JE
Jason E.
04/09/2020 Category: Service
My Hyundai is always taken care of when I get service here good job
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/10/2020

Alan S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Service attendant was friendly, communicative and addressed all my vehicle needs to make sure, I as a customer, was completely satisfied.

LR
Liz R.
Fullerton, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Great service and quick
Alex gave me exceptional service. He understood my concerns and took care of them.

Kenneth B.
Yorba Linda, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Above and beyond
I dropped off my Hyundai (because of the virus scare--2020) and asked for regular service of oil change and new oil filter. When I picked it up, other work that was still under the warranty, had been done. I would have had to bring it in again for that work, so I was very happy.

Donna P.
04/01/2020
Service Dept
I have been waiting for my survey to be emailed to me so I can give the service department 5 stars. Richard in the service department is great very helpful.
Donna Perales
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/02/2020

MK
Michael K.
Orange, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Wiper issues
i had 65,000 miles service on my '15 Genesis. also new tires and windshield wiper blades.
All seems good with exception of wiper blades which clean the rain worse than blades that were replaced.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for your recent visit service

SA
Very smooth. Thank you.

Thank you.
Great job!

Great service as always.
We bring out two family cars here for our service. Our go to person is Fernando in the service center. He always very friendly and honest with you. He has taken time to get to know us and our vehicles. Highly recommend.

Stephen C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great Dealership
Always a great experience in the service department. I will always bring my vehicle here for service.

03/19/2020 Category: Service
Good Oli Change
I usually don't go to the dealership for oil change, because it can be expensive. But I was sent a coupon for a good deal on a oil change at this dealership. They offer me a ride home because I live within the radius drop off location. My oli change was quick and the service advisor had good customer services skills .I was satisfied with the price and service of the oil change
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/20/2020

GW
Grant W.
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic
As per usual this is the greatest automotive service department in the continental United States. No words in the English language exists to describe the hospitality and service provided, let’s try Spanish...gran servicio!!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/19/2020

Fullerton, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Good job!
I bought my 2016 Genesis from Westbrook Hyundai a year ago.
Fernando and Chris my service writers have been excellent! They are thorough, honest, professional and answer all my questions.
Great car...great dealership..,great service department!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/14/2020

Stanton, CA
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service! Truly easy and wonderful.

Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for your rencent service visit