Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5rating 4.58333
Overall Rating 2.14706/5Overall Rating 2.14706/5rating 2.14706rating 2.14706rating 2.14706

La Habra, CA

Huntington Beach, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Consistent
Good communication, service completed in the time frame promised.

Charles S.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick action
No waiting for walk-in. Done in less time than expected

KG
Kristen G.
Placentia, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Fernando Napole is awesome.
I was really upset I was having electrical issues - yet again - and he was calm and positive and very professional. I wasn't happy to be having issues again, and my seat belt hadn't been fixed from my recent visit or window fluid hadn't been filled at my last check up either. He was great at letting me feel heard and making sure these items were handled.

Jerilyn K.
La Habra, CA
Super Easy Process
Alex was great - got my car in and out quickly.

Huntington Beach, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick service
Time quoted was accurate. Nice area to wait for service to be completed

South Gate, CA

Recall
Very friendly and polite

Yorba Linda, CA
Nice wait
They take care of my car needs in a timely manner. And they provide a nice place to wait.

Jillian C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service Fernando
Fernando was a great representation of the Dealership. He greeted me when I came in and offered many services for the year and make of my car. Although I did not need all the things he offered, he was extremely respectful and not pushy at all. I went in for an oil change and for them to look at my AC (Since it was blowing room temp air. He informed me that I had a recall on my vehicle. I did wait for about 5 hours (Which is expected for the amount of work) but he offered an uber ride up to 10 mile radius which was a nice option to kill time. When I came to pickup my vehicle he explained everything that was done which I appreciated and the quote he gave me at the beginning stayed accurate.

Kevin S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
Every service advisor I have dealt with makes me feel like they concerned how the customer thinks. I even overheard one of them talking with a less than happy customer on the phone and doing a great job of settling their mind!

Anaheim, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, on time and very friendly

Robert G.
Mission Viejo, CA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Major Service Done Well
Fernando Napole, the service advisor, was excellent. Richard Loyd II, the service technician, appears to have done a very good job. My only complaint is that the car wash seems to be down on many of my service visits, as it was again this time.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Westbrook Hyundai is the best
It’s the only place I would go for service on my Ioniq.

Ontario, CA
04/04/2019 Category: Service
They took care of servicing my car very quick.

MZ
Maria Z.
2019 Hyundai Accent
04/04/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the friendliness of the staff, and the non aggressive approach of the salespeople. I felt valued through the whole process of purchasing a new vehicle. Also, I believe that the staff tries to ensure that I feel I have received proper servicing of my car after I purchased it.

Donna W.
Placentia, CA
2011 Hyundai Equus
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Your service dept.
Chris tries very hard to help me with my service problems

IS
Irene S.
Great Service.
Richard was great took care of my issues with my car which had a blown motor.
Got me a loaner car and it was a 2018 Sonata what else could I ask for.
Just plain great people to deal with and a great Dealership. Richard Velasquez is great .
I am currently dealing with Chrysler corp and they are useless on a brand new Dodge Ram 1500 they have every excuse in the world not to fix something under warranty.
thanks Again Richard and Russell Westbrook Hyundia Anaheim

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
04/02/2019 Category: Service
They went out of their way to make sure my car would be ready by end of the day

PM
Pioneer M.
Anaheim, CA
Chris service writer
Dealt with Chris in service. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. Took care of me and I’m absolutely satisfied. Thanks again