Ladera Ranch, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Consistently great service!
I appreciate the courtesy and excellent service that I receive each time I bring my vehicle for service.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/23/2020

Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/23/2020

Perris, CA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
#1
Always great service. They helped me with my first car; so I will continue to support this dealership.

Christian B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Always Great Service
Richard and Mario are my go to guys in service and I'm always taken care of. Great Service and always helpful to get my car serviced and get me in the road as soon as possible. This is the only place I'll take my car.

WK
Wallace K.
Yorba Linda, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick and friendly service
I had purchased a used 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe from a Honda dealership almost three years ago along with a third party extended warrantee which covered the power train. A main rod bearing failed for an unknown reason and I took the car to Russell Westbrook Hyundai on Monday which they diagnosed the problem and had the engine replaced and ready to pick up the following Friday. Two of these five days were taken up by them getting the authorization from the insurance company and locating the replacement engine. I was VERY satisfied with how quick the job was completed and the friendly, courteous service that I received from the service consultant Mario who had totally helped with dealing with the insurance company and was able to answer and help with every question I had.

Donna C.
Placentia, CA
04/16/2020 Category: Service
Battery replacement
The service was great but the battery was seriously overpriced.

Fullerton, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Sunday service.
Opening on Sunday is a great thing. I was able to drop my car off early and they arranged transportation back to my home. When the service was complete they arranged transportation back to the dealership. Great Sunday.

Great
Great customer service!

PJ
Paul J.
Laguna Hills, CA
2011 Hyundai Equus
Costomer service/treatment is outstanding
I have been going to this facility since I bought my car there in 2011. The service has always been exceptional. I also purchased an extended warranty plan. last Oct. I took the car in because of a problem with the drivers seat. While the problem was covered the warranty company refused to do more than tighten up the seat, not repair it. My extended warranty expired that Nov. and the problem returned. Russell Westbrook service department took it upon themselves to repair the problem and did so for no charge......this was an expensive issue. There attitude and willingness to go ahead and fix the problem at no charge was deeply appreciated.
Respectfully, Paul Johnston

HK
Hyun K.
04/14/2020 Category: Service
good
very good service thanks

CA
Christina A.
Orange, CA
04/12/2020 Category: Service
Ok place
When I picked up my vehicle at 5:00pm after I worked, there was only one person in the service Bay Area. He gave me my keys and had me retrieve my car which was parked very close to another vehicle and so I had to be careful not to hit the other vehicle and it was raining. So I got my rain coat caught in my door. When I got home, I looked at my trunk and there were 2 areas on the trunk with grease fingerprints. Not very professional. I looked at my invoice and it states I had a complimentary multi-inspection and to see inspection sheet for findings, there was none. When I think about it, I’ve never received the findings.
This isn’t the only time i’ve Not been happy with the service. The prior time I brought my vehicle in for an oil change, I was almost called a liar when I was told my vehicle had not had an oil change in over 6,000 miles but when I told the service advisor that my paperwork was incorrect because the prior advisor had mixed my vehicle with another vehicle. In fact, I was given a call the day after I picked up my vehicle informing me that my vehicle was still there for pick up.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/13/2020

Sorry to hear about your recent service visit.  We will be reaching out to you.

JE
Jason E.
04/09/2020 Category: Service
My Hyundai is always taken care of when I get service here good job
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/10/2020

Alan S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Service attendant was friendly, communicative and addressed all my vehicle needs to make sure, I as a customer, was completely satisfied.

LR
Liz R.
Fullerton, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Great service and quick
Alex gave me exceptional service. He understood my concerns and took care of them.

Kenneth B.
Yorba Linda, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Above and beyond
I dropped off my Hyundai (because of the virus scare--2020) and asked for regular service of oil change and new oil filter. When I picked it up, other work that was still under the warranty, had been done. I would have had to bring it in again for that work, so I was very happy.