Overall Rating 4.60526/5Overall Rating 4.60526/5Overall Rating 4.60526/5Overall Rating 4.60526/5rating 4.60526
Overall Rating 2.18421/5Overall Rating 2.18421/5rating 2.18421rating 2.18421rating 2.18421

2013 Hyundai Accent
05/12/2019 Category: Service
n/a
n/a

AR
Alexander R.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Customer Service
Although I had a poor experience the first few times, Fernando did a great job of turning that around by reaching out. Very friendly guy who I'd be happy to return to for my next service.

Questionable Service
Nice amenities and quick car service, but poor customer service skills coupled with shady business practices make it hard to recommend.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/10/2019

sorry about your recent experience we will be reaching out to you.

Placentia, CA
Richard was great!
I felt very taken care of by Richard, the service manager. He follows up and checks-in to make sure your car problems are fixed. The service department as a whole needs some work though. There is a lack of communication/training amongst the service staff, so it's hard to even make a simple appointment with a different service staff. I spoke to a staff member who advised I call back the next day to specifically talk to Richard to make an appointment. I asked this person to read thhe notes, I dont know why I have to call back just for an appointment, but he replied they didn't have any notes. I've also been hung up on or left waiting SEVERAL times while trying to talk to someone. One time, I made an appointment and when I went in, they didn't have enough time to service my car (thorough check up which takes at least 4 hours), so I had to come back. This is a big problem. There needs to be more communiacation and training before making appointments and making a customer waste their time. Overall, there were minor issues working with this dealership service department, but I want to commend Richard for his great customer service.

Whittier, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Nice Customer Service
Nice Customer Service

Dewi S.
Yorba Linda, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent Services
Easy drop off and got free Uber ride home.
Excellent customer services and I love my Sonata Hybrid!

Easy
Brought my Sonata in for recall service and routine maintenance. Work was done in a timely manner. Courteous, helpful staff.

Paramount, CA
Service Department was quick
I was surprised that the services on my vehicle were done quicker than I thought especially since I left my car and went to work.

Michele B.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Customer Service
I have been coming to this dealership for quite a few years now and the staff is always nice and helpful. Mario Ramirez is awesome, always friendly. I will keep coming back.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service department
Mario at the service department was professional and explained in detail what the issue what with our vehicle. Thank you

KH
Keith H.
Irving, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Routine visit
Have been going here for over a year now with my '09 sonata. Great service advisors and work is always completed in a timely fashion.

Hesperia, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Service guys were great
Great communicators, made an effort to work with me.

Placentia, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer car care service techs
Customer service tech Richard Velasquez and car mechanic Rudy Saucedo are Team players and are valuable assets that make your company.a success. Every time my car had been serviced I was very please with the results.. Also kudos for parts specialist Marc Valie( has excellent customer service skills

05/03/2019 Category: Service
Love your customer service reps...always very friendly and helpful.

04/30/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommend
Service here is above and beyond Westbrook's playoff stats

Joyce L.

Buena Park, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Service at Westbtook Hyundai
Richard at the service was very professional and helpful. Very good service.

Christian B.
Costa Mesa, CA
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Everytime
I come to this dealership for the service I get from everyone. I usually deal with Richard or Mario and I am confident they will take care of me. Been coming for 2 years now and the service is always great.

MT
Michael T.
Walnut, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Courteous, friendly, timeliness
Mario is courteous, friendly and kept me informed.

Yorba Linda, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Consistently good service
I’ve been coming to this location for service for over 10 years now, and have received consistently good service. I especially like the service technicians.

KG
Krystal G.
Santa Ana, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
5 STARS
Everything is always complete to my own expectations & above !