are back to the getting every penny out of a person who stops in instead of getting a happy person that will swing in for life for all simple maintenance items.
This said I'll be going to the Dealership from Now on, the price is the same genuine parts & straight forward pricing by the book and certainly No issues when a mistake happens. The fact the guy tries telling they have cameras on thier employees tells me there's a lack of trust of thier staff plus they don't want to resolve mistakes made by thier staff.

I don't believe I've ever seen a camera at Cadillac or Lexus and they certainly wouldn't make a stink over cheap set of aftermarket hub caps! It's not the 30-50 dollar price for the whole set of Hub Caps it's the fact I don't have time to run around tracking them down to buy them then return to this elderly persons home.

Also I had to bring this sweet old ladies favorite car of her lifetime back to her Missing her Hub Cap!

After I had just spent 2 weeks literally restoring this tiny car back to making everything New for her. Ruined that entire Surprise for her

Make your own conclusions but I won't return

KH
KRISTINE H.
Clearwater, MN
03/04/2014
poor customer service
We have done a lot of business at this store over the years and were very happy with the service and customer service we had received. However since it has gone to new ownership recently the customer service has become poor and we plan to take our business elsewhere.

ES
EDDIE S.
Zimmerman, MN
09/13/2019
Long wait
I walked in without an appointment, the service rep asked if I needed help, and assisted me in picking out some new, in stock, tires.
I was told it would be about an hour. I've never had problems with my tpms, but was told I needed two new ones , at$90.00 a piece. I was also told I need new brakes (thank you, I knew that)
Is there a requirement to make more money? I was already in for almost $800.00, now I'm above $950.00, and there for over 2-1/2 hours. Frustrating.
My first bad experience here in 5 years. I hope it's my last.

DAREK D.
03/20/2019
Oil Change Problem
I was scheduled for a oil appointment and I told them about a sound I was hearing. They did the oil change and found that my wheel bearing was bad so I had them fix it at the same time. They were super friendly and nice. I always like their customer service. When I left, as soon as I sped up to get on the freeway, my battery light came on and smelled smoke. I got off at the first exit which was St. Michael and jumped back onto the interstate back to Tires Plus. They found out that the gasket was pinch on the filter and the oil had sprayed everywhere. They cleaned up the engine and gave me a new oil filter and topped off the oil. I was relieved it wasn't something worse but also very thrown off that this happened. I was and still am nervous if anything else could have been damaged from driving it with oil spraying. I have never had this happen before and have always had the best service at this location. Hopefully my van doesn't have any problems from this incident. If this happened anywhere else, I would not return. However, I will return to this location because I do trust them and nothing has happened like this before in the last 15 years going here. Nonetheless, I was very upset that this happened as it should not have.

DOUG S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/21/2017
I asked to lnflate my ties to 30psi it wasn’t done
They did not reset oil life after my oil change.
Salesman was kind of rude.