Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5rating 4.58333
Overall Rating 2.19444/5Overall Rating 2.19444/5rating 2.19444rating 2.19444rating 2.19444

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
10/03/2017 Category: Service
Very professional. Car done in a timely manner.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/03/2017

thank you for letting us service your sonata and your survey.

AD
Annette D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Consistently great service
I've been coming here for my car's maintenance since I purchased my (new) 2012 Elantra and have received nothing but great service. Very helpful and friendly staff.

hi annette,
thank you for your survey, we are always happy to perform any request, i will let matt know you took care of him on the survey.

Alvin S.
Yorba Linda, CA
great service
an excellent place

hi alvin,
thank you for your comments and letting us service your elantra
i will give a copy to kyle .

Fullerton, CA
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/03/2017

thank you for your recent visit and your survey.

10/03/2017 Category: Service
The guys here are always great, always help me out.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/03/2017

thank you for letting us service your sonata, the guys are happy to help anytime.

Jessica D.
Santa Ana, CA
Great Customer Service
Left very satisfied from this place...great customer service and very friendly

hi jessica,
thank you for your comments, mario was your advisor i will pass this on.

HK
Heather K.
Fullerton, CA
Excellent customer service
Kyle was so helpful and accomodating at this location. There was a tiny mix up with my service appointment but he was so professional, understanding, and accomodating. I will be returning to this location because of the great customer service received and the timely manner that they were able to get my oil changed and provide me a new car battery as mine died while at the location.

hi heather,
thank you for letting us service your elantra,glad all went well and kyle did a good job of taking care of you.i will make sure he gets a copy.

TG
Tracy G.
Orange, CA
10/02/2017 Category: Service
professional service from friendly people
I always do

hi tracy,
thank you for letting us service your sonata and your comments. i will make sure richard gets a copy.

FM
Frank M.
Placentia, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
No follow through
I will find another Hyundai dealer for my next maintenance/purchase

hi frank,
sorry for the parts issue, i will have richard reach out to you.

Huntington Beach, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2017 Category: Service
Not conveniently located for me but they get the car done quickly
I took my Elantra to the dealer for an oil change only at 10 am without an appointment. They said it would take about 1 1/2 hours but they finished it in 45 minutes.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/02/2017

thank you for your survey,glad we were able to work you in quicker.

Susan S.
Yorba Linda, CA
10/01/2017 Category: Service
Courteous & Efficient
Always on top of service and any manufacturer needs. Friendly staff.

hi susan,
thank you for recent visit, always happy to make sure all your service needs meet.

Jeffery H.
Lake Forest, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/30/2017 Category: Service
Great service! Great people!
I just returned from a 2,000 miles road trip after having my car service at this location. My car had no problems what so ever, it performed like it was brand new. Wife was happy, kid was happy even the dog had a smile. No worries.

hi jeffery,
thank you for your recent visit, glad all went well and you had a safe road trip.

Santa Ana, CA
09/29/2017 Category: Service
It's OK not many places get a Great
see prior page
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/29/2017

thank you for your input, this program is under review with new owners, however it is cancelled until then sorry.

FO
Frank O.
Brea, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Honest, solid service. Great people.
Waiting to hear what Hyundai will do about my paint issues.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/29/2017

hi frank,
thank you for your survey, i will have richard follow up on with hma on your paint.

mike hancga

Thersa B.
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Service staff are very knowledgeable and helpful
Your service staff are very polite

hi thersa,
thank you for your survey, glad we were able to help you.
have a great day.

UM
Uros M.
Tustin, CA
Brand new battery (you installed 3 months ago) died again
After coming in for dozen times since I bought car in 2015, and gave a very bad review because of it, I am here doing this again. What a waste of time. But what else should I do? I remember telling Kyle that something was wrong with the car, but Kyle kept telling me it's just the old battery. We placed the brand new battery that day and here we are. I was late to work this morning and continue to waste my time.

I cannot wait to hear from you guys. Meanwhile I will spend time giving you bad reviews on other websites.

09/26/2017 Category: Service
No longer confident in their service
I purchased a vehicle in November of 2015 and have been back to Westbrook Hyundai at least 10 times for various reasons. Mostly due to parts not being installed correctly. Also, there is always something new to be fixed. My car was “inspected” on 4/22 and brakes were fine, but as of last week they are metal to metal and need replaced immediately. The most recent experience: 2013 Sonata had an engine recall and they took 5 weeks to fix it. I picked it up 5 days ago and now my battery is dying and engine vibrating. More to list but this should give you an idea.

hi uros,
i will have kyle call and review what we missed and fix what is needed.

Clinton C.
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Close to home friendly service.
Friendly people good sevice! Close to my home! Recommend!

hi clinton,
thank you for letting us service your sonata, thank you for your recommendition.

Orange, CA
2012 Hyundai Equus
WONDERFUL SERVICE AND REPRESENTATION
WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THE EXTRA LENGTH YOUR SERVICE MAN WENT TO HELP US SOLVE OUR PROBLEM AND NEED. FIVE STARS IS JUST NOT QUITE ENOUGH.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/26/2017

thank you for letting us service equus, mario was your writer i will be sure to give him a copy. glad we were albe to solve your problem.

Steven M.
ver prompt
engine recall

hi steven,
thank you for your survey, glad we were able get your recall done in a timely fashion.

Christian B.
Costa Mesa, CA
09/25/2017 Category: Service
I have always dealt with Mario for my service needs and it's always First Class. I will continue to come to this location because of this reason.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/25/2017

hi christain,
thank you for letting us service elantra, i will make sure i give a copy to mario.