Overall Rating 4.60526/5Overall Rating 4.60526/5Overall Rating 4.60526/5Overall Rating 4.60526/5rating 4.60526
Overall Rating 2.18421/5Overall Rating 2.18421/5rating 2.18421rating 2.18421rating 2.18421

KL
Kenneth L.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
The Service staff were awesome!
Vey respectful and fun Service staff. Kept me posted of my vehicle progress, since I was waiting for my car to be serviced.
Washed the car and were timely with completion of the vehicle service.
Thanks Fernando!

Placentia, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2019 Category: Service
I like the.printout of the diagnostic. It lets me know the health of my car. This is very helpful information

Brenna S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
always a good experience
They always take care of me. I didn’t hear about the recalls though but otherwise great job.

SE
Steven E.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Not good management
General manager never called me back
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/06/2019

i wish you would call me to talk about this.I would like to try and fix
what ever prob.you have with us.
Thank you and hope to here from you.
Terry Kimbrel Service Director

SG
Sonia G.
Bellflower, CA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly and great service!
Everyone is helpful. Service is fast. I'm always provided with transportation if needed. I always get coupons for services.

Christine H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/04/2019 Category: Service
There was a large queue of customers lining up, but the service people were doing there best to keep it moving, and were good at keeping the line moving.

Jesus M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great people, friendly and work to get us help and on our way.

The advisor is great
Good customer service

MJ
Mohammed J.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/03/2019 Category: Service
My first time service experience are great.Customer friendly staff and faster service.

AD
Ana D.
Yorba Linda, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Fernando Napoles
Fernando is always professional and friendly. If I need to call in, Fernando remembers me and my make of car. Thanks for a stress free experience !
Ana Dascanio

La Habra, CA
Revised response
Hyundai reached out to me following my initial response and provided satisfaction. They take their service and reputation seriously.

Bad engines
Even though the engine was replaced under warranty, it took way too long (10 weeks)
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/31/2019

Sorry about the total length of time it took to get your vehicle done. We will be reaching out to you.

TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/01/2019

thabk you for the rescore

Excellent customer service
Alex and the other staff members helped me out with servicing my car when I took it in for a recall. Did a good job updating me on the status of maintenance and pricing for additional repairs. Some staff members did a good job in handling some other customers, who were incredibly entitled and yelled at staff members for issues that were out of their control. But y'know that's on-brand Orange County "can I speak to your manager" behavior right there.

10/10 would come again.

FG
Fatima G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
The person who helped me out, Fernando he remembered who I was and was very friendly towards my husband and I. He made sure we were well taken care of. Offered us an Uber if we needed to go somewhere and explained everything that was going to be done to our car. Honestly he made us feel great about taking our cars to get serviced here.

BR
Bruce R.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Engine blowup...great warranty....Hyundai covered all problems
I loved my 2015 Santa Fe Sport and then the engine FROZE at a stop light....this was the bad news....lot of anxiety and tension with horns honking...called AAA and the CHP pushed me to safety. I had been the best supporter of Hyundai over the past four years....now this happened. The good news that Russell Westbrook and Hyundai Corporation took care of everything....replacing the engine. I can't believe I am saying this but will go back to Hyundai for another vehicle. Fernando in customer service was most supportive....enjoy the day...Bruce Radloff

Luis M.
Santa Ana, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Shifting right again!!
Our Elantra touring 2010 started to shift gears in a very erratic way. It was also taking a little longer to engage reverse so I decided to take my car to Hyundai of Anaheim. I checked in and explained the issue to the service adviser, he told me they will run some testing and let me know. Testing revealed I needed a new transmission and they confirmed it was covered by the powertrain warranty since the car was still under 10 yrs and 100,000 miles. They ordered the replacement part and it took a couple of days to have it ont heir shop, as soon as it was completed they called me back. So far so good our car has been working in good order and shifting like brand new. Excellent warranty coverage by Hyundai and a really good job by the shop!!

Sandra H.

Chris
Everyone in service was very nice and attentive
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/30/2019

TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/30/2019

Chris

IA
Isaac A.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/29/2019 Category: Service
I will like to recommend to family members and friend

RJ
Roger J.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept, Never had one issue with them
Giving a review to the service department is easy. Excellent! The issue is the numerous recalls on my vehicle. There have been too many recalls for me and my family to feel 100% safe. Granted they have all been “fixed” in decent time thanks to the fantastic service Dept. I’m just unsure if I would recommend a friend to purchase a Hyundai going forward. I do appreciate Hyundai for fixing the recalls but why are the recalls occurring in the first place is my concern. This dealership has been fantastic to work with in spite of the many vehicle concerns.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting room
Friendly staff!

Dale M.
Brea, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Fernando (I hope I've remembered his name correctly) worked with me to set up the best service requirements my car needed within my budget. He offered to provide Uber service to some good places to have lunch in the area and made certain that the work was done in a reasonable timeframe as I was waiting for the car. I chose to walk to a nearby place to eat and he called me well within the time promised to tell me my car was ready. I could not have been more satisfied with the work or the feeling that I am valued as a customer.