Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
4.4

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Scion xB
01/01/2019
Just cannot fix tire pressure issue
I have returned my vehicle many times because tire pressure monitor continues to come on. Most recent the monitor was replaced. Still doing the same thing. The tire is new, it is losing air...why can't this be fixed? The tire before it did the same thing. I've taken to Rogers and Otsego; neither shop comes up with permanent solution. This is time-consuming and frustrating! I expect a shop that specializes in all things tires to do better than this.

Cameron H.
South Haven, MN
12/29/2018
HORRIBLE SERVICE
I brought a set of rims and tires into the shop and asked them to grease my front end and check my alignment when i picked my truck up the right rear tire was flat come to find out the tpms sensor is leaking(apparently they dont double check there work ) they didnt even offer me new seals for the existing tpms they greased the front end but wiped grease everywhere and when I asked about the alignment they told me it was visually checked apparently they have some sort of super eyesight at tiresplus so by the time I figure all this out its Saturday and I'm 45 mins away at home now im supposed to drive there and pay for the seals that should have been offered the first time around but this is my fault because I bought used rims and tires? Maybe we should start checking seals and doing our jobs before you push the blame off on a customer

Nissan Murano
12/13/2018
Disappointed
Chose tires plus as they offer tire rotation along with oil change. When I dropped my vehicle off I requested that they check on a slow leak in one of my tires. When I picked up the vehicle they failed to rotate my tires or follow through with even checking the air pressure in the tires as my tire pressure light was on. There are so many choices on this basic service that I will be choosing someone else to service my vehicle.

REBECCA B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/01/2018
Unsatisfactory Revieww
The person who checked me in was basically rude and impatient. When I got my car back, the passenger seat and dash were filthy with dried mud and dirt (assuming it happened when they changed the cabin air filter.) It took an hour longer than anticipated and I didn't even get a reminder sticker in my car.

Careless sloppy service. First time ever at that location.

I wouldn't recommend that location right now. I'm not sure if the same person who checked me in, also serviced my car, but it was sub par service.

DOUG S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/21/2017
I asked to lnflate my ties to 30psi it wasn’t done
They did not reset oil life after my oil change.
Salesman was kind of rude.

PP
PAT/KEN P.
12/14/2017
Not so happy.
I called yesterday for an 11:30 appt today and asked if it would be possible to get an oil change during my lunch hour. I was assured it was. I dropped my car off at 11:30 and went to lunch. While in the restaurant I received a call my car was almost but they noticed it needed a cabin filter, I told them to go ahead and replace it. I returned at 12:25 and my car was still on the hoist and no one was working on it. I waited 10 minutes then asked when it would be done. He went out to the shop and got someone working on it and then told me it would be 10 minutes more. It is now 12:45 and I am already 15 minutes getting back to work. I ended up getting my car at 12:55and was 1/2 hour late back to work. One and a half hours for an oil change seems like more time than necessary. I am not happy with this poor service.

ES
EDDIE S.
12/06/2017
Overall good
I had an appointment, for an oil change, and tire rotation, and was told it would be a 45 minute to an hour wait; they also needed to check the vehicle for an air leak . I bought my tires with the roadside service from them, and was still charged an additional $20.00 to re-seat the rim. Over all it was a good experience, but I felt I was ripped off for the tire that was leaking when I go no where else for my tires.

JOHN D.
Hamel, MN
10/16/2017
false advertising
They say they rotate tires for free with the oil change... they didn't as I marked the left front and it was still on the left front. You charge $10 to $15 dollars more than your competitor and you don't complete the promised work AND they don't take an hour to complete the oil change. Yup, an hour and I had an appointment...! Sooooo BYE

JARED P.
GMC Acadia
02/06/2017
In correct diagnosis
I am pretty sure I got charged for replacing a electrical board that wasn't necessary. It wasn't a good experience.

PP
PAULA P.
Big Lake, MN
Nissan Titan
01/09/2017
Not like I remembered
I arrived at my scheduled appointment time for an oil change. Rather then wait at the store I went across the street to have coffee to wait for my vehicle to be ready. Imagine my surprise when I looked out the window of the coffee shop to find my vehicle still parked where I left it 33 minutes earlier. If this wasn't enough,the Tires Plus representative didn't inform me the status level of my battery. I clearly stated I wanted to know the condition of the battery when I made my appointment. I was disappointed in the service I received.

ANN K.
Nissan Juke
12/18/2016
Oil Change, Tire Rotation, Valve Stem Leak and Windshield Wiper Blades
My experience was like being at a comedy club, on top of some of the worst customer service I've ever received at your location. Last week my wife received similar service, I was really hoping that it was a fluke, but I was wrong. I made an appointment for 11:00 dropped the car off at 10:30. It took me 10 minutes to tell them that I would also like the wiper blades replaced? That must be a new concept, unless they are looking for an up sale?? Oh but, if you purchase the oil change package, don't forget that little plastic card, as they don't track that in the system anywhere. Very inefficient... So I went back out to the car to get that, only to have more discussion when I came back about windshield wipers. WOW, speechless. After almost an hour I get a call about the valve stems being wrong which was my problem. I found this to be interesting as your staff is the one that recommended the ones that are there, and they were supposed to be the best "wink"! Then almost 30 minutes later I called to check as we had a lot to do that day, only to find they were struggling with what??? YES, the windshield wipers they (whoever they is) brought the wrong ones and the right ones were on the way it would be ready in 15 minutes. Well the car was ready, but they couldn't get the right windshield wipers really for a Nissan Juke? I'm not sure what exactly has happened up there staffing wise. My wife and I have trusted Tires Plus, even sent friends your way. We will be reaching out to those friends to make sure they are aware of your changes, and share both of our recent experiences. We've done a lot of business over the years, it's just sad that it's come to this.

ANN K.
12/17/2016
Oil Change, New Tires and Front Alignment
I am extremely disappointed and disheartened in the new management team and service team at the Rogers Tires Plus. We have gone to this location for 10+years of, but sadly this will be our last time. I took my Lexus in for an oil change, and it was determined that I needed new tires and a front end alignment, so I decided to do that since winter is upon us. When I picked up my car, and went to put my packages in the back of my car everything was thrown about. The mat that they removed to get to what I'm assuming was my spare tire or lug nut lock was not put back and everything that was on top was just flipped over and tossed about. When Erick and Chris were Managing that store the service was off the charts. Now when you call it's all a sales pitch, and games. We no longer trust the team up there. I'm that we will have to find a new place to take our vehicles. I will also be reaching out to the friends and family that we have sent to that location to let them know they too should start going somewhere else.

DREW R.
Otsego, MN
Dodge Durango
12/11/2016
Customer service is good, but it shouldn't take an hour and twenty minutes for a scheduled oil change.

JASON W.
Oldsmobile Alero
09/03/2016
appt time 930 am, don't get checked out until an hour later.
2 people came in after me, and left before me. I had an appt at 930 and did not leave there until almost 1045. Very frustrating. They didn't offer any explanation, and seemed bothered when I asked them twice about when it would be done. The fact that it was dead there and I was the first one out of the three customers to get there and the last to leave, makes me think I will be taking my business elsewhere. Not to mention my 10 off coupon still had me paying almost 30 dollars for a standard oil change.

ST
SHERRI T.
08/10/2016
Tire rotation
The plastic lug nut covers did not get tightened down, I'm now missing a hub cap

KRISTEN M.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/20/2016
Longest oil change
I had an appointment for an oil change right before going out of town. I arrived 15 minutes early and my oil change took over 2 hours. I will not be going back.

AJAY K.
01/12/2016
Not happy with alignment service, money not worth even after visiting twice for same reason
they charge $89-$25 discount = $64 for alignment but make a little difference not fixed 100%, i went 2nd time to request to fix but w/o doing anything they told that's the best we can do and may be my tires are bad which was replaced 4 months ago....sounds like just an excuse for not doing anything.......$64 was wasted...... visit for oil change but NEVER for an alignment problem......

MIKE R.
11/25/2015
My car is now leaking gas and keyless entry no longer works
I took my car in today and I knew it had serious issues. They advised me that it would cost more than my car was worth to fix but told me is was driveable. However...I picked my car up tonight and now it is much worse after they did some work. It leaked gas all the way home and into my garage....something that was not happening before I put it in. Also...my keyless remote entry worked fine before brining my car in today. It no longer works. I was also given very vague information into what they thought it would take to fixe my car. I've had mostly positive experiences with Tires Plus in Rogers, MN. this was not one of them. I plan to contact them Friday after Thanksgiving.

JEREMY D.
BMW 535xi
11/16/2015
Worst possible experience of any tire purchase
I'll preface this review by 1st stating I am a car guy, I likely buy more tires than the average consumer, and often buy the most expensive option because I value quality over cost. I made an appointment the week of 11/8/15 to get snow tires installed onto my set of winter wheels. The snow tires I had were at about 50% of their tread depth so still very usable (recall I am a car enthusiast from above). Being I wanted the best possible traction this winter I opted to sell my existing snow tires and buy the latest and greatest. Working the Eric the store manager via phone I discussed the difference between the latest blizzak and the michelin offering. Eric mentioned the treadwear warranty on the michelin was fantastic and through my research the performance and reliability or them also was comparable to the blizzak. I told Eric I'd take them and proceeded to set an appointment for the following Saturday. He mentioned he could have the there next day and set me up for a 9am appt Saturday appointment requested. Knowing I had new tires ordered I proceeded to sell my old ones. Saturday morning comes along and I get an email asking to confirm my appointment and I do, I thenhead to my appointment. Show up just before 9 and walk in. This is where it all went south 2 employees are behind the main counter, one customer is there and I stand waiting for my turn. Several minutes go by and I patiently wait. I was never greeted, and close to 5 after 9 I was finally helped by Eric. I explained I had an appointment and who I was and he pulled up my info. They asked where my car was and I explained that I brought them the wheels and old tires off the car and drove my suv as I had a summer set I was still using. Figured I'd save them some time. I also mentioned a slow leak on my front suv tire and asked if they could address that as well. Right away Eric said I would have to leave it, along with my tires. Taken aback as tires plus advertises their 59 minute quick install. I mentioned this to home thinking I even saved them time by bringing the wheels off the car. He immediately with much attitude says they are jot a corporate store and don't "have" the follow those rules. I was shocked and mentioned well I made an appointment, you have the tires at least do those and I'll wait. He went on to say that my tires were a "special order" (read above where he offered them a nd had them in stock the next day). I at this point was upset. Mentioned I would take by business elsewhere if he could not honor the 59 minutes. Knowing very well I have purchased several sets of tires from their location over the years. He grumbled and they went to work. Being they couldn't possibly fix the slow leaks as well. I planned to go elsewhere and make another appointment to get that done. When I return about 45 minutes later Eric explains his tech damaged my existing tires and the set I had sold are know junk. He blew it off and said they must have been old. (recall above when I mentioned the 50% tread left.) also these being snow tires are stored off season out of the sun too. He blew it off expecting to simply accept his excuse that it happens. Not their fault they damaged my tires. Having additional appointments that day I couldn't stay and argue so I said we'll have to come to terms on that later in the day. I paid my bill, and went to load my tires back into the suv. The tire tech helping when I asked about my tpms said he didn't "rebuild" them. Odd I thought as I was charged 40 bucks to rebuild them. I go back in to ask Eric and also noticed I was charged for new "rubber valve stems" . As well as nitrogen and such. Eric apologized right away (sorry likely that I noticed) and refunded my money for that scam. Later that day Eric called me asking why I didn't take my old tires, we'll because his tech didn't load them into my vehicle.... He explains he'll work on getting me "right" on the damaged tire and he'll hold onto them until I can come back to collect them. He then calls me later and leaves a voice mail. He is attempting to find a "similar used comparable" tire to complete my set. Then says he'll be in touch later next week. As anyone knows you don't usually buy mismatched tires just as now I can't complete the sale of the full set I had prior to them ruining one. I'm now out $250 which helped justify the purchase of the new ones. The only resolution is now to find me the exact tire with similar tread to complete my set or buy the set they ruined so I am made whole. I am now waiting on their solution.

BF
BRIAN F.
Saint Michael, MN
10/03/2015
Time management
I was extremely disappointed in the service we received . Have been a multi vehicle customer there for quite some time. Not real sure I will go back. Appt set for a prequoted service of 4 new tires to be installed. Time of service was told to us to be 45 mins. Appt was set for 430. At 555 we headed back after dinner down the road and when we arrived truck was still on lift with no tires in it. Went in to talk to them, they said sorry we only had 2 of the same tires and we didn't know which way you wanted them ( black or white sidewalls). Also they said the called my phone number to verify.... Wife had 2 missed calls from them, not me who set all this up and dropped off truck. The missed calls were at 544 and 547. 1.5 hrs after appt start time.
And on another note my wife brought our car in for tire rotation and balance and when she was checking out she verified what was done and the person told her just rotation . Wife asked why balance wasn't done when she has requested that. The answer " well is it shaking real bad as you drive down the road?" Ummm no not yet. I've been sitting right here in the waiting area and no one questioned the request. It is currently shaking and not due for a tire rotation yet..... So I guess we have to mAke another trip for a tire balance?? Why?