Kenneth B.
Yorba Linda, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Above and beyond
I dropped off my Hyundai (because of the virus scare--2020) and asked for regular service of oil change and new oil filter. When I picked it up, other work that was still under the warranty, had been done. I would have had to bring it in again for that work, so I was very happy.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/07/2020

Donna P.
04/01/2020
Service Dept
I have been waiting for my survey to be emailed to me so I can give the service department 5 stars. Richard in the service department is great very helpful.
Donna Perales
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/02/2020

MK
Michael K.
Orange, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Wiper issues
i had 65,000 miles service on my '15 Genesis. also new tires and windshield wiper blades.
All seems good with exception of wiper blades which clean the rain worse than blades that were replaced.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for your recent visit service

SA
Very smooth. Thank you.

Thank you.
Great job!

Great service as always.
We bring out two family cars here for our service. Our go to person is Fernando in the service center. He always very friendly and honest with you. He has taken time to get to know us and our vehicles. Highly recommend.

Stephen C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great Dealership
Always a great experience in the service department. I will always bring my vehicle here for service.

03/19/2020 Category: Service
Good Oli Change
I usually don't go to the dealership for oil change, because it can be expensive. But I was sent a coupon for a good deal on a oil change at this dealership. They offer me a ride home because I live within the radius drop off location. My oli change was quick and the service advisor had good customer services skills .I was satisfied with the price and service of the oil change
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/20/2020

GW
Grant W.
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic
As per usual this is the greatest automotive service department in the continental United States. No words in the English language exists to describe the hospitality and service provided, let’s try Spanish...gran servicio!!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/19/2020

Fullerton, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Good job!
I bought my 2016 Genesis from Westbrook Hyundai a year ago.
Fernando and Chris my service writers have been excellent! They are thorough, honest, professional and answer all my questions.
Great car...great dealership..,great service department!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/14/2020

Stanton, CA
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service! Truly easy and wonderful.

Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for your rencent service visit

Placentia, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Mario does a great job communicating
Mario was prompt with the time and updated me on when the car would be ready while I waited. He gave me recommendations that I am looking into currently. Also, took care of my door handle under warranty.
Only complaint I have is I had a coupon for 60,000 mile check for $429 for the 60,000 mile service. They did not honor it because the car needed synthetic oil although the e-Mail had my type of car being Serviced. A little disheartening. Can I get a $70.00 credit?

03/12/2020 Category: Service
Coupon for Service on e-mail. Expired in May. Service in March.
Had a coupon e-mailer to me for $429 for 60,000 mile service. Had my type of car on the e-Mail. Went to get car serviced and they would not accept coupon because the oil was synthetic for the oil change. Did not like the bait and switch. Recommended tires and said needed alignment. Went to Firestone and they will do my tires and said tires were wearing evenly and did not need an alignment.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/12/2020

WE WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU.

Al M.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Average
Keep better records on my car so I don’t get emails for service I already had

James C.